'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#107386 Jun 29, 2013
lodz et yeska wrote:
<quoted text>More single-wide mentality from a double-wide ass. Don't you have some gerbils to locate before they smother?
You have smothered gerbil experience? Don't stick them in your ass. I promise.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107387 Jun 29, 2013
Big Daddy wrote:
Where's that cross dresser Uncle Tab(itha)..
Foolish cowvin scooter posts and uncle flabby ass is missing in action. Uncle flabby ass posts and foolish cowvin scooter is missing in action. lol

#107388 Jun 29, 2013
Tommy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I read her right she talks directly to the big guy. She must be Moses or Joesph Smith or something, personally I think she's dizzier than a dreidel at a Christmas pageant.
Here's a bible she might understand it's got pictures and everything!
http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/inde...
Dude, just trying to communicate with her is like shearing a effing pig.. A whole lot of freaky,
.but not much fur.

Since: Dec 11

#107389 Jun 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
Published on Jun 28, 2013
Western Journalism
Hundreds of South Africans host an angry protest in Pretoria against U.S. President Barack Obama's visit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qf5P0OzaaXMXX&feature=pla yer_embedded#at=22
"Obama is no Mandela"
"He is no Hero"
"Killing civilians with drones"
The Race card doesn't work against South Africans!
Maybe these idiots here will believe it now...
his popularity is ready for the fork...he's done!
His song and dance don't work anymore!
George P Cosmatos friend

Los Angeles, CA

#107390 Jun 29, 2013
lodz et yeska wrote:
<quoted text>More single-wide mentality from a double-wide ass. Don't you have some gerbils to locate before they smother?
Calvin's into getting fisted by the gorillas at the zoo.
Jay

Paris, TN

#107391 Jun 29, 2013
Ha, ha. The Obama's are going to S. Afr. for 100 mill, on taxpayer money, to be scorned by the masses. Muslim's no less!!!!

8)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107392 Jun 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama is no Mandela"
"He is no Hero"
"Killing civilians with drones"
The Race card doesn't work against South Africans!
Maybe these idiots here will believe it now...
his popularity is ready for the fork...he's done!
His song and dance don't work anymore!
No way will Obama win a third term.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#107393 Jun 29, 2013
lodz et yeska wrote:
Did someone say "YESKA"?:)

Location hidden

#107395 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What do all these religious and non-religious people have in common? said 'tofy'...
Life on Planet Earth ...
USofA is a SMALL portion of it ...
that has their own LAWS apart from the rest of the EARTH!
Christianity is NOT a 'religion ...
IT JUST IS!
America was founded on a MORAL and Godly people!
The Constitution WAS WRITTEN for them!
Check your History!
Two things I always find strange from the flag waivers. First I find it odd that most nations in the world are as free as America but we need to fight war after war for our freedom. Exactly which war after WWII was for the protection of America?
Second thing is this great and Godly founders of America. You are referring to the ones that killed off most of the original people here and then captured people from other nations to make them slaves. Those wonderful moral and Godly people?

#107396 Jun 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
Ha, ha. The Obama's are going to S. Afr. for 100 mill, on taxpayer money, to be scorned by the masses. Muslim's no less!!!!
8)
chime in there JJ

Location hidden

#107397 Jun 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
8)
It must be such a depressed world for all you Repubs. You get up everyday hoping and praying that something bad happens to Obama or America just so you can call yourselves right for once. Nothing but the GOP doom and gloom party. No wonder Repubs are a dying and losing bunch.
Vote Repub. hahahahhaaha!!!!!

Location hidden

#107399 Jun 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
8)
Hey this post does remind me of one thing. I don't recall an American flag being burnt in the streets of another nation since Bush left office. Sorry for looking on the bright side. I know it POs you Repubs.
leeward

San Diego, CA

#107400 Jun 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. I had to take it very easy today.
Last night I was laying on the bed while my partner was fisting me. Even though he was up to his elbow, I wasn't getting my fill. I ordered him to stick something larger in me. He reached down without looking and picked up the cactus I have growing by the bed and he had it halfway in me before he realized what it was. By then I shot off the bed like I was launched at Cape Canaveral.
So today was Stand Up Day, All Day.
OUCH! That was probably a couple more pricks than you're used to having up there at a time. ;)

Brush mountain Ky

#107403 Jun 29, 2013
What do all these religious and non-religious people have in common? said 'tofy'...

BTW The answer is existence.
Simple huh? but too complex for elaboration? too much thinking involved i guess?

PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

#107407 Jun 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night I was laying on the bed while my partner was fisting me. Even though he was up to his elbow, I wasn't getting my fill. I ordered him to stick something larger in me. He reached down without looking and picked up the cactus I have growing by the bed and he had it halfway in me before he realized what it was. By then I shot off the bed like I was launched at Cape Canaveral.

I have to admit Calvin's pretty Sharp!
But First thing is...he should have a different plant growing by his bed.:)
Second thing is...when he gets my age and has his first prostate exam he'll realize real quick...he never missed out on gay sex nor prison time!

PEACE
tofy

#107410 Jun 29, 2013
leeward wrote:
<quoted text>OUCH! That was probably a couple more pricks than you're used to having up there at a time. ;)
you expected that would get a bigger laugh, huh? Leave it out of the HBO Special

#107411 Jun 29, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit Calvin's pretty Sharp!
But First thing is...he should have a different plant growing by his bed.:)
Second thing is...when he gets my age and has his first prostate exam he'll realize real quick...he never missed out on gay sex nor prison time!
PEACE
tofy
Hey dude, I've had my prostate examined.
Wait!
you meant by a medical professional?

#107412 Jun 29, 2013
George P Cosmatos friend wrote:
<quoted text>Calvin's into getting fisted by the gorillas at the zoo.
Love is where you find it.
Jay

Paris, TN

#107414 Jun 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
chime in there JJ

I already did.

Obama's are going to S. Afr. True.
$100 mil. True.
Taxpayer money. True.
Scorned by S. African's. True.

Watch the video dufus!
Jay

Paris, TN

#107415 Jun 29, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Hey this post does remind me of one thing. I don't recall an American flag being burnt in the streets of another nation since Bush left office. Sorry for looking on the bright side. I know it POs you Repubs.

Another one who's afraid to watch the video. It's not too scary. All you will see is another nation burning our Flag, and showing disdain for your president.

Nelson Mandella is their man, not BHO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Truther 4,558
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min phil greer 131,004
Tru-Seal re union (Feb '14) 46 min voter one 11
whos the best tell at Jackson msc 50 min bmx 1
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 54 min Gray 8
Rick Ayers 56 min bmx 4
JM Hall's Office Found In Violation of Open Rec... 1 hr Referee 12
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 21 hr Limbertwig 70
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••