'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
95,181 - 95,200 of 151,029 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
countrygirl

White Plains, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

the original wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Is he grounded for staying up too late? Would it be too hard for Obama and his posse to spy om him if he is out of the country?
You are the most ignorant POS to ever post on topix, sisterboy! Are you kin to goat girl? lol Whole lot of inbreeding going on in that barn, isn't there? Ewwww! Be careful...your barnyard herpes simplex 6 and hoof and mouth disease might stop your family tree from expanding. I hope so! lmao
boring!! if you have nothing to say,
be quiet. oh, don't quit your day job. you
definitely are not a comedian. corney as
hell.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
classic, your justification for slaughtering the Native Americans is, they fought back.
In your failed effort to sound cool, most of your comebacks are stupid, ignorant and lacking in thought.

No one, that I know of,*justifies* the slaughter of any other human being. For you lack of information, Native American warriors were some of the finest horsemen in the world. They were fearless and attacked everything they did with that stamina and vigor. They fought to preserve their homeland just like many of us are doing today only in a more civilized manner, if you can even call it that sometimes. They were not wrong. No more wrong that we are today in our effort to protect our homeland.

Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about!

You are obviously looking to sound clever and cute in your stupid reply.

You lose!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
In your failed effort to sound cool, most of your comebacks are stupid, ignorant and lacking in thought.
No one, that I know of,*justifies* the slaughter of any other human being. For you lack of information, Native American warriors were some of the finest horsemen in the world. They were fearless and attacked everything they did with that stamina and vigor. They fought to preserve their homeland just like many of us are doing today only in a more civilized manner, if you can even call it that sometimes. They were not wrong. No more wrong that we are today in our effort to protect our homeland.
You are obviously looking to sound clever and cute in your stupid reply.
You lose!
No, sorry, I don't lose. I am cute and clever, and I never lose.
You confess ignorance, so let me enlighten you... Manifest Destiny was nothing but 'justification' for wiping out Native Americans, and Mexicans.
Pure and simple. Even Hannity Almighty and O'reilly Christ can't spin it.
You're an embarrassment to your son, mate.
You pound this ridiculous right-wing shit into him like Big Bear and American Labia after dinner and a movie.
There's no such thing as a 15 year old 'republican', that isn't mentally abused.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Dubbya has a RANCH in TEXAS! Why the hell would he need to leave Texas, let alone the U.S.A.? He has lone star beer and Barbara, what else could he want?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ygZxqVcikRUXX
Hank Jr is a prick...but I love his dad, sincerely.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sorry, I don't lose. I am cute and clever, and I never lose.
You confess ignorance, so let me enlighten you... Manifest Destiny was nothing but 'justification' for wiping out Native Americans, and Mexicans.
Pure and simple. Even Hannity Almighty and O'reilly Christ can't spin it.
You're an embarrassment to your son, mate.
You pound this ridiculous right-wing shit into him like Big Bear and American Labia after dinner and a movie.
There's no such thing as a 15 year old 'republican', that isn't mentally abused.

Let me enlighten you, you ignorant ass! We have spent years out West, made friends with the Crow in Montana - have friends of Commanche ancestry - have been invited to many N A powwows and walked the Custer Battlefield AKA The Little Big Horn a dozen time or more.
I have more books on Native American history than you have lived on this earth.....been given gifts by friends of the Winnebago's in Wisconsin and spent time in their homes.

Kiss off you loony nutcase. You know Jack nothing about these people and their history, let alone Manifest Destiny. I wish they had won those wars, you would never cross into the West without permission today had that happened.

Face it, history is what it is, and you are a jackass!!!

And as far as my son goes, I'd put him up against you any day of the week....stupido! You're an embarrasment to your whole family - especially your parents!
Scorched_Earth

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me enlighten you, you ignorant ass! We have spent years out West, made friends with the Crow in Montana - have friends of Commanche ancestry - have been invited to many N A powwows and walked the Custer Battlefield AKA The Little Big Horn a dozen time or more.
I have more books on Native American history than you have lived on this earth.....been given gifts by friends of the Winnebago's in Wisconsin and spent time in their homes.
Kiss off you loony nutcase. You know Jack nothing about these people and their history, let alone Manifest Destiny. I wish they had won those wars, you would never cross into the West without permission today had that happened.
Face it, history is what it is, and you are a jackass!!!
And as far as my son goes, I'd put him up against you any day of the week....stupido! You're an embarrasment to your whole family - especially your parents!
It's good Jay, I have ancestry that goes back to Chief Big Spring.
He overstepped that time, maybe it really is a kid?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Scorched_Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good Jay, I have ancestry that goes back to Chief Big Spring.
He overstepped that time, maybe it really is a kid?

Elaborate a little more, please.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

the original wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Is he grounded for staying up too late? Would it be too hard for Obama and his posse to spy om him if he is out of the country?
You are the most ignorant POS to ever post on topix, sisterboy! Are you kin to goat girl? lol Whole lot of inbreeding going on in that barn, isn't there? Ewwww! Be careful...your barnyard herpes simplex 6 and hoof and mouth disease might stop your family tree from expanding. I hope so! lmao
Spain and Switzerland issued arrest warrants against Bush, Blair and Cheney for war crimes.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Elaborate a little more, please.
he got you all worked up with the ass kissing, now you want 'a little more'?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality of second guessing? No effort to teach anything , nor any effort to call names. Leave that stupidity to others.
The point made was-- the whites wanted the great life possible in a free Country-The illegals want a great life in a free Country that provides goodies beyond belief. Use your imagination ,if you can.
It is not a question of driving anyone into the Atlantic nor the Pacific. But a question of taking what ever is available to better life. The problem is--when one takes and others are forced to give of what they always thought was theirs. Probably you just think of this as sharing , or , equalizing the wealth. What you fail to consider is the question of --why should they give up what they worked for? Or, be forced to give it to ones coming in against the law? But then , you probably do not care til what you have personally is taken away. It would seem this administration is determined to get on with doing just that.
They have a failed leadership , every one can see the damage being done with their programs of, Fast and Furious , Benghazi, IRS, GSA, freedom of not being watched could also get in there. The cutting off of military programs and cutting back on the military is a dangerous thing for the Country .But you go on being nasty , calling names and repeat the line of the PARTY. Don`t think--just do as told.!!
No the entire subject began when I pointed out in a post not to place the nations founders as shining examples of morals and Godliness when they killed off all the original people here and then brought in slaves to do their work.
As far as F&F- Nothing more than a program started under Bush called Operation Wide Receiver.
Benghazi - Nothing more than terrorist killed 4 Americans. Been happening ever since Carter.
NSA - All programs were started in 2003 and 2006 with a Repub Congress okaying it every year.
Don't be talking to terrorist and you will never know about it.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

The EU admits that the NSA 'reads their mail', but, Barry is untouchable.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
The EU admits that the NSA 'reads their mail', but, Barry is untouchable.

You can say that again! Barry's records are sealed. No one is allowed to see his past or his history. Obviously has plenty to hide, but doesn't mind sticking his nose in other people's affairs.

Oh that's right, he's looking for terrorists, I forgot!

I am not a member of the ACLU, but they are super ticked off and suing this administration for hacking into their phones, email and communications with their attorneys. The ACLU defends liberty for all, but this time Obama (who on occasion they did support some of his policies) got his foot in the ringer with them. Makes me laugh how Obama is not the sweetheart of the ACLU and the press anymore.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Cruz Slams Senate Dems at Pro-Life Convention: They Don’t Care About Infanticide

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/20...

Sen. Ted Cruz: Democrats' "extreme policies" create a "culture of death"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57591606/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

How and Why The Media Got It So Wrong ... The Zimmerman Case ... Packaged and Sold By Ryan Julison, Benjamin Crump, Natalie Jackson

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/3...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LIBERAL & PROUD
[Seems a VERY smart one - NOT mentally ILL]
WE'RE BEING COOKED BY GOVERNMENT
Exclusive: Ellen Ratner calls for street protests in 'way we did in the 1960s'

I just got back from South Sudan. Most of the country has no access to electricity, let alone the Internet. For those lucky enough to have a cell phone, it is usually charged in the market where smart shopkeepers use a generator to charge the cell phones. Privacy concerns are not huge in a country that uses cell phones sparingly.

I came back and reviewed my mountain of email and was shocked at the email from a list serve I subscribe to. It is like the frog in the cook pot. When the heat is turned up a bit at a time, the frog doesn't notice he is being cooked.
From IntelliHub on taking a photo of a police station:

“Randall Thomas told Photography is Not a Crime he was taking photos to prepare for an upcoming trial stemming from a January arrest in which police deleted his footage after he had recorded them making an abusive arrest.

“Not that any of that was the cop’s business who harassed him Saturday for taking photos outside the Police Service Area 3 Housing Bureau in Brooklyn.

“Thomas was placed in a cell and held for almost an hour before he was released with two citations for disorderly conduct, one for blocking traffic, the other for obscene language – as if that is not protected by the First Amendment.

“Regardless, the video Thomas recorded with his smartphone shows he did not block traffic nor use obscene language in his interaction with Officer Soto, which begins at 4:30.”

All of these reports are from less than one week’s collection made by Dave Farber’s list serve.

We are frogs, and we are being cooked by our government.

It’s time to jump out of that pot and organize the good, old-fashioned way we did in the 1960s.

We need our government to hear us, not though cell phone data collection or facial recognition software, but from our protests on the streets.

We’d better do this before they know when we are leaving our houses to go to that demonstration.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/were-being-cooked-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

WHITE HOUSE NOTEBOOK: Tutu welcomes Obama 'home'

By NEDRA PICKLER
CAPE TOWN, South Africa (AP)- Retired archbishop Desmond Tutu locked eyes with President Barack Obama on Sunday in an emotional moment between two men who have been pioneers for racial progress a world apart.

Tutu greeted Obama with a "welcome home" to the continent where his father was born, and pleaded with the U.S. president to be a leader for peace

http://www.kfbb.com/story/22726355/white-hous...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NEW STATIST MORALITY
Exclusive: Gina Loudon turns left's favorite falsehood on its head

Today I want to ask you a question. It’s like a game, and one that a conservative can win every time. Ready? Name one law in the history of the United States that does not impose someone’s morality on someone else.

You have more time. This isn’t Jeopardy. Keep thinking …

It’s OK. You aren’t alone. This isn’t the lottery, though you have a much better chance of hitting the jackpot there, because you can’t win this game, and neither can the left.

A favorite axiom of the left is that you cannot legislate morality. They push this canard, whether you are talking about general criminal laws, abortion laws, drug laws – it doesn’t matter.

They have built their proverbial temple out of cards, like the separation of church and state. They have virtually no idea the clause doesn’t exist in the Constitution.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/new-statist-morali...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

THE INTENTIONAL DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA
Exclusive: Joseph Farah believes leaders are purposely destroying economy, culture

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/06/102147/#3p9FiOdMh3...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

winstonsmith • an hour ago &#8722;
Big surprise. "Obama did it, Obama did it, Obama did it!" ANYONE who claims this is either STUPID (which is rarely the case) or a DIRTY LIAR!

YES! AMERICA'S CONSTITUTIONAL LIBERTY IS BEING INTENTIONALLY DESTROYED BY THE LEFTIST DEMOCRAT PARTY AND THE LEFTIST REPUBLICAN PARTY. THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND HERE ARE A FEW OF THEIR CRIMES...

UNCONSTITUTIONAL nation-building
Rejection of Posse Comitatus
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Patriot Act
DHS
UNCONSTITUTIONAL TSA
UNCONSTITUTIONAL swarming drones
UNCONSTITUTIONAL VIPR Teams
UNCONSTITUTIONAL NDAA
UNCONSTITUTIONAL SOPA/PIPA/CISPA
UNCONSTITUTIONAL gun-grabbing
UNCONSTITUTIONAL TARP/Bailouts/Stimulus
UNCONSTITUTIONAL PRIVATE Federal Reserve
Croni-capitalism
Dream Acts - TREASON
Perpetual amnesty (non-enforcement)- TREASON
Pathway amnesty - TREASON
NAFTA/GATT/etc.
North American Union
UNBRIDLED election fraud
UNCONSTITUTIONALLY Assassinating Americans without Due Process
No transparency
BLOCKING alt voices (third parties)
UNCONSTITUTIONAL "War on Drugs"
UNCONSTITUTIONAL "War on Terror"
UNCONSTITUTIONAL "War on Poverty"
UNCONSTITUTIONAL "War on Obesity"
UNCONSTITUTIONAL "War on Bullying"
UNCONSTITUTIONAL "War on Smoking"
UNCONSTITUTIONAL "War on Stupidity"
UNCONSTITUTIONAL "War on Unemployment"
Rejection of the Enumerated Powers
Rejection of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th, 13th Amendments
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Socialized medicine
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Socialized education
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Socialized retirement
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Socialized housing
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Socialized job creation
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Socialized food
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Socialized child care
UNCONSTITUTIONAL Subsidized unemployment
Mangling "Interstate Commerce"
Mangling the "Supremacy Clause"
Mangling "Necessary and Proper"
Mangling "General Welfare"

http://www.wnd.com/2009/06/102147/
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

*the smoking gun*
since 1997
``````````

DOCUMENT:
Crime

IRS Worker Used Federal Plastic For Amazon Buys
Government credit card paid for long shopping spree

MAY 21--Entrusted with a government credit card, an Internal Revenue Service worker allegedly used the plastic for a years-long Amazon.com shopping spree that netted her hundreds of items, including a chocolate fondue fountain; Bollywood movies; Pampers; Harlequin romance novels; Omaha Steaks; Apple Bottoms skinny jeans; mango body wash; and a Ginsu knife set.

Yetunde Oseni, 37, was named this month in a U.S. District Court felony complaint charging her with embezzling government funds. Oseni has worked since 2000 as a secretary in an IRS office in Lanham, Maryland.

According to a court filing, Oseni was given a Citibank MasterCard for the “purchase of office supplies for her business unit.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/irs-em...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Buzz Brain 1,074
Tommy golden 52 min one who knows 29
Travis slushpup 4 hr Beenthere 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr yourmommm 1,048
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Khatru 130,451
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 7 hr yep 15
union 8 hr curious 7
•••
•••
•••