'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106432 Jun 21, 2013
Glasgow wrote:
I know y'all aren't going to let 2 lonely shit stirrers take over this thread! Ignore scooter and the goat girl. They have nothing better to do. They have no friends to speak of so they depend on us to fill the void in their lonely pathetic lives. That's why they stay on here 24/7. I jump on here usually once a day when I check messages, look up info, etc. If I click on Topix you can bet that scooter and goat girl are always on here and they always try to interject their perverted obsession with weenies and asses and BJ's...B-O-R-I-N-G!
If you don't care to waste your time with those 2 imbeciles then by all means give them a platform and chat with them. I am thoroughly disgusted by their behavior and their lack of intelligence so I will ignore their posts from here on out. Ignorance (goat girl) breeds ignorance (scooter) and I am sooo much better than that. Putting the two idiots in their place was fun for a minute but I find both of them so incredibly boring and dumb...they go to the top of my ignore list.
hahahaha too funny Speakup/fake wtf/glASSgow troll. That first paragraph describes you circus clowns and your queen loon perfectly. AND if you find those two so "incredibly boring" why do you constantly respond to them and let what they say get under your thin skin? YOU are the senior MORON on here, being here since 2010 when the thread started. YOU fool NOONE loser. Keep trying though. hahahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
This guy

Corbin, KY

#106433 Jun 21, 2013
Republicunt stfu.... No one cares about Paula dean or bush you rambling liberal. What is going on here and now is you are being spied on and you have a government trying to violently rape your rights and you are volunteering to pick up the soap.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106434 Jun 21, 2013
FOR HOT C: almost forgot to post these for you. Have a good laugh...I did. hahaha

Maher And Panelists Trash GOP Over ‘Fetal Masturbation’ Theory: Does Nothing Embarrass Them Anymore?

by Josh Feldman | 11:48 pm, June 21st, 2013 video » more inside

Bill Maher has heard and mocked a lot of controversial Republican statements over the years, and yet he found this week’s remarks by a Republican congressman that fetuses can masturbate to be more ridiculous than anything The Onion could ever come up with. Maher asked that given Republicans trying to one-up each other with shockingly ridiculous comments about rape and abortion and fetuses masturbating, what does it take in this day and age to actually embarrass Republicans?

Julia Reed said that 30 years ago, Republicans didn’t get as riled up about things like this, as much as they opposed abortion. Joshua Green explained that Republicans say all this because they’ve gotten a lot more hardline on abortion. Worst of all, the congressman who made the remark is an OB/GYN. Maher said,“Explain the cognitive dissonance.”

Panelist Bob Herbert replied,“He’s a Republican!”
Reed said Herbert wasn’t being fair by blaming the whole party, but Maher called Reed out and questioned which liberals say crazy things like this. He said Republicans are just as crazy on climate change, and that abortion is basically the only science issue that they care about.
Watch the video below, via HBO:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maher-and-panelist...

Does Nothing Embarrass Them Anymore?.... NO, they are idiots. lol

John Oliver Savages Paula Deen Over ‘N-Word’ Controversy: She Might Just Be Suffering From Type-Two Racism

John Oliver opened tonight’s Daily Show targeting celebrity chef Paula Deen for allegedly using the n-word, and for her incredibly unhelpful explanations for it. Oliver also used the opportunity to remind viewers that Deen recently revealed she suffers from type-two diabetes, and found it’s possible Deen was not intentionally trying to hurt anyone’s feelings, she just also suffers from “type-two racism.”

Oliver first took a swipe at Deen’s cooking by saying the n-word she used couldn’t have possibly been “non-fat.” When Deen was asked about ever using the n-word, she said that “of course” she did, to which Oliver said in her voice,“That’s just a given, come on!”

Oliver tried to defend Deen, suggesting “maybe the word just slipped out when she was rapping along to the Wu-Tang Clan.” And Oliver did admit that the idea of a plantation-themed wedding might appeal to Deen’s particular sensibilities, where “the bride and groom exchange slaves” and “the Union army comes through and burns everything to the ground.”

He took a dig at Deen’s diabetes diagnosis, suggesting they should just rename it the “Paula Deen syndrome,” before turning it over to correspondent Jessica Williams, who said that Deen suffers from either type-one racism (inherited) or type-two (“adult onset racism”). She said the second is what happens after years and years of indulging in too much Dixie nostalgia, and ended with a firing shot:“Paula Deen’s words aren’t hurting black people anywhere near as much as her recipes are.”

Watch the video below, courtesy of Comedy Central:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-oliver-savage...

“type-two racism.”

one racism (inherited) or type-two (“adult onset racism”).

Which one are you clowns? I bet TYPE ONE. Most repukes are. Keep "re-inventing" yourselves. hahaha

So once again as the )8~D> batshit crazy queen loon would say...ta ta

Talk to yourself SPEAKUP loser.

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Oak Hill, WV

#106436 Jun 21, 2013
I am stupid and and under psychiatric care. Plus I used to post under the name oregonsux, I am a confirmed idiot.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106437 Jun 21, 2013
This guy wrote:

Republicunt stfu.... No one cares about Paula dean or bush you rambling liberal. What is going on here and now is you are being spied on and you have a government trying to violently rape your rights and you are volunteering to pick up the soap.

Typical hoptown repuke response. Love those typical repuke words and resort to them every time you get miffed at the stunts your party pulls while "re-inventing" themselves. That is PRICELESS

Pick that soap up and wash your mouth out loser. Do you kiss your Mom with that filthy mouth? No one's spying on me. You sure seemed worried. Typical repuke circus clown loser. Have fun.

SPEAKUP troll will keep you company. Or this loser from WV resorting to the other tricks you trolls play. You are certified idiots every one of you. Can't take the truth eh? Play all you want. Go in and out your socks and stomp those icons you think means jackshit. Just shows how it bites you.

I had too much fun tonight and have to rest up for the rest of the weekend. Don't let the SUPER MOON stop you from making a royal ass out of yourself. That's what you repukes do best. hahahaha

Carry on clowns. You are entertaining as hell. haha

RepubliCONS
Oak Hill, WV
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106438 Jun 21, 2013
PROMINENT PRIEST CALLS ON PELOSI TO EXPLAIN BELIEFS
'Whatever faith you claim to respect, it is not the faith the Catholic Church teaches'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/prominent-priest-c...

1 ISSUE OBAMA WON'T TALK ABOUT
Star Parker takes on president for refusal to address his approval of late-term abortion

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/1-issue-obama-wont...

DID NAVY SUB MISSILE HIT TWA 800?
Witness:'I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that we shot the plane down'

Although producers Tom Stalcup and Kristina Borjesson do not name names or point fingers, the video leads the viewer to believe that the U.S. Navy accidentally shot the plane down.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/did-navy-sub-missi...
RepubliCONS

Oak Hill, WV

#106439 Jun 21, 2013
I wish I had a life, I am really scared of conservatives getting in office and cutting off all the free foodstamps and obama phone I get,plus the other freebees I get like my never ending welfare. I have never worked, or held a job, kind of like obama.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106440 Jun 21, 2013
Never Give Stores Your ZIP Code. Here's Why
Concerned about her privacy, she declined to provide the information, prompting the clerk to remark that no one had ever refused before. The clerk called the manager, who showed irritation. Davis asked for her receipt back, the manager refused, so she took it herself. An argument ensued. The manager locked the store’s door and demanded it back.“It was absolutely insane. I’m sure I looked rather crazy myself,” Davis says.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamtanner/2013/0...

Beware, Tech Abandoners. People Without Facebook Accounts Are 'Suspicious.'

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2012/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106441 Jun 21, 2013
(CBS/AP) GREENVILLE, N.C.- A man armed with a "pistol-grip shotgun" and a bag filled with ammunition injured four people Friday outside a North Carolina law firm and a Wal-Mart before being subdued by police.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575905...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106442 Jun 21, 2013
Good Night Patriots :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106443 Jun 21, 2013
Just one more:

Uncovering the Camp Bastion Cover-Up
Nine months later, two Marines’ families are still in the dark.

All it takes is one crack for a stone wall to start crumbling. Nine months after the deadly September 14 raid on Camp Bastion in Afghanistan, the families of two fallen Marines may finally get some answers. Real accountability, of course, is another story.

A formal internal investigation into lax security at the base — a British-run NATO compound that adjoins our Marines’ Camp Leatherneck — is now under way. A few members of Congress are putting pressure on the administration for the truth. And a couple of mainstream reporters are digging deeper.

More, please. And faster. Camp Bastion belongs in the bloody-scandal lexicon with Benghazi and Fast and Furious. This trio of national-security disasters under the Obama administration didn’t just involve run-of-the-mill corruption and cover-ups. It cost American lives.

http://nationalreview.com/article/351633/unco...

J. D. 8 hours ago
Wait! Where is teapartytittiewit screaming about the "anka baby" being an idiot? I thought sure I could brighten my day by laughing at his stupidity.

You can't win a war not permitting your soldiers to do what soldiers do in war.

David 11 hours ago
I agree with Kurt that in war, you win some and you lose some. This is not a political scandal, this is a neglect of basic security by military officers. I doubt that the responsibility for the lax security goes up as high as a general officer. Someone should be court martialed.

That said, however, the fact that the mainstream media essentially refused to cover this story in the weeks leading up to the election, just as they unquestioningly spread obvious administration lies on Benghazi, is something of a scandal.
RepubliCONS

Oak Hill, WV

#106444 Jun 22, 2013
I am off my meds that I am provided for free by the government, I hope obama will take care of me.

Since: Dec 11

#106446 Jun 22, 2013
FISA HSA and the 4th amendment:

In 2008, Congress added section 702 to the statute, allowing the government to use electronic surveillance to collect foreign intelligence on non-U.S. persons it reasonably believes are abroad, without a court order for each target. A U.S. citizen may not intentionally be targeted.

The entire use is not as intended it should be, and so is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

#106447 Jun 22, 2013
That should be FISA NSA and 4th amendment

:b
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#106448 Jun 22, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
Great man. The people have chosen.
Haters keep on hating, won't change
a thing. Read it and continue weeping!

#106450 Jun 22, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
Great man. The people have chosen.
Haters keep on hating, won't change
a thing. Read it and continue weeping!
Are you fishing?

#106451 Jun 22, 2013
You gotta use better bait, stink bait isn't going to work today.

Shark swims away...<...>....<.... >.../....\.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#106452 Jun 22, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Fetuses masturbating. Lmfao, Aaaahahahahaha!!
dumb a$$ Idiots. Aahahahahaha!!. Bunch of
lunatics.
and perverts.
you people need to get ya'lls head out of your
ass.
Oak Hill WV CON

Elizabethtown, KY

#106453 Jun 22, 2013
Sounds like all the things that YOU are. We know you can't stand it when intelligent people who had a career, retired with a great UNION retirement, has family, friends, and fun (a real life), paid their taxes all their life, never needed hand outs, food stamps or a free phone supports our President. You will just have to suck it up bubba.

I have been here since 2010 when the discussion was about KENTUCKY politics. I posted under:

TheyRLemmings
OBAMA 2012
Repukes

I told you idiots that, all names posted under had the same writing style, unlike you fakers and lemming tools. Go back and look if you want. You trolls following that queen loon A Lunatic from political thread to political thread are a dime a dozen. I post on two threads, this one and another one locally. I don't have time to spend 24/7 trolling the sites you do spreading you gloom and doom. So suck it up and continue your denial that the MAJORITY re-elected President Obama and your next President will be a WOMAN. hahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#106454 Jun 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
You gotta use better bait, stink bait isn't going to work today.
Shark swims away...<...>....<.... >.../....\.
yep! you the first
old shoe of the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
backwards 51 min Hoke Colburn 3
mary for jailer 3 hr plunk 25
jail and the removal of threads 7 hr Good One 6
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 7 hr Good read 9
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 8 hr No more hall 3
Church Wedding venues 9 hr Answer 2
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 10 hr BOXERS_not_BRIEFS 2
mafia taking care of their own 12 hr Pockets lined 14
Family Court Judge Sat MADD 44
Barbourville Dating