'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107046 Jun 27, 2013
The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107047 Jun 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid republican, did your original post say 'Nugent from Texas' something like that? Yes, I believe it did DUMBASS REPUBLICAN!!!
LMAO
You are from your Momma!
You don't STILL LIVE THERE ... do you ...???

Some people actually "migrate" ...!!!
Kinda like Ashley Jiggs Judd!

She migrated/MOVED to Tennessee!
Therefore she is from Tennessee ... NOW!

That is WHY she can't run in Kentucky!

Nugent migrated/MOVED to TEXAS ...
THEREFORE HE IS FROM TEXAS!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107048 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Now that was silly.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107049 Jun 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO@Sharia Law ...... You idiots just don't learn!
And yes, Latinos will be democrat..... Just hold your breath and watch.
If they are so Christian, why are republicans making it so hard for them to vote? Hmmmm
Next!
Latino's ARE NOT mooslims!
Most are Catholic like Ari already SAID!
==========

sharia law coming to America
About 1,100,000 results (0.31 seconds
https://www.google.com/search...

171 posts categorized "Islamic law in America"
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Nixon is a typical Democrat -- usurping the will of the people and lying about why. Nixon said, "this bill could jeopardize a family’s ability to adopt children from other countries.” Bald-faced lie. There was "nothing in the bill that would endanger foreign adoptions." Who got to Nixon? What do they have on this tool? His campaign coffer$ should be examined.

islamic judges in america
About 5,190,000 results (0.35 seconds)

CHRIS CHRISTIE BLASTS ‘CRAZIES’ AFTER APPOINTING MUSLIM JUDGE: THE ‘SHARIA LAW BUSINESS IS JUST CRAP’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/08/04/ch...

``````````
'u' bub ARE dumber than dogchit IF you think otherwise
BUT ... "we" already KNEW THAT!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107050 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Latino's ARE NOT mooslims!
Most are Catholic like Ari already SAID!
==========
sharia law coming to America
About 1,100,000 results (0.31 seconds
171 posts categorized "Islamic law in America"
Nixon is a typical Democrat -- usurping the will of the people and lying about why. Nixon said, "this bill could jeopardize a family’s ability to adopt children from other countries.” Bald-faced lie. There was "nothing in the bill that would endanger foreign adoptions." Who got to Nixon? What do they have on this tool? His campaign coffer$ should be examined.
islamic judges in america
About 5,190,000 results (0.35 seconds)
CHRIS CHRISTIE BLASTS ‘CRAZIES’ AFTER APPOINTING MUSLIM JUDGE: THE ‘SHARIA LAW BUSINESS IS JUST CRAP’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/08/04/ch...
``````````
'u' bub ARE dumber than dogchit IF you think otherwise
BUT ... "we" already KNEW THAT!
You are a nut job.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107051 Jun 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was silly.
Now just TELL ME what was SILLY about THAT!
Please! In detail IF you can without expletives/profanity!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107053 Jun 27, 2013
I won't hold my breath for an explanation ...

Ta ta :)

Greenville, KY

#107054 Jun 27, 2013
Ji

Since: Dec 11

#107055 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are from your Momma!
You don't STILL LIVE THERE ... do you ...???
Some people actually "migrate" ...!!!
Kinda like Ashley Jiggs Judd!
She migrated/MOVED to Tennessee!
Therefore she is from Tennessee ... NOW!
That is WHY she can't run in Kentucky!
Nugent migrated/MOVED to TEXAS ...
THEREFORE HE IS FROM TEXAS!
"Spirit Wild/Sunrise Safari" is in Michigan, and The other Ranch is in Crawford Texas not far from G. Dubbya's Ranch! Also, They have Mule Deer hunts in Colorado so must have a ranch there also.

http://www.tednugent.com/sunrize/sunrize_deta...

Since: Dec 11

#107056 Jun 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
On to other news, Zimmerman trial..... Racist coward Zimmerman took 3 big hits yesterday, 1) martins girlfriend was on the phone when he was being stalked by Zimmerman, 2) a witness said the scream came from Martin not Zimmerman, 3) eyewitness said the bigger man was on top of the kid.
Zimmerman is a murderer!
Sounds like you republican cowards here. Lol
I can tell you from experience, With only @10 lbs difference in weight Travon was thinner and taller he had speed and reach to his advantage.
Zimmerman's head injuries are proof of a tough fight from Trayvon.
Reports are consistent with Zimmerman's account.
Trayvon's star witness has been caught in a lie already.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#107057 Jun 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Do not forget Palin the Tard.
Or Pelosi the Turd, Dick "Less" Durbin, Chuckie E Cheese Schumer, Harry Imbecile Reid, Bawney Fwank, Barbara Boxcunt, Diane Feinstein, and Anthony's Weiner.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#107058 Jun 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nut job.
You are a colostomy bag with ears.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#107059 Jun 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO@Sharia Law ...... You idiots just don't learn!
And yes, Latinos will be democrat..... Just hold your breath and watch.
If they are so Christian, why are republicans making it so hard for them to vote? Hmmmm
Next!

Laugh your ass off all you want, you're the one who doesn't want to learn. First of all, Mexican's ARE mostly Christians, they sure aren't Muslims. There are exceptions to every class of people, but they are unshakeable in their belief in God and if you are ever in a Latino community on Sunday morning you will see the church full of them.

Republican's are not making it hard for them to vote. All they want is for them to be American citizens with the right to vote in a country they *legally* are citizens of. Every Tom, Dick and Harry should not be able to vote in American elections or we might as well open the voting booths to the whole damn world. What is it about this that is so hard for liberal's to understand?

If you are referring to amnesty, that's a whole different story. The question here is can this country support 11-30 million more people competing for jobs when millions of American's are drawing unemployment or can't find jobs that pay enough to support a family? Will the insurance we all need to buy apply to them or will someone else have to pick up that tab? What about the overload of our schools? Taxpayer's pay for these schools ---- homeowner taxpayers ---not renters.

And last but not least - who is it that makes it so hard, or is responsible for making it so difficult for people to take and pass the test for citizenship in this country? This is the government's rule, not the average citizen. It took your ancestor's and mine a minimum of six years to study for and become American citizens. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander as the saying goes.

And------some judges in this country have ruled Sharia law in our American courts on behalf of Muslim's - look it up.

Next.
Jesse

United States

#107060 Jun 27, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>You are a colostomy bag with ears.
You need to take a deep breath, you need to jerk off, you need to find another outlet for you anger, you need to act like a grown up for once, you need a government program...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#107061 Jun 27, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take a deep breath, you need to jerk off, you need to find another outlet for you anger, you need to act like a grown up for once, you need a government program...
I'm not the angry one here.That would be you. I already have a place to jerk off. Your lips tickle a little bit but you always swallow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Besara is Insane

United States

#107062 Jun 27, 2013
Ever notice how the comment judging always goes WAY up whenever Besara is trolling? It's sad how people like that have such empty lives that they become so obsessed with this site.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#107063 Jun 27, 2013
Besara OWNS me wrote:
Ever notice how the comment judging always goes WAY up whenever Besara is trolling? It's sad how people like that have such empty lives that they become so obsessed with this site.
Everyone notices how you manipulate the judge-its for yourself and your fellow imbeciles. Why is that?
qwerty

United States

#107064 Jun 27, 2013
Besara is Insane wrote:
Besara also changes the names the of the posters he qoutes to fall in line with his played out grade school name calling.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107065 Jun 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right. Obama is nothing like Bush. Obama has cut Federal Deficit spending in half. He has went from 750,000 jobs lost per month to a 40 straight months of job gains. He has ended the war that killed thousands of Americans looking for the WMDs that were never there. He has taken out Ben Laden. He has started the nation to a better health care system. You are correct. Obama is nothing like Bush.
Same old information. The unemployment rate under Bush averaged 5.3% during his 8 years.

Deficit spending has reduced after Obama got us up to over $17 trillion in debt and spending more in his first 4 years than Bush did in 8 years.

We have people from the Obama administration who lie to Congress regularly and never think a thing about it. We have an IRS agency which is totally out of control and an Attorney General and Justice Department who undermine the laws whenever they choose. Foreign countries no longer fear us. They laugh at us. People no longer have ANY trust in their government due to scandal after scandal. We have a new health care which is NOTHING like how it was described. It is estimated to triple the original costs and even the liberals indicate it is a "train wreck".

I am correct. Obama is nothing like Bush.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107066 Jun 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically to your question, RH:
I am not aware that ILoveitHere is a he, but I couldn't care less what roll this person plays. My disdain for the Muslim religion is not what each individual believes, but how they try to shove their beliefs on every country they inhabit. In addition to that, they come to this country and want our judges to recognize Sharia law in our courts. I resent the way they treat the women of their culture and worse yet little girls. They know we have laws and a constitution that is suppose to guide us but that's irrelivant to them. They want us to change that to suit them and their ancient, barbaric beliefs. It is a horribly pathetic life for women to live like slaves under the hand of every man who chooses to belittle, beat or kill her. You have read the paper, you have seen stories of how Muslim men kill their own women in THIS country because of some obtuse belief that they are becoming "too Americanized." Like the father that killed his two teenage daughters. Then why come here? Stay where the majority favors your belief and Allah is your God.
Several years ago a highly educated American Muslim woman put up a web site. My daughter called me over to see the pictures she posted. Her plea was to all American women to please help these women and girls get financial assistance through donations to leave that country. These pathetic pictures and stories were specifically addressed to American women begging for their help to free these women. In the photos were little girls that had been raped and surgically traumatized - many of the women in the pictures were hidden under heavy veils so that all you could see were forlorn-looking eyes. Money was to be sent to a specific account and this American Muslim woman was hoping to get these women on a plane and out of that country. The site was pages long, and in those days it took forever with dialup to bring them up. My daughter booked the site and referred to it several times, when one night she went to log on and the site was no longer available. What it said exactly was, "This site has been taken down due to the demise of (and they gave her name). Someone had found it and killed her. Nothing more was ever known of this woman or the women she tried to save from that barbaric lifestyle.
I do believe there are peace loving Muslims. But their Quran is specific. You must be a Muslim if you believe in the Quran or you are not....you are an infidel. You can't have it both ways. ILiH here is a Muslim, and in my opinion she believes as they do. I have no use for any and all the above, therefore, no use for her !
Truly sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social security 31 min John 3
Amanda Jordan 31 min looking 3
knox co. needs mike baker for jailer 54 min Gray Citizan 1
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 1 hr Flat Licker 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr The_Box 131,411
Free Goat 3 hr Sunshine 3
Where's Susie hibbard 4 hr Jessie 4
who will you vote for as jailer 6 hr Please stay on track 41
who got arrested at bville walmart? 10 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating