'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
94,321 - 94,340 of 146,845 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Never Give Stores Your ZIP Code. Here's Why
Concerned about her privacy, she declined to provide the information, prompting the clerk to remark that no one had ever refused before. The clerk called the manager, who showed irritation. Davis asked for her receipt back, the manager refused, so she took it herself. An argument ensued. The manager locked the store’s door and demanded it back.“It was absolutely insane. I’m sure I looked rather crazy myself,” Davis says.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamtanner/2013/0...

Beware, Tech Abandoners. People Without Facebook Accounts Are 'Suspicious.'

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2012/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

(CBS/AP) GREENVILLE, N.C.- A man armed with a "pistol-grip shotgun" and a bag filled with ammunition injured four people Friday outside a North Carolina law firm and a Wal-Mart before being subdued by police.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575905...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Good Night Patriots :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Just one more:

Uncovering the Camp Bastion Cover-Up
Nine months later, two Marines’ families are still in the dark.

All it takes is one crack for a stone wall to start crumbling. Nine months after the deadly September 14 raid on Camp Bastion in Afghanistan, the families of two fallen Marines may finally get some answers. Real accountability, of course, is another story.

A formal internal investigation into lax security at the base — a British-run NATO compound that adjoins our Marines’ Camp Leatherneck — is now under way. A few members of Congress are putting pressure on the administration for the truth. And a couple of mainstream reporters are digging deeper.

More, please. And faster. Camp Bastion belongs in the bloody-scandal lexicon with Benghazi and Fast and Furious. This trio of national-security disasters under the Obama administration didn’t just involve run-of-the-mill corruption and cover-ups. It cost American lives.

http://nationalreview.com/article/351633/unco...

J. D. 8 hours ago
Wait! Where is teapartytittiewit screaming about the "anka baby" being an idiot? I thought sure I could brighten my day by laughing at his stupidity.

You can't win a war not permitting your soldiers to do what soldiers do in war.

David 11 hours ago
I agree with Kurt that in war, you win some and you lose some. This is not a political scandal, this is a neglect of basic security by military officers. I doubt that the responsibility for the lax security goes up as high as a general officer. Someone should be court martialed.

That said, however, the fact that the mainstream media essentially refused to cover this story in the weeks leading up to the election, just as they unquestioningly spread obvious administration lies on Benghazi, is something of a scandal.
RepubliCONS

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

I am off my meds that I am provided for free by the government, I hope obama will take care of me.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

FISA HSA and the 4th amendment:

In 2008, Congress added section 702 to the statute, allowing the government to use electronic surveillance to collect foreign intelligence on non-U.S. persons it reasonably believes are abroad, without a court order for each target. A U.S. citizen may not intentionally be targeted.

The entire use is not as intended it should be, and so is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

That should be FISA NSA and 4th amendment

:b
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
Great man. The people have chosen.
Haters keep on hating, won't change
a thing. Read it and continue weeping!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
Great man. The people have chosen.
Haters keep on hating, won't change
a thing. Read it and continue weeping!
Are you fishing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

You gotta use better bait, stink bait isn't going to work today.

Shark swims away...<...>....<.... >.../....\.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
Fetuses masturbating. Lmfao, Aaaahahahahaha!!
dumb a$$ Idiots. Aahahahahaha!!. Bunch of
lunatics.
and perverts.
you people need to get ya'lls head out of your
ass.
Oak Hill WV CON

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like all the things that YOU are. We know you can't stand it when intelligent people who had a career, retired with a great UNION retirement, has family, friends, and fun (a real life), paid their taxes all their life, never needed hand outs, food stamps or a free phone supports our President. You will just have to suck it up bubba.

I have been here since 2010 when the discussion was about KENTUCKY politics. I posted under:

TheyRLemmings
OBAMA 2012
Repukes

I told you idiots that, all names posted under had the same writing style, unlike you fakers and lemming tools. Go back and look if you want. You trolls following that queen loon A Lunatic from political thread to political thread are a dime a dozen. I post on two threads, this one and another one locally. I don't have time to spend 24/7 trolling the sites you do spreading you gloom and doom. So suck it up and continue your denial that the MAJORITY re-elected President Obama and your next President will be a WOMAN. hahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
You gotta use better bait, stink bait isn't going to work today.
Shark swims away...<...>....<.... >.../....\.
yep! you the first
old shoe of the day.
TheyRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> and perverts.
you people need to get ya'lls head out of your
ass.
So true countrygirl, like the ones on here stalking Hot C like the perverts they are. I think it is a Repuke trait staying in denial with their heads up their ass, like the ones with their's up the queen loon's ass. hahaha Hot C is smarter than all of them and really gets their thin skin boiling hot. They are in DENIAL.

Barack Hussein Obama II (i/b&#601;&#712;r& #593;&#720;k hu&#720;&#712;se&# 618;n o&#650;&#712;b&#59 3;&#720;m&#601;/; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States, the first African American to hold the office. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.
In 2004, Obama received national attention during his campaign to represent Illinois in the United States Senate with his victory in the March Democratic Party primary, his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July, and his election to the Senate in November. He began his presidential campaign in 2007, and in 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic Party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate. He was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and was sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Chicago community organizer and Harvard Law School

University of Chicago Law School and civil rights attorney

State Senator: 1997–2004

U.S. Senator: 2005–2008

U.S PRESIDENT 2008-2016

AND Hillary's is even better. Wonder where quitter palin and the rest of those clowns stack up. hahahah Oh yeah, LOSERS.

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
TheyRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

You circus clowns have fun trolling topix while I go out and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Sun and fun. You should try it sometime. I bet the clean air would probably be too much for you. So continue on with your foul selves and like countrygirl says:

"Haters keep on hating, won't change
a thing. Read it and continue weeping!"

hahaha Denial, denial, denial...

How's that "re-inventing" the Grand Old Party of No working out for you? lmao @ your two parties.

Repukes and GOP'rs eat their own

DEMS win elections. Deal with it. I'll come back late tonight after too much fun if I can and have a good laugh before bed. You circus clowns never disappoint, much like the fright wing parties. haha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Agreed, Hot C is very intellegent, he gives
them facts, they come back with BS.
They hate the President for what?
For no reason other than the color of
his skin. They fail to see his worthiness.
In one man, we have the best of both
worlds. But this is a new day, in
my world we don't see color.
Hell yeah!! Ditch Mitch ass!!!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>S he should use a penis to catch you.
Funny!!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Glasgow wrote:
I know y'all aren't going to let 2 lonely shit stirrers take over this thread! Ignore scooter and the goat girl. They have nothing better to do. They have no friends to speak of so they depend on us to fill the void in their lonely pathetic lives. That's why they stay on here 24/7. I jump on here usually once a day when I check messages, look up info, etc. If I click on Topix you can bet that scooter and goat girl are always on here and they always try to interject their perverted obsession with weenies and asses and BJ's...B-O-R-I-N-G!
If you don't care to waste your time with those 2 imbeciles then by all means give them a platform and chat with them. I am thoroughly disgusted by their behavior and their lack of intelligence so I will ignore their posts from here on out. Ignorance (goat girl) breeds ignorance (scooter) and I am sooo much better than that. Putting the two idiots in their place was fun for a minute but I find both of them so incredibly boring and dumb...they go to the top of my ignore list.
Ignore us by posting a 300 word essay in our honor
lol

just like a Republican

ignore it and it will go away...

you ignored:
women
Latinos
gays
youth
blacks
AND THEY ALL WENT AWAY!

HMMMM...did you bring up dick, ass and blow-job?

sorry, boy lover
still not interested

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is oozing with fear. LOL Thou doth protest too much. lmao It seems like you are trying so hard just to convince yourself.
When the dems lost 2 elections to Bush what was the reason they kept losing elections? Because they were democrats? See how much sense your statement makes? You are a moron to the nth degree.
1. Supreme Court appointed President
2. Voter fraud

everyone knows it, including you, boylover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
Republicunt stfu.... No one cares about Paula dean or bush you rambling liberal. What is going on here and now is you are being spied on and you have a government trying to violently rape your rights and you are volunteering to pick up the soap.
soap? bend over much?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr Melussa 1
Teresa Johnson and Rex 2 hr Dang 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr justice_- 128,911
Jason Lee (Oct '13) 2 hr PalfromGA 7
Marlena cox 3 hr Tara 60
Did anyone go to the SOAR listening session? 4 hr Jack 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs