'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182426 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106904 Jun 25, 2013
Christians are filthy, scumbag pigs.

Hi C!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#106905 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what to say to you.
Its really difficult to reply to ignorance.
You keep getting the same results from libs----emptiness.
I heard..."I don't know"
and I agree that you don't

libs didn't write the Bible, cons did.
Jay

Paris, TN

#106906 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
This is what Obama uses our tax dollars to support:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
R, this is sickening! Poor little thing. She is too young to even know what Muslim is. They could not care less who they torture or why.....any excuse is good enough for those animals.

And we give our tax money to support their evilness, and the democrats think this is just hunky dory.

Fools!!!

“I Walk On Water”

#106907 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I spammed you, not your shitty article.
Does your pimp know you're out this early?
Yes Love, I know he's out...hey, as long as he brings the money, he can drip the honey. His 15 y o son is my bottom bitch.
YES, I said it. Bring it Jay boy
.sorry, Love
Jay

Paris, TN

#106908 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I spammed you, not your shitty article.
Does your pimp know you're out this early?

Aww damn, that breaks my heart......LOL. Spam away Miss Piggy!!!

And who let you off your flea bitten prayer rug. You Muslim scumbag lover, LOL!!!

“I Walk On Water”

#106909 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Hi C!
Hi Love
In that Christianity excuses their filthy scumbag pigness...iagree
Jesus, if he really existed was probably pretty cool
there is NO evidence that the Historical Jesus existed...bring on the Holy Water SuperSoakers...
lolol
Jay

Paris, TN

#106910 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Hi C!

Oh wait! No that was the scum of Hell: Allah!

Yes, C is high tonight!

“I Walk On Water”

#106911 Jun 25, 2013
I bought an acre of land on Nolin Lake, Kentucky...
I am a Real Estate Baron...look out, The Donald ...
Dad lent me one third of the money, so I'm also poor, and in desperate need of a chain saw...
...and some poison ivy repellant
but I'm happy
By God1
Jay

Paris, TN

#106912 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Love, I know he's out...hey, as long as he brings the money, he can drip the honey. His 15 y o son is my bottom bitch.
YES, I said it. Bring it Jay boy
.sorry, Love

Yes, you're right. You can't fix stupid. You and Miss Muslim Pig shit are prime examples!!!

LMAO!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106913 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know what happened do you??
We can all tell where you get your 'news' from Sybil LMAO!!
THIS is a low/no information republican voter at its best.
This is an old subject that's fun to bring up because of republicans have ZERO knowleledge on this subject.
But it's fun to make them jump around like Mexican Jumping beans when they THINK they know facts.
And it is even more fun for us to watch you try to avoid the facts at the same time you are praising yourself for being right...as you avoid the question put to you at all cost! Sort of like your messiah brags on himself for producing the most transparent administration ever...as yet another shady deal of his or another scandal or another coverup comes to light. So what does your messiah do? He runs off to Africa and starts preaching about Global Warming crap again. Focus you morons FOCUS! Priorities democrats PRIORITIES! You basically do the same thing on here. You run and hide until one of your butt buddies gets on here and you avoid debating and you go back and forth with your butt buddy and tell each other how great y'all are doing. My 8 year old son has more intelligence and maturity than you do. You are a joke. You attempt to fool everyone into believing that you aren't calvin scooter and then pat yourself on the back attempting to convince yourself that it worked. Your imaginary self-approval ratings speaks volumes about your ignorance.
You found one idiot in particular on this forum that is as dumb as you are and you latched onto him like stink on shit and y'all live to compliment each other all day long. Quite pathetic but a little entertaining. lol

Uncle Flabby Ass aka calvin scooter aka Speak Up all the while you accuse others of being Sybil. Now how smart is that uncle dummy? Your mammy and pappy must have been so proud. LMMFAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106914 Jun 25, 2013
Judge rules Jesus statue can stay on Big Mountain near Whitefish, Mont.

HELENA, Mont.- A Jesus statue that has for six decades been a curiosity to skiers as they cruise down a popular run at a northwest Montana ski resort will not be evicted from federal land, a judge ruled Tuesday.

http://www.vancouversun.com/travel/Judge+rule...

A~M~E~N <3

“I Walk On Water”

#106915 Jun 25, 2013
RIP GOP
Attention Teabaggers!
while the Democrats are ruling the world...
at least,
you have something 'warm' and 'fuzzy'
to look 'up' to.
God Bless You
... in Hot C's name
Amen!
use to be

Mount Sterling, KY

#106916 Jun 25, 2013
jay who , is this the jay I know from around Harrison co.?

“I Walk On Water”

#106917 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is even more fun for us to watch you try to avoid the facts at the same time you are praising yourself for being right...as you avoid the question put to you at all cost! Sort of like your messiah brags on himself for producing the most transparent administration ever...as yet another shady deal of his or another scandal or another coverup comes to light. So what does your messiah do? He runs off to Africa and starts preaching about Global Warming crap again. Focus you morons FOCUS! Priorities democrats PRIORITIES! You basically do the same thing on here. You run and hide until one of your butt buddies gets on here and you avoid debating and you go back and forth with your butt buddy and tell each other how great y'all are doing. My 8 year old son has more intelligence and maturity than you do. You are a joke. You attempt to fool everyone into believing that you aren't calvin scooter and then pat yourself on the back attempting to convince yourself that it worked. Your imaginary self-approval ratings speaks volumes about your ignorance.
You found one idiot in particular on this forum that is as dumb as you are and you latched onto him like stink on shit and y'all live to compliment each other all day long. Quite pathetic but a little entertaining. lol
Uncle Flabby Ass aka calvin scooter aka Speak Up all the while you accuse others of being Sybil. Now how smart is that uncle dummy? Your mammy and pappy must have been so proud. LMMFAO
so much for ignoring Hot C
hey boy banger?

“I Walk On Water”

#106918 Jun 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're right. You can't fix stupid. You and Miss Muslim Pig shit are prime examples!!!
LMAO!!!
yuck it up Jayboy, while Hot C eats all your gravy.
now ain't it a 'blanking' shame.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106919 Jun 25, 2013
MAJOR RED FLAG: Clear Evidence Suggests That New Immigration Bill Was Designed As A Get Out Of Jail Card For Obama... MUST SHARE!
June 25, 2013

Did anyone notice that this amnesty bill decriminalizes:

‘Falsely representing or knowingly using a Social Security Number obtained with false information’

‘Falsely claiming citizenship on Form I-9&#8242;

‘Knowingly altering a Social Security Card’

‘Document fraud to prove eligibility for employment’

If you believe the allegations of Social Security, foreign student and birth certificate fraud by Obama, don't you find it incredibly convenient that the list above just happens to be exactly what Obama is guilty of?

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/alert-eviden...

anestat 5 hours ago &#8722;
Waiving all the crimes and with no penalty is not right. We citizens who were born here, lived here, worked here, and were good citizens all our lives, would be punished for any of these crimes. Why not immigrants. They shouldn't get a free pass. Seems like our legislators are setting it up so all the criminals of the world would want to come here.

MZAZ86442i • 6 hours ago
BO never gave up his Indonesian citizenship. He is still a citizen of Indonesia. Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship.

CowboyUpAmerica MZAZ86442i an hour ago
Neither does the USA...

Michael 6 hours ago
Oh, Thank you! I have been beating this drum ineffectively for over a week! The Mexican border and Hispanic immigrants were just the distraction. The real agenda and the need for such expediency is Obama. I see this being ram-rodded to inact such extreme changes on an issue that has been basically ignored for the past 10+ years as a preparation for Obama. All I can assume is his leaving office either by hook or by crook. Perhaps he is taking his whole family with him to Africa, and not planning on coming back? Just a thought.

“I Walk On Water”

#106921 Jun 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
MAJOR RED FLAG: Clear Evidence Suggests That New Immigration Bill Was Designed As A Get Out Of Jail Card For Obama... MUST SHARE!
June 25, 2013
Did anyone notice that this amnesty bill decriminalizes:
‘Falsely representing or knowingly using a Social Security Number obtained with false information’
‘Falsely claiming citizenship on Form I-9&#8242;
‘Knowingly altering a Social Security Card’
‘Document fraud to prove eligibility for employment’
If you believe the allegations of Social Security, foreign student and birth certificate fraud by Obama, don't you find it incredibly convenient that the list above just happens to be exactly what Obama is guilty of?
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/alert-eviden...
anestat 5 hours ago &#8722;
Waiving all the crimes and with no penalty is not right. We citizens who were born here, lived here, worked here, and were good citizens all our lives, would be punished for any of these crimes. Why not immigrants. They shouldn't get a free pass. Seems like our legislators are setting it up so all the criminals of the world would want to come here.
MZAZ86442i • 6 hours ago
BO never gave up his Indonesian citizenship. He is still a citizen of Indonesia. Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship.
CowboyUpAmerica MZAZ86442i an hour ago
Neither does the USA...
Michael 6 hours ago
Oh, Thank you! I have been beating this drum ineffectively for over a week! The Mexican border and Hispanic immigrants were just the distraction. The real agenda and the need for such expediency is Obama. I see this being ram-rodded to inact such extreme changes on an issue that has been basically ignored for the past 10+ years as a preparation for Obama. All I can assume is his leaving office either by hook or by crook. Perhaps he is taking his whole family with him to Africa, and not planning on coming back? Just a thought.
Remember the 2 times you posted articles that MADE FUN OF GLENN BECK? You saw Beck's name and the Pavlov shit kicked in...
you looked silly
like now
and always
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106922 Jun 25, 2013
OH lQQkie, the circus is back in town with the queen loon. Fake wtf aka SPEAKUP (biggest sybil on here since 2010) back stalking Hot C, like the pervert he is. Batshit crazy loon is posting all the other comments from topix she stalked while she claimed she was with grandchildren. Fools no one. Jay/ARI demonstrating his racism like the bigot he is. Then there's Unreality playing GOD again like he has a right to judge people. Jeeze, don't you ignorant lemming tools have a life outside topix? Pitiful

Carry on, your true representation of most racist repukes/teabaggers only bring them into the light and vote DEM. hahaha

CLINTON 2016
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106923 Jun 25, 2013
Funny how it was okay when Bush did it huh? HYPOCRITES

You put the key words ole ARI/Jay posted and it only has

Radical Muslim Brotherhood Gets More US Tax Dollars Despite Terror Ties
charismanews.com ·1 day ago

Obama’s shocking ties to the Muslim Brotherhood – Glenn Beck
www.glennbeck.com/2012/04/27/obama ’s-shocking-ties-to-the-muslim ...

and FRIGHT WINGED MEDIA search results...What does that tell you? hahaha

Now for some truth:
Under U.S. law, for the $1.3 billion to flow the secretary of state must certify that the Egyptian government “is supporting the transition to civilian government, including holding free and fair elections, implementing policies to protect freedom of expression, association and religion, and due process of law.”

Bush administration defends US military aid to Egypt
By Rick Kelly
22 May 2006
The Bush administration has adamantly defended its annual outlay of nearly $2 billion in military and economic aid to Egypt in response to a Congressional debate on the issue. The White House has insisted that US strategic interests in the Middle East would be harmed by any reduction in its assistance to Egypt’s dictatorial regime.
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/05/egyp-...

Bush Has Quietly Tripled Aid to Africa

By Michael A. Fletcher Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, December 31, 2006

President Bush's legacy is sure to be defined by his wielding of U.S. military power in Afghanistan and Iraq, but there is another, much softer and less-noticed effort by his administration in foreign affairs: a dramatic increase in U.S. aid to Africa.

The president has tripled direct humanitarian and development aid to the world's most impoverished continent since taking office and recently vowed to double that increased amount by 2010 -- to nearly $9 billion.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

The Facts
Since the Camp David peace accords more than three decades ago, the United States and Egypt have had an unspoken bargain in terms of the roughly $2 billion in aid given each year to Cairo: The Egyptian government had veto power over which nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) could receive the money. This deal meant that funds labeled by Washington as promoting democracy often ended up being used for other projects, such as sludge removal or to bolster the very judicial institutions used to jail democracy advocates

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker...

The administration of former president George W. Bush had threatened to link military assistance to Egypt’s human rights progress, but it didn’t follow through. When exiled Egyptian dissident, Saad Eddin Ibrahim, called on the U.S. government to attach conditions to aid to Egypt, U.S. officials dismissed the idea as unrealistic.

In its first year, the Obama administration cut funding for democracy and governance programming in Egypt by more than half, from $50 million in 2008 to $20 million in 2009. The level of funding for civil society programs and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) was cut disproportionately, from $32 million to only $7 million. Stephen McInerny, the director of advocacy at the Project on Middle East Democracy notes that the Bush administration slashed economic aid to Egypt in the 2009 budget but kept the funding for democracy and governance programs constant, while Obama cut funding to those programs in an effort to make the cuts more proportional and under pressure from the American embassy in Cairo.

http://www.asiantribune.com/news/2011/02/04/2...

Did you catch that part where President Obama CUT their aid? Bunch of dumbass repukes.

CLINTON 2016

http://www.30yearsistoolong.com/
After 30 years...it's time to DITCH MITCH.

DITCH MITCH 2014

“I Walk On Water”

#106924 Jun 25, 2013
goodnight all
God bless America
Our Father blah blah blah
for the Power and blah blah blah
Amen
I pledge allegiance to my 9.5 inch cock
and justice for all
-
-
-
-
-
Oh no he di'en.
.Yes. Yes, he di

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Powell selling pot wide open !!!!! 29 min Ted 5
Kyle Saunders and neighbors wife Haley Townsley! 2 hr Jose 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Immanuel 137,919
divorce lawyer 4 hr Stanley 2
tess fisher (Nov '10) 7 hr gim 5
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 8 hr T gray 11
AMAZING Knox Co. Video. 8 hr guillible 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]