'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106479 Jun 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
You gotta use better bait, stink bait isn't going to work today.
Shark swims away...<...>....<.... >.../....\.
A response is a response ya goof. And you left two. Looks like the stink bait worked just fine.
true

Ashland, KY

#106480 Jun 22, 2013
Andy wrote:
Here's what I see's going to happen with Obamacare to all of us brought on by stupid people. All will pay the price with our health and our life.We know the IRS has been targeting certain people like the Tea Party and Conservatives for punishment. As of yesterday we learned they were targeting the Congress also. No wonder people we trusted are changing their views and becoming Liberals. They have had their hand in the cookie jar.[ but I digress]
We know the IRS is going to be over our healthcare now, and 1700 new employees [ the Death panels] will be hired by the government to permit or deny certain health care procedures.
Senior Citizens and people on welfare will be denied costly care. They can save a lot of $$ by eliminating these two groups of people.
Since the government has been spying on us, listening to our phones calls, face book , drones and on and on, now all they [the death panel have to do is bring up our name,social security # and see if we are friend or foe of Obama's OR POOR. If you are not contributing to the government, you are of no benefit to them, That will decide your fate.
[Remember little Sarah]
But libs will have to see it before they believe it.
wait till they have to have major surgery that could save their life.The death panels will look at their "spied" on phone calls,and face book to see if you'r liberal or conservative or a senior citizen or on public assistance. They will let that decide your fate that & way they won't waste money on you if your are old because life doesn't mean anything to them and if your on public assistance, they can save money by letting you die.
If you are rich and can pay for your medical care and you will live. If you are rich and Obama's friend you will get the best medical care .
remember Obama saying this about senior citizens, just give them a pain pill and make them comfortable"

People we are screwed.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#106481 Jun 22, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
But libs will have to see it before they believe it.
wait till they have to have major surgery that could save their life.The death panels will look at their "spied" on phone calls,and face book to see if you'r liberal or conservative or a senior citizen or on public assistance. They will let that decide your fate that & way they won't waste money on you if your are old because life doesn't mean anything to them and if your on public assistance, they can save money by letting you die.
If you are rich and can pay for your medical care and you will live. If you are rich and Obama's friend you will get the best medical care .
remember Obama saying this about senior citizens, just give them a pain pill and make them comfortable"
People we are screwed.
you're twisted...you just 'feel' screwed
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106482 Jun 22, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
You circus clowns have fun trolling topix while I go out and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Sun and fun. You should try it sometime. I bet the clean air would probably be too much for you. So continue on with your foul selves and like countrygirl says:
"Haters keep on hating, won't change
a thing. Read it and continue weeping!"
hahaha Denial, denial, denial...
How's that "re-inventing" the Grand Old Party of No working out for you? lmao @ your two parties.
Repukes and GOP'rs eat their own
DEMS win elections. Deal with it. I'll come back late tonight after too much fun if I can and have a good laugh before bed. You circus clowns never disappoint, much like the fright wing parties. haha
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
You are using goat girls words to back up your opinion? Scrape, scrape, scrape the bottom of that liberal barrel, lemonhead! LMMFAO It is at the point now that we no longer need to point out your vast ignorance...we just have to sit back and watch you post and make a fool of yourself. Are you intentionally trying to be King of the dopey posters or do you just come by your ignorance honestly? Speaks volumes about you and your mammy and pappy. You are a funny old fart.
This guy

Corbin, KY

#106483 Jun 22, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> first of all, are
you hiding something that's illegal? Who gives
a shit who's spying, if it's for the safety of the
country. OBAMA care doesn't start until
2014. If you pay your taxes, why be afraid?
Anyone can be audited. you are miserable, and
you want company. So if the world is going
to end, how will you stop it by posting on
topix? get your bloomers out of your a&&
and calm down. We survived the bush era,
barely.
So I can have your phone records and personal information? It's ok if you aren't doing anything illegal? Think about how stupid you sound before you type. For the safety of the country? You just supported the last four terms of presidency by making that statement. The world is screwed by people like you that refuse to change your mind because of disgusting bias and allegiance to a political party and president that is ruining our country. Republicans have their hands in it too... Wake up people. Their selfishness is killing us.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106485 Jun 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using goat girls words to back up your opinion? Scrape, scrape, scrape the bottom of that liberal barrel, lemonhead! LMMFAO It is at the point now that we no longer need to point out your vast ignorance...we just have to sit back and watch you post and make a fool of yourself. Are you intentionally trying to be King of the dopey posters or do you just come by your ignorance honestly? Speaks volumes about you and your mammy and pappy. You are a funny old fart.
so much for ignoring...huh, boybanger?
This guy

Corbin, KY

#106486 Jun 22, 2013
So if you were president would you push through a healthcare bill that tripled premiums before it took effect? Would you pass a bill that forced people to work ten hours less a week and lose full time status? Or would you take the bill and fix it knowing that if you didn't people would end up having to work two jobs? Your president is reckless and irresponsible and the status quo can go straight to hell.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106487 Jun 22, 2013
Do you remember one of Obama's biggest promises for his first term,like all of his other promises,that never came true? He promised and gloated about how he was going to fix our illegal immigration problems? He did nothing about that problem (or any other problem) because the people he handed power to (Dirty Harry Reid and the liar Nutsy Pelosi) were following Obama's demand to implement and force the largest piece of tax legislation in our country's history on every man, woman and child in our country.
Obama wasn't concerned about the citizens or broken promises for a vote...he was more concerned with his legacy and Beyonce's bootylicious performances at the WH. Illegal immigration was put on the bottom shelf and forgotten. Then Obama realized that because illegals could vote without an ID (but couldn't buy booze without an ID)he saw the difference those votes made for his second term. Now the Hispanics (among others) demanded payback for getting Obama elected for a second term. All of a sudden Obama wants an immigration bill before the end of July. What's the big hurry now Obama? Well, it seems as if Obama realizes all his scandals and coverups have come home to bite him and the democrats in the ass. He is scared that because of all the lies and scandals and coverups that the Republicans will retain the majority in the House and will gain the majority in the Senate. He needs that first-term immigration promise to the illegals to become a reality to keep the Republicans from gaining both majorities in Congress and undoing all his dirty deeds.
Obama realizes that Hilary will need all the help she can get in getting the democrat nomination once all her dirty deeds and coverups are exposed. 11 million known illegals in our country and the democrats want an immigration reform bill that would allow those illegals to bring their gay lovers and family members here LEGALLY! That will probably add up to about 20 million votes for democrats.
We the people realize why the sudden urgency by Obama to get immigration reform into law before the midterm elections.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106488 Jun 22, 2013
This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So I can have your phone records and personal information? It's ok if you aren't doing anything illegal? Think about how stupid you sound before you type. For the safety of the country? You just supported the last four terms of presidency by making that statement. The world is screwed by people like you that refuse to change your mind because of disgusting bias and allegiance to a political party and president that is ruining our country. Republicans have their hands in it too... Wake up people. Their selfishness is killing us.
hopkinsville...the rubber roommates have internet? how liberal

I love how you conservatives further the cause of conservatism, with Big Brother, bogeymen, and Bibles
R.I.P G.O.P

Since: Dec 11

#106489 Jun 22, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Agreed, Hot C is very intellegent, he gives
them facts, they come back with BS.
They hate the President for what?
For no reason other than the color of
his skin. They fail to see his worthiness.
In one man, we have the best of both
worlds. But this is a new day, in
my world we don't see color.
Hell yeah!! Ditch Mitch ass!!!
If "this" ^^^ is an example of what you call "intelligent"...
Your IQ is below 50!

I already knew that, lol!

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106490 Jun 22, 2013
This guy wrote:
So if you were president would you push through a healthcare bill that tripled premiums before it took effect? Would you pass a bill that forced people to work ten hours less a week and lose full time status? Or would you take the bill and fix it knowing that if you didn't people would end up having to work two jobs? Your president is reckless and irresponsible and the status quo can go straight to hell.
where's the black board and fake glasses...and tears?
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#106491 Jun 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, I hit a nerve, is it wtf out of drag?
Yes, it's that wittle tiny freak. Lmfao!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106492 Jun 22, 2013
AND...Obama and his administration have refused to follow the laws that are already on the books concerning illegals...so what makes anyone think that they will follow any new laws concerning illegal immigrants?

Vote Republican in the midterm elections and your children will thank you for it some day when they get their chance back to live a quality life in a once-again free America!
This guy

Corbin, KY

#106493 Jun 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hopkinsville...the rubber roommates have internet? how liberal
I love how you conservatives further the cause of conservatism, with Big Brother, bogeymen, and Bibles
R.I.P G.O.P
You didn't address my point.
this guy

Glasgow, KY

#106494 Jun 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
countrygirl is this a good example of the factual reply that calvin comes up with? Is this an example of what you are bragging about? Such relevant facts are mesmerizing aren't they?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106495 Jun 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
Do you remember one of Obama's biggest promises for his first term,like all of his other promises,that never came true? He promised and gloated about how he was going to fix our illegal immigration problems? He did nothing about that problem (or any other problem) because the people he handed power to (Dirty Harry Reid and the liar Nutsy Pelosi) were following Obama's demand to implement and force the largest piece of tax legislation in our country's history on every man, woman and child in our country.
Obama wasn't concerned about the citizens or broken promises for a vote...he was more concerned with his legacy and Beyonce's bootylicious performances at the WH. Illegal immigration was put on the bottom shelf and forgotten. Then Obama realized that because illegals could vote without an ID (but couldn't buy booze without an ID)he saw the difference those votes made for his second term. Now the Hispanics (among others) demanded payback for getting Obama elected for a second term. All of a sudden Obama wants an immigration bill before the end of July. What's the big hurry now Obama? Well, it seems as if Obama realizes all his scandals and coverups have come home to bite him and the democrats in the ass. He is scared that because of all the lies and scandals and coverups that the Republicans will retain the majority in the House and will gain the majority in the Senate. He needs that first-term immigration promise to the illegals to become a reality to keep the Republicans from gaining both majorities in Congress and undoing all his dirty deeds.
Obama realizes that Hilary will need all the help she can get in getting the democrat nomination once all her dirty deeds and coverups are exposed. 11 million known illegals in our country and the democrats want an immigration reform bill that would allow those illegals to bring their gay lovers and family members here LEGALLY! That will probably add up to about 20 million votes for democrats.
We the people realize why the sudden urgency by Obama to get immigration reform into law before the midterm elections.
Obama isn't implicated in any scandals...I know that hurts your already raw butthole, but the Truth Hurts, Big Daddy.
What cover-ups?
I don't mean the pedophilia
This guy

Corbin, KY

#106496 Jun 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Still didnt address my point.... Just more bad jokes.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106497 Jun 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If "this" ^^^ is an example of what you call "intelligent"...
Your IQ is below 50!
I already knew that, lol!
you think I'm not intelligent?
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#106498 Jun 22, 2013
This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
l have nothing to hide. And hell yes I
support my POTUS. are you smoking Meth?
tcresident

Louisville, KY

#106499 Jun 22, 2013
just wondering wrote:
shoot i get an a from them to because i belong to it that don't mean i am better then anyone else. Its more then gun rights conway supports all the foodstamp partys agenda and that includes the healthcare that has cause my insurance to almost double and that gives him an L in my book a looser. If you want higher tax costlier electric and fuel prices go ahead an suport conway then run to daneil boone and apply for assistance to pay your electric bill. Better wake up this nation can not stand very much more spending or we all be in soup line an they be no soup.
L. M d

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min What if 135,682
ralph smith 40 min lmao 6
New romeo's restaurant 48 min dawg 56
lets go to florida 1 hr isolated incident 135
Fed up! 1 hr YOLO 7
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 2 hr Rehab Time 13
i would really like to find becky. she is a tru... 3 hr johntruckdriver 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]