'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#106670 Jun 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
piss on you pUnk
-n-
the horse you rode in on!
I'm NOT a "crybaby" like you
when you don't GET your way!...
I GREW UP years ago!
I always GET my way
can I pee on you too?
Jay

Paris, TN

#106671 Jun 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid has been there since 1987, his 1st day was too many!
John Boehner was elected in 1991...do the MATH PINHEAD!
Are you attempting to "misrepresent" facts?
Oh...you're a Liberal, of course you are!

Umm, yeah, Ari, did you forget Ted Kennedy? They even wheeled him in so he could vote while he was half in the grave!

Since: Dec 11

#106672 Jun 23, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
My side might be unscrupulous, but I've never reported a post(I really don't care if you believe that or not), but if nothing else, I think I have DEMONSTRATED that I believe is unfettered free speech.
I've never given a negative 'judge it' and very few positive ones
If I agree or disagree,I want you to know.
Why would MODS delete a post just because someone disagrees with it..seems like there would have to be a rules violation.
If you say you have not, I'll take your word for it.
Cornelius Scudmeister/Uncle Tab does it when he cannot compete with someone(it's a tactic he has used for "years"!).

Why should someone like him be concerned with "rules"? he has no morality, no honor, no class, and absolutely no concept of honesty!

It's a long story C, most likely boring to you.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106674 Jun 23, 2013
Defend the Constitution...

Our soldiers died for.
Jay

Paris, TN

#106675 Jun 23, 2013
RepukeLemmings wrote:
Oh lQQkie, Jay pops in probably as I was writing it just a few minutes after ari posts and he brought the medicated Queen loon with him. She really shouldn't mix alcohol with her meds. Just look at all that Christian like ranting and CAPS, the only thing missing is that devil face she likes to make or the fatass with the dunce hat haha, while spazzing out. PRICELESS
TYPICAL REPUKES IN DENIAL
CLINTON 2016
http://www.30yearsistoolong.com/
After 30 years...it's time to DITCH MITCH.
DITCH MITCH 2014

You are one friggin dumbass! Your liberal brain is eroding and you keep spewing the same crap over and over. How many times does someone have to tell you Ari and I are two different people from two different locations?!!!!

You can go back on here a year to a year and a half and you will see my name and location has not changed once. Kiss off mush for brains. Bla, bla, bla and more bla!!! And take that nitwit with you!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106676 Jun 23, 2013
Hope n Change

"To fight terror Obama is secretly gathering data from your phone, your computer, your home, your business and everywhere else....except Mosques."

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106677 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Harry Reid has been there since 1987, his 1st day was too many!
John Boehner was elected in 1991...do the MATH PINHEAD!
Are you attempting to "misrepresent" facts?
Oh...you're a Liberal, of course you are!
I don't live in OHIO or NEVADA...The Louisville Courier Journal says it all. Figure it out LOSER. I think they should have term limits just like the President.

And yes, I am LIBERAL and proud of it. At least we have ONE party. Your two parties (GOP/Teabaggers) eat your own. Plus Sr. Senators vs. Jr. Senators haha Just PRICELESS!!!!

How's that "re-inventing the GOP" working out for you clowns? haha

Are you attempting to "misrepresent" facts? What the hell is misrepresented about an OLD OUTDATED CONgressman who has done nothing for the State of Kentucky. He is running scared and he should be. Worry about your own state how bout? Loser

“Mr. McConnell, 71, and leader of the Senate Republicans, is seeking his sixth term in Congress in 2014. He has long ceased to serve the state, instead serving the corporate interests he counts on for contributions and leading obstruction that continues to plague Congress. He needs a credible opponent and a serious effort by people ready to advance the interests of Kentucky and its citizens.”
- Courier Journal 4/14/13

First WOMAN President scares all of you. hahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

P.S. You circus clowns have fun. I had a fun SUMMER weekend and I am exhausted from all the sun and fun. Yeah, that UNION retirement is the bomb. Eat your heart out. I am sure Uncle Tab is enjoying his too. We have lives outside topix. You clowns ought to try it. hahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106678 Jun 23, 2013
Goodnight HOT C...give 'em hell. hahaha

Bunch of Circus Clowns led by the queen LOON. PRICELESS
Jay

Paris, TN

#106679 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
If you say you have not, I'll take your word for it.
Cornelius Scudmeister/Uncle Tab does it when he cannot compete with someone(it's a tactic he has used for "years"!).
Why should someone like him be concerned with "rules"? he has no morality, no honor, no class, and absolutely no concept of honesty!
It's a long story C, most likely boring to you.

Ahh, so that's who Corney morphed into?!!! LOL...figures!
AAZ

Jamestown, KY

#106680 Jun 23, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama should be infuriated over these scandals.A real president would be.He's not! He should be firing people left and right.He's not ! He should be talking about this to us and telling us whats he's going to do about it. He's not!He doesn't mention it. He just goes on talking about anything else. Today he's talking about global warming, not the scandals that's in the news everyday.
We may be helpless, but we are not stupid, at least the ones who can see two inches in front of their nose.
He hasn't fired anyone because he'd have to start with himself. He can't do a thing to any of them involved because they would rat him out as the one at the head of everything going on.
The quit their jobs and slither away and without implicating Obama.They better not implicate him either, unless they are willing to leave everything and everyone to go to another country.
And you trust this man with your freedom and your way of life.
''And you trust this man with your freedom and your way of life.''
True. Thank You.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106681 Jun 23, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I always GET my way
can I pee on you too?
I'm NOT into 'golden showers' like you "perverts" ARE!

#106682 Jun 23, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, so that's who Corney morphed into?!!! LOL...figures!
Could anyone else on earth be as mentally unfit to wield the right of free speech?...and then attack other for exhibiting/using their right?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106683 Jun 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
Hope n Change
"To fight terror Obama is secretly gathering data from your phone, your computer, your home, your business and everywhere else....except Mosques."
Islamic Mosques: Excluded From Surveillance By Feds

While Government agencies watch you – Mosques run amuck

Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures us that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is necessary to stop terrorists, and yet it won’t snoop in mosques, where the terrorists emanate from. Fact - Many of the terrorists have been radicalized in Mosques and Muslim agencies right here in America. According to the NSA the government’s sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes Mosques and Muslim affiliated facilities. Supposedly this is done to protect the sensibilities of innocent Muslims who worship in Mosques.

Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. Surveillance or undercover sting operations are not allowed without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee (SORC). Who makes up this body, and under what methodology do they review requests - nobody knows. The names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret. Why is it necessary to keep the names and titles of the people who decide whether or not to protect the rest of the country from radical Muslims, secret?

MORE:
https://usjf.net/2013/06/islamic-mosques-excl...

Peter
6 days ago
Removing mosques for supervision is incredibly stupid. What fools authorized that?...

luvzforplay
4 days ago
It is my understanding that recently the majority of Homeland Security top officers appointed by Obama are Muslims ! Seems with all the terrorist threats from them , isn’t it kind of stupid to appoint what amounts to Muslim Brotherhood members to supposed anti-terrorist agency ??

Doug
4 days ago
Idiots, subversives, and traitors are running the government.

Nancy
2 days ago
Why do Muslims have more rights than Americans? Than Christian groups? Patriotic Tea Party members? Our nation is in serious trouble. Read “When a Nation Forgets God” by Erwin Lutzer, Moody Press. It talks about Hitler and how he gained access to the German people, little by little, helping them he said, and then WHAM! We need to wake up as a Nation, return to God, and get real about our enemies……usually attached to Mosques. Come On, Get Real!

#106685 Jun 23, 2013
Good night ya'll!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106686 Jun 23, 2013
Good night ya'll!
God Night Ari ...
Sleep Well ...

The Eagle IS watching :)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106687 Jun 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic Mosques: Excluded From Surveillance By Feds
While Government agencies watch you – Mosques run amuck
Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures us that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is necessary to stop terrorists, and yet it won’t snoop in mosques, where the terrorists emanate from. Fact - Many of the terrorists have been radicalized in Mosques and Muslim agencies right here in America. According to the NSA the government’s sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes Mosques and Muslim affiliated facilities. Supposedly this is done to protect the sensibilities of innocent Muslims who worship in Mosques.
Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. Surveillance or undercover sting operations are not allowed without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee (SORC). Who makes up this body, and under what methodology do they review requests - nobody knows. The names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret. Why is it necessary to keep the names and titles of the people who decide whether or not to protect the rest of the country from radical Muslims, secret?
MORE:
https://usjf.net/2013/06/islamic-mosques-excl...
Peter
6 days ago
Removing mosques for supervision is incredibly stupid. What fools authorized that?...
luvzforplay
4 days ago
It is my understanding that recently the majority of Homeland Security top officers appointed by Obama are Muslims ! Seems with all the terrorist threats from them , isn’t it kind of stupid to appoint what amounts to Muslim Brotherhood members to supposed anti-terrorist agency ??
Doug
4 days ago
Idiots, subversives, and traitors are running the government.
Nancy
2 days ago
Why do Muslims have more rights than Americans? Than Christian groups? Patriotic Tea Party members? Our nation is in serious trouble. Read “When a Nation Forgets God” by Erwin Lutzer, Moody Press. It talks about Hitler and how he gained access to the German people, little by little, helping them he said, and then WHAM! We need to wake up as a Nation, return to God, and get real about our enemies……usually attached to Mosques. Come On, Get Real!
You have my full support on this.

The other thread, liberals are denying that this administration is not trying to instill the Sharia Law in America.

With Muslims in this administration dictating the laws and the latest with Obama wanting to imprison any military person for saying anything about Islam----what else does one need?

#106688 Jun 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Goodnight HOT C...give 'em hell. hahaha
Bunch of Circus Clowns led by the queen LOON. PRICELESS
Goodnight MsR
Jay

Paris, TN

#106689 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Could anyone else on earth be as mentally unfit to wield the right of free speech?...and then attack other for exhibiting/using their right?

I remember being on here with AL a long while back, and you appeared - or re-appeared - and was greeted by CS. The tone of the greeting gave me the impression:

Enemy.

Yes, I remember him and his wanting proof of everything anyone opposed to him posted. What a PITA!!!

#106690 Jun 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT into 'golden showers' like you "perverts" ARE!
It'll be a flood and you will need an ark, and at least one more donkey..Get it?

#106691 Jun 23, 2013
Good night ya'll!
night Ari, don't let the liberals bite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Yes and Amen 131,391
who will you vote for as jailer 53 min Inside scoop 25
Concealed Carry Classes (Jun '09) 58 min armed citizan 23
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr Mitch 5
Norma Ray Brock 5 hr curious 1
howard davis (Aug '12) 7 hr dizzyone1313 32
Mike Baker needs to run the Jail 7 hr Jumper Cable 6
Family Court Judge 7 hr decided voter 49
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 8 hr Patty 11
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search