'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
94,501 - 94,520 of 150,034 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
RepukeLemmingToo ls

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

How the farm bill failed (Grand Old Party of NO?)

This is what passes for “growing the vote” these days in Congress. Or in playground terms: taking your ball and going home.

Fully seven of the 62 are current or former House committee chairmen; two more have appropriations bills of their own to manage on the floor. Yet all turned their backs on Agriculture Committee Chairman Frank Lucas (R-Okla.), left begging for 20 votes just to get to conference with the Senate.

Looking back, it was a remarkable moment not just for the tone-deaf judgment of the House GOP leadership but because the Republicans voting “no” had gotten their way so often in the debate.

A POLITICO review of the voting tallies shows that most of the 62 had voted successfully for $20.5 billion in food stamp savings, capped total federal dollars for the farm safety net, imposed new payment limits on what large farms can get and blocked a new milk supply program favored by most dairy co-ops.

They failed to end the sugar program. And oddly enough, many lined up — without luck — against doing something to battle the collapse of the nation’s bee population.

But the collapse also said something bigger about the House and the seeming loss of any collective capacity to legislate as an organic whole.
But the opposite happened, and for the second time in two years, the House failed to pass a farm bill, after watching the Senate succeed, each time with bipartisan majorities.

Lost in the process is the only real effort by Congress this summer to try to come together and find savings to ease the burden of sequestration that is bleeding the daily operations of government.

In marking up the annual Agriculture Department budget recently, House Appropriations Committee Chairman Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) lamented loudly that discretionary spending was being cut while mandatory funds for subsidies and nutrition programs went up. But when handed a chance to bend that curve and save close to $40 billion, three of his subcommittee chairmen voted no on the farm bill.

A set of bipartisan amendments designed to promote smaller scale, local agriculture was blocked by the Rules Committee and never got to the floor.“I have always tried to see agriculture as a big family,” says Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (R-Neb.), one of the primary movers together with Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine).

Family? Both the House and the farm bill could use a little more of that.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/how-the...

Guess the Grand Old Party of NO can say goodbye to the farmers votes too huh?

How's that "re-inventing the GOP" working out for you? hahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukeLemmingToo ls

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

HAHA Just too funny.

Has Bobby Jindal Gone Mad?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2013/06/22/h...

He should get the GOP/Teabagger nod huh? hahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
wittle wadie gonna cwy?
call your insider from Washington
Your side is unscrupulous!
They lie and make "false reports" in order to have good information removed, Uncle Tab got caught, I hope the dirt bag got banned!...again!

Not all Mods take sides...they just do their job!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

With Obamacare’s 2014 start inching nearer, tangible examples are beginning to emerge showing how the President’s radical vision of wealth distribution is fast tracking everybody (well, everybody who’s not tied in with the elected class) to the poorhouse.

Until recently, all the horror stories of businesses cutting their workers’ hours in an attempt to avoid Obamacare’s minimum-coverage mandate seemed to emanate from the private sector. But Investors Business Daily has begun compiling a long list of publicly funded agencies (schools, universities, municipal governments) that are similarly turning chunks of their full-time labor force into part-time, low-wage minions who won’t be eligible for employer-backed healthcare benefits come 2014.

Here are just a few highlights. You can see the full list (which itself will undoubtedly grow) here.

In Kern County, Calif., county administrators are trying to cut hours for 800 employees — or else find a new supply of at least $8 million annually to afford extending Obamacare-mandated benefits (at higher prices) to a larger pool of qualifying employees.

The Community College of Allegheny County, Pa., is cutting hours for 400 faculty and staff to avoid a $6 million annual hike in Obamacare costs.

“We have the budget to pay the people, but we do not have the budget to pay for the health care,” said Medina, Ohio, Mayor Dennis Hanwell, lamenting the city’s decision to cut employee hours from 35 to 29 hours per week. The cuts avoided an additional $1 million in new healthcare coverage costs for the city.

The Granite School District in Salt Lake City, Utah, was facing $14 million in new health coverage costs if it continued without modifying its workers’ hours. So it slashed 1,000 of its workers’ schedules to 29 hours per week — one hour beneath Obamacare’s 30-hour threshold before employers have to offer healthcare coverage.
“We simply can’t afford the Afford Care Act,” said Birmingham, Mich., Commissioner Gordon Rinschler, explaining the city’s cutting of seasonal employees’ work hours.

“It’s hard to believe our friends in Washington, our professional politicians, didn’t exempt municipalities from this. They exempted all their friends — I guess you have to be a defense contractor or sell light bulbs to qualify for that.”

Local Governments Reeling Under ObamaCare Costs
Tue, Jun 18 2013 00:00:00 E 00_WEB
By JOHN MERLINE, INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY

Posted 06/19/2013 08:05 AM ET

Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/061913-660419-local... -

http://www.kget.com/news/local/story/Affordab...

How much more proof do you people need?
RepukeLemmingToo ls

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You change names and spew the same old $#it as if no one will notice?
WE are not as ignorant as YOU are!
A Lady keeps kicking you @$$ with fact and informational links and hen your comeback is just that...a 3rd grader name calling "comeback"!
When you do this we all see it for what it is...More "Liberal Gibberish!"
HAHAHA, Yeah right Ari/Jay, I change my name occasionally yet always right the same and end it with the same bumper sticker logo

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

I think that "this guy" has stolen the contest for King Loon of the circus clowns. You need to kiss moreass and suck up more to your batshit crazy loon leader here if you want to be King of the Loons. hahaha

At least I don't try to pass myself off like a new poster like you socks do...i.e. SPEAKUP aka fake wtf among others just like the zombie loon and you and Jay. You won't notice but yet you read and respond. hahahaha Try again.

Your loon only trolls conspiracy sites and fright winged sites to gather her propaganda. You losers keep sucking it up. You know you hate knowing your next President will be a WOMAN. hahaha She can't even kick a teenager's ass here. You are hilarious as well as delusional.

How's that "reinventing the GOP" working out for you repukes?

Hot C has it right:

GOP RIP haha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukeLemmingToo ls

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Wow, they CAN agree on something in Congress...oh yeah, who was it hailing him a hero. What say Grandrand now?,..hahaha It's in there below. Can't wait to hear the "rest of the story" Traitor behavior encouraged and paid for by whom? We shall see.

Pols mock Snowden 'oppression tour'

Edward Snowden, who says he leaked major national security secrets for the sake of freedom, drew sharp criticism Sunday morning by appearing to seek help from countries known more for repressive regimes than for protecting civil liberties.

“How about the great irony here,” ABC’s Martha Raddatz said on the network’s “This Week.”“He’s complaining about the United States and all the things the United States is doing wrong, and he might end up in Venezuela? Good luck, pal.”

Snowden, who had been camped out in Hong Kong as his leaks about National Security Agency programs came to light over the last several weeks, on Sunday arrived in Moscow, and WikiLeaks, which says its aiding Snowden, said his eventual destination could be Ecuador. Ecuador’s foreign minister confirmed to the Associated Press that Snowden was seeking asylum there. Earlier reports indicated Snowden could have been heading to Caracas, Venezuela, via Cuba.

Snowden has sought to portray himself as willing to sacrifice his own well-being to protect civil liberties. But his latest move to escape prosecution sparked bipartisan mockery on Sunday, threatening to distract from the U.S. government surveillance he says he wanted to expose and turn Snowden into a figure of ridicule.

The United States had hoped Hong Kong would turn Snowden over to American law enforcement.

“When you look at it, every one of those nations is hostile to the United States,” Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” referencing Russia, Venezuela and Cuba.“I mean, if he could go to North Korea and Iran he could round out his government oppression tour by Snowden. So you think about what he says he wants, and what his actions are, it defies logic.”

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who has offered sympathy for Snowden in the past, said that if the leaker relies on governments that have poor relationships with the United States, he will go down in the history books with a tarnished reputation.

“I do think for Mr. Snowden, if he cozies up to the Russian government, it will be nothing but bad for his name in history,” Paul said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”“If he goes to an independent third country like Iceland and if he refuses to talk to any sort of formal government about this, I think there’s a chance he’ll be seen as an advocate of privacy. If he cozies up to either the Russian government, Chinese government or any of these governments perceived still as enemies of ours, I think that will be a real problem for him in history.”
RepukeLemmingToo ls

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.), a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, issued a statement highlighting what she painted as Snowden’s hypocrisy.

“The cruel irony is that there are no press freedoms in either Cuba or Venezuela, yet Snowden who supposedly stands for transparency in government seeks refuge in police states like these two countries,” she said.“Those who misrule over Cuba and Venezuela, Raul Castro and Nicolas Maduro, do not allow independent free press, do not cooperate on terrorism related issues, disregard due process and an independent judicial system.”

Republicans and Democrats alike, speaking on Sunday morning news shows, jabbed at Snowden for running away. Doing so, they said, undermines his attempts to position himself as a “whistleblower.”
“I don’t think this man is a whistleblower,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), the chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”“Whatever his motives are, and I take him at face value, he could have stayed and faced the music. I don’t think running is a noble thought.”

“I view him as a criminal, if he views himself as not one, I hope he’ll come back and make his case,” Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said on the same program.“But certainly he’s not exuding the characteristics of any kind of hero to anybody in our nation, I hope.”

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Snowden’s actions stand in stark contrast to those who are often remembered as champions of freedom.

“You know, some might try to say that,‘oh, he’s a great human rights crusader,’” Schumer said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”“He is not at all like the great human rights crusaders in the past, the Martin Luther Kings or the Gandhis who did civil disobedience because he — first, he flees the country. A Daniel Ellsberg, when he released the Pentagon Papers because he thought it was the right thing to do, stayed in America and faced the consequences.

“But second, he’s hurt other people. You know, a Gandhi or a Martin Luther King didn’t hurt other people as they did their resistance, and they faced the consequences,” he continued.
Lawmakers including Feinstein and Rogers vowed to bring Snowden back.

“They should use every legal avenue we have to bring him back to the United States,” Rogers (R-Mich.) said. He continued,“He went outside all of the whistleblower avenues that are available to anyone in this government, including to people who have classified information. We get two or three visits a week in this committee. If he really feels he did something good, he should come back and face the consequences of his actions.”

Commentators also turned to Twitter to weigh in on what they saw as a disconnect between Snowden’s advocacy and his choice of asylum locations.
“Hard to reconcile advocacy for privacy and civil liberties then fleeing to China, Russia and Venezuela,” tweeted Tommy Vietor, President Barack Obama’s former National Security Council spokesman.
“So Snowden left Hong Kong 4 Russia & from there to Cuba, Venezuela or Ecuador. Quite a pick of bastions of freedom of press & transparency,”

wrote GOP strategist Ana Navarro in a tweet dripping with sarcasm.

Others pointed out the rocky human rights records of some of those countries.

“As Snowden takes his stand for transparency to Moscow, here’s a guide to journalists murdered in Russia since 1992,” tweeted right-leaning commentator David Frum, linking to a list of 55 people culled by the Committee to Protect Journalists.

“Human rights advocate beaten as Russian officers watch - the country Snowden picked for refuge/transit,” chimed in New York Times reporter Peter Baker with a link to another piece.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/pols-mo...

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Eric Snowden and Julian Assange may ensure he does NOT finish this TERM!
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RepukeLemmingTools wrote:
"I've lived on the government salary for 30 years"
Mitch McConnell
New Democratic ad says it's time for McConnell to go
CNN)– Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's re-election is still a long way away, but the ad wars in the Kentucky Republican's 2014 bid for a sixth term in the Senate started early and continue to simmer.
Two independent pro-Democratic groups announced Thursday that they were teaming up to launch a "30 years is too long" campaign that targets McConnell. The groups, the Senate Majority PAC and Patriot Majority USA, say their efforts include TV, radio and digital ads, as well as a new website, to argue that "it's time for a switch."
In the TV commercial, a clip of McConnell saying "I've lived on a government salary for 30 years" is played over and over with text on the screen saying the senator "voted to raise his pay 4 times" and that "he voted for a bailout for Wall Street and to cut Medicare for Seniors."
The groups will spend $250,000 to run the spot statewide in Kentucky, according to a source with knowledge of the ad buy.
The McConnell campaign pushed back against the commercial.
"From office buggings, to racist tweets about Mitch's wife, to the constant stream of negative ads, Barack Obama's allies are desperate to attack Senator McConnell at all costs," McConnell re-election campaign manager Jesse Benton told CNN. "The increasingly unhinged attacks by Washington liberals only reaffirm Kentuckians' pride in Mitch McConnell for fighting to protect Kentucky from Obama's bad ideas."
McConnell went up earlier this year with two ads. It's extremely rare for an incumbent to go up with spots so early in a campaign cycle.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/...
How long is too long in Washington?
“I've lived on a government salary for 30 years.”
- Senator Mitch McConnell
“Mr. McConnell, 71, and leader of the Senate Republicans, is seeking his sixth term in Congress in 2014. He has long ceased to serve the state, instead serving the corporate interests he counts on for contributions and leading obstruction that continues to plague Congress. He needs a credible opponent and a serious effort by people ready to advance the interests of Kentucky and its citizens.”
- Courier Journal 4/14/13
MITCH McCONNELL voted to raise his own pay 4 times
The Facts:
2009: McConnell Voted Against Bill With Provision Eliminating 2010 Congressional Pay Increase.[Senate Vote 96, 3/10/09; Congressional Actions, H.R. 1105 (111); CRS, 3/22/13]
2003: McConnell Voted Against Blocking Fiscal Year 2004 Congressional Pay Raise.[Senate Vote 406, 10/23/03; Congressional Record; 10/23/03]
2002: McConnell Voted Against Blocking Fiscal Year 2003 Congressional Pay Raise.[Senate Vote 242, 11/13/02; Congressional Record; 11/13/02]
2001: McConnell Voted To Kill Amendment Blocking Fiscal Year 2002 Congressional Pay Raise.[Senate Vote 360, 12/7/01; Congressional Record; 12/7/01]
MITCH McCONNELL voted FOR A BAILOUT OF WALL STREET
The Facts:
McConnell Voted For Final Passage Of TARP.[Senate Vote 213, 10/1/08]
McConnell Voted For Amendment Which Created TARP.[Senate Vote 212, 10/1/08]
MITCH McCONNELL voted TO CUT MEDICARE FOR SENIORS
The Facts:
McConnell Voted For The 2012 Ryan Plan.[Senate Vote 98, 10/16/12]
Wall Street Journal: Paul Ryan’s Fy 2012 Budget “Would Essentially End Medicare.”[Wall Street Journal, 4/4/11]
2005: McConnell Voted For A Bill That Cut Medicare Spending By $6.4 Billion.[Senate Vote 363, 12/21/05; CQ.com Bill Analysis, 2/2/06]
http://www.30yearsistoolong.com/
After 30 years...it's time to DITCH MITCH.

Harry Reid has been there since 1987, his 1st day was too many!
John Boehner was elected in 1991...do the MATH PINHEAD!
Are you attempting to "misrepresent" facts?
Oh...you're a Liberal, of course you are!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your side is unscrupulous!
They lie and make "false reports" in order to have good information removed, Uncle Tab got caught, I hope the dirt bag got banned!...again!
Not all Mods take sides...they just do their job!
My side might be unscrupulous, but I've never reported a post(I really don't care if you believe that or not), but if nothing else, I think I have DEMONSTRATED that I believe is unfettered free speech.
I've never given a negative 'judge it' and very few positive ones
If I agree or disagree,I want you to know.

Why would MODS delete a post just because someone disagrees with it..seems like there would have to be a rules violation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
wittle wadie gonna cwy?
call your insider from Washington
piss on you pUnk
-n-
the horse you rode in on!

I'm NOT a "crybaby" like you
when you don't GET your way!...

I GREW UP years ago!
RepukeLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Make that WRITE, not "right" for all you topix spelling police. ARI/JAY gets half his posts numbers on his avatar crying about spelling while he does the same. NEWS ALERT, idiots, it is only TOPIX, not a college essay being graded. hahaha

p.s. dropped the tools because topix separated the ls on TOOLS.

YOU circus clowns are still LEMMING TOOLS. ha

HAHAHA, Yeah right Ari/Jay, I change my name occasionally yet always right the same and end it with the same bumper sticker logo

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukeLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh lQQkie, Jay pops in probably as I was writing it just a few minutes after ari posts and he brought the medicated Queen loon with him. She really shouldn't mix alcohol with her meds. Just look at all that Christian like ranting and CAPS, the only thing missing is that devil face she likes to make or the fatass with the dunce hat haha, while spazzing out. PRICELESS

TYPICAL REPUKES IN DENIAL

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
piss on you pUnk
-n-
the horse you rode in on!
I'm NOT a "crybaby" like you
when you don't GET your way!...
I GREW UP years ago!
I always GET my way
can I pee on you too?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>

Umm, yeah, Ari, did you forget Ted Kennedy? They even wheeled him in so he could vote while he was half in the grave!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
My side might be unscrupulous, but I've never reported a post(I really don't care if you believe that or not), but if nothing else, I think I have DEMONSTRATED that I believe is unfettered free speech.
I've never given a negative 'judge it' and very few positive ones
If I agree or disagree,I want you to know.
Why would MODS delete a post just because someone disagrees with it..seems like there would have to be a rules violation.
If you say you have not, I'll take your word for it.
Cornelius Scudmeister/Uncle Tab does it when he cannot compete with someone(it's a tactic he has used for "years"!).

Why should someone like him be concerned with "rules"? he has no morality, no honor, no class, and absolutely no concept of honesty!

It's a long story C, most likely boring to you.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Defend the Constitution...

Our soldiers died for.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RepukeLemmings wrote:
Oh lQQkie, Jay pops in probably as I was writing it just a few minutes after ari posts and he brought the medicated Queen loon with him. She really shouldn't mix alcohol with her meds. Just look at all that Christian like ranting and CAPS, the only thing missing is that devil face she likes to make or the fatass with the dunce hat haha, while spazzing out. PRICELESS
TYPICAL REPUKES IN DENIAL
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014

You are one friggin dumbass! Your liberal brain is eroding and you keep spewing the same crap over and over. How many times does someone have to tell you Ari and I are two different people from two different locations?!!!!

You can go back on here a year to a year and a half and you will see my name and location has not changed once. Kiss off mush for brains. Bla, bla, bla and more bla!!! And take that nitwit with you!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Hope n Change

"To fight terror Obama is secretly gathering data from your phone, your computer, your home, your business and everywhere else....except Mosques."

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't live in OHIO or NEVADA...The Louisville Courier Journal says it all. Figure it out LOSER. I think they should have term limits just like the President.

And yes, I am LIBERAL and proud of it. At least we have ONE party. Your two parties (GOP/Teabaggers) eat your own. Plus Sr. Senators vs. Jr. Senators haha Just PRICELESS!!!!

How's that "re-inventing the GOP" working out for you clowns? haha

Are you attempting to "misrepresent" facts? What the hell is misrepresented about an OLD OUTDATED CONgressman who has done nothing for the State of Kentucky. He is running scared and he should be. Worry about your own state how bout? Loser

“Mr. McConnell, 71, and leader of the Senate Republicans, is seeking his sixth term in Congress in 2014. He has long ceased to serve the state, instead serving the corporate interests he counts on for contributions and leading obstruction that continues to plague Congress. He needs a credible opponent and a serious effort by people ready to advance the interests of Kentucky and its citizens.”
- Courier Journal 4/14/13

First WOMAN President scares all of you. hahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

P.S. You circus clowns have fun. I had a fun SUMMER weekend and I am exhausted from all the sun and fun. Yeah, that UNION retirement is the bomb. Eat your heart out. I am sure Uncle Tab is enjoying his too. We have lives outside topix. You clowns ought to try it. hahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 15 min yea right 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Jealous Person 3,474
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Curious 130,287
Charmaine 2 hr Shameless 1
D Boone Days 2 hr Booneville Man 1
Lesb or Bi 3 hr Looking 1
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 3 hr Lolol 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••