'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
94,521 - 94,540 of 151,027 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Goodnight HOT C...give 'em hell. hahaha

Bunch of Circus Clowns led by the queen LOON. PRICELESS
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say you have not, I'll take your word for it.
Cornelius Scudmeister/Uncle Tab does it when he cannot compete with someone(it's a tactic he has used for "years"!).
Why should someone like him be concerned with "rules"? he has no morality, no honor, no class, and absolutely no concept of honesty!
It's a long story C, most likely boring to you.

Ahh, so that's who Corney morphed into?!!! LOL...figures!
AAZ

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama should be infuriated over these scandals.A real president would be.He's not! He should be firing people left and right.He's not ! He should be talking about this to us and telling us whats he's going to do about it. He's not!He doesn't mention it. He just goes on talking about anything else. Today he's talking about global warming, not the scandals that's in the news everyday.
We may be helpless, but we are not stupid, at least the ones who can see two inches in front of their nose.
He hasn't fired anyone because he'd have to start with himself. He can't do a thing to any of them involved because they would rat him out as the one at the head of everything going on.
The quit their jobs and slither away and without implicating Obama.They better not implicate him either, unless they are willing to leave everything and everyone to go to another country.
And you trust this man with your freedom and your way of life.
''And you trust this man with your freedom and your way of life.''
True. Thank You.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I always GET my way
can I pee on you too?
I'm NOT into 'golden showers' like you "perverts" ARE!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, so that's who Corney morphed into?!!! LOL...figures!
Could anyone else on earth be as mentally unfit to wield the right of free speech?...and then attack other for exhibiting/using their right?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Hope n Change
"To fight terror Obama is secretly gathering data from your phone, your computer, your home, your business and everywhere else....except Mosques."
Islamic Mosques: Excluded From Surveillance By Feds

While Government agencies watch you – Mosques run amuck

Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures us that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is necessary to stop terrorists, and yet it won’t snoop in mosques, where the terrorists emanate from. Fact - Many of the terrorists have been radicalized in Mosques and Muslim agencies right here in America. According to the NSA the government’s sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes Mosques and Muslim affiliated facilities. Supposedly this is done to protect the sensibilities of innocent Muslims who worship in Mosques.

Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. Surveillance or undercover sting operations are not allowed without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee (SORC). Who makes up this body, and under what methodology do they review requests - nobody knows. The names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret. Why is it necessary to keep the names and titles of the people who decide whether or not to protect the rest of the country from radical Muslims, secret?

MORE:
https://usjf.net/2013/06/islamic-mosques-excl...

Peter
6 days ago
Removing mosques for supervision is incredibly stupid. What fools authorized that?...

luvzforplay
4 days ago
It is my understanding that recently the majority of Homeland Security top officers appointed by Obama are Muslims ! Seems with all the terrorist threats from them , isn’t it kind of stupid to appoint what amounts to Muslim Brotherhood members to supposed anti-terrorist agency ??

Doug
4 days ago
Idiots, subversives, and traitors are running the government.

Nancy
2 days ago
Why do Muslims have more rights than Americans? Than Christian groups? Patriotic Tea Party members? Our nation is in serious trouble. Read “When a Nation Forgets God” by Erwin Lutzer, Moody Press. It talks about Hitler and how he gained access to the German people, little by little, helping them he said, and then WHAM! We need to wake up as a Nation, return to God, and get real about our enemies……usually attached to Mosques. Come On, Get Real!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Good night ya'll!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Good night ya'll!
God Night Ari ...
Sleep Well ...

The Eagle IS watching :)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic Mosques: Excluded From Surveillance By Feds
While Government agencies watch you – Mosques run amuck
Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures us that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is necessary to stop terrorists, and yet it won’t snoop in mosques, where the terrorists emanate from. Fact - Many of the terrorists have been radicalized in Mosques and Muslim agencies right here in America. According to the NSA the government’s sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes Mosques and Muslim affiliated facilities. Supposedly this is done to protect the sensibilities of innocent Muslims who worship in Mosques.
Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. Surveillance or undercover sting operations are not allowed without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee (SORC). Who makes up this body, and under what methodology do they review requests - nobody knows. The names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret. Why is it necessary to keep the names and titles of the people who decide whether or not to protect the rest of the country from radical Muslims, secret?
MORE:
https://usjf.net/2013/06/islamic-mosques-excl...
Peter
6 days ago
Removing mosques for supervision is incredibly stupid. What fools authorized that?...
luvzforplay
4 days ago
It is my understanding that recently the majority of Homeland Security top officers appointed by Obama are Muslims ! Seems with all the terrorist threats from them , isn’t it kind of stupid to appoint what amounts to Muslim Brotherhood members to supposed anti-terrorist agency ??
Doug
4 days ago
Idiots, subversives, and traitors are running the government.
Nancy
2 days ago
Why do Muslims have more rights than Americans? Than Christian groups? Patriotic Tea Party members? Our nation is in serious trouble. Read “When a Nation Forgets God” by Erwin Lutzer, Moody Press. It talks about Hitler and how he gained access to the German people, little by little, helping them he said, and then WHAM! We need to wake up as a Nation, return to God, and get real about our enemies……usually attached to Mosques. Come On, Get Real!
You have my full support on this.

The other thread, liberals are denying that this administration is not trying to instill the Sharia Law in America.

With Muslims in this administration dictating the laws and the latest with Obama wanting to imprison any military person for saying anything about Islam----what else does one need?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Goodnight HOT C...give 'em hell. hahaha
Bunch of Circus Clowns led by the queen LOON. PRICELESS
Goodnight MsR
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Could anyone else on earth be as mentally unfit to wield the right of free speech?...and then attack other for exhibiting/using their right?

I remember being on here with AL a long while back, and you appeared - or re-appeared - and was greeted by CS. The tone of the greeting gave me the impression:

Enemy.

Yes, I remember him and his wanting proof of everything anyone opposed to him posted. What a PITA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT into 'golden showers' like you "perverts" ARE!
It'll be a flood and you will need an ark, and at least one more donkey..Get it?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Good night ya'll!
night Ari, don't let the liberals bite

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my full support on this.
The other thread, liberals are denying that this administration is not trying to instill the Sharia Law in America.
With Muslims in this administration dictating the laws and the latest with Obama wanting to imprison any military person for saying anything about Islam----what else does one need?
a srtait-jacket and some lithium?
did you miss me? Yes?
thought so

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

New CNN poll
John Boehner - 3% approval rating

Family, gotta love them.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be a flood and you will need an ark, and at least one more donkey..Get it?
I "got IT"
you don't boi!

``````````

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You post quotes from a third party and you tell me to carry on a "decent debate"? Are you kidding. You maybe contributed max 5 words to the above post.
And, I don't care about covenant, Exodus and chronology. You have sex with your mom or dad or sister or half-sister, you are committing an incestuous act. And, the medical consequences are well known, physical and intellectual infirmities to name just two. Were the latter two not a consequence of incest BEFORE it was declared verboten? If God is God, could he have not found a better way than incest to populate the earth? How'd he make Adam and Eve? Why did He just not continue thus?

AL said:
Just like God tested Job… and Peter… and even His own Son.

God asked Abraham to take what he treasured most,“your only son, yes, Isaac, who you love so much-“[3] out into the bleak wilderness of Moriah[4]. There Abraham would be required to “offer him up” in absolute dedication to the LORD.

I squirm in my seat as I read those words.

How could God ask that of one He called a friend?

Why would He?

Yet Abraham, father of our faith, didn’t ask those questions. He just went.

Setting off as the sun was rising over the desert, Abraham saddled his donkey, hoisting his young son on it’s back along with a bundle of wood for the sacrificial offering. All the boy knew was that he was on an adventure with his father and a couple of servants.

A strange entourage trekking across that barren land.

Three days into the journey, Abraham spotted way off in the distance that place where all his dreams would die.

And still he went.

When his little boy asked,“Father where is the lamb for the sacrifice?” Abraham must have choked on his answer.“God will yirah, my son.”[5]

Can’t you see them?

Father and son walking together towards death.

How God must have loved His friend in that moment. Did tears spill from the Father’s eyes as He watched the determined steps of a father willing to let his own son— his only son, die just because God said so?

At the last moment, God caught Abraham’s hand in His and provided a ram caught in the thicket to sacrifice in his son’s stead.

Can you imagine the worship that went on there on that mountain? Father and son, arms wrapped around each other in heart-pumping relief. Weeping, laughing, hollering, as shouts echoed off barren cliffs.

There was nothing tame about Abraham’s faith!

http://www.hespeaksinthesilence.com/2011/05/y...

He has 'tested' you ...
-n-
you have FAILED!

just like the pResident FAILS d-a-i-l-y ...!!!
``````````
you TOO boi
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>

AL says:
Was the marriage between Abraham and Sarah incestuous?
12 Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife.
```

Like my answer **here, you need to keep the chronology right. There is no levitical law at the time of Abraham.

Thus, even if he did marry his sister, remember that he was breaking no covenantal restriction on doing so. As I said in that answer, you don't convict someone of a crime ^^ex post facto.

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio...

Did Adam and Eve's Progeny Commit Incest?

There is a third option -

The prohibition on incest didn't come about until the covenant in Leviticus & Deuteronomy, and to accuse Cain, Abel, and Seth of incest is to accuse them ex post facto.

As an aside, a Young Earth Creationist would date the Creation to 4004 BC, and the Exodus (and hence the Covenant) to about 1440BC. As such, you would be accusing them of a crime that wasn't mandated for nearly 2600 years.

If you want to say, "but surely the law goes back further than the covenant," you get into territory of, "So when did it become a law?" Incest is prohibited in most secular cultures today because it weakens the gene pool. Over time, the level of closeness has gotten wider in order to ensure a wider mixing. In modern times, a first or second cousin is off-limits. If I remember correctly in Leviticus, immediate family was prohibited, but I believe that cousins were ok. If you follow the trajectory backwards, you'd probably arrive at a date at which it was ok even for family members to procreate together, societally speaking.

And, a fourth option -

Finally, Genesis 6:1-4 mentions the "Nephilim" - potentially an alternate breeding stock.

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio...

LEARN your "biblical history"
-n-
your World & American history
PLUS your U.S. Constitution ...!

you might be ABLE to carry on a 'decent' debate THEN!

^^
ex post facto

ex post facto adj. Latin for "after the fact," which refers to laws adopted after an act is committed making it illegal although it was legal when done, or increases the penalty for a crime after it is committed. Such laws are specifically prohibited by the U. S. Constitution, Article I, Section 9. Therefore, if a state legislature or Congress enact new rules of proof or longer sentences, those new rules or sentences do not apply to crimes committed before the new law was adopted.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Allegorical - look it up!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Report: IRS Sent $46M In Refunds To 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens At One Atlanta Address...
June 22, 2013

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/report-irs-s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

'Sweetest Comeback In The History Of Ever'? New Hostess owners say Twinkies will be back on shelves starting July 15
Hostess Brands Inc. filed for bankruptcy in 2012 following fight with unions
Metropoulos & Co. and Apollo bought Twinkies and other Hostess brands for $410 million
Company says they might experiment with flavored and 'crunchy' Twinkies
By ASSOCIATED PRESS REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 12:53 EST, 23 June 2013 | UPDATED: 12:53 EST, 23 June 2013

The company that went bankrupt after an acrimonious fight with its unionized workers last year
is
back up and running

under new owners and a leaner structure.

It says it plans to have Twinkies and other snack cakes back on shelves starting July 15.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23469...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Report: IRS Sent $46M In Refunds To 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens At One Atlanta Address...
June 22, 2013
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/report-irs-s...
And the democrats assure us that the IRS is very capable of overseeing Obamacare crap. I'm sure they will do their best for the democrats like they did before his second term. They made sure the republicans didn't get the tax exemption the progressive crooks did so the republicans couldn't participate in Romney's campaign. Makes you wonder what the hell they are planning to do with republicans health records.

I have to say it has really been nice and "quiet" on here without scooter and the goat girl. I got bored with giving their stupidity a platform.

Thank you AL for all that you do to keep people informed and presenting your posts with facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min Babe 1,061
Travis slushpup 1 hr Beenthere 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr yourmommm 1,048
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Khatru 130,451
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 4 hr yep 15
union 5 hr curious 7
betty mills 5 hr town girl 1
Ambulance hit 3 people last night in Knox count... 16 hr Hey 16
•••
•••