'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244220 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#106882 Jun 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a TRAITOR. Should of went through proper channels, now I just hope a drone takes him out. Nothing but pond scum. His poor Dad tried. How sad what he has done to his own family as well as the country. Still bet Rove, Trump, some GOP loser is behind it. Might be wrong, but I doubt it. They will risk anything. Yet, the President's ratings will never go as low as Bush's.
Agreed!!

And the dirtbag spy went where? China!!

Why are republicans not mad about this??

Just think of what these idiots would say if a democrat went to China as a spy..... They'd have f'n fits!

All you republicans are just fucking STUPID!!

Hope a drone finds him and finds him quick

Traitor!
Uncle Tab

United States

#106883 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy with a Democratic House in 2014
Id like to see Obama finish with millions of high school graduates complaining about working their asses off..
"working" their asses off...
"working"
You can pump air into a dead Elephant...
bu you can't bring him back to life.
You Can Pick Up The Pieces...
..But You Can't Fix It!
No doubt. And that's exactly what would happen too..... Unemployment would drop drastically with dens in office.

And you're absolutely correct with dumb republicans..... You can't fix stupid!

Crystal Ball Republicans...... It's just funny.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106884 Jun 25, 2013
Oh lQQkie, the circus is back in and out of their socks to change the positive icons to validate themselves. Loved how they change 3 each to 9 in the last couple days. Means they had to stomp it 12 times. hahaha Priceless

They hate the truth. DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL

You are right Uncle Tab, they can't fix stupid. In fact, the more they try to re-invent the stupider they get. hahaha

CLINTON 2016
Jay

Springville, TN

#106885 Jun 25, 2013
Radical Muslim Brotherhood Gets More US Tax Dollars Despite Terror Ties
4:00PM EDT 6/24/2013 Jay Sekulow

And that’s not all. The bottom line:
The Obama administration is doubling down on failure—at the expense of Egyptian Christians and the American taxpayer.

I realize you lefties won't read this; you might learn something, about those scumbag Muslim pigs!!!

http://www.charismanews.com :80/opinion/39997-radical-musl im-brotherhood-gets-more-us-ta x-dollars-despite-terror-ties
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106886 Jun 25, 2013
“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
-Thomas Jefferson
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106887 Jun 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You hypocritical bitch. Obama has spoken more of his relation with Jesus than any President ever. How dare you condemn a Christian like that. Obama told a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims while in Egypt he was a Christian. What have you done?
This is why Obama said: "GOD Bless Planned Parenthood."

If he had a relationship with GOD, he would have know that GOD doesn't support the murder of his babies.

Allah does.

How blind you are and sort of on the ignorant side.

Your ignorance is Obama's power and he knows it.

He has you obeying him.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106888 Jun 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Oh lQQkie, the circus is back in and out of their socks to change the positive icons to validate themselves. Loved how they change 3 each to 9 in the last couple days. Means they had to stomp it 12 times. hahaha Priceless
They hate the truth. DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL
You are right Uncle Tab, they can't fix stupid. In fact, the more they try to re-invent the stupider they get. hahaha
CLINTON 2016
CLINTON 'prison' by 2016
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106889 Jun 25, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make any difference to you that our government is spying on EVERY SINGLE TAX PAYING AMERICAN but leaving our borders wide open for God knows who to come here. Terrorist can come here by first going to Mexico and then crossing our border. Obama knows this, This is not protecting Americans but is putting everyone of us in danger, and he's doing it purposely. Probably arming them with the AR 15's Eric Holder shipped across the border to them for that purpose.
Why weren't they spying on the Boston bombers even when they were given the info from Russia to do so and one of the brothers left for 6 months to live in a heavily populated Muslim Brotherhood land?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106890 Jun 25, 2013
FROM a friend on another forum:

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Texas , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked,'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?

Nugent replied,'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'

:D
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106892 Jun 25, 2013
This is what Obama uses our tax dollars to support:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Jay

Springville, TN

#106893 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had a relationship with GOD, he would have know that GOD doesn't support the murder of his babies.
Allah does.
He has you obeying him.

I knew they'd spam the Muslim Brotherhood article. They must like their tax dollars going in to support those Muslim pigs. They refuse to even consider what this is doing to this country.....Obama is their God and their commandments come from him and his lowlife, spendthrift administration. They are pathetic, and a huge portion of what is going wrong in this country.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#106894 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah does.
He has you obeying him.
LOL..God doesn't support the murder of babies? Really? LOL.
Read the Book

“ Trumpanzees...”

#106895 Jun 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
CLINTON 'prison' by 2016
Future
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106896 Jun 25, 2013
Impeach Obama

Imprison perjurers Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder.

Give Americans a break from the Chicago thugs and their cohorts.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106897 Jun 25, 2013
Secret Laws
Secret Courts
Secret Surveillance
Secret Prisons
Secret Killings

My freedom is dying behind closed door....

So is yours.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#106898 Jun 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FROM a friend on another forum:
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Texas , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked,'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?
Nugent replied,'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'
:D
he plays mean six string
he should stick to what he's good at
enough clown in the defunct GOP de sollel
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106899 Jun 25, 2013
Democrats Admit The Obvious – They Used The Newtown Victims and Never Warned Them How/Why ...

The families thought they were coming to DC to oppose “high capacity” magazines. But according to The New York Times, once the families were in the air aboard Air Force One, Murphy let them know they would used “to get a vote on a vote.”

Here’s how Murphy put it:

They thought they were coming down here to argue for a ban on high capacity magazines and universal background checks, and we told them they coming to argue to avert a filibuster and allow us to debate. And that was really heartbreaking and deflating for some of them. But they rose to the occasion, and it was wonderful to see them at the end of the trip feeling like they had made a difference (article)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

PatriotUSA says:
June 25, 2013 at 8:43 pm
Tools of the regime is all I can say. They were on an emotional roller coaster and they got set and used.

Sharon says:
June 25, 2013 at 8:50 pm
But they “rose to the occasion” so I’m sure they’re still all proud of themselves and whatnot.*spit*
``````````
Agree!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106900 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..God doesn't support the murder of babies? Really? LOL.
Read the Book
I don't know what to say to you.

Its really difficult to reply to ignorance.

You keep getting the same results from libs----emptiness.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106901 Jun 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew they'd spam the Muslim Brotherhood article. They must like their tax dollars going in to support those Muslim pigs. They refuse to even consider what this is doing to this country.....Obama is their God and their commandments come from him and his lowlife, spendthrift administration. They are pathetic, and a huge portion of what is going wrong in this country.
I don't get them.

Obama says GOD Bless Planned Parenthood and they blame it on GOD.

Obama could say eat poison and die and they would.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106902 Jun 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I spammed you, not your shitty article.

Does your pimp know you're out this early?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min tip 153,932
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr Not a sure thing 104
Why is Topix so Dead anymore? 2 hr Gator 5
Does anyone practice White Magic? 3 hr Willie Likkerbush 7
Daniel Boone 2016 3 hr bvillain 18
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr Prognosticator 70
Tanning bed reaction? (Jun '10) 16 hr Nighthawk 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance