'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106785 Jun 24, 2013
Syl wrote:
Did anyone watch the high wire walk across the Grand Canyon last night? Amazing!!! Took 22 minutes.
Another amazing thing was they were praying before the walk with family and friends , and Nick continuing to pray all the way across and they prayed after he finished.
I bet if any liberals were watching it drove them crazy.
I watched it. Was in awe of his devotion to GOD.

Obama must be seething. I can see fire coming from him and horns sticking out of his head.

I don't believe he is satan but he is definitely one of the false prophets Revelation warns us about. I believe Obama will be instrumental in bringing the end of time closer.

In other words, he is the personification of evil.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106786 Jun 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "got IT"
you don't boi!
``````````
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You post quotes from a third party and you tell me to carry on a "decent debate"? Are you kidding. You maybe contributed max 5 words to the above post.
And, I don't care about covenant, Exodus and chronology. You have sex with your mom or dad or sister or half-sister, you are committing an incestuous act. And, the medical consequences are well known, physical and intellectual infirmities to name just two. Were the latter two not a consequence of incest BEFORE it was declared verboten? If God is God, could he have not found a better way than incest to populate the earth? How'd he make Adam and Eve? Why did He just not continue thus?
AL said:
Just like God tested Job… and Peter… and even His own Son.
God asked Abraham to take what he treasured most,“your only son, yes, Isaac, who you love so much-“[3] out into the bleak wilderness of Moriah[4]. There Abraham would be required to “offer him up” in absolute dedication to the LORD.
I squirm in my seat as I read those words.
How could God ask that of one He called a friend?
Why would He?
Yet Abraham, father of our faith, didn’t ask those questions. He just went.
Setting off as the sun was rising over the desert, Abraham saddled his donkey, hoisting his young son on it’s back along with a bundle of wood for the sacrificial offering. All the boy knew was that he was on an adventure with his father and a couple of servants.
A strange entourage trekking across that barren land.
Three days into the journey, Abraham spotted way off in the distance that place where all his dreams would die.
And still he went.
When his little boy asked,“Father where is the lamb for the sacrifice?” Abraham must have choked on his answer.“God will yirah, my son.”[5]
Can’t you see them?
Father and son walking together towards death.
How God must have loved His friend in that moment. Did tears spill from the Father’s eyes as He watched the determined steps of a father willing to let his own son— his only son, die just because God said so?
At the last moment, God caught Abraham’s hand in His and provided a ram caught in the thicket to sacrifice in his son’s stead.
Can you imagine the worship that went on there on that mountain? Father and son, arms wrapped around each other in heart-pumping relief. Weeping, laughing, hollering, as shouts echoed off barren cliffs.
There was nothing tame about Abraham’s faith!
http://www.hespeaksinthesilence.com/2011/05/y...
He has 'tested' you ...
-n-
you have FAILED!
just like the pResident FAILS d-a-i-l-y ...!!!
``````````
you TOO boi
Praise GOD and thank you AL for your devotion.
tiki

United States

#106787 Jun 24, 2013
What?
Jay

Paris, TN

#106790 Jun 25, 2013
John Kerry is an idiot beyond words!

Barbaric Taliban Beheads Two Boys – Ages 10 And 16

http://www.westernjournalism.com/barbaric-tal...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106791 Jun 25, 2013
Rex wrote:
Not to burst anyone's bubbles, but the liberties of data collections was started with President Bush in 2001 with the formation of "Homeland Security". This type of covert data collection has been going on since, without knowledge, permission or corroboration of other law enforcement agencies. Just so everyone knows.
The Repubs know but they are the most hypocritical bastards on the planet. To them nothing has ever happened since Jan. 2009 that has been good or hasn't been Obama's fault. Most were pissed when Laden was ordered killed.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106792 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched it. Was in awe of his devotion to GOD.
Obama must be seething. I can see fire coming from him and horns sticking out of his head.
I don't believe he is satan but he is definitely one of the false prophets Revelation warns us about. I believe Obama will be instrumental in bringing the end of time closer.
In other words, he is the personification of evil.
You hypocritical bitch. Obama has spoken more of his relation with Jesus than any President ever. How dare you condemn a Christian like that. Obama told a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims while in Egypt he was a Christian. What have you done?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#106797 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did God not pass Judgment on America foe Slavery?
The Atomic Bomb?
Indian Massacres?
For the same reason he hasn't passed judgement on your dumb ass,,,yet.
Syl

Grayson, KY

#106799 Jun 25, 2013
Rex wrote:
Not to burst anyone's bubbles, but the liberties of data collections was started with President Bush in 2001 with the formation of "Homeland Security". This type of covert data collection has been going on since, without knowledge, permission or corroboration of other law enforcement agencies. Just so everyone knows.
Does it make any difference to you that our government is spying on EVERY SINGLE TAX PAYING AMERICAN but leaving our borders wide open for God knows who to come here. Terrorist can come here by first going to Mexico and then crossing our border. Obama knows this, This is not protecting Americans but is putting everyone of us in danger, and he's doing it purposely. Probably arming them with the AR 15's Eric Holder shipped across the border to them for that purpose.

Since: Dec 11

#106800 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no so gullible...
respond to this:
http://flowingdata.com/2009/11/26/fox-news-ma...
Sorry, for the hit and run last night...sometimes "life" is a welcome distraction from Topix (lol).
I saw the YouTube version the clip was swiped from.
It appears to be a pie chart to represent "historical" favorability ratings for Huck, Palin and Romney. Being very close as 'potential" nominees. Looks as if they were "accurate" for those time periods "mentioned". I would have used a chronological graph. You didn't understand that? "July" is mentioned, however The Sarah Palin "Made in Alaska" Book Tour schedule wasn't even announced until: Posted on September 12 2012 - 10:39 PM - Posted by: Adrienne Ross .

Clearly using a Pie Chart was not a great choice to demonstrate historical data as a "percentage" of past popularity ratings.

So yes the numbers were accurate. Either for three separate months or polls.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#106801 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He passed judgment on you and just look how stupid you are.
Weak.

#106805 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Huck and Palin....Dumb and Dumber.
Two questions:
1. Did someone yank your chain?
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106806 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Huck and Palin....Dumb and Dumber.
Pelosi and Reid...Larry and Curly.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106807 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What is the difference in a pile of shit and a Republican?
The Pile is much taller.
And yet still not as tall as the large pile of shit aka democrat.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106808 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
forget the BatShit signal Ari, you lose.
Am Labia can not help you now
Sock Puppet quick...call Calvin a nasty name
Way to go Calvin!! You do the same thing I do to poor old dumb ari, back him into a corner and laugh at his dumbass as he claims yet another false victory.

He can't grasp what we do to him..... That's half the fun of it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106809 Jun 25, 2013
Republicans have lots to worry about since the Supreme Court has decided on Voter Laws. Congress has to 'redo' certain parts of voter law right before elections.... With republicans comments at CPAC, republicans stand on Imigration Law.... How bad will republicans loss the next presidential race when Hilary runs??

Going to big a HUGE loss!

Old stale and out of touch racists doesn't win elections

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106810 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go Calvin!! You do the same thing I do to poor old dumb ari, back him into a corner and laugh at his dumbass as he claims yet another false victory.
He can't grasp what we do to him..... That's half the fun of it.
He's bitch made. Quite the sprinter tho, for a fat guy.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106811 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D true!

He always disappears then when he's searched FaulseNews for a rebuttal (that's never on subject) he says 'life' took him away, not that he was running or anything lmao

It's painfully obvious what he does.

#106812 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss!
Miss!
Miss!

Not "Fat".
Never run.
and never been anyone's "8itch"!
Thanks again for demonstrating the Hypocrisy of the Liberal mindset. You only "tolerate" those willing to eat your $#it and tow the party line!
Guess what? I don't take ANY $#IT, I don't give a $#IT, I am not in the $#IT business!

#106813 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You are projecting again (on both counts)!

Holy crap!

Is this your sock Taby?

You have been at this game for a long time haven't you?
What is your oldest registered sock?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106814 Jun 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You hypocritical bitch. Obama has spoken more of his relation with Jesus than any President ever. How dare you condemn a Christian like that. Obama told a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims while in Egypt he was a Christian. What have you done?
George W. Bush is among the most openly religious presidents in U.S. history. A daily Bible reader, he often talks about how Jesus changed his heart. He has spoken, publicly and privately, of hearing God's call to run for the presidency and of praying for God's help since he came into office.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Joe Kerr 4,127
Wen Hair Products 38 min love it 3
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 39 min Limbertwig 48
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 1 hr fiinders fee 2
Henson Hollow 1 hr live in the holler 3
knox board of ed raising taxes 2 hr disgusted 75
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Phil Greer 130,960
What happened at Stinking Creek? Fri Brenda 88
•••
•••