'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
94,041 - 94,060 of 151,284 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106128 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lost an argument here...
And not one of you republican ass munchers (hehe) can point to an argument that I've lost here...and you never will. I've sparred you dick mongers (hehe) 5 at a time, and never lost a battle. YYou're all inferior...even the professors.
oh yea....ass spelunker!(hehe)
you've NEVER had an 'argument' here!
ALL you DO is throw out 'blaspemy' profanity, and negative bs!
NO 'substance' to you at all ...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#106129 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you've NEVER had an 'argument' here!
ALL you DO is throw out 'blaspemy' profanity, and negative bs!
NO 'substance' to you at all ...
silly Philistines sent their biggest ass muncher first...

apparently, I just added a WIN,
since all I got from the fatass was spin
demonicRats

East Bernstadt, KY

#106130 Jun 19, 2013
calvin is a legend in his own mind, a simpleton in everybody elses mind

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106131 Jun 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because 3rd term requires too many changes . Constitution says so. However, it would be better if you also kept up with the doom Obama is fostering onto us. Even with a all Tea Party Congress and POTUS ,it would take years to undo it all.Not only that , with the broken systems in Washington and the lobbyists and special interests running the show ,even the Tea Party quits.
Years to undo Bush's 8 is right. Look what Obama was handed. Worst US debt in history, second worst job lost in history, third worst stock market crash in history. And never forget the party of NO that made it a point to ruin America just to try and make Obama a one term.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106132 Jun 19, 2013
VERY IMPORTANT OPEN LETTER TO WND'S FRIENDS
David Kupelian on secret to building America's most radical movement – a truly free press!

Dear WND reader,

It’s almost unbelievable what has happened to America. Just 25 years ago, Reagan was president, the Berlin Wall was being torn down, our nation was stronger than ever, our economy robust. It was “morning in America.” What a wonderful time that was – I remember it well.

Today, we endure daily news of scandals upon more scandals coming from the Obama administration. But in truth, the whole Obama presidency is one huge scandal, leading our great nation into utter financial, political, cultural and spiritual catastrophe.

How did we fall so rapidly?...

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/very-important-ope...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106133 Jun 19, 2013
BRAND-NEW TWA 800 FILM TO FINALLY SPILL BEANS?
Jack Cashill exposed corruption behind original investigation

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/brand-new-twa-800-...

A lil start on learning about it :)

LONG ISLAND COVER-UP
IS U.S. NAVY COMING CLEAN ON TWA 800?
Exclusive: Jack Cashill reveals Academy graduate's account pointing to missile strike
Published: 01/23/2013 at 7:18 PM

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/is-u-s-navy-coming...

#106134 Jun 19, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
calvin is a legend in his own mind, a simpleton in everybody elses mind
makes me pretty special, since my opinion is the only one that matters.

didn't expect any of you to take me up on my challenge.....

"chicken ass chicken shit"
...Blind Dog Fulton

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106135 Jun 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how long or, even if , you would have stood on your feet and filibustered??Wimp ?? Maybe you should try again.
Rand is going to end up like his dad. He'll be the nut case no one wants to hear from. His dad spent 11 terms in the House, proposed 620 Bills and only ONE ever passed.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#106136 Jun 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Years to undo Bush's 8 is right. Look what Obama was handed. Worst US debt in history, second worst job lost in history, third worst stock market crash in history. And never forget the party of NO that made it a point to ruin America just to try and make Obama a one term.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
It took Bush 8yrs to get out of the mess Clinton left.

#106137 Jun 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how long or, even if , you would have stood on your feet and filibustered??Wimp ?? Maybe you should try again.
hey grand dad, the filibuster made him look like the biggest clown in Congress, and it will be a punchline that follows him every day of his life....AND it accomplished NOTHING
NOTHING!!!
accept the milk and cookies he got to build up his glucose, maybe

No, It doesn't take me 13 hours to say what I think.
He's a 'walking dead' wimpy wuss...far from Presidential
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106138 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lost an argument here...
And not one of you republican ass munchers (hehe) can point to an argument that I've lost here...and you never will. I've sparred you dick mongers (hehe) 5 at a time, and never lost a battle. YYou're all inferior...even the professors.
oh yea....ass spelunker!(hehe)
LMMFAO Is this post the last clue some of you need to see that lil' scooter is actually uncle flabby ass? All that self-praise and the need to feel as if he conquers others and is smarter than the average bear! Of course, nobody else sees it that way but that's pkay with uncle flabby. He's just looking for attention anyway. Humor his flabby ass! Too funny.

#106139 Jun 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Let us count , 12 grades, then 4 college then 3 to 7 before medical eye surgery better ever be attempted . Yet he did it for 20 years and founded his own clinic. 12,plus , 4 ,then 7, equals how many?Can you count?
yes grandpa, i can count
can you keep up?

HEY ARI!
Tell Johnny Winter here, if he can't hunt with us big dogs, to stay on the goddam porch
Grow a little pair of balls Ari, and tell him.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106140 Jun 19, 2013
"okay"
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106141 Jun 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Years to undo Bush's 8 is right. Look what Obama was handed. Worst US debt in history, second worst job lost in history, third worst stock market crash in history. And never forget the party of NO that made it a point to ruin America just to try and make Obama a one term.
Maybe they voted no so the would-be terrorists (that Obama claims he ran off up into the hills lol) can no longer come here so easily and acting as if they are doing one thing and end up doing another thing of violence.

Makes sense. Yay Republicans!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106142 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey grand dad, the filibuster made him look like the biggest clown in Congress, and it will be a punchline that follows him every day of his life....AND it accomplished NOTHING
NOTHING!!!
accept the milk and cookies he got to build up his glucose, maybe
No, It doesn't take me 13 hours to say what I think.
He's a 'walking dead' wimpy wuss...far from Presidential
Oh, if only one word of your FEARFUL post were true you'd be a happy little camper, wouldn't you, uncle flabby ass?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106144 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
silly Philistines sent their biggest ass muncher first...
apparently, I just added a WIN,
since all I got from the fatass was spin
John 3:16
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
16 For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

#106145 Jun 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO Is this post the last clue some of you need to see that lil' scooter is actually uncle flabby ass? All that self-praise and the need to feel as if he conquers others and is smarter than the average bear! Of course, nobody else sees it that way but that's pkay with uncle flabby. He's just looking for attention anyway. Humor his flabby ass! Too funny.
and if it's pkay with Uncle
then it's pkay with Hot C
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106146 Jun 19, 2013
AMERICANS BALLISTIC OVER NSA 'DRAGNET'
Dozens of organizations tell Congress those responsible need to be accountable

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/americans-ballisti...

LAWMAKERS SEEK PROTECTION FOR 'GAY MARRIAGE' CRITICS
Parliament's human rights committee says 'religious belief' should be considered

In a surprising turn in the United Kingdom, where government officials have sought to punish civil servants who object to same-sex civil unions on religious grounds, a parliamentary committee is now advocating protections for those people.

The report comes from the Christian Institute, which has documented numerous cases in which Christians have faced deliberate government discrimination for holding the biblical belief that marriage is between a man and a woman and that homosexual behavior is wrong.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/lawmakers-seek-pro...

#106147 Jun 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
"okay"
okay big daddy, how's the boy stalking? getting any on you?
in you?
You talk about Unc's ass while I was gone?
I'm guessing, Yea!

#106149 Jun 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, if only one word of your FEARFUL post were true you'd be a happy little camper, wouldn't you, uncle flabby ass?
your argument is small and insignificant, like your username and your brain and your weenie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Mitch 1,545
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 10 min No clue 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 36 min Johnny Blade 81,600
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr hmm 1
What time does IGA open? 1 hr bagger 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 130,549
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 2 hr lol 9
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs