'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,718)

Showing posts 94,341 - 94,360 of144,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
FOR HOT C: almost forgot to post these for you. Have a good laugh...I did. hahaha
Maher And Panelists Trash GOP Over ‘Fetal Masturbation’ Theory: Does Nothing Embarrass Them Anymore?
by Josh Feldman | 11:48 pm, June 21st, 2013 video » more inside
Bill Maher has heard and mocked a lot of controversial Republican statements over the years, and yet he found this week’s remarks by a Republican congressman that fetuses can masturbate to be more ridiculous than anything The Onion could ever come up with. Maher asked that given Republicans trying to one-up each other with shockingly ridiculous comments about rape and abortion and fetuses masturbating, what does it take in this day and age to actually embarrass Republicans?
Julia Reed said that 30 years ago, Republicans didn’t get as riled up about things like this, as much as they opposed abortion. Joshua Green explained that Republicans say all this because they’ve gotten a lot more hardline on abortion. Worst of all, the congressman who made the remark is an OB/GYN. Maher said,“Explain the cognitive dissonance.”
Panelist Bob Herbert replied,“He’s a Republican!”
Reed said Herbert wasn’t being fair by blaming the whole party, but Maher called Reed out and questioned which liberals say crazy things like this. He said Republicans are just as crazy on climate change, and that abortion is basically the only science issue that they care about.
Watch the video below, via HBO:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maher-and-panelist...
Does Nothing Embarrass Them Anymore?.... NO, they are idiots. lol
John Oliver Savages Paula Deen Over ‘N-Word’ Controversy: She Might Just Be Suffering From Type-Two Racism
John Oliver opened tonight’s Daily Show targeting celebrity chef Paula Deen for allegedly using the n-word, and for her incredibly unhelpful explanations for it. Oliver also used the opportunity to remind viewers that Deen recently revealed she suffers from type-two diabetes, and found it’s possible Deen was not intentionally trying to hurt anyone’s feelings, she just also suffers from “type-two racism.”
Oliver first took a swipe at Deen’s cooking by saying the n-word she used couldn’t have possibly been “non-fat.” When Deen was asked about ever using the n-word, she said that “of course” she did, to which Oliver said in her voice,“That’s just a given, come on!”
Oliver tried to defend Deen, suggesting “maybe the word just slipped out when she was rapping along to the Wu-Tang Clan.” And Oliver did admit that the idea of a plantation-themed wedding might appeal to Deen’s particular sensibilities, where “the bride and groom exchange slaves” and “the Union army comes through and burns everything to the ground.”
He took a dig at Deen’s diabetes diagnosis, suggesting they should just rename it the “Paula Deen syndrome,” before turning it over to correspondent Jessica Williams, who said that Deen suffers from either type-one racism (inherited) or type-two (“adult onset racism”). She said the second is what happens after years and years of indulging in too much Dixie nostalgia, and ended with a firing shot:“Paula Deen’s words aren’t hurting black people anywhere near as much as her recipes are.”
Watch the video below, courtesy of Comedy Central:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-oliver-savage...
“type-two racism.”
one racism (inherited) or type-two (“adult onset racism”).
Which one are you clowns? I bet TYPE ONE. Most repukes are. Keep "re-inventing" yourselves. hahaha
So once again as the )8~D> batshit crazy queen loon would say...ta ta
Talk to yourself SPEAKUP loser.
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Thank you R_Cons, I just watched Real Time, I'll check out Oliver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
PROMINENT PRIEST CALLS ON PELOSI TO EXPLAIN BELIEFS
'Whatever faith you claim to respect, it is not the faith the Catholic Church teaches'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/prominent-priest-c...
1 ISSUE OBAMA WON'T TALK ABOUT
Star Parker takes on president for refusal to address his approval of late-term abortion
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/1-issue-obama-wont...
DID NAVY SUB MISSILE HIT TWA 800?
Witness:'I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that we shot the plane down'
Although producers Tom Stalcup and Kristina Borjesson do not name names or point fingers, the video leads the viewer to believe that the U.S. Navy accidentally shot the plane down.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/did-navy-sub-missi...
Catholic Church teaches.....
Indulgences
Stigmata
Relics of Saints
Self-flagellation
Transubstantiation
Exorcism
Papal Infallibility
The Scapular
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
soap? bend over much?
Hey Calvin,
how freaky is that? Being violently raped,
while the government watches.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Calvin,
how freaky is that? Being violently raped,
while the government watches.
It's the Rape/Soap connection that tells us more about 'this Guy' than he probably wanted us to know
This guy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
This guy wrote:
Republicunt stfu.... No one cares about Paula dean or bush you rambling liberal. What is going on here and now is you are being spied on and you have a government trying to violently rape your rights and you are volunteering to pick up the soap.
Typical hoptown repuke response. Love those typical repuke words and resort to them every time you get miffed at the stunts your party pulls while "re-inventing" themselves. That is PRICELESS
Pick that soap up and wash your mouth out loser. Do you kiss your Mom with that filthy mouth? No one's spying on me. You sure seemed worried. Typical repuke circus clown loser. Have fun.
SPEAKUP troll will keep you company. Or this loser from WV resorting to the other tricks you trolls play. You are certified idiots every one of you. Can't take the truth eh? Play all you want. Go in and out your socks and stomp those icons you think means jackshit. Just shows how it bites you.
I had too much fun tonight and have to rest up for the rest of the weekend. Don't let the SUPER MOON stop you from making a royal ass out of yourself. That's what you repukes do best. hahahaha
Carry on clowns. You are entertaining as hell. haha
RepubliCONS
Oak Hill, WV
You didn't justify the government spying on you. You are losing the argument and making yourself look like a bigger ass... Tell me why I should be ok and thankful for this government. Tell me why Obama drone strikes, fast and furious, Obamacare, and IRS targeting, should make me support dems over republicans. Tell me why I should support a president that is trying to assault free speech through intimidation by obtaining records and scaring the media. You hate freedom and justice there is nothing good in you. You want the world to end. You are just another totalitarian calling them self liberal.
This guy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
soap? bend over much?
Argue your point or cut your effing hands off like those terrorists you support so much.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Rape/Soap connection that tells us more about 'this Guy' than he probably wanted us to know
Yes this is true. What's that old
saying, "if it walks like a duck, its a dam duck.
Old pervert.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

Have a Great Day *Patriots*
~-~

<3
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't justify the government spying on you. You are losing the argument and making yourself look like a bigger ass... Tell me why I should be ok and thankful for this government. Tell me why Obama drone strikes, fast and furious, Obamacare, and IRS targeting, should make me support dems over republicans. Tell me why I should support a president that is trying to assault free speech through intimidation by obtaining records and scaring the media. You hate freedom and justice there is nothing good in you. You want the world to end. You are just another totalitarian calling them self liberal.
first of all, are
you hiding something that's illegal? Who gives
a shit who's spying, if it's for the safety of the
country. OBAMA care doesn't start until
2014. If you pay your taxes, why be afraid?
Anyone can be audited. you are miserable, and
you want company. So if the world is going
to end, how will you stop it by posting on
topix? get your bloomers out of your a&&
and calm down. We survived the bush era,
barely.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Have a Great Day *Patriots*
~-~
<3
oh no, doom,gloom and racism
next.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Yes this is true. What's that old
saying, "if it walks like a duck, its a dam duck.
Old pervert.
yea, I hit a nerve, is it wtf out of drag?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
You gotta use better bait, stink bait isn't going to work today.
Shark swims away...<...>....<.... >.../....\.
A response is a response ya goof. And you left two. Looks like the stink bait worked just fine.
true

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Andy wrote:
Here's what I see's going to happen with Obamacare to all of us brought on by stupid people. All will pay the price with our health and our life.We know the IRS has been targeting certain people like the Tea Party and Conservatives for punishment. As of yesterday we learned they were targeting the Congress also. No wonder people we trusted are changing their views and becoming Liberals. They have had their hand in the cookie jar.[ but I digress]
We know the IRS is going to be over our healthcare now, and 1700 new employees [ the Death panels] will be hired by the government to permit or deny certain health care procedures.
Senior Citizens and people on welfare will be denied costly care. They can save a lot of $$ by eliminating these two groups of people.
Since the government has been spying on us, listening to our phones calls, face book , drones and on and on, now all they [the death panel have to do is bring up our name,social security # and see if we are friend or foe of Obama's OR POOR. If you are not contributing to the government, you are of no benefit to them, That will decide your fate.
[Remember little Sarah]
But libs will have to see it before they believe it.
wait till they have to have major surgery that could save their life.The death panels will look at their "spied" on phone calls,and face book to see if you'r liberal or conservative or a senior citizen or on public assistance. They will let that decide your fate that & way they won't waste money on you if your are old because life doesn't mean anything to them and if your on public assistance, they can save money by letting you die.
If you are rich and can pay for your medical care and you will live. If you are rich and Obama's friend you will get the best medical care .
remember Obama saying this about senior citizens, just give them a pain pill and make them comfortable"

People we are screwed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

true wrote:
<quoted text>
But libs will have to see it before they believe it.
wait till they have to have major surgery that could save their life.The death panels will look at their "spied" on phone calls,and face book to see if you'r liberal or conservative or a senior citizen or on public assistance. They will let that decide your fate that & way they won't waste money on you if your are old because life doesn't mean anything to them and if your on public assistance, they can save money by letting you die.
If you are rich and can pay for your medical care and you will live. If you are rich and Obama's friend you will get the best medical care .
remember Obama saying this about senior citizens, just give them a pain pill and make them comfortable"
People we are screwed.
you're twisted...you just 'feel' screwed
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

TheyRLemmings wrote:
You circus clowns have fun trolling topix while I go out and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Sun and fun. You should try it sometime. I bet the clean air would probably be too much for you. So continue on with your foul selves and like countrygirl says:
"Haters keep on hating, won't change
a thing. Read it and continue weeping!"
hahaha Denial, denial, denial...
How's that "re-inventing" the Grand Old Party of No working out for you? lmao @ your two parties.
Repukes and GOP'rs eat their own
DEMS win elections. Deal with it. I'll come back late tonight after too much fun if I can and have a good laugh before bed. You circus clowns never disappoint, much like the fright wing parties. haha
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
You are using goat girls words to back up your opinion? Scrape, scrape, scrape the bottom of that liberal barrel, lemonhead! LMMFAO It is at the point now that we no longer need to point out your vast ignorance...we just have to sit back and watch you post and make a fool of yourself. Are you intentionally trying to be King of the dopey posters or do you just come by your ignorance honestly? Speaks volumes about you and your mammy and pappy. You are a funny old fart.
This guy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> first of all, are
you hiding something that's illegal? Who gives
a shit who's spying, if it's for the safety of the
country. OBAMA care doesn't start until
2014. If you pay your taxes, why be afraid?
Anyone can be audited. you are miserable, and
you want company. So if the world is going
to end, how will you stop it by posting on
topix? get your bloomers out of your a&&
and calm down. We survived the bush era,
barely.
So I can have your phone records and personal information? It's ok if you aren't doing anything illegal? Think about how stupid you sound before you type. For the safety of the country? You just supported the last four terms of presidency by making that statement. The world is screwed by people like you that refuse to change your mind because of disgusting bias and allegiance to a political party and president that is ruining our country. Republicans have their hands in it too... Wake up people. Their selfishness is killing us.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using goat girls words to back up your opinion? Scrape, scrape, scrape the bottom of that liberal barrel, lemonhead! LMMFAO It is at the point now that we no longer need to point out your vast ignorance...we just have to sit back and watch you post and make a fool of yourself. Are you intentionally trying to be King of the dopey posters or do you just come by your ignorance honestly? Speaks volumes about you and your mammy and pappy. You are a funny old fart.
so much for ignoring...huh, boybanger?
This guy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

So if you were president would you push through a healthcare bill that tripled premiums before it took effect? Would you pass a bill that forced people to work ten hours less a week and lose full time status? Or would you take the bill and fix it knowing that if you didn't people would end up having to work two jobs? Your president is reckless and irresponsible and the status quo can go straight to hell.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Do you remember one of Obama's biggest promises for his first term,like all of his other promises,that never came true? He promised and gloated about how he was going to fix our illegal immigration problems? He did nothing about that problem (or any other problem) because the people he handed power to (Dirty Harry Reid and the liar Nutsy Pelosi) were following Obama's demand to implement and force the largest piece of tax legislation in our country's history on every man, woman and child in our country.
Obama wasn't concerned about the citizens or broken promises for a vote...he was more concerned with his legacy and Beyonce's bootylicious performances at the WH. Illegal immigration was put on the bottom shelf and forgotten. Then Obama realized that because illegals could vote without an ID (but couldn't buy booze without an ID)he saw the difference those votes made for his second term. Now the Hispanics (among others) demanded payback for getting Obama elected for a second term. All of a sudden Obama wants an immigration bill before the end of July. What's the big hurry now Obama? Well, it seems as if Obama realizes all his scandals and coverups have come home to bite him and the democrats in the ass. He is scared that because of all the lies and scandals and coverups that the Republicans will retain the majority in the House and will gain the majority in the Senate. He needs that first-term immigration promise to the illegals to become a reality to keep the Republicans from gaining both majorities in Congress and undoing all his dirty deeds.
Obama realizes that Hilary will need all the help she can get in getting the democrat nomination once all her dirty deeds and coverups are exposed. 11 million known illegals in our country and the democrats want an immigration reform bill that would allow those illegals to bring their gay lovers and family members here LEGALLY! That will probably add up to about 20 million votes for democrats.
We the people realize why the sudden urgency by Obama to get immigration reform into law before the midterm elections.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So I can have your phone records and personal information? It's ok if you aren't doing anything illegal? Think about how stupid you sound before you type. For the safety of the country? You just supported the last four terms of presidency by making that statement. The world is screwed by people like you that refuse to change your mind because of disgusting bias and allegiance to a political party and president that is ruining our country. Republicans have their hands in it too... Wake up people. Their selfishness is killing us.
hopkinsville...the rubber roommates have internet? how liberal

I love how you conservatives further the cause of conservatism, with Big Brother, bogeymen, and Bibles
R.I.P G.O.P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,341 - 94,360 of144,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 128,014
KC Basketball Coach 50 min KC Fan 66
verna warren 1 hr would like to know 1
verna warren 1 hr would like to know 1
Becky and Richard hicks 1 hr Just Saying 6
looking for a mini pot belly pig 1 hr har 1
Huge yard sale 1 hr Tiff 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 14 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs