'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233363 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#106950 Jun 26, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
SO?
Christians ARE filthy, scumbag pigs.
And let me be clear, I don't give a shit who that includes. You, Obama, or your Aunt Fred.
I'm free to generalize and stereotype an entire religion if I choose to! I'm free to call ALL Christians, alter boy loving predators. And if I want, I'll mock the bible and it's teachings!
See how that works, you ignorant fuck?
There now Uncle Tabitha, act as you usually do with your other accounts! As long as Libtards like you exist...RACISM will be attracted to your hate like flys to a road kill.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#106954 Jun 26, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
There now Uncle Tabitha, act as you usually do with your other accounts! As long as Libtards like you exist...RACISM will be attracted to your hate like flys to a road kill.
You are so correct.

it is like the post above,as well. Obama indicated he would not go to War.That has now become apparent.Every one,(nation) is laughing at his weakness.He is taking this Nation down a path of his own weakness.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106955 Jun 26, 2013
Hey Crystal Ball Tepublicans..... The Defense of Marriage act has been struck down.
Have we mentioned yet today that you out of touch, stale, racist, homophobic idiots are a dieing party yet this morning??
Soak in this Supreme Court decision all day and moan and complain.... The GOP is DEAD in the water.
Have a great day dumbasses!
;-D
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#106956 Jun 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Hey Crystal Ball Tepublicans..... The Defense of Marriage act has been struck down.
Have we mentioned yet today that you out of touch, stale, racist, homophobic idiots are a dieing party yet this morning??
Soak in this Supreme Court decision all day and moan and complain.... The GOP is DEAD in the water.
Have a great day dumbasses!
;-D
There can be no great day---when our Nation is sinking away from sanity.

The GOP had better come out and save the day!The longer we sink, the harder it will be to make the turn around.Rome fell for the same reason we are beginning to sink.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106958 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
That Internet edumakashun sure has you all fuckered up on facts and obviously that small narrow minded republican thought process really has you a reward up.

You're so tore up lately with losing the debates you cry and whine about people using socks??

It's just funny to me when you dipshits grasp for straws..... Now go use one of YOUR other names dumbass and agree with yourself..... That's what republicans do..... Worthless! All of you lol

How do you think the throwing out of the defense of marriage act and latino's will help the democrats the next few elections professor Gayto?

Bahahahahahaha.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106959 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of diverting...... LMAO

(Someone explain what I did to him here, he's not smart enough to catch on lmao)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106960 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Oi.
I realize it's difficult for you to grasp, but I was insulting Christians in the same vulgar manner as each of you insult Muslims daily. I was trying to show you assholes how ridiculous you sound degrading an entire religion/ billions of people.

But of course. No comprende.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106961 Jun 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP had better come out and save the day!The longer we sink, the harder it will be to make the turn around.Rome fell for the same reason we are beginning to sink.
Hey dumbass..... The GOP is why we WERE sinking..... Obama stopped it, jobs, saved the auto industry, cut trade deficit by half a BILLION bucks, home sales up 12%, the list goes on and on.

I know republicans aren't smart enough to figure this out, but the majority of America is TIRED of the OLD republicans and your OLD out of touch ways.

Keep in saying that to yourself..... It will make it better in a few years when we laugh in your face (like we've done the last TWO presidential elections) at how stupid you are.

You better turn on Beck and Rush and start sucking that koolaid!! You have a long road to a no win election in front of you

LMAO

Location hidden

#106962 Jun 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nap time for the GOP. They're way too old to save anything.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106963 Jun 26, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oi.
I realize it's difficult for you to grasp, but I was insulting Christians in the same vulgar manner as each of you insult Muslims daily. I was trying to show you assholes how ridiculous you sound degrading an entire religion/ billions of people.
He's stupid..... He can't catch the simple things..... Beck has to explain to him how he's supposed to think.

Weak minded fool ya know!

LOL

He'll continue to try to make people think you and I are the same person..... What else can he do? We've all proven the dumbass wrong MANY times. He has to try and 'save face' somehow in front of the other low education republican drones here.

This place is their lives..... The Internet is all they have. Lmao

Location hidden

#106964 Jun 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That Internet edumakashun sure has you all fuckered up on facts and obviously that small narrow minded republican thought process really has you a reward up.
You're so tore up lately with losing the debates you cry and whine about people using socks??
It's just funny to me when you dipshits grasp for straws..... Now go use one of YOUR other names dumbass and agree with yourself..... That's what republicans do..... Worthless! All of you lol
How do you think the throwing out of the defense of marriage act and latino's will help the democrats the next few elections professor Gayto?
Bahahahahahaha.
Right on point Uncle T. Glasgow should be here any moment now.

Too bad I'll be on the beach. See ya when I get back!

#106966 Jun 26, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oi.
Are Christians bombing innocent women and children (almost daily...if not daily) in the name of Allah so they screw 27 virgins when they Die?
You defend the wrong side!
Uncle Tab

United States

#106967 Jun 26, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on point Uncle T. Glasgow should be here any moment now.
Too bad I'll be on the beach. See ya when I get back!
I won't be here either. Be gone enjoying the summer for a few days.

The broke head check drawing republicans will be here as usual, as they are every weekend.... Moaning and complaining of doom and gloom like the cowards they are.

Have a great day at the beach working in the tan! ;-)
Uncle Tab

United States

#106969 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Are Christians bombing innocent women and children (almost daily...if not daily) in the name of Allah so they screw 27 virgins when they Die?
You defend the wrong side!
You really are stupid asking her that question dumbass...... Do you consider the USA a Christian Nation? If so, ask yourself that question again.

(Someone el plain THIS one to him as well, he has no clue how ignorant he is)

LMAO

REPUBLICAN PARTY..... The dumbing down of America!
Uncle Tab

United States

#106970 Jun 26, 2013
Anywho...... Let that Defense of Marriage Act being thrown out drive you homophobic racist republican drones insane, we're heading out for a few days. Summer and all.

You head check drawing republicans sit in front of your computers for the next few days crying and moaning and spreading more doom, gloom, and fear, we educated democrats will be out enjoying the summer.

Open the windows in your Moms basements..... The stuffy moldy air down there is killing you all

ROTFLMAO!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106972 Jun 26, 2013
See you Guys later!
Gonna ENJOY my *grandchildren* again :)

Sun & FUN! <3
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#106973 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
See you Guys later!
Gonna ENJOY my *grandchildren* again :)
Sun & FUN! <3
Are they in Foster Care too?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106975 Jun 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Anywho...... Let that Defense of Marriage Act being thrown out drive you homophobic racist republican drones insane, we're heading out for a few days. Summer and all.
You head check drawing republicans sit in front of your computers for the next few days crying and moaning and spreading more doom, gloom, and fear, we educated democrats will be out enjoying the summer.
Open the windows in your Moms basements..... The stuffy moldy air down there is killing you all
ROTFLMAO!!!!
DOMA 'was a 'clinton' project :)
anyway!

SUPREME COURT STRIKES DOWN PORTION OF DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT, THROWS OUT PROP 8 APPEAL

This is a breaking news story. Stay tuned for updates.

The Supreme Court has struck down part of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) this morning (read the ruling here)

and subsequently also threw out the contentious Prop 8 appeal (read that decision here).

The rulings do not impact gay marriage rights in the 38 states where it is currently not legal on the books. <<--<<<
The DOMA vote was 5-4, with Justice Anthony Kennedy writing for himself and the liberals on the court.

He wrote that DOMA is a violation of “basic due process and equal protection principles applicable to the federal government.”
On a more intriguing note, the argument that DOMA infringed on states rights to define marriage was also noted.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/26/su...

NOT going to argue with a 'proven' "nuTcaSe" today.

Ta ta ...
)8~D>
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#106976 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
DOMA 'was a 'clinton' project :)
anyway!
SUPREME COURT STRIKES DOWN PORTION OF DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT, THROWS OUT PROP 8 APPEAL
This is a breaking news story. Stay tuned for updates.
The Supreme Court has struck down part of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) this morning (read the ruling here)
and subsequently also threw out the contentious Prop 8 appeal (read that decision here).
The rulings do not impact gay marriage rights in the 38 states where it is currently not legal on the books. <<--<<<
The DOMA vote was 5-4, with Justice Anthony Kennedy writing for himself and the liberals on the court.
He wrote that DOMA is a violation of “basic due process and equal protection principles applicable to the federal government.”
On a more intriguing note, the argument that DOMA infringed on states rights to define marriage was also noted.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/26/su...
NOT going to argue with a 'proven' "nuTcaSe" today.
Ta ta ...
)8~D>
Wrong again Dumbo, same Sex Marriage is the Law of the Land

#106978 Jun 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid asking her that question dumbass...... Do you consider the USA a Christian Nation? If so, ask yourself that question again.
(Someone el plain THIS one to him as well, he has no clue how ignorant he is)
LMAO
REPUBLICAN PARTY..... The dumbing down of America!
We ARE a predominately CHRISTIAN nation, but not "only" Christian.
News Flash for Dimocrats "if" immigration reform allows more Latino's...that will go UP like a rocket! Most Latino's are Catholic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hedrick cemetery 1 hr Linnie 2
outlaws 1 hr xxx 12
electronic harassment 1 hr DroneWool 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Raju 149,854
Does anyone know where Tina Johnson from Flat L... 4 hr Friend 2
School 5 hr Does it matter 6
Let's ASK Bonita Williams to Resign !!!! 5 hr Class mate 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance