'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107183 Jun 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, it was my intent to sound irrational. THAT WAS THE POINT. I've stated many times before that I respect ALL CULTURES AND ALL RELIGIONS. That includes Christian Americans. And you cannot prove me wrong because that is a just FACT about me. No bullshit.
Now tell me something, if you don't agree with it, why have you remained silent as your conservative friends continuously desecrate the Muslim religion?-Yet the moment you see something negative about Christians, you're floored? Because you're a hypocrite too. Because it's okay for other religions to have bad apples, but Muslims, they are DIFFERENT. ALL OF THEM.
And for the record. Jay has NEVER pointed out that she knows there are "some peaceful Muslims" It's constant from Ari, Jay, Zombie, AL and Glasgow. And I find it very hard to believe that you've never noticed it. Muslim slime, pedophile scum, filthy prayer rugs, dirty head sheets, terrorists, supporters of terrorism, pieces of shit, murderers, "burn the Queeran" etc... And that's probably the milder ones.
So please, save the excuses. All of your attitudes toward Muslims are disturbing. And that's why you get called bigots and racists. Because it's TRUE.
Sorry sweetheart. I do not agree with segments of all religions but I do not desecrate them. There are extremes in most religions. I do agree with Jay and others that the treatment of women and children in the Muslim faith is extreme and in some situations atrocious and inhumane. In my humble opinion, human rights should be at the forefront of any religion. Using abuse and killing in the name of any religion doesn't make it acceptable.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107185 Jun 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Idiot...she doesn't need to be given the right to say what she said...Free speech is 'protected' by the Constitution.
Hey cretin! She does have a right to free speech, but so do I.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#107186 Jun 28, 2013
Crow The unwanted pest wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go, another brain dead Liberal thinks it's fun to alter post's.
HHHMMM...can you find another hobby?

Since: Dec 11

.

#107187 Jun 28, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
HHHMMM...can you find another hobby?
Thanks for the thought, I fight my own battles.
I chose to ignore that one.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107188 Jun 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>They know none. That's that backwood
racism shining through. Judging all by the actions
of a few. The question is was timothy mcvay
a muslin? Are all Christian's like him?
I'll wait for a response. ILIH, it's like beating
a dead horse. BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!
As Muslims around the world continue to deny basic human rights to women and non-Muslims, Muslim spokesmen maintain a pattern of denial and deception.

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, a 43-year-old Iranian woman, is facing death by stoning this week for adultery, a capital crime in Iran. Yet when the redoubtable human rights activist David G. Littman, asserted at the United Nations Human Rights Council in 2008 that “the stoning of women for alleged adultery still occurs regularly in Iran,” Iran’s spokesman declared that this was “not true, it is completely false and is out of the question.”

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani would beg to differ, and she’s not the only one: according to another human rights activist, Mina Ahadi,“at least 40 to 50 other women are waiting for the same destiny in Iran right now.”

Also this week, Afshan Azad, a 21-year-old actress who has appeared in several Harry Potter movies as the character Padma Patil, fled from her home after she was beaten and, according to the U.K.’s Daily Express,“badly bruised” by her father and brother — both Muslims — for refusing to break up with her boyfriend, a Hindu. Islamic law forbids Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men, and Abdul Azad and his son Ashraf were allegedly willing to murder Afshan for daring to flout this prohibition.

Muslim spokesmen in the West routinely deny that honor killing has anything to do with Islam, even though over 90% of honor killings worldwide take place in an Islamic context, many Muslim countries have relaxed penalties for honor murders, and Islamic law stipulates no penalty for a parent who kills his child. Here again, Afshan Azad might beg to differ with the prevailing denials and evasions of responsibility on the part of Muslim spokesmen in the West – that is, if she herself weren’t suffering from an apparent attack of Stockholm Syndrome, as she has asked police to drop all charges against her father and brother.

http://www.humanevents.com/2010/07/06/muslims...
----------

However right now it is far from uncommon for a woman who raises claims of rape to be not only denied justice, but to be charged as a criminal herself for committing fornication or adultery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Islam#G...
no way

Princeton, KY

#107189 Jun 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As Muslims around the world continue to deny basic human rights to women and non-Muslims, Muslim spokesmen maintain a pattern of denial and deception.
Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, a 43-year-old Iranian woman, is facing death by stoning this week for adultery, a capital crime in Iran. Yet when the redoubtable human rights activist David G. Littman, asserted at the United Nations Human Rights Council in 2008 that “the stoning of women for alleged adultery still occurs regularly in Iran,” Iran’s spokesman declared that this was “not true, it is completely false and is out of the question.”
Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani would beg to differ, and she’s not the only one: according to another human rights activist, Mina Ahadi,“at least 40 to 50 other women are waiting for the same destiny in Iran right now.”
Also this week, Afshan Azad, a 21-year-old actress who has appeared in several Harry Potter movies as the character Padma Patil, fled from her home after she was beaten and, according to the U.K.’s Daily Express,“badly bruised” by her father and brother — both Muslims — for refusing to break up with her boyfriend, a Hindu. Islamic law forbids Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men, and Abdul Azad and his son Ashraf were allegedly willing to murder Afshan for daring to flout this prohibition.
Muslim spokesmen in the West routinely deny that honor killing has anything to do with Islam, even though over 90% of honor killings worldwide take place in an Islamic context, many Muslim countries have relaxed penalties for honor murders, and Islamic law stipulates no penalty for a parent who kills his child. Here again, Afshan Azad might beg to differ with the prevailing denials and evasions of responsibility on the part of Muslim spokesmen in the West – that is, if she herself weren’t suffering from an apparent attack of Stockholm Syndrome, as she has asked police to drop all charges against her father and brother.
http://www.humanevents.com/2010/07/06/muslims...
----------
However right now it is far from uncommon for a woman who raises claims of rape to be not only denied justice, but to be charged as a criminal herself for committing fornication or adultery.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Islam#G...
did
you answer the question? no you didn't. I
ain't reading that BS you wrote. Republican
dummy.
Jay

Paris, TN

#107190 Jun 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Muslims do you know personally?
How many are married to children?
**********

Use your head for once. The only Muslim's we could possibly know would be living in the USA. There are laws against 50 year old men marrying 5-7-9-12-14- year olds. And in some states 16 year olds without parental permission.....sheesh!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107191 Jun 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ridiculous opinions are sooo boring! Where are your facts that Romney is in a cult or that his religious beliefs are that of glorifying and participating in deviant child molestation? How about a sane or actual factual intelligent post from you for once? No? Too much strain on that lone brain cell, old man? lol
Your lame-ass posts are nothing more than your gibberish opinions. You are loony yet you wonder why you never make even the slightest dent in a credible debate. Well duh!
Just the facts, old man...just the facts.
Name one Christian group that does not refer to Mormons as being a cult? You have heard of Warren Jeffs? Just the facts now.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107192 Jun 28, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text> did
you answer the question? no you didn't. I
ain't reading that BS you wrote. Republican
dummy.
How do you know she didn't answer the question if you didn't read her reply? Damn, you are a dumb ass. You must be the new and improved shining star of the liberal/progressive democrat imbeciles.
LMMFAO
Jay

Paris, TN

#107193 Jun 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
All I did was point out that if you don't know the Japanese language, you certainly shouldn't be teaching a class on it. Sorry if that doesn't make sense to you.
*********
It makes all the sense in the world, I am not teaching Islam, I am pointing out where people can go to see, hear and read their philosophy. You know the old saying? "A picture is worth a thousand words." "Seeing is believing." Well, you can see, read and hear the words of the women of Islam tell you how horrible it is to live under the conditions of Allah.

Stop making excuses for these people and support the women over there to defend their right to dignity, freedom and free speech.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107194 Jun 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Name one Christian group that does not refer to Mormons as being a cult? You have heard of Warren Jeffs? Just the facts now.
There are many churches that do not believe that Mormons are a cult. They may not believe in the same things but that doesn't prove that Mormons have a cult.

Let's use you as an example. You are a liberal whacko that people laugh at because...well, your not very bright. They claim you are brain dead. While I also believe that you are a silly liberal whacko begging for attention anywhere you can get it...I do not share the belief that you are brain dead. You're ignorant and you never have the ability to make credible points because you would rather hide from the truth and pretend to be educated on the subject of politics but I still don't think you are completely brain dead. It's not possible for any living person to be as stupid as you and uncle flabby and a few others are!

Just so you know, I believe the democrats (aka progressives) are the biggest operating cult followers we have in our country today. All hail the messiah, huh? lmao

Since: Dec 11

.

#107195 Jun 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many churches that do not believe that Mormons are a cult. They may not believe in the same things but that doesn't prove that Mormons have a cult.
Let's use you as an example. You are a liberal whacko that people laugh at because...well, your not very bright. They claim you are brain dead. While I also believe that you are a silly liberal whacko begging for attention anywhere you can get it...I do not share the belief that you are brain dead. You're ignorant and you never have the ability to make credible points because you would rather hide from the truth and pretend to be educated on the subject of politics but I still don't think you are completely brain dead. It's not possible for any living person to be as stupid as you and uncle flabby and a few others are!
Just so you know, I believe the democrats (aka progressives) are the biggest operating cult followers we have in our country today. All hail the messiah, huh? lmao
Well said!
To the best of my knowledge Christians "Don't Judge" other denominations...scripture says that judgment is reserved, and will be made by God.
big leroy

Natick, MA

#107196 Jun 28, 2013
Pl
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#107197 Jun 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
To the best of my knowledge Christians "Don't Judge" other denominations...scripture says that judgment is reserved, and will be made by God.
Lev 19:15 'You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor.

Since: Dec 11

.

#107198 Jun 28, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lev 19:15 'You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor "fairly".
You left out the last word for effect?^^^^^^^^^ or because you just felt like it?
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#107199 Jun 28, 2013
UnderDog2SavetheDay wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see here you simplistic queer!
I chose the words, I pick the time,
I may or may not, choose to rhyme!
I'm sorry, Dog
Big Daddy

Lexington, KY

#107201 Jun 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ooops misspelled Lady
Had to CLEAN a 'trojan'
AND
sign back in!
What!!!

You recycling comdoms now??

LMAO!!! Sorry..
Big Daddy

Lexington, KY

#107202 Jun 28, 2013
Condoms

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#107203 Jun 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just answer for him.
C, why does Ari need so many socks?
I don't know, Love..he's an old man..two a day should suffice..

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#107204 Jun 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just answer for him.
C, why does Ari need so many socks?
Why does Hot C need so may socks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 10 min John 19
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 14 min Tara baker 48
Police beatings? 56 min Betty 1
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 1 hr Good ol boy 57
Indictments 1 hr Tough 31
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 3 hr Mcbeatdown 6
who will you vote for as jailer 3 hr you know 81
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 5 hr Inside 6
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]