'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
94,961 - 94,980 of 146,345 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ridiculous opinions are sooo boring! Where are your facts that Romney is in a cult or that his religious beliefs are that of glorifying and participating in deviant child molestation? How about a sane or actual factual intelligent post from you for once? No? Too much strain on that lone brain cell, old man? lol
Your lame-ass posts are nothing more than your gibberish opinions. You are loony yet you wonder why you never make even the slightest dent in a credible debate. Well duh!
Just the facts, old man...just the facts.
Name one Christian group that does not refer to Mormons as being a cult? You have heard of Warren Jeffs? Just the facts now.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

no way wrote:
<quoted text> did
you answer the question? no you didn't. I
ain't reading that BS you wrote. Republican
dummy.
How do you know she didn't answer the question if you didn't read her reply? Damn, you are a dumb ass. You must be the new and improved shining star of the liberal/progressive democrat imbeciles.
LMMFAO
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
All I did was point out that if you don't know the Japanese language, you certainly shouldn't be teaching a class on it. Sorry if that doesn't make sense to you.
It makes all the sense in the world, I am not teaching Islam, I am pointing out where people can go to see, hear and read their philosophy. You know the old saying? "A picture is worth a thousand words." "Seeing is believing." Well, you can see, read and hear the words of the women of Islam tell you how horrible it is to live under the conditions of Allah.

Stop making excuses for these people and support the women over there to defend their right to dignity, freedom and free speech.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Name one Christian group that does not refer to Mormons as being a cult? You have heard of Warren Jeffs? Just the facts now.
There are many churches that do not believe that Mormons are a cult. They may not believe in the same things but that doesn't prove that Mormons have a cult.

Let's use you as an example. You are a liberal whacko that people laugh at because...well, your not very bright. They claim you are brain dead. While I also believe that you are a silly liberal whacko begging for attention anywhere you can get it...I do not share the belief that you are brain dead. You're ignorant and you never have the ability to make credible points because you would rather hide from the truth and pretend to be educated on the subject of politics but I still don't think you are completely brain dead. It's not possible for any living person to be as stupid as you and uncle flabby and a few others are!

Just so you know, I believe the democrats (aka progressives) are the biggest operating cult followers we have in our country today. All hail the messiah, huh? lmao

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many churches that do not believe that Mormons are a cult. They may not believe in the same things but that doesn't prove that Mormons have a cult.
Let's use you as an example. You are a liberal whacko that people laugh at because...well, your not very bright. They claim you are brain dead. While I also believe that you are a silly liberal whacko begging for attention anywhere you can get it...I do not share the belief that you are brain dead. You're ignorant and you never have the ability to make credible points because you would rather hide from the truth and pretend to be educated on the subject of politics but I still don't think you are completely brain dead. It's not possible for any living person to be as stupid as you and uncle flabby and a few others are!
Just so you know, I believe the democrats (aka progressives) are the biggest operating cult followers we have in our country today. All hail the messiah, huh? lmao
Well said!
To the best of my knowledge Christians "Don't Judge" other denominations...scripture says that judgment is reserved, and will be made by God.
big leroy

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Pl
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
To the best of my knowledge Christians "Don't Judge" other denominations...scripture says that judgment is reserved, and will be made by God.
Lev 19:15 'You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lev 19:15 'You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor "fairly".
You left out the last word for effect?^^^^^^^^^ or because you just felt like it?
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

UnderDog2SavetheDay wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see here you simplistic queer!
I chose the words, I pick the time,
I may or may not, choose to rhyme!
I'm sorry, Dog
Big Daddy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
ooops misspelled Lady
Had to CLEAN a 'trojan'
AND
sign back in!
What!!!

You recycling comdoms now??

LMAO!!! Sorry..
Big Daddy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Condoms

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just answer for him.
C, why does Ari need so many socks?
I don't know, Love..he's an old man..two a day should suffice..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just answer for him.
C, why does Ari need so many socks?
Why does Hot C need so may socks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
American Heart (Official Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Good Night American Hearts <3
Good Night American Butthole <3
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You left out the last word for effect?^^^^^^^^^ or because you just felt like it?
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Thanks ARI! Last word for effect!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is there any other religion which has a self appointed prophet who marries 6 year olds and then consummates the bond when the child is 9 years old? That makes that a pedophile worshiping religion...does it not?
HOW OLD WAS EVE??????????
Big Daddy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Night American Butthole <3
Like er huh??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is there any other religion which has a self appointed prophet who marries 6 year olds and then consummates the bond when the child is 9 years old? That makes that a pedophile worshiping religion...does it not?
You're talking about Joseph Smith?...Right?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
All I did was point out that if you don't know the Japanese language, you certainly shouldn't be teaching a class on it. Sorry if that doesn't make sense to you.
don't take this the wrong way, Love, but if they ever accuse me of being your sock...I'm confessing (wink)
and don't take this the wrong way, but if I talk about you and sock in the same sentence again, I'm outta here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

I do not taunt my friends, they are very conservative.
They are not like you...all "fake-a-licious" and liberal!
You don't have any friends who are liberal, Ari?
Ever wonder why the GOP is spiraling down to a hole in the ground where they hide?

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min SNYB 128,721
Artemus Road (Highway 225) 37 min warning 1
Stivers Center fixes 58 min smokejumper 54
Ronald Stevenson 3 hr stephanie 18
How do I get up with Jessi 3 hr stephanie 7
Beckoning Frontiers 3 hr Jack 1
SEC Network 4 hr Hopeful 5
•••
•••