'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270550 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#106868 Jun 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I provided was published and I provided a link. I don't know Mr. Bush personally so I cannot speak of his religious practices first hand, but neither can you unless you do have a personal relationship with him.
I have already provided on numerous occasions the findings of both the British and American Commissions which indicated he had every reason to believe there were WMD's based on intelligence reports.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

You were lied to.

Guess those rightwing 'news' sites you go to know how gullible you all are.

And what do republicans do? Send the black guy Powell out there to get run over by the bus.

Sad

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#106869 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He had to take care of his Farm(ville) and had to step away.
LMMFAO!
Just sayin!
lol
Dad took me fishing for 2 days and the only time I thought of this forum was...wait for it...wait for it...
the fish smell reminded me of American Labia
BOOM!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#106870 Jun 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Snowden joined contractor to spy on NSA
In an interview with the South China Morning Post, Snowden said he had wanted to be a leaker
In an interview published today in the South China Morning Post, leaker and international fugitive Edward Snowden said that he joined the security consulting firm and private spy agency Booz Allen Hamilton in order to gain information he planned to release:
“My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked,” he told the Post on June 12.“That is why I accepted that position about three months ago.”
Snowden also showed the paper information “that he claimed showed hacking by the NSA into computers in Hong Kong and mainland China.”
“I did not release them earlier because I don’t want to simply dump huge amounts of documents without regard to their content,” he said.
“I have to screen everything before releasing it to journalists.”
Asked if he specifically went to Booz Allen Hamilton to gather evidence of surveillance, he replied:“Correct on Booz.”
His intention was to collect information about the NSA hacking into “the whole world” and “not specifically Hong Kong and China”.
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/24/snowden_joine...
Can't wait to hear ..."the rest of the story".
I bet he was ROVE/GOP/TEABAGGER funded for the job. Wouldn't put it past them to jeopardize our security trying to make the President look bad. That has been their goal since day one. It will backfire on them. Watch and see.
CLINTON 2016
http://www.30yearsistoolong.com/
After 30 years...it's time to DITCH MITCH.
DITCH MITCH 2014
That boy will end up in a place life Hoffaa did.

And when a spy is caught, that's what should happen.

He's worthless and should be treated as such.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#106871 Jun 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I provided was published and I provided a link. I don't know Mr. Bush personally so I cannot speak of his religious practices first hand, but neither can you unless you do have a personal relationship with him.
I have already provided on numerous occasions the findings of both the British and American Commissions which indicated he had every reason to believe there were WMD's based on intelligence reports.
Look wingnut, any person with common sense can see what george WMD bush did to us, and we are still living with he and his stinking family has done to us. We don't need a link to know how it affected all of us, you included. DUH! NOW, if you need a link,,,,link to this post. Get your head out of your ass, and open your eyes. Also, piss on a bunch of british. I don't need nor want a king or queen running my life. King george WMD bush tried that shit on us. Bah! The only commission that gave their "evidence" were bought and paid for, or just plain ole liars. So now, which liars are you gonna believe, the volunteers, or the paid ones? Moreover, which bunch of the liars you are hoping to get others to believe. HUYA!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#106873 Jun 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain.
Bush said then,“The British Government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa .” Some of his critics called that a lie, but the new evidence shows Bush had reason to say what he did.
But what he said – that Iraq sought uranium – is just what both British and US intelligence were telling him at the time. So Bush may indeed have been misinformed, but that's not the same as lying.
The final word on the 16 words may have to await history's judgment. The Butler report's conclusion that British intelligence was "credible" clearly doesn't square with what US intelligence now believes. But these new reports show Bush had plenty of reason to believe what he said, even if British intelligence is eventually shown to be mistaken.
http://www.factcheck.org/bushs_16_words_on_ir...
----------
April 23, 2013
More than four years after he left office, former President George W. Bush's approval rating now equal President Obama's, according to a new Washington Post/ ABC poll.
Forty-seven percent of Americans say they now approve of the former president, while 53 percent disapprove, according to the poll, which surveyed 1,000 adults from April 17-21. Mr. Obama's approval rating also stands at 47 percent.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57580906/...
You just don't catch on quick do ya bushite? I'm not buying the line of horseshit you're trying to sell. Yep, george WMD bush was right about one thing. some people will believe anything,,,and that's the ones we work on"! You are prime example of that. NOT ME!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Uncle Tab

United States

#106874 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Unc, seems your demise was exaggerated, stay off here a few days and suddenly you got banned for being bad (been there, done that)
...
the funeral was amazing and you 'looked so natural'
LMAO
...
...
and on the third day, God raised Uncle from the dead
I didn't go back and read..... Because they don't matter lol

Momma been keeping me busy since Father's Day. We've been having fun.

I'm glad that I'm so important to them that I was on their minds every second I was gone as they say I don't matter.

It's fun pointing that out and no matter what they say, I'm right using them to prove it.

Easy Pickens!

We just have to keep them all riled up and crazy til Hilary is running this joint. Lol

Can you imagine the the doom and gloom they'll preach then?

I can't wait.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106875 Jun 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I provided was published and I provided a link. I don't know Mr. Bush personally so I cannot speak of his religious practices first hand, but neither can you unless you do have a personal relationship with him.
I have already provided on numerous occasions the findings of both the British and American Commissions which indicated he had every reason to believe there were WMD's based on intelligence reports.
The Yellowcake LIE.

educated people know it was a lie.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106877 Jun 25, 2013
...and yet he still ended up with the lowest approval rating in history. Don't you repukes get all wet thinking Obama will do the same. He still has 3 years and once the smoke and mirrors clear up he will soar back up. Especially since repukes are doing a helluva a job "re-inventing" themselves. hahahaha

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/2100-500160_162-4728399.html

Feb 11, 2009 · CBS News/N.Y. Times Poll Finds President Will Leave Office With Lowest Final Approval Rating Ever
George W. Bush's Approval Rating Reaches All-Time Low; Only …
voices.yahoo.com/george-w-bushs-approval-rati...

Apr 12, 2008 · President George W. Bush's Approval Rating Has Reached an All-Time Low in the Gallup Poll.... perhaps to the lowest level ever recorded for a President…

George W. Bush’s favorable rating lowest of any living president, poll shows

President George W. Bush had a low favorable rating when he left office, and he's still not popular, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Thursday. In fact, he's the only living president with a favorable rating that's under 50 percent.

The polls shows that 43% of people questioned had a favorable opinion of Bush, with 54% saying they had an unfavorable view. That's the same favorable rating Bush had in 2010 in CNN polling, but it is up from his mid-30's favorable rating during 2009.

How might this play out in this year's presidential election? "Don't be surprised if the Obama campaign mentions the name of George W. Bush at every opportunity, and don't be surprised if that strategy works," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

When respondents were asked whether they are better or worse off than they were four years ago, they split, 44 percent to 43 percent. But when asked if they are better or worse off than they were "when Bush was president," 47 percent say they are better off compared to 41 percent who say they are worse off, the poll found.

Here's how the other living president's stack up:

Bill Clinton, a 66 percent favorable rating and a 31 percent unfavorable; George H.W. Bush, a 59 percent favorable rating and 34 percent unfavorable; and Jimmy Carter, 54 percent favorable and 30 percent unfavorable.

The CNN poll was conducted by ORC International, with 1,009 adult Americans questioned by telephone from May 29-31. The survey's overall sampling error is plus or minus three percentage points.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/george-w-b...

*note the CLINTON rating. Like Uncle Tab said, they are a powerful couple and the MAJORITY of the World love them. Can't wait to see the denial when the first WOMAN is elected POTUS.

CLINTON 2016
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106878 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just f'n hilarious to me that these dumb republicans say that Obama will choose his successor. LMMFAO
The Clinton's and Obama will work together and the old, stale, out of touch racists, who hate women and immigrants will lose yet another election.
Great posts Cons!
Yeah they will have meltdowns for sure. They aren't doing too well on that "re-inventing the GOP" are they? hahaha

CLINTON 2016
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106879 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That boy will end up in a place life Hoffaa did.
And when a spy is caught, that's what should happen.
He's worthless and should be treated as such.
He is a TRAITOR. Should of went through proper channels, now I just hope a drone takes him out. Nothing but pond scum. His poor Dad tried. How sad what he has done to his own family as well as the country. Still bet Rove, Trump, some GOP loser is behind it. Might be wrong, but I doubt it. They will risk anything. Yet, the President's ratings will never go as low as Bush's.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106880 Jun 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
...and yet he still ended up with the lowest approval rating in history. Don't you repukes get all wet thinking Obama will do the same. He still has 3 years and once the smoke and mirrors clear up he will soar back up. Especially since repukes are doing a helluva a job "re-inventing" themselves. hahahaha
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/2100-500160_162-4728399.html
Feb 11, 2009 · CBS News/N.Y. Times Poll Finds President Will Leave Office With Lowest Final Approval Rating Ever
George W. Bush's Approval Rating Reaches All-Time Low; Only …
voices.yahoo.com/george-w-bushs-approval-rati...
Apr 12, 2008 · President George W. Bush's Approval Rating Has Reached an All-Time Low in the Gallup Poll.... perhaps to the lowest level ever recorded for a President…
George W. Bush’s favorable rating lowest of any living president, poll shows
President George W. Bush had a low favorable rating when he left office, and he's still not popular, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Thursday. In fact, he's the only living president with a favorable rating that's under 50 percent.
The polls shows that 43% of people questioned had a favorable opinion of Bush, with 54% saying they had an unfavorable view. That's the same favorable rating Bush had in 2010 in CNN polling, but it is up from his mid-30's favorable rating during 2009.
How might this play out in this year's presidential election? "Don't be surprised if the Obama campaign mentions the name of George W. Bush at every opportunity, and don't be surprised if that strategy works," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.
When respondents were asked whether they are better or worse off than they were four years ago, they split, 44 percent to 43 percent. But when asked if they are better or worse off than they were "when Bush was president," 47 percent say they are better off compared to 41 percent who say they are worse off, the poll found.
Here's how the other living president's stack up:
Bill Clinton, a 66 percent favorable rating and a 31 percent unfavorable; George H.W. Bush, a 59 percent favorable rating and 34 percent unfavorable; and Jimmy Carter, 54 percent favorable and 30 percent unfavorable.
The CNN poll was conducted by ORC International, with 1,009 adult Americans questioned by telephone from May 29-31. The survey's overall sampling error is plus or minus three percentage points.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/george-w-b...
*note the CLINTON rating. Like Uncle Tab said, they are a powerful couple and the MAJORITY of the World love them. Can't wait to see the denial when the first WOMAN is elected POTUS.
CLINTON 2016
Bases loaded and a grand slam homer!

It doesn't get any more factual than your post!

Great job.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#106881 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't go back and read..... Because they don't matter lol
Momma been keeping me busy since Father's Day. We've been having fun.
I'm glad that I'm so important to them that I was on their minds every second I was gone as they say I don't matter.
It's fun pointing that out and no matter what they say, I'm right using them to prove it.
Easy Pickens!
We just have to keep them all riled up and crazy til Hilary is running this joint. Lol
Can you imagine the the doom and gloom they'll preach then?
I can't wait.
I'd be happy with a Democratic House in 2014
Id like to see Obama finish with millions of high school graduates complaining about working their asses off..
"working" their asses off...
"working"
....
You can pump air into a dead Elephant...
bu you can't bring him back to life.
...
You Can Pick Up The Pieces...
..But You Can't Fix It!
Uncle Tab

United States

#106882 Jun 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a TRAITOR. Should of went through proper channels, now I just hope a drone takes him out. Nothing but pond scum. His poor Dad tried. How sad what he has done to his own family as well as the country. Still bet Rove, Trump, some GOP loser is behind it. Might be wrong, but I doubt it. They will risk anything. Yet, the President's ratings will never go as low as Bush's.
Agreed!!

And the dirtbag spy went where? China!!

Why are republicans not mad about this??

Just think of what these idiots would say if a democrat went to China as a spy..... They'd have f'n fits!

All you republicans are just fucking STUPID!!

Hope a drone finds him and finds him quick

Traitor!
Uncle Tab

United States

#106883 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy with a Democratic House in 2014
Id like to see Obama finish with millions of high school graduates complaining about working their asses off..
"working" their asses off...
"working"
....
You can pump air into a dead Elephant...
bu you can't bring him back to life.
...
You Can Pick Up The Pieces...
..But You Can't Fix It!
No doubt. And that's exactly what would happen too..... Unemployment would drop drastically with dens in office.

And you're absolutely correct with dumb republicans..... You can't fix stupid!

Crystal Ball Republicans...... It's just funny.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106884 Jun 25, 2013
Oh lQQkie, the circus is back in and out of their socks to change the positive icons to validate themselves. Loved how they change 3 each to 9 in the last couple days. Means they had to stomp it 12 times. hahaha Priceless

They hate the truth. DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL

You are right Uncle Tab, they can't fix stupid. In fact, the more they try to re-invent the stupider they get. hahaha

CLINTON 2016
Jay

Springville, TN

#106885 Jun 25, 2013
Radical Muslim Brotherhood Gets More US Tax Dollars Despite Terror Ties
4:00PM EDT 6/24/2013 Jay Sekulow

And that’s not all. The bottom line:
The Obama administration is doubling down on failure—at the expense of Egyptian Christians and the American taxpayer.

I realize you lefties won't read this; you might learn something, about those scumbag Muslim pigs!!!

http://www.charismanews.com :80/opinion/39997-radical-musl im-brotherhood-gets-more-us-ta x-dollars-despite-terror-ties
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106886 Jun 25, 2013
“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
-Thomas Jefferson
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106887 Jun 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You hypocritical bitch. Obama has spoken more of his relation with Jesus than any President ever. How dare you condemn a Christian like that. Obama told a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims while in Egypt he was a Christian. What have you done?
This is why Obama said: "GOD Bless Planned Parenthood."

If he had a relationship with GOD, he would have know that GOD doesn't support the murder of his babies.

Allah does.

How blind you are and sort of on the ignorant side.

Your ignorance is Obama's power and he knows it.

He has you obeying him.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106888 Jun 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Oh lQQkie, the circus is back in and out of their socks to change the positive icons to validate themselves. Loved how they change 3 each to 9 in the last couple days. Means they had to stomp it 12 times. hahaha Priceless
They hate the truth. DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL
You are right Uncle Tab, they can't fix stupid. In fact, the more they try to re-invent the stupider they get. hahaha
CLINTON 2016
CLINTON 'prison' by 2016
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106889 Jun 25, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make any difference to you that our government is spying on EVERY SINGLE TAX PAYING AMERICAN but leaving our borders wide open for God knows who to come here. Terrorist can come here by first going to Mexico and then crossing our border. Obama knows this, This is not protecting Americans but is putting everyone of us in danger, and he's doing it purposely. Probably arming them with the AR 15's Eric Holder shipped across the border to them for that purpose.
Why weren't they spying on the Boston bombers even when they were given the info from Russia to do so and one of the brothers left for 6 months to live in a heavily populated Muslim Brotherhood land?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judy Scott 2 hr On to you 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Paul 163,842
Steve warren is Jm Halls PUPPET !! 3 hr jack 4
Shawntae hughes 3 hr Bust 8
Will one hell be hotter than the other? 3 hr Snacksize 5
Sonny hamblin 4 hr superman 100
lawsuit against cops 5 hr wellwatcher 21

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages