'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189779 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

countrygirl

White Plains, KY

#107371 Jun 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Obama Bin Biden does it again!
1. Obama called Eric Snowden a "Hacker".
2. Biden does what the President said the United States should not...have to do!
Eric Snowden is NOT a "Hacker" the man is an IT professional who worked for NSA and CIA!
He saw so much abuse he felt compelled to "blow the whistle"!
Biden is a full time court jester; he should do more talk shows, he's funnier than Letterman!
2 elections, not one. LMFAO!!!!
Aaaahahahahaha!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

.

#107372 Jun 29, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
your punk ass don't have no wife, ex maybe.
you on here to much. attempting to spread
doom and gloom, its not working,the last
2 elections proved that. So read it and continue to weep.
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. 2X WINNER!!!
pounce these keys all day long, won't change a thing!
son of something or the other.
I am not spreading doom and gloom, your POTUS IS!
I'm here telling people what the *Lame Stream Media so often hides from people who normally don't watch enough news.
The *LSM is just beginning to realize their mistake, more and more they are actually reporting news instead of ignoring it!
Obama's popularity is slipping week by week, or you didn't know?
Even the Zimmerman trial is getting some honest reporting for a change, some actually learn from mistakes...America is more Conservative than you think it is. More than 70% of America identifies themselves as "Christian", are you agnostic or atheist?
* LSM = Liberal/Progressive biased sources.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107374 Jun 29, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
your punk ass don't have no wife, ex maybe.
you on here to much. attempting to spread
doom and gloom, its not working,the last
2 elections proved that. So read it and continue to weep.
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. 2X WINNER!!!
pounce these keys all day long, won't change a thing!
son of something or the other.
And that makes Bush a 2X WINNER also! Pounce your keys all day long and you will still get the same results. Bush won two terms just like your messiah did! I KNEW you were really a closet Bush fan/admirer. lmao
countrygirl

White Plains, KY

#107375 Jun 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not spreading doom and gloom, your POTUS IS!
I'm here telling people what the *Lame Stream Media so often hides from people who normally don't watch enough news.
The *LSM is just beginning to realize their mistake, more and more they are actually reporting news instead of ignoring it!
Obama's popularity is slipping week by week, or you didn't know?
Even the Zimmerman trial is getting some honest reporting for a change, some actually learn from mistakes...America is more Conservative than you think it is. More than 70% of America identifies themselves as "Christian", are you agnostic or atheist?
* LSM = Libe ral/Progressive biased sources.
you so know so much, why don't you
jump on your Flintstones mobile and head on
over to Washington and handle that. see how
far you get. son of something or the other.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107376 Jun 29, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> you so know so much, why don't you
jump on your Flintstones mobile and head on
over to Washington and handle that. see how
far you get. son of something or the other.
RuhRoh...ARI hit a raw nerve, didn't he, goat girl? lmao Truth hurts, doesn't it? ARI has you so flustered you are using the Flintstone mobile as a defense. Calm down and collect yourself. It's not like ARI doesn't whip your ass in debates every day anyway. What is so different about this time that has you so upset? Are you waiting on cowvin scooter to come to your rescue and agree with you? Ahhh, poor goat girl. Your kiddie hero's bedtime is getting in the way of your pretend relationship, isn't it? Too funny!

Daughter of a jackass and a goat!

Since: Dec 11

.

#107377 Jun 29, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> you so know so much, why don't you
jump on your Flintstones mobile and head on
over to Washington and handle that. see how
far you get. son of something or the other.
What makes you think I haven't?

Since: Dec 11

.

#107378 Jun 29, 2013
Yes I have been to Washington, D.C., the only thing I brought home was a pair of Ray Bans from the airport gift shop.
Big Daddy

Lexington, KY

#107380 Jun 29, 2013
Where's that cross dresser Uncle Tab(itha)..

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#107381 Jun 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT go to any particular one.
As a matter of fact, I've found many hypocrites in lots of them, so I do not socialize with them.
I trust in Him and in what He says!
God 'knows' WHAT is in my heart!
That's ALL that counts to me!
Sticks and stones
may break my bones
BUT your words
will NEVER hurt :)
You have already 'sinned' by judging ME!
That church must NOT BE doing you ANY good ...
:)
You stay out of church to stay away from hypocrites?
Nice. Some God you got there.
If it were a Kid Rock concert, everyone would get along just fine.
lodz et yeska

New York, NY

#107382 Jun 29, 2013
Calvin_Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
You stay out of church to stay away from hypocrites?
Nice. Some God you got there.
If it were a Kid Rock concert, everyone would get along just fine.
More single-wide mentality from a double-wide ass. Don't you have some gerbils to locate before they smother?
Tommy Boy

Westerville, OH

#107383 Jun 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
You stay out of church to stay away from hypocrites?
Nice. Some God you got there.
If it were a Kid Rock concert, everyone would get along just fine.
If I read her right she talks directly to the big guy. She must be Moses or Joesph Smith or something, personally I think she's dizzier than a dreidel at a Christmas pageant.

Here's a bible she might understand it's got pictures and everything!
http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/inde...
Jay

Paris, TN

#107384 Jun 29, 2013
Published on Jun 28, 2013
Western Journalism

Hundreds of South Africans host an angry protest in Pretoria against U.S. President Barack Obama's visit

&fe ature=player_embedded#at=22
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107385 Jun 29, 2013
lodz et yeska wrote:
<quoted text>More single-wide mentality from a double-wide ass. Don't you have some gerbils to locate before they smother?
LOL

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#107386 Jun 29, 2013
lodz et yeska wrote:
<quoted text>More single-wide mentality from a double-wide ass. Don't you have some gerbils to locate before they smother?
You have smothered gerbil experience? Don't stick them in your ass. I promise.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107387 Jun 29, 2013
Big Daddy wrote:
Where's that cross dresser Uncle Tab(itha)..
Foolish cowvin scooter posts and uncle flabby ass is missing in action. Uncle flabby ass posts and foolish cowvin scooter is missing in action. lol

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#107388 Jun 29, 2013
Tommy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I read her right she talks directly to the big guy. She must be Moses or Joesph Smith or something, personally I think she's dizzier than a dreidel at a Christmas pageant.
Here's a bible she might understand it's got pictures and everything!
http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/inde...
Dude, just trying to communicate with her is like shearing a effing pig.. A whole lot of freaky,
.but not much fur.

Since: Dec 11

.

#107389 Jun 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
Published on Jun 28, 2013
Western Journalism
Hundreds of South Africans host an angry protest in Pretoria against U.S. President Barack Obama's visit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qf5P0OzaaXMXX&feature=pla yer_embedded#at=22
"Obama is no Mandela"
"He is no Hero"
"Killing civilians with drones"
The Race card doesn't work against South Africans!
Maybe these idiots here will believe it now...
his popularity is ready for the fork...he's done!
His song and dance don't work anymore!
George P Cosmatos friend

Los Angeles, CA

#107390 Jun 29, 2013
lodz et yeska wrote:
<quoted text>More single-wide mentality from a double-wide ass. Don't you have some gerbils to locate before they smother?
Calvin's into getting fisted by the gorillas at the zoo.
Jay

Paris, TN

#107391 Jun 29, 2013
Ha, ha. The Obama's are going to S. Afr. for 100 mill, on taxpayer money, to be scorned by the masses. Muslim's no less!!!!

8)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107392 Jun 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama is no Mandela"
"He is no Hero"
"Killing civilians with drones"
The Race card doesn't work against South Africans!
Maybe these idiots here will believe it now...
his popularity is ready for the fork...he's done!
His song and dance don't work anymore!
No way will Obama win a third term.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph smith 5 min Derrty 13
WOMAN, I've still got that Barbie Car for sale! 10 min Derrty 7
Yard Sale 1 hr nice except 4
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr want to know 3,792
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr want to know 815
Scotty Powell dealing drugs at catron square 1 hr Woot 11
chocolate lovers.. 2 hr Dwayne 50
Family Resource Center 3 hr Woot 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages