'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#107694 Jul 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
It's about time for that Anti-America Woman's drug induced sleep to be over. I wonder how she will spin the news of America's auto industry having the best month since 2007.
Doom and Gloom I'm sure.
**********

You miss her don't you? I notice when she's not here different one's of you try and call her out. Topix is boring unless you have someone to disagee with, and she sticks in your craw and gives you something to rebuttal.

LOL!

Are we having fun yet?!!!!!
Reality

La Grange, KY

#107696 Jul 2, 2013
Author of "1984" has a message for 2013:

"Told ya so"
Reality

La Grange, KY

#107697 Jul 2, 2013
"Progressive" means a disrespect for life.

Progressive liberals and their followers.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107698 Jul 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You miss her don't you? I notice when she's not here different one's of you try and call her out. Topix is boring unless you have someone to disagee with, and she sticks in your craw and gives you something to rebuttal.
LOL!
Are we having fun yet?!!!!!
She does represent all the Repubs very well. Same as your Repub nominees for President. No wonder your side will never win a Presidential race again. You Betcha.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#107700 Jul 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You miss her don't you? I notice when she's not here different one's of you try and call her out. Topix is boring unless you have someone to disagee with, and she sticks in your craw and gives you something to rebuttal.
LOL!
Are we having fun yet?!!!!!
she's Sarah Palin without the smarts, or the figure

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107701 Jul 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
Author of "1984" has a message for 2013:
"Told ya so"
Did you get the memo about all the programs have been in place since 2006 with the first one in 2003? But that's just what hypocritical Repubs do.

Since: Dec 11

.

#107703 Jul 2, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
'death panels'
seems more and more like a good idea
regressive conservatives first in line
You crossed a line with this one.
You usual garbage is your opinion (offensive as it is), however death threats will not be tolerated any longer.
People post here not "bots" you have no right to threaten or insight or insinuate that anyone should be killed by any means!
Jay

Paris, TN

#107704 Jul 2, 2013
There he goes again with his famous "EVERYBODY."

What I'd like to know is what century he plans to do this in? And who's paying for it?

**********
Obama:'Planet Will Boil Over' If Young Africans Are Allowed Cars, Air-Conditioning, Big Houses

CNSNews.com )– President Barack Obama said at a town hall event in Johannesburg, South Africa, on Saturday that unless we find new way of producing energy "the planet will boil over" if people in Africa are allowed to attain air conditioning, automobiles and big houses.

“Ultimately, if you think about all the youth that everybody has mentioned here in Africa, if everybody is raising living standards to the point where everybody has got a car and everybody has got air conditioning, and everybody has got a big house, well, the planet will boil over -- unless we find new ways of producing energy.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-planet-...

Since: Dec 11

.

#107705 Jul 2, 2013
Obama's concern over Snowden is very telling, he may have found a chink in the teflon armor! Public opinion of Obama and his handpicked "enforcers" has taken a very big hit since Edward Snowden has made many "secret programs" public. Despite official denial about the phone messages being only a numbers log, Snowden leaked the fact that millions of actual conversations of American civilians are recorded each and every day!

Now Obama's thugs are using bribery and coercion as well as international blackmail while casting nets to capture a "whistle blower" who exposed the lies, corruption, and abuse of power!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/sou...

Since: Dec 11

.

#107706 Jul 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
There he goes again with his famous "EVERYBODY."
What I'd like to know is what century he plans to do this in? And who's paying for it?
**********
Obama:'Planet Will Boil Over' If Young Africans Are Allowed Cars, Air-Conditioning, Big Houses
CNSNews.com )– President Barack Obama said at a town hall event in Johannesburg, South Africa, on Saturday that unless we find new way of producing energy "the planet will boil over" if people in Africa are allowed to attain air conditioning, automobiles and big houses.
“Ultimately, if you think about all the youth that everybody has mentioned here in Africa, if everybody is raising living standards to the point where everybody has got a car and everybody has got air conditioning, and everybody has got a big house, well, the planet will boil over -- unless we find new ways of producing energy.”
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-planet-...
I will bet you a dollar to Carbon Credit he never mention an American energy breakthrough that may change how the world develops energy.
Clean Coal is not a futuristic dream any longer!
And he is still using the EPA to strangle the coal industry while other nations charge full steam ahead!

http://www.osu.edu/features/2013/ohio-state-d...

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#107708 Jul 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You crossed a line with this one.
You usual garbage is your opinion (offensive as it is), however death threats will not be tolerated any longer.
People post here not "bots" you have no right to threaten or insight or insinuate that anyone should be killed by any means!
did you call the cops?

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#107709 Jul 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You crossed a line with this one.
You usual garbage is your opinion (offensive as it is), however death threats will not be tolerated any longer.
People post here not "bots" you have no right to threaten or insight or insinuate that anyone should be killed by any means!
insight? professor? You mean incite?

Since: Dec 11

.

#107710 Jul 2, 2013
MSNBC leads with this headline:

"Obamacare helps, but community clinics work to fill the gaps"

http://tv.msnbc.com/

and the story about the delayed implementation?

(3rd story down...on the right)
"Employers get another year on health insurance mandate"
...and neglects to mention that any employee work 30 hours or more will be included! This is why so many businesses have cut hours and full time employees recently!
Jay

Paris, TN

#107712 Jul 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>She does represent all the Repubs very well. Same as your Repub nominees for President. No wonder your side will never win a Presidential race again. You Betcha.
**********

Oh come on now, Inj.

I don't propose to speak for all conservatives because there is no such thing in either party that comes from a mold. However, what's wrong with this?

Your home is your castle. You live in it as you please. You raise your kids according to your beliefs. Actually, there is no other way. You mind your own business when it comes to your neighbor and what he does, whether you like it or not, as long as it doesn't interfere with you. You send your kids to the school of your choice. You live and let live. If your neighbor smokes and you don't - it's none of your business, as long as it doesn't interfere with you. You vote for the party that best reflects your beliefs - after you have studied and concluded this is who and what you want. You pray to whomever you choose, or don't pray for that matter. Keep it to yourself. No one should care. You don't like something, it's your right to not like it....and your right under the "freedom of speech" to say so. Donate if you believe in the cause, if not don't.....or pick one you like. Support the causes you believe in based on heart and head.

None of the above give you a right to force anyone to think and act or believe as you do. If you don't like someone, don't associate. You are entitled to your opinion and your neighbor is entitled to his. If you disagree with him, keep this person out of your life and out of your company. That goes back to live and let live.

The government has no right to interfere and demand you do something against your beliefs and wishes. I consider myself right leaning because the above, but in some cases Libertarian. I have nothing against common, everyday, working black people, or common, everyday working anybody for that matter. I don't hate democrats because I can't. Some of my life-long friends are democrats and so was my dad. I just disagree with some of the things they endorse, and we won't go there for now.

See?

Since: Dec 11

.

#107713 Jul 2, 2013
D.C. Democrats are already preparing for an influx of democratic constituents...motor voters!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...

Since: Dec 11

.

#107714 Jul 2, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
insight? professor? You mean incite?
Whatever...enzyte!

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#107715 Jul 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Oh come on now, Inj.
I don't propose to speak for all conservatives because there is no such thing in either party that comes from a mold. However, what's wrong with this?
Your home is your castle. You live in it as you please. You raise your kids according to your beliefs. Actually, there is no other way. You mind your own business when it comes to your neighbor and what he does, whether you like it or not, as long as it doesn't interfere with you. You send your kids to the school of your choice. You live and let live. If your neighbor smokes and you don't - it's none of your business, as long as it doesn't interfere with you. You vote for the party that best reflects your beliefs - after you have studied and concluded this is who and what you want. You pray to whomever you choose, or don't pray for that matter. Keep it to yourself. No one should care. You don't like something, it's your right to not like it....and your right under the "freedom of speech" to say so. Donate if you believe in the cause, if not don't.....or pick one you like. Support the causes you believe in based on heart and head.
None of the above give you a right to force anyone to think and act or believe as you do. If you don't like someone, don't associate. You are entitled to your opinion and your neighbor is entitled to his. If you disagree with him, keep this person out of your life and out of your company. That goes back to live and let live.
The government has no right to interfere and demand you do something against your beliefs and wishes. I consider myself right leaning because the above, but in some cases Libertarian. I have nothing against common, everyday, working black people, or common, everyday working anybody for that matter. I don't hate democrats because I can't. Some of my life-long friends are democrats and so was my dad. I just disagree with some of the things they endorse, and we won't go there for now.
See?
Flip: "You raise your kids according to your beliefs."

Flop: "None of the above give you a right to force anyone to think and act or believe as you do."
Jay

Paris, TN

#107716 Jul 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet you a dollar to Carbon Credit he never mention an American energy breakthrough that may change how the world develops energy.
Clean Coal is not a futuristic dream any longer!
And he is still using the EPA to strangle the coal industry while other nations charge full steam ahead!
http://www.osu.edu/features/2013/ohio-state-d...
**********

Air Force One and the menagerie that goes with him is probably one of the biggest carbon footprints on the planet, one way. And what about Pelosi when she flew back and forth to California when she was speaker? One small woman and one huge jet?

How many cars on the road equal one Obama vacation in distributing carbons into the atmosphere?

And why does Al Gore and his wife need a 29,000 square foot house lit from top to bottom?

That's only the tip of the iceberg, too.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#107717 Jul 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever...enzyte!
I am enhanced.
a double portion of manhood,
and I haven't hit my growth spurt yet. lol

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#107718 Jul 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever...enzyte!
I grade 19th grader's essays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dinky phipps 9 min Neutral Observer 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min dollarsbill 131,943
terry smith from the creek 1 hr Curious 6
who's the best lay from the creek 2 hr Truth 8
Bastards 2 hr Pear Anoid 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 3 hr Amos 17
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 8 hr SLY WEST 3,606
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
To the Garland family Sun jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:04PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos