'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193891 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

islimeislikeLepr osy

Johnson City, TN

#106412 Jun 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
KMA YFW, YSD
You're out early, late night street walker.
LSMFT, I had a good BM on that rag on your face and wiped on that filthy flag you wave, while you were leting that camel ride you! Or was that your daddy?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106413 Jun 21, 2013
islimeislikeLeprosy wrote:
<quoted text>
LSMFT, I had a good BM on that rag on your face and wiped on that filthy flag you wave, while you were leting that camel ride you! Or was that your daddy?
That wasn't me. I'd remember something like that.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#106415 Jun 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Christian minds ...
DO NOT GO where 'your's' DOES!
perverted blasphemer!
lol
you can say that again
that too
we agree that Christians are simple minded.
blind faith versus reason...you pick blind faith...nothing you say will ever matter to a reasonable person
Moooooslime

United States

#106416 Jun 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't me. I'd remember something like that.
Of course you don't remember ... if anyone finds out, you'll be stone to death.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#106417 Jun 21, 2013
Moooooslime wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't remember ... if anyone finds out, you'll be stone to death.
o her throat slit? you fake american nazi
so Serbs still eat their own young?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106418 Jun 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither one of them are Christians, AL, one's a Muslime and the other an atheist.
I'm out of here, they are a waste of time and I have better things to do than banter with morons.
Have a good night!
You too Jay ...
Night!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106419 Jun 21, 2013
hahaha stomp those icons....made you mad to see some truth. You even made me stoop to your repuke level of filthy talk. You are outraged knowing that all that you exploit in the news from the traitor's fallout will not harm the President or Hillary. In 3 years it will be forgotten. Parade it for all you can get. You being on their radar hasn't even slowed you circus clowns down one bit, in fact you are getting worse. I love it. Suckers

Keep losing elections and continue to show everyone why...ignorant, backward, racists appearing ever more. Keep recruiting queen loon. You need it. The teenager Hot C whips you all with one hand tied behind his back. Smarter than all of you put together in your fauxbox teabagging mentality. The youth have seen you for what you are. LOSERS.

How's that re-invention going? hahaha

You have two parties and our one just keeps getting the best of you. We are the MAJORITY. Deal with it.

FYI, you clueless repukes, especially the SYbiL
loon, you can click on that link and then click on each and every one of them and it will take you to numerous sites to prove it by the actions or inactions of teabagging Grand Party of No on several different news media, including video with the idiots in action, lips moving, taped live. So suck it. It is the truth. Your party only likes white, rich, BIG Corps and lemming tools who believe in the past and can't deal with the today and now. You are all pathetic. I might even spam the hell out of this site like your queen loon with proof for every one of them. If I get bored enough, I have a life of family, friends and fun. Troll 24/7 all you want, it won't change the fact that you lose elections and will continue to. haha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

STOMP AWAY IDIOTS lol
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106420 Jun 21, 2013
Hypocrites = Repukes

Chickenhawk Hall of Shame

When an American male (or an especially belligerent female) makes the challenging transition from late adolescence into early adulthood, he is faced with many decisions. One certain, specific combination of choices will result in his becoming a chickenhawk: choosing to “support” war, while also choosing not to serve in the military. His motto becomes:“Let’s you and him go fight; I’ll hold your coat.”

We currently have 154 Chickenhawks listed in our database. Here they are, listed alphabetically. Click here to see them listed by date of birth.
Nominate a Chickenhawk

Here are some of their favorite repukes they admire so fiercely:

George Walker Bush
John Ellis "Jeb" Bush
Glenn Lee Beck
Sean Hannity
Brit Hume
Charles De Ganahl Koch
David Koch
Rush Hudson Limbaugh III
Grover Glenn Norquist
Theodore Anthony "Ted" Nugent
William "Bill" O'Reilly
Willard Mitt Romney
Karl Christian Rove
Marco Antonio Rubio
Antonin Gregory Scalia
Charles Joseph "Joe" Scarborough
John Ashcroft

http://www.nhgazette.com/chickenhawks/
Glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#106422 Jun 21, 2013
I know y'all aren't going to let 2 lonely shit stirrers take over this thread! Ignore scooter and the goat girl. They have nothing better to do. They have no friends to speak of so they depend on us to fill the void in their lonely pathetic lives. That's why they stay on here 24/7. I jump on here usually once a day when I check messages, look up info, etc. If I click on Topix you can bet that scooter and goat girl are always on here and they always try to interject their perverted obsession with weenies and asses and BJ's...B-O-R-I-N-G!

If you don't care to waste your time with those 2 imbeciles then by all means give them a platform and chat with them. I am thoroughly disgusted by their behavior and their lack of intelligence so I will ignore their posts from here on out. Ignorance (goat girl) breeds ignorance (scooter) and I am sooo much better than that. Putting the two idiots in their place was fun for a minute but I find both of them so incredibly boring and dumb...they go to the top of my ignore list.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106423 Jun 21, 2013
US charges NSA leaker Snowden with espionage

Federal prosecutors filed espionage charges against alleged National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden, officials familiar with the process said. Authorities have also begun the process of getting Snowden back to the United States to stand trial.

The charges were filed June 14 under seal in federal court in Alexandria, Va.-- and only disclosed Friday.

Snowden has been charged with three violations: theft of government property and two offenses under the espionage statutes, specifically giving national defense information to someone without a security clearance and revealing classified information about "communications intelligence."
Each of the charges carries a maximum of 10 years in prison.

Snowden, who is a former employee of defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, leaked details about far-reaching Internet and phone surveillance programs to The Guardian and The Washington Post earlier this month. He revealed his identity while in Hong Kong, where it is believed he is still hiding.

Top intelligence officials told Congress on Tuesday that the programs made public this month have helped foil more than 50 terrorist plots since Sept. 11, including one to blow up the New York Stock Exchange.

President Barack Obama defended the programs in an interview with Charlie Rose of PBS on Monday. He stressed that it was important to him to set up checks on the system.

Officials said charges against Snowden were delayed because the United States and authorities in Hong Kong have been going back and forth to make certain that whatever charges the U.S. filed would conform to the extradition treaty with Hong Kong.

The U.S. has filed a "provisional arrest warrant," formally asking the police in Hong Kong to arrest Snowden. Because the FBI has no jurisdiction outside U.S. borders, U.S. prosecutors must ask local police to make the arrest.

The arrest would start the formal extradition process in court, which will be governed by Chinese law and could take several months to resolve.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Wednesday said members of his anti-secrecy website have been in contact with Snowden's lawyers and are helping him seek asylum in Iceland.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/21/19...

Wonder who "really" paid him to do that to try and take down the President while jeopardizing security for America. He is a traitor. Bet he is the GOP and McCONnell hero of the year so far huh? It will all back fire on the teabagging/GOPer's. Watch and see. You lemmings can spin away. Won't change anything. You won't reinvent your party to appeal to anyone but you fauxbox tools. Live with it. First WOMAN President...

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106424 Jun 21, 2013
Out of the mouth's of stupid repukes...never ends:

Congressman’s Bizarre Argument For Banning Abortion: Fetuses Masturbate

As the House of Representatives prepares on Tuesday to consider huge legislative restrictions on a woman’s right to choose, one GOP congressman is using the idea that fetuses can masturbate to argue for more abortion restrictions.
On Monday evening, Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX), an Ob/Gyn by trade, told his colleagues to,“Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful,” as RH Reality

Check reports:

They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain?

The House’s bill uses the scientifically disputed idea that a fetus can feel pain after 20 weeks as the basis for effectively ban all abortions after that time. Several state legislatures have passed similar bans, though just last month an appeals court struck down a ‘fetal pain’ bill in Arizona, finding that the law was unconstitutional under Roe v. Wade.

Todd Douglas Baker · Top Commenter
Can we just let Texas secede and send all the OTHER Tea Party idiots there, too!

Trent Franks
Self-proclaimed 'rape expert' Trent Franks says pregnancy rate from rape is 'very low'[13] but in reality, a study reported a total of 32,101 cases of rape-related pregnancy, over the course of one year, in the United States [14][15]

House GOP holds anti-abortion event dominated by men - Trent Franks (R-AZ) held an anti-abortion press conference for the bill he intends to reintroduce that restricts women’s abortion rights nationwide. A direct challenge to Roe v. Wade, Franks’ bill bans abortions after 20 weeks, before a fetus even reaches the point of viability [7] Trent Franks blocks Rep. Norton from testifying at hearing on DC abortion restrictions - Trent Franks wants to restrict abortions in the District of Columbia, but he refuses to allow D.C.’s delegate from testifying on behalf of the city’s residents during a hearing about his proposal.

Franks’'fetal pain' bill would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy in D.C.[10]

Bible-thumpin' fetus worshipper Trent Franks is the U.S. representative for Arizona's 8th congressional district serving in Congress since 2003 [1], has appointed himself to ban abortion in Washington D.C.[2] Trent Franks wants to expand his DC abortion ban to restrict reproductive rights nationwide [6]

What the hell is wrong with Arizona? Let's start with Trent Franks [3]

Rep. Trent Franks calls marriage equality a 'threat to the nation's survival'[4]

Franks: Obama assaults catholics while apologizing to muslims [5]

Trent Franks suggests that blacks had it better during slavery [8]

Trent Franks declares President Obama an 'enemy of humanity'[9]

Nine months after Giffords shooting, Trent Franks jokes 'you have to have shot someone' to win office in Arizona [11]

Trent Franks voted against Violence Against Women Act [12]
http://republicannutclub.blogspot.com/

They just can't fix stupid, can they? "Re-Invent" themselves...hahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106425 Jun 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
hahaha stomp those icons....made you mad to see some truth. You even made me stoop to your repuke level of filthy talk. You are outraged knowing that all that you exploit in the news from the traitor's fallout will not harm the President or Hillary. In 3 years it will be forgotten. Parade it for all you can get. You being on their radar hasn't even slowed you circus clowns down one bit, in fact you are getting worse. I love it. Suckers
Keep losing elections and continue to show everyone why...ignorant, backward, racists appearing ever more. Keep recruiting queen loon. You need it. The teenager Hot C whips you all with one hand tied behind his back. Smarter than all of you put together in your fauxbox teabagging mentality. The youth have seen you for what you are. LOSERS.
How's that re-invention going? hahaha
You have two parties and our one just keeps getting the best of you. We are the MAJORITY. Deal with it.
FYI, you clueless repukes, especially the SYbiL
loon, you can click on that link and then click on each and every one of them and it will take you to numerous sites to prove it by the actions or inactions of teabagging Grand Party of No on several different news media, including video with the idiots in action, lips moving, taped live. So suck it. It is the truth. Your party only likes white, rich, BIG Corps and lemming tools who believe in the past and can't deal with the today and now. You are all pathetic. I might even spam the hell out of this site like your queen loon with proof for every one of them. If I get bored enough, I have a life of family, friends and fun. Troll 24/7 all you want, it won't change the fact that you lose elections and will continue to. haha
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
STOMP AWAY IDIOTS lol
Your post is oozing with fear. LOL Thou doth protest too much. lmao It seems like you are trying so hard just to convince yourself.

When the dems lost 2 elections to Bush what was the reason they kept losing elections? Because they were democrats? See how much sense your statement makes? You are a moron to the nth degree.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106427 Jun 21, 2013
Go have another drink or toke SPEAKUP, fake wtf, GlASSgow sock. Your queen loon will be back after she trolls another site to steal someone else's comments or thoughts. All of you put together wouldn't muster up one on your own. Bunch of circus clowns. Don't you clowns ever take a break. Who's on shift next? You are a joke SPEAKUP, always was, always will be.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106428 Jun 21, 2013
Must have been hanging out with the teabaggers too much. GOP's new heroine. She'll probably get a job at FAUXBOX now. hahaha

Food Network 'will not renew Paula Deen's contract'
Deen, 66, has been mired in scandal after details emerged from a May 17 deposition in which she admitted using racial slurs, particularly the N-word, and was a no-show for an interview with Matt Lauer on TODAY Friday.

Jackson alleged that while Deen was planning her brother’s 2007 wedding, she said of the waitstaff,“Well what I would really like is a bunch of little [N-words] to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties...now that would be a true Southern wedding, wouldn't it?"

Immediately after Food Network's announcement, fans' reaction on the channel's Facebook page was heavily in favor of Deen, with some calling for a boycott, while a few others supported Food Network's decision.

http://www.today.com/food/paula-deen-issues-a...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106429 Jun 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is oozing with fear. LOL Thou doth protest too much. lmao It seems like you are trying so hard just to convince yourself.
When the dems lost 2 elections to Bush what was the reason they kept losing elections? Because they were democrats? See how much sense your statement makes? You are a moron to the nth degree.
Speakup/fake wtf/ASSgow troll, you just ooze. Hate to see your repukes being so ignorant eh?

You keep telling yourself that Speakup. Bush won the first election, he stole the second. Everybody knows that. You just stir in your denial about a "black" (half white you forget) got elected twice by the PEOPLE, MAJORITY rules, remember? You just keep your rants and suck up to your ranting queen loon. That is all you have in life. TOPIX. hahaha Sucks to be you eh?

I KNOW it scares you repukes, get use to it...

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106430 Jun 21, 2013
Kamikaze right attacks Rubio over immigration

As the front page story in The Hill today correctly reports, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) is now facing intense backlash from many on the right for his attempt to pass a responsible immigration bill.

The heat is on. The test for Rubio has arrived. The future of immigration and Republican politics hangs in the balance.

Isn't it amazing how many on the right are determined to keep losing elections for a generation, and Republicans with the best chance of winning national elections, such as Rubio and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, become objects of rightist scorn?

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigra...

"Kamikaze right" good one. He will join Christie in the repukes hall of shame. They should join the winning party and become Democrats. hahaha

SUPER MOON ... crazier repukes this weekend. Don't wear yourselves out now. tata as the )8~D> queen loon says. hahahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106431 Jun 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Must have been hanging out with the teabaggers too much. GOP's new heroine. She'll probably get a job at FAUXBOX now. hahaha
Food Network 'will not renew Paula Deen's contract'
Deen, 66, has been mired in scandal after details emerged from a May 17 deposition in which she admitted using racial slurs, particularly the N-word, and was a no-show for an interview with Matt Lauer on TODAY Friday.
Jackson alleged that while Deen was planning her brother’s 2007 wedding, she said of the waitstaff,“Well what I would really like is a bunch of little [N-words] to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties...now that would be a true Southern wedding, wouldn't it?"
Immediately after Food Network's announcement, fans' reaction on the channel's Facebook page was heavily in favor of Deen, with some calling for a boycott, while a few others supported Food Network's decision.
http://www.today.com/food/paula-deen-issues-a...
Yeah and ole Jessie Jackson will be marching in the streets tomorrow wanting her banned from America. lol Isn't he the same guy that told a news reporter that New York was "Hymie Town"? Did anyone march in the streets and demand that Jessie be fired? No. Well, I guess it is pretty hard to fire a racist that's never had a real job, isn't it?

Have you never done anything wrong, especially years ago? You get on here every day and lie and spin and post some stupid shit but nobody has banned you, have they? No matter how stupid you are the democrat machine still pays you to speak for them, don't they? Newsflash...you are the democrats bottom of the barrel. Moron!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106432 Jun 21, 2013
Glasgow wrote:
I know y'all aren't going to let 2 lonely shit stirrers take over this thread! Ignore scooter and the goat girl. They have nothing better to do. They have no friends to speak of so they depend on us to fill the void in their lonely pathetic lives. That's why they stay on here 24/7. I jump on here usually once a day when I check messages, look up info, etc. If I click on Topix you can bet that scooter and goat girl are always on here and they always try to interject their perverted obsession with weenies and asses and BJ's...B-O-R-I-N-G!
If you don't care to waste your time with those 2 imbeciles then by all means give them a platform and chat with them. I am thoroughly disgusted by their behavior and their lack of intelligence so I will ignore their posts from here on out. Ignorance (goat girl) breeds ignorance (scooter) and I am sooo much better than that. Putting the two idiots in their place was fun for a minute but I find both of them so incredibly boring and dumb...they go to the top of my ignore list.
hahahaha too funny Speakup/fake wtf/glASSgow troll. That first paragraph describes you circus clowns and your queen loon perfectly. AND if you find those two so "incredibly boring" why do you constantly respond to them and let what they say get under your thin skin? YOU are the senior MORON on here, being here since 2010 when the thread started. YOU fool NOONE loser. Keep trying though. hahahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
This guy

Corbin, KY

#106433 Jun 21, 2013
Republicunt stfu.... No one cares about Paula dean or bush you rambling liberal. What is going on here and now is you are being spied on and you have a government trying to violently rape your rights and you are volunteering to pick up the soap.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106434 Jun 21, 2013
FOR HOT C: almost forgot to post these for you. Have a good laugh...I did. hahaha

Maher And Panelists Trash GOP Over ‘Fetal Masturbation’ Theory: Does Nothing Embarrass Them Anymore?

by Josh Feldman | 11:48 pm, June 21st, 2013 video » more inside

Bill Maher has heard and mocked a lot of controversial Republican statements over the years, and yet he found this week’s remarks by a Republican congressman that fetuses can masturbate to be more ridiculous than anything The Onion could ever come up with. Maher asked that given Republicans trying to one-up each other with shockingly ridiculous comments about rape and abortion and fetuses masturbating, what does it take in this day and age to actually embarrass Republicans?

Julia Reed said that 30 years ago, Republicans didn’t get as riled up about things like this, as much as they opposed abortion. Joshua Green explained that Republicans say all this because they’ve gotten a lot more hardline on abortion. Worst of all, the congressman who made the remark is an OB/GYN. Maher said,“Explain the cognitive dissonance.”

Panelist Bob Herbert replied,“He’s a Republican!”
Reed said Herbert wasn’t being fair by blaming the whole party, but Maher called Reed out and questioned which liberals say crazy things like this. He said Republicans are just as crazy on climate change, and that abortion is basically the only science issue that they care about.
Watch the video below, via HBO:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maher-and-panelist...

Does Nothing Embarrass Them Anymore?.... NO, they are idiots. lol

John Oliver Savages Paula Deen Over ‘N-Word’ Controversy: She Might Just Be Suffering From Type-Two Racism

John Oliver opened tonight’s Daily Show targeting celebrity chef Paula Deen for allegedly using the n-word, and for her incredibly unhelpful explanations for it. Oliver also used the opportunity to remind viewers that Deen recently revealed she suffers from type-two diabetes, and found it’s possible Deen was not intentionally trying to hurt anyone’s feelings, she just also suffers from “type-two racism.”

Oliver first took a swipe at Deen’s cooking by saying the n-word she used couldn’t have possibly been “non-fat.” When Deen was asked about ever using the n-word, she said that “of course” she did, to which Oliver said in her voice,“That’s just a given, come on!”

Oliver tried to defend Deen, suggesting “maybe the word just slipped out when she was rapping along to the Wu-Tang Clan.” And Oliver did admit that the idea of a plantation-themed wedding might appeal to Deen’s particular sensibilities, where “the bride and groom exchange slaves” and “the Union army comes through and burns everything to the ground.”

He took a dig at Deen’s diabetes diagnosis, suggesting they should just rename it the “Paula Deen syndrome,” before turning it over to correspondent Jessica Williams, who said that Deen suffers from either type-one racism (inherited) or type-two (“adult onset racism”). She said the second is what happens after years and years of indulging in too much Dixie nostalgia, and ended with a firing shot:“Paula Deen’s words aren’t hurting black people anywhere near as much as her recipes are.”

Watch the video below, courtesy of Comedy Central:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-oliver-savage...

“type-two racism.”

one racism (inherited) or type-two (“adult onset racism”).

Which one are you clowns? I bet TYPE ONE. Most repukes are. Keep "re-inventing" yourselves. hahaha

So once again as the )8~D> batshit crazy queen loon would say...ta ta

Talk to yourself SPEAKUP loser.

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
linda 1 min Wondering 7
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 6 min So so funny 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 143,127
The Oven Mitt 1 hr Go guys 68
Joe Ore arrested again 5 hr curious 2
Qualfications of a Pastor? 6 hr MisFit Kid 8
laptops 4 sale 7 hr ttwarewolf 12
Shooting at Walmart??? 10 hr MisFit Kid 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages