'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106249 Jun 20, 2013
Hi dont tread wrote:
Dont tread you are such a fruitcake
You have driven yourself crazy on here 24/7
You should ease on over to the campton nursing home while you still have enough charge in the batteries on your hover round
<quoted text>
See, this is what liberals do. If they CAN NOT defend their side, they're always going to attack 'YOU'...!

I'm in California and I don't know where 'campton' is, YOU FRUITCAKE! You need batteries for your brain. Plenty of room in that empty head of yours!
karda

Edmond, OK

#106250 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari, are you saying that Rand Paul didn't deliver the quotes as I stated them?
As far as Palin, if she insinuated her foreign policy experience was broadened by Alaska's proximity to Russia, then EITHER quote is as utterly ridiculous as the other...wouldn't you agree?
Going through life so utterly malleable is perfect for a tool like you.
Hi dont tread

West Liberty, KY

#106251 Jun 20, 2013
PROXY
If you think those people on here are dumb enough to believe that they wouldnt be worth trying to teach your politics to would they dont tread
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is what liberals do. If they CAN NOT defend their side, they're always going to attack 'YOU'...!
I'm in California and I don't know where 'campton' is, YOU FRUITCAKE! You need batteries for your brain. Plenty of room in that empty head of yours!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106252 Jun 20, 2013
Hi dont tread wrote:
PROXY
If you think those people on here are dumb enough to believe that they wouldnt be worth trying to teach your politics to would they dont tread
<quoted text>
Hi don't talk!
Things about Obama are not just politics but about his life the TRUTH! You can't explain any of it, because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUITH!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106253 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
the words she actually spoke, "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."
this is TRUE!
this is TRUE! said the lil pUnk!
``````````
``````````
``````````

This "IS" T~R~U~E, said AL

^
^
^

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) said:
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize," Johnson said. Willard paused and replied, "We don't anticipate that."

Hank Johnson Worries Guam Could "Capsize" After Marine Buildup

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) is raising some eyebrows with a comment he made about the U.S. territory of Guam during a

-House Armed Services Committee hearing-

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) said:
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize," Johnson said. Willard paused and replied, "We don't anticipate that."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200015...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106254 Jun 20, 2013
Princeton MODEL CONGRESS
America's Premiere Civics Education Program
>> for High School Students <<

Committee Description
House Committee:
Armed Services Committee
Committee on Education and the Workforce
Committee on Energy and Commerce
Committee on Government Reform
Committee on International Relations
Committee on the Judiciary
Committee on Science and Technology
Senate Committee:
Committee on Appropriations
Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
Committee on the Environment and Public Works
Committee on Foreign Relations
Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
Committee on the Judiciary

Also:
Delegates
Overview
Research Links
How to Write a Bill
What to Do / Bring / Wear
Powers of Congress
Robert's Rules of Order
Committee Descriptions
Code of Conduct --- <<--<<<
http://pmc.princeton.edu/committee.php
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106255 Jun 20, 2013
Teaching session ... OVER!

:)
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106256 Jun 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, the liberal misinformation machine has done this so often because your folks never research anything for themselves...they just believe them.
Sarah Palin never said " I can see Russia from my house!", but every liberal I have ever met believes she did!.
What she said was "Palin's actual quote was: "FROM CERTAIN PARTS OF ALASKA YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE RUSSIA" this is TRUE!
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/30/you-can...
Yes Ari...and from certain parts of California you can actually see Mexico! This is true!

This liberal lunatics are desperately spinning and there is- NO end to it!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#106258 Jun 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, the liberal misinformation machine has done this so often because your folks never research anything for themselves...they just believe them.
Sarah Palin never said " I can see Russia from my house!", but every liberal I have ever met believes she did!.
What she said was "Palin's actual quote was: "FROM CERTAIN PARTS OF ALASKA YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE RUSSIA" this is TRUE!
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/30/you-can...
From the western part of Alaska you can actually walk to Russia .[I forget the name of the town, but tourist go there to to "walk to Alaska"} Russia doesn't like for tourist to do it, but doesn't make an issue of it as long as tourist cross the border and turn around and cross back over and leave.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106259 Jun 20, 2013
Mexicans are every day WALKING from Mexico to California, but NOT going back...!!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106260 Jun 20, 2013
Hi dont tread wrote:
Dont tread you are such a fruitcake
You have driven yourself crazy on here 24/7
You should ease on over to the campton nursing home while you still have enough charge in the batteries on your hover round
<quoted text>
Fruitcake? crazy? Nursing Home? Batteries? Hoveround? Are you speaking from experience? Your babbling doesn't make sense to us normal people.

This would be an opportune time for you to reply with a few facts about the topic being discussed instead of your usual gibberish. Foolish Calvin Scooter gets his facts from SNL so we aren't surprised that one of his butt buddies (uh, that would be you) gets their facts from a nursing home newsletter advertising the Hoveround.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#106261 Jun 20, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, that was Tina Fey on the SNL spoof of Palin. You really are a propaganda spewer & manure spreader. But with a name like Calvin_Foolish it is to be expected.
Believe me ,I'm not defending Calvin, but Tina Fey, said, in a smart ass sort of tone, mocking Sarah, " YOU CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY HOUSE" Sarah did not say that, Sarah said "you can see Russia from land in some parts of Alaska. That's when I looked it up on Google , and found you can, and some people actually walk to Russia from some town in the western part of the state. They do it just so they can say They walked to Russia.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106262 Jun 20, 2013
This post is for the copycat wtf. I tried watching your idol Rachael Madcow the other night to see what PMS-NBC was discussing. I watched for about 20 minutes. Madcow looked a little different and I couldn't figure out if she had shaved her beard or had changed the oil in her hair. When it was time for a commercial the announcer said "more with Chris Hayes in a moment"! I laughed so hard. They could be twins. That must be good for you, sisterboy. You get a double-dose of your idol. Ewwwwwwwww!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#106264 Jun 20, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, that was Tina Fey on the SNL spoof of Palin. You really are a propaganda spewer & manure spreader. But with a name like Calvin_Foolish it is to be expected.
it's Coolish...you paraphrased.
..tina fey??? lolol

#106266 Jun 20, 2013
karda wrote:
<quoted text>Going through life so utterly malleable is perfect for a tool like you.
get back to me in November, 2016...hahaha
Syl

Ashland, KY

#106268 Jun 20, 2013
Rex wrote:
I blame congress, they make all the real decisions, no president has any real power, it's always been congress that has the ability to invoke change.
Except THIS president.If Congress doesn't do what he wants, he has a hissy fit and does whatever he wants anyway. Congress either hasn't got much power or they don't want to fight with this president . He probably has to much crap on every one of them. Now that we know he has been spying on everyone all this time.

#106269 Jun 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me ,I'm not defending Calvin, but Tina Fey, said, in a smart ass sort of tone, mocking Sarah, " YOU CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY HOUSE" Sarah did not say that, Sarah said "you can see Russia from land in some parts of Alaska. That's when I looked it up on Google , and found you can, and some people actually walk to Russia from some town in the western part of the state. They do it just so they can say They walked to Russia.
thanks, Mama
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106270 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
it's Coolish...you paraphrased.
..tina fey??? lolol
Translation: you were right...it's foolish!

#106272 Jun 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: you were right...it's foolish!
yes, I was right, you like teenage boys...and it is foolish...you can get into a lot of trouble...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106273 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I was right, you like teenage boys...and it is foolish...you can get into a lot of trouble...
I am a teenage boy...just like you are, uncle flabby ass. LMMFAO Are you insinuating that gay teens are foolish and can get into a lot of trouble for being gay tens? Be careful flabby scooter...your liberal tolerance is showing. NSA is watching and you could get in big trouble for denouncing gay teens right to be all they can be under America's rainbow!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min spaceship 131,566
Darren k west please pick up political signs 21 min Catron ave 7
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 25 min Catron ave 3
Darren west pick up your Election signs PLEASE... 1 hr No respect 18
Mayor Darren west come get political signs 1 hr Please Darren west 3
Barbourville High School 2 hr Kickingwolf 5
More micheal brown and ill puke 2 hr hope 3
Jenny Mills 19 hr Really 7
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating