'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#107329 Jun 29, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
They WANT to be able to 'inhale'...
So they can RUN & HIDE ...
from ALL the scandals that are hitting!
They "can't STAND the pain" ...
)8~D>
WRONG....
First the worst drug out there is alcohol and you can buy it buy the truck load if you wish.
People who drive and drink endanger us all!
People who toke not so much..it way too strenuous and too much effort to drive.
We toke at home...lay back and get in tune with the universe.
ALCOHOL KILLS...MARIJUANA CHILLS!!
On the plus side marijuana helps people with illness
whether you believe it or not is of no consequence.
It's what they experience that counts!
And that's what matters...not your prehistoric opinion!
Get with the program and be NORMAL!
You may be correct on the alcohol, But the drug "rationalization" is wrong...no addiction is "normal". Clean and sober is "normal".
Medical use is different, if anyone has such pain that requires treatment, I agree with that.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#107330 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT say "anything about which is worse!"
Did I?
THAT is a WHOLE different kettle of fish!
QUIT changing the 'subject'...
OK What's the subject? it changes on here every two or three posts!

PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107331 Jun 29, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>What the crap are you talking about?
That was not the question!
What do all these religious and non-religious people have in common? said 'tofy'...

Life on Planet Earth ...

USofA is a SMALL portion of it ...
that has their own LAWS apart from the rest of the EARTH!

Christianity is NOT a 'religion ...
IT JUST IS!

America was founded on a MORAL and Godly people!
The Constitution WAS WRITTEN for them!

Check your History!
Law

La Vista, NE

#107332 Jun 29, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
They WANT to be able to 'inhale'...
So they can RUN & HIDE ...
from ALL the scandals that are hitting!
They "can't STAND the pain" ...
)8~D>
WRONG....
First the worst drug out there is alcohol and you can buy it buy the truck load if you wish.
People who drive and drink endanger us all!
People who toke not so much..it way too strenuous and too much effort to drive.
We toke at home...lay back and get in tune with the universe.
ALCOHOL KILLS...MARIJUANA CHILLS!!
On the plus side marijuana helps people with illness
whether you believe it or not is of no consequence.
And that's what matters...not your prehistoric opinion!
Get with the program and be NORMAL!
Agree except for the last word. You misspelled 'NORML'.:)

“christen denier”

Since: Apr 13

...but love commits

#107333 Jun 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that because Country Girl, was trying that crap!
EVERYONE may make a mistake in spelling or grammar THAT DOES NOT NEGATE the point expressed.
They got the message, can you "except" that?
yea, just this once.

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#107335 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You may be correct on the alcohol, But the drug "rationalization" is wrong...no addiction is "normal". Clean and sober is "normal".
Medical use is different, if anyone has such pain that requires treatment, I agree with that.
how much of that blackberry wine does it take to breach the 'clean' or the 'sober'?
arbitrary, isn't it.

#107336 Jun 29, 2013
Obama continues to push his agenda...and even his own party is realizing the political tide has changed!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/29/co...
Tommy Boy

Westerville, OH

#107337 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What do all these religious and non-religious people have in common? said 'tofy'...
Life on Planet Earth ...
USofA is a SMALL portion of it ...
that has their own LAWS apart from the rest of the EARTH!
Christianity is NOT a 'religion ...
IT JUST IS!
America was founded on a MORAL and Godly people!
The Constitution WAS WRITTEN for them!
Check your History!
Dude you got to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Why don't you lean some history before you make yourself look even dumber. If that's at all possible.
no way

White Plains, KY

#107338 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I did that because Country Girl, was trying that crap!
EVERYONE may make a mistake in spelling or grammar THAT DOES NOT NEGATE the point expressed.
They got the message, can you "except" that?
say huh? your the one that started
grading posts like you was a topix scholar.
you stated "you don't know when to use capital letters " and I stated "I use caps
when I get ready. that's what started that. are we adding liar to your list of occupations? Ole son of something or the other.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107339 Jun 29, 2013
Tommy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you got to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Why don't you lean some history before you make yourself look even dumber. If that's at all possible.
Tommy boy YOU need a lesson !!!
In tactfulness & respect

tactfulness
Noun
1. tactfulness - consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offense
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tactfulness

R~E~S~P~E~C~T
1.respect
A quality seriously lacking in today's society

4. respect
To treat people in the manner in which you expect to be treated. To show consideration for another person's feelings and interests. An attitude demonstrating that you value another person. You should treat your friends with respect.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

R~E~S~P~E~C~T

PLUS ... its the Golden Rule!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107340 Jun 29, 2013
Christianity is not religion!
Christianity is Christ! Christianity is "Christ-in-you-ity." Jesus Christ did not found a religion to remember and reiterate His teaching. Christianity is the personal, spiritual presence of the risen and living Lord Jesus Christ, manifesting His life and character in Christians, i.e. "Christ-ones." Paul explained, "It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me" (Gal. 2:20).

http://www.christinyou.net/pages/Xnotrel.html

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not (u) I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the (x) flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

(u) The same that I was before.
(x) In this mortal body.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/cmt/geneva/ga...

It's NOT a bunch of 'idols!'
Jay

Paris, TN

#107341 Jun 29, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Most of your wants are exactly what the Islamic Taliban are demanding. That's strange you would have so much in common.

Of course, that's what the Taliban want:

.....God back in America.

Close our borders.

Our congress to obey our laws.

English only.

Constitution and Bill of Rights for all Taliban.

No freebees unless you're a Taliban.

Don't give their money away to foreigners.

Fix their tax code.

Respect American military....the American Flag.

As for Obama? They couldn't care less......

Yup.....that's what the Taliban want!

#107342 Jun 29, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text> say huh? your the one that started
grading posts like you was a topix scholar.
you stated "you don't know when to use capital letters " and I stated "I use caps
when I get ready. that's what started that. are we adding liar to your list of occupations? Ole son of something or the other.
Country Girl?
You tried to correct others, your above post is another "proof" of my own point!
Post Script: At least you used I correctly.
Is this wtf's sister "pony"?

Your "style' seems so familiar.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107343 Jun 29, 2013
BREAKING -- Feds Default, Fail To Provide Answer In Case Involving Obama’s Use Of A Stolen Social Security Number...'Blatant Admission Of Guilt'

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/shocking-fed...

Bear 21 hours ago
his ass should have been gone a long time ago--grow some gonads Congress and do you damn job you were elected to do

Whicket Williams Bear 4 hours ago
They are blackmailed and cowards turn to your sheriff

kristymom a day ago
Time for the resident to change his residency from 1600 Pennsylvania to supermax.

JesseMace a day ago
no one should be above the law, or the consequences of their actions.

barry soetoro 20 hours ago
This is why the current Obama-McCain-Rubio AMNESTY bill includes these points:

#1 Using a fake Social Security number is NO LONGER ILLEGAL.
#2 Forging documents to get jobs is NO LONGER A CRIME.

Those items are supposedly to "Help decriminalize illegal immigrants who have been working in the USA illegally."

But they just happen, by pure coincidence, to make Obama's STOLEN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and his FORGERY OF IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS no longer a crime!

If that bill passes, then folks discover Obamatollah's an illegal using a stolen social security number issued in CONNECTICUT to somebody else, I predict "All hell and then some" shall break loose.

Merry Christmas!

#107344 Jun 29, 2013
Religion and the Constitution
When the Constitution was submitted to the American public, "many pious people" complained that the document had slighted God, for it contained "no recognition of his mercies to us ... or even of his existence." The Constitution was reticent about religion for two reasons: many delegates were committed federalists who believed that the power to legislate on religion, if it existed at all, lay within the domain of the state, not the national, governments. Second, the delegates believed that it would be a tactical mistake to insert such a politically controversial issue as religion in the Constitution. The only "religious clause" in the document -- the proscription of religious tests as qualifications for federal office in Article Six -- was, in fact, intended to defuse controversy by disarming potential critics who might claim religious discrimination in eligibility for public office.

Religion and the Bill of Rights
Although there were proposals for making the ratification of the Constitution contingent on the prior adoption of a bill of rights, supporters of a bill of rights acquiesced with the understanding that the first Congress under the new government would attempt to add to it a bill of rights.

James Madison took the lead in steering a bill of rights through the First Federal Congress, which convened in the spring of 1789. The Virginia Ratifying Convention and Madison's constituents, among whom there were large numbers of Baptists who wanted freedom of religion secured, expected him to push for a bill of rights. There was considerable opposition in Congress to a bill of rights of any sort on the grounds that it was "unnecessary and dangerous." The persistence of Madison and his allies nevertheless carried the day and on Sept. 28, 1789, both houses of Congress voted to send 12 amendments to the states. Those ratified by the requisite three fourths of the states became in December 1791 the first ten amendments to the Constitution.

Religion was addressed in the First Amendment in the following familiar words: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." In notes for his speech, June 8, 1789, introducing the bill of rights, Madison indicated that a "national" religion was what he wanted to prevent and it is clear that most Americans joined him in considering that the major goal was to forestall any possibility that the federal government could act as several Colonies had done by choosing one religion and making it an official "national" religion that enjoyed exclusive financial and legal support. The establishment clause of the First Amendment meant at least this: that no one religion would be officially preferred above its competitors. What ever else it may -- or may not -- have meant is obscured by a lack of documentary evidence and is still a matter of dispute.

When you read real HISTORY you understand the reality
that truly exists and not some twisted view from a TV PERSONALITY!! Please?

PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107345 Jun 29, 2013
REP. GOHMERT SAYS TIME TO TAKE ON OBAMA ID FRAUD ISSUE

http://www.frequency.com/video/rep-gohmert-sa...

Merry Christmas!

#107346 Jun 29, 2013
Law wrote:
<quoted text>Agree except for the last word. You misspelled 'NORML'.:)
LOL..I STAND CORRECTED!
National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws ...NORML..LMAO!
Thanks!

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#107347 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Christianity is not religion!
Christianity is Christ! Christianity is "Christ-in-you-ity." Jesus Christ did not found a religion to remember and reiterate His teaching. Christianity is the personal, spiritual presence of the risen and living Lord Jesus Christ, manifesting His life and character in Christians, i.e. "Christ-ones." Paul explained, "It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me" (Gal. 2:20).
http://www.christinyou.net/pages/Xnotrel.html
Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not (u) I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the (x) flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
(u) The same that I was before.
(x) In this mortal body.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/cmt/geneva/ga...
It's NOT a bunch of 'idols!'
Christ-in-you...sexy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107349 Jun 29, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Religion and the Constitution
When the Constitution was submitted to the American public, "many pious people" complained that the document had slighted God, for it contained "no recognition of his mercies to us ... or even of his existence." The Constitution was reticent about religion for two reasons: many delegates were committed federalists who believed that the power to legislate on religion, if it existed at all, lay within the domain of the state, not the national, governments. Second, the delegates believed that it would be a tactical mistake to insert such a politically controversial issue as religion in the Constitution. The only "religious clause" in the document -- the proscription of religious tests as qualifications for federal office in Article Six -- was, in fact, intended to defuse controversy by disarming potential critics who might claim religious discrimination in eligibility for public office.
Religion and the Bill of Rights
Although there were proposals for making the ratification of the Constitution contingent on the prior adoption of a bill of rights, supporters of a bill of rights acquiesced with the understanding that the first Congress under the new government would attempt to add to it a bill of rights.
James Madison took the lead in steering a bill of rights through the First Federal Congress, which convened in the spring of 1789. The Virginia Ratifying Convention and Madison's constituents, among whom there were large numbers of Baptists who wanted freedom of religion secured, expected him to push for a bill of rights. There was considerable opposition in Congress to a bill of rights of any sort on the grounds that it was "unnecessary and dangerous." The persistence of Madison and his allies nevertheless carried the day and on Sept. 28, 1789, both houses of Congress voted to send 12 amendments to the states. Those ratified by the requisite three fourths of the states became in December 1791 the first ten amendments to the Constitution.
Religion was addressed in the First Amendment in the following familiar words: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." In notes for his speech, June 8, 1789, introducing the bill of rights, Madison indicated that a "national" religion was what he wanted to prevent and it is clear that most Americans joined him in considering that the major goal was to forestall any possibility that the federal government could act as several Colonies had done by choosing one religion and making it an official "national" religion that enjoyed exclusive financial and legal support. The establishment clause of the First Amendment meant at least this: that no one religion would be officially preferred above its competitors. What ever else it may -- or may not -- have meant is obscured by a lack of documentary evidence and is still a matter of dispute.
When you read real HISTORY you understand the reality
that truly exists and not some twisted view from a TV PERSONALITY!! Please?
PEACE
tofy
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
- John Adams 2ND President of The United States

John Adams (1735-1826)
President of the United States (1797-1801)
A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America, 1787

John Adams was in London serving as a diplomat for his young country in 1787. He wrote and published A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America in three volumes.
http://hua.umf.maine.edu/Reading_Revolutions/...

The Bible and Government
Biblical Principles: Basis for America's Laws
http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-cult...

Biblical origins of American Political Philosophy
by
John A. Sterling
http://www.lawandliberty.org/history1.htm

Separation of church and state is NOT in the Constitution like many think! Including 'you' evidently!

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#107351 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
REP. GOHMERT SAYS TIME TO TAKE ON OBAMA ID FRAUD ISSUE
http://www.frequency.com/video/rep-gohmert-sa...
Gohmert?
Surprise...surprise...surprise !
Gol..ol..OL..leee
ShaZaaaam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids free glasses and hearing checked 2 min aaa 8
truck payments 20 min Get a life 13
To the Garland family 25 min Just saying 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min spaceship 131,867
Jesus Was Not A Jew (Aug '10) 56 min Dan 120
missing pit bull 4 hr not joking 8
barbourville teen: snake in the grass 4 hr Tom Anderson 2
Need food badly 5 hr lol 31
Porsche mills 6 hr Info 21
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report10:57 AM
After 13 Games on the Bench, Browns Need to Show Patience with Johnny Manziel
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak
NBC Sports12:40 PM
George Iloka: We can't do what we did last week and apply it to Peyton Manning