'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106806 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Huck and Palin....Dumb and Dumber.
Pelosi and Reid...Larry and Curly.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106807 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What is the difference in a pile of shit and a Republican?
The Pile is much taller.
And yet still not as tall as the large pile of shit aka democrat.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106808 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
forget the BatShit signal Ari, you lose.
Am Labia can not help you now
Sock Puppet quick...call Calvin a nasty name
Way to go Calvin!! You do the same thing I do to poor old dumb ari, back him into a corner and laugh at his dumbass as he claims yet another false victory.

He can't grasp what we do to him..... That's half the fun of it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106809 Jun 25, 2013
Republicans have lots to worry about since the Supreme Court has decided on Voter Laws. Congress has to 'redo' certain parts of voter law right before elections.... With republicans comments at CPAC, republicans stand on Imigration Law.... How bad will republicans loss the next presidential race when Hilary runs??

Going to big a HUGE loss!

Old stale and out of touch racists doesn't win elections

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106810 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go Calvin!! You do the same thing I do to poor old dumb ari, back him into a corner and laugh at his dumbass as he claims yet another false victory.
He can't grasp what we do to him..... That's half the fun of it.
He's bitch made. Quite the sprinter tho, for a fat guy.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106811 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D true!

He always disappears then when he's searched FaulseNews for a rebuttal (that's never on subject) he says 'life' took him away, not that he was running or anything lmao

It's painfully obvious what he does.

Since: Dec 11

#106812 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss!
Miss!
Miss!

Not "Fat".
Never run.
and never been anyone's "8itch"!
Thanks again for demonstrating the Hypocrisy of the Liberal mindset. You only "tolerate" those willing to eat your $#it and tow the party line!
Guess what? I don't take ANY $#IT, I don't give a $#IT, I am not in the $#IT business!

Since: Dec 11

#106813 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You are projecting again (on both counts)!

Holy crap!

Is this your sock Taby?

You have been at this game for a long time haven't you?
What is your oldest registered sock?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106814 Jun 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You hypocritical bitch. Obama has spoken more of his relation with Jesus than any President ever. How dare you condemn a Christian like that. Obama told a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims while in Egypt he was a Christian. What have you done?
George W. Bush is among the most openly religious presidents in U.S. history. A daily Bible reader, he often talks about how Jesus changed his heart. He has spoken, publicly and privately, of hearing God's call to run for the presidency and of praying for God's help since he came into office.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...
Uncle Tab

United States

#106815 Jun 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are projecting again (on both counts)!
Holy crap!
Is this your sock Taby?
You have been at this game for a long time haven't you?
What is your oldest registered sock?
Speaking of diverting.....

LMAO

Tool!
Uncle Tab

United States

#106816 Jun 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush is among the most openly religious presidents in U.S. history. A daily Bible reader, he often talks about how Jesus changed his heart. He has spoken, publicly and privately, of hearing God's call to run for the presidency and of praying for God's help since he came into office.
Do you understand how bad of a reference that is to 'God' saying thy Bush is a very religious man and he used God to direct him in his decisions?

NOT a glowing recommendation for either figure.

Location hidden

#106817 Jun 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss!
Miss!
Not "Fat".
Never run.
and never been anyone's "8itch"!
Thanks again for demonstrating the Hypocrisy of the Liberal mindset. You only "tolerate" those willing to eat your $#it and tow the party line!
Guess what? I don't take ANY $#IT, I don't give a $#IT, I am not in the $#IT business!
Actually you are in the businesss of shit. Bullshit. And perhaps you should consider an actual run. Offline.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106818 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise GOD and thank you AL for your devotion.
Bless you R!
You do show a GREAT amount yourself :)
I and other Patriots "Thank You" for that <3

Going to spend the day with *grandchildren*...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106819 Jun 25, 2013
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106820 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are in the businesss of shit. Bullshit. And perhaps you should consider an actual run. Offline.
Well, if anyone is in the business of shit, bullshit, then you would certainly be their best customer...hands down!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106821 Jun 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You hypocritical bitch. Obama has spoken more of his relation with Jesus than any President ever. How dare you condemn a Christian like that. Obama told a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims while in Egypt he was a Christian. What have you done?
Again...you MORON...Obama has stated a lot of things that weren't true but stated only as an attempt to get others on-board with his agenda or to get a vote or two.

Get your head out of your ass. Try to see past that little boy-type twinkle in your eye when Obama speaks and actually see truth and reality for a much needed CHANGE!

Location hidden

#106822 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if anyone is in the business of shit, bullshit, then you would certainly be their best customer...hands down!
You're such a good little ball licker, Glasgow. I'm almost certain Ari appreciates it!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106823 Jun 25, 2013
Rex wrote:
Not to burst anyone's bubbles, but the liberties of data collections was started with President Bush in 2001 with the formation of "Homeland Security". This type of covert data collection has been going on since, without knowledge, permission or corroboration of other law enforcement agencies. Just so everyone knows.
Yes and I also remember when Obama was first elected that he and Reid and Pelosi and the rest of their gang wanted prison time for Bush and some of his staff because Bush has intercepted emails and listened to phone calls of SUSPECTED and KNOWN TERRORISTS. Obama and his staff went bat-shit crazy and decided to spy on millions of law-abiding American citizens under the guise of saving us from ourselves for our own good because government knows best.

With all of the Obama scandals and coverups and lies and discrimination policies one would think that we would be much better off without this administration taking "care" of us. Ya think? lol

But none of those things are worth discussing with we the people, are they? Especially when the pressing matter of a family trip to Africa to talk about the weather has taken priority over our freedoms being threatened in the USA by our own government.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106824 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a good little ball licker, Glasgow. I'm almost certain Ari appreciates it!
Are you speaking from experience? How do you know I am such a good little ball-licker unless you have personal knowledge of what it takes to be a good ball-licker?

Oops...please feel free NOT to brag to us about your skills. That green government cheese that you love so much has obviously fried that lone brain cell you were the proud owner of! LMMFAO

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#106825 Jun 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
HORSE SHIT!!!!! george WMD bush didn't, and doesn't have a religious bone in his wretched body! If you ever saw him reading what looked to be a bible, it probably wasn't a bible at all. It was probably just the cover of a bible covering "my pet goat",,, a book that the scumbag was known to have used for his inspiration!
If you'll remember, bush also often spoke of WMDs,,, which we all know to be a lie! One of george WMD bush had a favorite saying,,, "you can fool some of the people all of the time, that's the ones we work on"! Still working on you ain't he? Ha! HUYA!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brett 21 min lololol 3
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 2 hr lol 13
German shepard 3 hr Jackie 3
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 3 hr Jack 221
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Known Fact 131,906
Porsche mills 8 hr sad days 25
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 9 hr someone who knows 109
To the Garland family 18 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... Fri Get a life 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night