'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224695 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#107092 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Thread 6 – Day 14 (Week #3) Zimmerman Case – Witness Discussion Thread
But before we discuss Jeantel, a summary:
[Yesterday] the morning saw two of the State’s witnesses testify, Jane Sudyka and Jeanee Manaloo, both of whom were residents of Twin Lakes at the time of the incident and who appeared to testify as to their observations that night. Manaloo’s cross-examination continued until after lunch, when she was followed by brief testimony from Ramona Rumph, the custodian of records for the police emergency call recordings. Finally, the last of the State’s witnesses for the day was Rachel Jeantel, otherwise known as “Dee-Dee”, as Trayvon Martin’s “16-year-old girlfriend,” and as the last person to speak with Martin before his deadly confrontation with George Zimmerman.(continue reading)
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...
Lou says:
June 27, 2013 at 6:05 pm
the theme of today was “creepy arse cracka”.
``````````
“creepy arse cracka”...said martin!
NOT a "bit racist" ...
huh?
:D
sharpton & co
ARE
"race baiters" ...
for a "racist" uneducated people.
Black Conservatives ARE educated!
Along with 'some' Democrats.
They are 'civilized'...
Others are NOT!
MOST Black 'lawyers' are "Trouble" ...
imo
go change your diaper. you
a stinky ass cracker.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#107093 Jun 27, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>They know none. That's that backwood
racism shining through. Judging all by the actions
of a few. The question is was timothy mcvay
a muslin? Are all Christian's like him?
I'll wait for a response. ILIH, it's like beating
a dead horse. BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!
Oh I'm well aware that they know NONE. It shows.
Their response will be, "we don't wanna know any!"

Mhm.

Location hidden

#107095 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ... just like saddam's ...
Genocide comes to mind.
Most Blacks ARE KILLING off their OWN kind!
Check out chitago ...
What color is Hussein ?
Black you say ...
:)
"MOST BLACKS" are killing their own kind? Is that like a good 75% of them, "killing each other off"? I'm just curious.

Please. Go on.
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#107096 Jun 27, 2013
so what was timothy mcvay's religion?
somebody, anbody!

Location hidden

#107097 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 'welcome' in MY backwoods, ANYtime :)
The Legend Of Wooley Swamp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gSM7voOCkU0XX
No one wants to be in your backwoods, ANYtime.

“I fight for justice”

Since: Jun 13

American Way

#107099 Jun 27, 2013
Never Fear, UNDER DOG is here!
WOW

United States

#107100 Jun 27, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
somebody, anbody!
What is your religion? Do you know?
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#107101 Jun 27, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
somebody, anbody!
zero response?
just as I thought. continue on racist, lovers
of doom and gloom, haters. Let's not forget
IDIOTS!!! Deuces bitches.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107103 Jun 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old information. The unemployment rate under Bush averaged 5.3% during his 8 years.
Deficit spending has reduced after Obama got us up to over $17 trillion in debt and spending more in his first 4 years than Bush did in 8 years.
We have people from the Obama administration who lie to Congress regularly and never think a thing about it. We have an IRS agency which is totally out of control and an Attorney General and Justice Department who undermine the laws whenever they choose. Foreign countries no longer fear us. They laugh at us. People no longer have ANY trust in their government due to scandal after scandal. We have a new health care which is NOTHING like how it was described. It is estimated to triple the original costs and even the liberals indicate it is a "train wreck".
I am correct. Obama is nothing like Bush.
Bush spent $5.07 trillion on new expenditures from fiscal years 2002-2009. Obama will have spent only $1.44 trillion through 2017, including saving $126 billion through spending cuts. Ignorant ass.
http://www.njdc.org/blog/post/Newspending0725...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
http://www.cato.org/blog/obamas-budget-spendi...

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#107104 Jun 27, 2013
Lyktu Simo Mulah wrote:
<quoted text>do you even know what a bolonie sammich is? It is what my family always called a "poor man's steak"! Now I can fix you a bolonie sammich if you really want one but if you've already eaten tonight then I'll just give it to someone else. Tell me and I'll bring you one with some bbq grippo chips and a cold pepsi!
a slice of bologna between to slices of white bread?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107105 Jun 27, 2013
Golf Robots
A man goes to a public golf course. He approaches the man behind the counter in the pro shop and says, "I would like 18 holes of golf and a caddie."

The man behind the counter says, "The 18 holes of golf is no problem, but all of our caddies are out on the course. What I will do for you is this: We just received 8 brand new robot golf caddies.

If you're willing to take one with you out on the course and come back and tell me how well it works, your round of golf is on me today. The golfer obviously accepted the man's offer.

He approached the first tee, looked at the fairway and said to himself, "I think my driver will do the job." The robot caddie turned to the man and said, "No sir. Use your 3 wood. A driver is far too much club for this hole."

Hesitantly, the golfer pulled out his 3 wood, made good contact with the ball, and the ball landed about 10 feet to the right front of the hole on the green. The golfer, delighted, turned to the robot and thanked him for his assistance.

As the golfer pulled out his putter he said, "I think this green is gonna break left to right." The robot then again spoke up and said, "No sir. I do believe this green will break right to left."

Thinking about the last time the robot corrected his prediction, he decided again to listen to the machine. He made his putt and birdied the hole thanks to the robot and his advice But his luck didn't end there.

His entire game was the best game he ever played, thanks to the assistance of the new robot golf caddie.

Upon returning to the clubhouse, the man behind the counter asked, "How was your game ?" The golfer stated, "It was, by far, the BEST game I ever played. Thank you very much for letting me take one of your robots. See you next week."

A week passed, and excited, the golfer returned to the pro shop. Upon entering, he turned to the man behind the counter and said, "I would like 18 holes of golf and one of those robot golf caddies, please." T

he gentleman from behind the counter turned to the man and said, "Well the 18 holes is no problem. However, we had to get rid of the robots. We had too many complaints." "COMPLAINTS? Who in the heck could've complained about those robots? They were incredible!"

The man sighed and said, "Well, it wasn't their performance. It was that they were made of shiny silver metal, and the sun reflecting off them was blinding to other golfers on the fairway."

The golfer said, "So then why didn't you just paint them black?"

The man nodded sadly and replied, "We did.

Then four of 'em didn't show up for work,
two filed for welfare,
one of them robbed the pro shop,

and the other thinks he's the President."
``````````

)8~D>

“I'll Build a Wall”

#107107 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The First Crusade
The First Crusade played a very important part in Medieval England. The First Crusade was an attempt to re-capture Jerusalem. After the capture of Jerusalem by the Muslims in 1076, any Christian who wanted to pay a pilgrimage to the city faced a very hard time. Muslim soldiers made life very difficult for the Christians and trying to get to Jerusalem was filled with danger for a Christian. This greatly angered all Christians.
One Christian - called Alexius I of Constantinople - feared that his country might also fall to the Muslims as it was very close to the territory captured by the Muslims. Constantinople is in modern day Turkey. Alexius called on the pope - Urban II - to give him help.
In 1095, Urban spoke to a great crowd at Clermont in France. He called for a war against the Muslims so that Jerusalem was regained for the Christian faith. In his speech he said:
"Christians, hasten to help your brothers in the East, for they are being attacked. Arm for the rescue of Jerusalem under your captain Christ. Wear his cross as your badge. If you are killed your sins will be pardoned."
Those who volunteered to go to fight the Muslims cut out red crosses and sewed them on their tunics. The French word "croix" means cross and the word changed to "croisades" or crusades. The fight against the Muslims became a Holy War.
Many people did volunteer to fight on the First Crusade.
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/first_cr...
I read..
I don't need to cut and paste and pretend I know shit...I know shit

“I'll Build a Wall”

#107108 Jun 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for getting it. Hallelujah.
It wasn't rocket science.
<3
that was classic
that 'they' didn't get it says more than anything I've ever seen on here, sincerely.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107109 Jun 27, 2013
YOU CAN'T WIN A RIGGED GAME
Exclusive: Erik Rush urges patriots to call out ruling class Republicans in cahoots with Dems

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/you-cant-win-a-rig...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107110 Jun 27, 2013
HOW BAD IS SURVEILLANCE STATE?
Exclusive: Joseph Farah lays out myriad ways Big Brother's keeping track of you

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/how-bad-is-surveil...

“I'll Build a Wall”

#107111 Jun 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a negative.
And you can repeat it until you lose 30 lbs, you'll still be fat.
And wrong.
Oh God! you ARE me.
lolol

“I'll Build a Wall”

#107112 Jun 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with desecrating ANY religion. I detest the Muslim extremist who want to kill and maim, but that is it.
I didn't see the posts you refer to, but it doesn't give you the right to say what you said.
Hey, Idiot...she doesn't need to be given the right to say what she said...Free speech is 'protected' by the Constitution.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107113 Jun 27, 2013
LEGAL TEAM: MARRIAGE RULINGS MEAN YEARS OF LITIGATION
'Full impact will not be known for months, if not years'
Published: 1 hour ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/legal-team-marriag...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107114 Jun 27, 2013
HIGH COURT ON DOMA: BORDERLINE INSANE
Exclusive: Alan Keyes stresses 'God-endowed natural rights of family life and procreation'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/high-court-on-doma...

“I'll Build a Wall”

#107115 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Jesus loved Peter
Amen †

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing dog 5 min Curious 1
Princess Hey (Mar '12) 13 min Princess Hey 10
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 23 min Well well 39
Hampton funarel home what's up 51 min angie 6
looking for scott parrott 57 min I do not 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr LMS 148,314
What happen on rt11 3 hr justme 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages