'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228881 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106896 Jun 25, 2013
Impeach Obama

Imprison perjurers Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder.

Give Americans a break from the Chicago thugs and their cohorts.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106897 Jun 25, 2013
Secret Laws
Secret Courts
Secret Surveillance
Secret Prisons
Secret Killings

My freedom is dying behind closed door....

So is yours.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#106898 Jun 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FROM a friend on another forum:
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Texas , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked,'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?
Nugent replied,'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'
:D
he plays mean six string
he should stick to what he's good at
enough clown in the defunct GOP de sollel
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106899 Jun 25, 2013
Democrats Admit The Obvious – They Used The Newtown Victims and Never Warned Them How/Why ...

The families thought they were coming to DC to oppose “high capacity” magazines. But according to The New York Times, once the families were in the air aboard Air Force One, Murphy let them know they would used “to get a vote on a vote.”

Here’s how Murphy put it:

They thought they were coming down here to argue for a ban on high capacity magazines and universal background checks, and we told them they coming to argue to avert a filibuster and allow us to debate. And that was really heartbreaking and deflating for some of them. But they rose to the occasion, and it was wonderful to see them at the end of the trip feeling like they had made a difference (article)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

PatriotUSA says:
June 25, 2013 at 8:43 pm
Tools of the regime is all I can say. They were on an emotional roller coaster and they got set and used.

Sharon says:
June 25, 2013 at 8:50 pm
But they “rose to the occasion” so I’m sure they’re still all proud of themselves and whatnot.*spit*
``````````
Agree!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106900 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..God doesn't support the murder of babies? Really? LOL.
Read the Book
I don't know what to say to you.

Its really difficult to reply to ignorance.

You keep getting the same results from libs----emptiness.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106901 Jun 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew they'd spam the Muslim Brotherhood article. They must like their tax dollars going in to support those Muslim pigs. They refuse to even consider what this is doing to this country.....Obama is their God and their commandments come from him and his lowlife, spendthrift administration. They are pathetic, and a huge portion of what is going wrong in this country.
I don't get them.

Obama says GOD Bless Planned Parenthood and they blame it on GOD.

Obama could say eat poison and die and they would.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106902 Jun 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew they'd spam the Muslim Brotherhood article. They must like their tax dollars going in to support those Muslim pigs. They refuse to even consider what this is doing to this country.....Obama is their God and their commandments come from him and his lowlife, spendthrift administration. They are pathetic, and a huge portion of what is going wrong in this country.
I spammed you, not your shitty article.

Does your pimp know you're out this early?

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106903 Jun 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Jay Ventura, say something stupid...
Oh, never mind, you already did.
Jesse Ventura can't come out in public, admitting believing that lizard people rule world governments..."My credibility is at stake."

Really, Jesse? lolololol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106904 Jun 25, 2013
Christians are filthy, scumbag pigs.

Hi C!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106905 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what to say to you.
Its really difficult to reply to ignorance.
You keep getting the same results from libs----emptiness.
I heard..."I don't know"
and I agree that you don't

libs didn't write the Bible, cons did.
Jay

Springville, TN

#106906 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
This is what Obama uses our tax dollars to support:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
R, this is sickening! Poor little thing. She is too young to even know what Muslim is. They could not care less who they torture or why.....any excuse is good enough for those animals.

And we give our tax money to support their evilness, and the democrats think this is just hunky dory.

Fools!!!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106907 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Love, I know he's out...hey, as long as he brings the money, he can drip the honey. His 15 y o son is my bottom bitch.
YES, I said it. Bring it Jay boy
.sorry, Love
Jay

Springville, TN

#106908 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>

Aww damn, that breaks my heart......LOL. Spam away Miss Piggy!!!

And who let you off your flea bitten prayer rug. You Muslim scumbag lover, LOL!!!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106909 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Hi C!
Hi Love
In that Christianity excuses their filthy scumbag pigness...iagree
Jesus, if he really existed was probably pretty cool
there is NO evidence that the Historical Jesus existed...bring on the Holy Water SuperSoakers...
lolol
Jay

Springville, TN

#106910 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Hi C!

Oh wait! No that was the scum of Hell: Allah!

Yes, C is high tonight!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106911 Jun 25, 2013
I bought an acre of land on Nolin Lake, Kentucky...
I am a Real Estate Baron...look out, The Donald ...
Dad lent me one third of the money, so I'm also poor, and in desperate need of a chain saw...
...and some poison ivy repellant
but I'm happy
By God1
Jay

Springville, TN

#106912 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Love, I know he's out...hey, as long as he brings the money, he can drip the honey. His 15 y o son is my bottom bitch.
YES, I said it. Bring it Jay boy
.sorry, Love

Yes, you're right. You can't fix stupid. You and Miss Muslim Pig shit are prime examples!!!

LMAO!!!
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#106913 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know what happened do you??
We can all tell where you get your 'news' from Sybil LMAO!!
THIS is a low/no information republican voter at its best.
This is an old subject that's fun to bring up because of republicans have ZERO knowleledge on this subject.
But it's fun to make them jump around like Mexican Jumping beans when they THINK they know facts.
And it is even more fun for us to watch you try to avoid the facts at the same time you are praising yourself for being right...as you avoid the question put to you at all cost! Sort of like your messiah brags on himself for producing the most transparent administration ever...as yet another shady deal of his or another scandal or another coverup comes to light. So what does your messiah do? He runs off to Africa and starts preaching about Global Warming crap again. Focus you morons FOCUS! Priorities democrats PRIORITIES! You basically do the same thing on here. You run and hide until one of your butt buddies gets on here and you avoid debating and you go back and forth with your butt buddy and tell each other how great y'all are doing. My 8 year old son has more intelligence and maturity than you do. You are a joke. You attempt to fool everyone into believing that you aren't calvin scooter and then pat yourself on the back attempting to convince yourself that it worked. Your imaginary self-approval ratings speaks volumes about your ignorance.
You found one idiot in particular on this forum that is as dumb as you are and you latched onto him like stink on shit and y'all live to compliment each other all day long. Quite pathetic but a little entertaining. lol

Uncle Flabby Ass aka calvin scooter aka Speak Up all the while you accuse others of being Sybil. Now how smart is that uncle dummy? Your mammy and pappy must have been so proud. LMMFAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106914 Jun 25, 2013
Judge rules Jesus statue can stay on Big Mountain near Whitefish, Mont.

HELENA, Mont.- A Jesus statue that has for six decades been a curiosity to skiers as they cruise down a popular run at a northwest Montana ski resort will not be evicted from federal land, a judge ruled Tuesday.

http://www.vancouversun.com/travel/Judge+rule...

A~M~E~N <3

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#106915 Jun 25, 2013
RIP GOP
Attention Teabaggers!
while the Democrats are ruling the world...
at least,
you have something 'warm' and 'fuzzy'
to look 'up' to.
God Bless You
... in Hot C's name
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stinking creek 8 min Eye witness 46
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min yabadabado 148,994
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 1 hr Downgrade 31
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr Quantummist 20
Merrill speaks out, where? 1 hr Gator 3
amber brock (Oct '09) 3 hr Amber 46
Yolanda 4 hr nobody 7
Jessie J. Mills 5 hr Basketball man 4
KCHS principal 16 hr Tax payer 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages