'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190395 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Paris, TN

#106315 Jun 20, 2013
It couldn't happen to a more deserving person! Great comments from the poster's too!

CNN Poll: Majority Doesn't Trust Obama, Approval Rating Suffers Severe Drop

President Barack Obama’s approval rating dropped a shocking 8 percentage points over the last month -- one of sharpest, fastest plunges in his presidency, according to a new CNN poll released early Monday morning.

For the first time in Obama's time in office, more than half of the public doesn’t feel that the president is honest and trustworthy, the CNN/ORC International poll showed.

Specifically, Obama's approval rating stands at 45 percent, down from 53 percent in mid-May, CNN reported. A shocking 54 percent of respondents told pollsters they disapprove of how Obama is handling his job. That was up 9 points in just a month.

It's the first time in CNN polling since November 2011 that a majority of Americans have had a negative view of the president, CNN reported.

The severe drop in Obama's approval rating was fueled by a sharp 17-point drop among Americans under 30, according to the poll. That's particularly discouraging heading into 2014 because Democrats have felt they have a lock on the youth vote after the 2012 elections.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/cnn-poll-oba...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106317 Jun 20, 2013
MORE EVIDENCE OF SLAIN U.S. AMBASSADOR'S SECRET ACTIVITIES
Information may help explain deadly Benghazi attack

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/more-evidence-of-s...

U.N. REPORT COVERS UP OBAMA ROLE IN ARMING TERRORISTS
Bombshell revelations show how secret administration policy is fueling conflicts

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-n-report-covers-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106318 Jun 20, 2013
Wacked • an hour ago −
Well in the infamous words of the Anne Coulter Doctrine " String Hilary up for lying and perjuring herself and send her off to Leavensworth to learn a new skill....."COOKING". ...."

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/more-evidence-of-s...

:D
Jay

Paris, TN

#106319 Jun 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wacked • an hour ago −
Well in the infamous words of the Anne Coulter Doctrine " String Hilary up for lying and perjuring herself and send her off to Leavensworth to learn a new skill....."COOKING". ...."
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/more-evidence-of-s...
:D

LOL......Hillary don't "Stand By Your Man." And she don't bake cookies. So this might be a good idea.
the

Hyden, KY

#106320 Jun 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Both of the "spying" programs were but in place during the Bush years. First in 2003 and 2006. You Repubs are the most hypocritical bastards on the planet. It's just like the IRS thing. The head of the IRS when all this was going on was a Bush appointed person.
repub's get power they set all the crap up so they can revisit it when they loose. that's their plan but it has beard down to the ground, its been used so much all that falls for it is the warped repub's. that cant see the forest for the fog.the smoke from Bushes buts.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106323 Jun 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Both of the "spying" programs were but in place during the Bush years. First in 2003 and 2006. You Repubs are the most hypocritical bastards on the planet. It's just like the IRS thing. The head of the IRS when all this was going on was a Bush appointed person.
BOTH parties are corrupt to the core. Of course your ideological blinders won't let you see this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106324 Jun 21, 2013
Calvin_Stoolpiss wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, I'll leave it there
Good thing your mother turned and looked down while wiping and before flushing or you would have never seen your first birthday.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106327 Jun 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
What was set up to do good has been twisted to do the works of "too far". As far as to the individual placed in charge, it becomes just useless information, when they are in lockstep with power hungry persons.

Consider it this way , If the guard pushes your food into your prison cell with a pole designed for that purpose, it is fine, but when the guard starts beating you with the pole , it has gone bad and too far.

Back up just a little , and consider the Democrats do not consider the basic purpose of all the invasion of privacy was for safety , then they forgot the Border is wide open, they invited into our Country many who switched to terrorism, wishing to kill all infidels . And they forgot to try to keep tabs on who and for what purpose illegals are here.

Now they talk of securing the Border when they forget to talk about finding out just who is here , why , and how many!11 million?Maybe 50 million. All that is wanted is to give amnesty and allow all of them to vote Democratic even when the Democrat running for office may be a really bad dud . I know , it is a mindset. But what would happen if every seeker for office was thrown out if they were lying when running? Could we even imagine what it would be like? 1
Louiston

United States

#106328 Jun 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing your mother turned and looked down while wiping and before flushing or you would have never seen your first birthday.
Always nice to hear from the trailer park skid mark. Will you be self-medicating again today?
Or is today the day you resume your normal daily activity of doing deep knee bends over fire hydrants?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106329 Jun 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The US is 4% of the worlds population. So you are implying that 300,000,000 Americans currently have NO health insurance? ObamaCare effects no one in a negative way that currently has health insurance. Unless you like an insurance company to raise rates or cancel someone when they are sick.
By the way, how does that Repub health care for America work? Oh that's right. You got enough money you have health care if not you die. Same plan they have in Somalia.
That is not at all what I am implying. You indicated Massachusetts was doing so well and Obamacare and Romneycare were exactly the same. I was indicating the difference in implementing health care in Massachusetts is much different than implementing it nationwide especially with the IRS involved and the cost.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106330 Jun 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Will this hurt the President in 2016 you stupid pos?
What should happen---all realize this administration has been corrupt and full of misstatements . The vote in 2014 should correct this to Tea Party types . No more lying !
Syl

Ashland, KY

#106331 Jun 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
abortion is legal
Yes it is, made so by men. It's also immoral, made so by God.
Andy

Ashland, KY

#106332 Jun 21, 2013
Here's what I see's going to happen with Obamacare to all of us brought on by stupid people. All will pay the price with our health and our life.We know the IRS has been targeting certain people like the Tea Party and Conservatives for punishment. As of yesterday we learned they were targeting the Congress also. No wonder people we trusted are changing their views and becoming Liberals. They have had their hand in the cookie jar.[ but I digress]

We know the IRS is going to be over our healthcare now, and 1700 new employees [ the Death panels] will be hired by the government to permit or deny certain health care procedures.
Senior Citizens and people on welfare will be denied costly care. They can save a lot of $$ by eliminating these two groups of people.
Since the government has been spying on us, listening to our phones calls, face book , drones and on and on, now all they [the death panel have to do is bring up our name,social security # and see if we are friend or foe of Obama's OR POOR. If you are not contributing to the government, you are of no benefit to them, That will decide your fate.
[Remember little Sarah]

Since: Dec 11

#106333 Jun 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing your mother turned and looked down while wiping and before flushing or you would have never seen your first birthday.
My friend from Iowa, not all proxies are secure; "Glype" have a hidden option which still allows a web browser to log your originating IP Address!

Learn all you can about your choices and then check some hacker forums for comments about vulnerabilities.

Also, there are many which are created by the very same people you want to hide from!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106334 Jun 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend from Iowa, not all proxies are secure; "Glype" have a hidden option which still allows a web browser to log your originating IP Address!
Learn all you can about your choices and then check some hacker forums for comments about vulnerabilities.
Also, there are many which are created by the very same people you want to hide from!
Who are you posting this too? I don't have a proxy.
Besara is a Douchebag

United States

#106337 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
"Besara" was using other names yesterday to harass the Owensboro forum. He went into a complete psychotic meltdown defending his "Jesse" persona. He comes off like a 1st grader trying to win an insult contest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#106338 Jun 21, 2013
Andy wrote:
Here's what I see's going to happen with Obamacare to all of us brought on by stupid people. All will pay the price with our health and our life.We know the IRS has been targeting certain people like the Tea Party and Conservatives for punishment. As of yesterday we learned they were targeting the Congress also. No wonder people we trusted are changing their views and becoming Liberals. They have had their hand in the cookie jar.[ but I digress]
We know the IRS is going to be over our healthcare now, and 1700 new employees [ the Death panels] will be hired by the government to permit or deny certain health care procedures.
Senior Citizens and people on welfare will be denied costly care. They can save a lot of $$ by eliminating these two groups of people.
Since the government has been spying on us, listening to our phones calls, face book , drones and on and on, now all they [the death panel have to do is bring up our name,social security # and see if we are friend or foe of Obama's OR POOR. If you are not contributing to the government, you are of no benefit to them, That will decide your fate.
[Remember little Sarah]
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

Since: Dec 11

#106340 Jun 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you posting this too? I don't have a proxy.
My mistake...since most Topix servers are "regional", and your posts show up on my regional server, I assumed you were "at least" posting from the Tri-State area.

Again all apologies.

Besara

Omaha, NE

#106341 Jun 21, 2013
Besara is a Douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>
"Besara" was using other names yesterday to harass the Owensboro forum. He went into a complete psychotic meltdown defending his "Jesse" persona. He comes off like a 1st grader trying to win an insult contest.
Lying sack of crap. You were trash talking and I kicked your ass and now you're whining to someone else about it.
I wasn't posting as any "Jesse". Meanwhile you went into full Sock Puppet Mode and made a complete ass of yourself.(Not that anyone hadn't already figured out what a douchenozzle you are.)
Keep trollin' sally, it's comical watching you soil your pink thong!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106342 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
My mistake...since most Topix servers are "regional", and your posts show up on my regional server, I assumed you were "at least" posting from the Tri-State area.
Again all apologies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KpRJkspkq0gXX
No harm done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County Con-men, Liars, and Thieves... Cont... 7 min Girdler Native 1
wtf 10 min Girdler Native 6
Scotty Powell dealing drugs at catron square 22 min Biker 26
Perverts of knox co. 27 min hmm 13
Is the Childern's Home a good place to work? 29 min Nooooo 6
larry coleman 1 hr Toad 4
I be;ieve I'm Dying. 1 hr angel 36
What happened in town last night? 23 hr Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance