'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#106231 Jun 20, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't what he said. Or are you with MSNBC?
LOL
that isn't what he said?
REALLY?

Besara

Omaha, NE

#106233 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
that isn't what he said?
REALLY?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MWBDWU7qES8XX
No, that isn't what he said. If you're going to quote him, do it. Don't paraphrase instead.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106234 Jun 20, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>No, that isn't what he said. If you're going to quote him, do it. Don't paraphrase instead.
are you with Fox News? "Spin Zone"
Truth Hurts, doesn't it?
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106235 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Hurts, doesn't it?
No, I'm not with Fox News. You just soiled your pink thong because your selective indignation was called out. Must suck being a party tool, eh Foolish?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106236 Jun 20, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>No, that isn't what he said. If you're going to quote him, do it. Don't paraphrase instead.
Rand Paul believes 'institutions that receieve Government money shouldn't be allowed to discriminate,[ but those who own private businesses, should.'

that's paraphrasing...and it's STILL true.
So eat that, Besara, from Dez Moineez, as if that's a real place.(hehe)

and, he acts and sounds gay..that's an observation...probably true

his dad is a crackpot...TRUE!

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106237 Jun 20, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not with Fox News. You just soiled your pink thong because your selective indignation was called out. Must suck being a party tool, eh Foolish?
how did you know it was pink?
are you with the NSA?
and how long did you fantasize about it?
it's ok, I get that a lot.

Since: Dec 11

#106238 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Hurts, doesn't it?
Dude, the liberal misinformation machine has done this so often because your folks never research anything for themselves...they just believe them.
Sarah Palin never said " I can see Russia from my house!", but every liberal I have ever met believes she did!.

What she said was "Palin's actual quote was: "FROM CERTAIN PARTS OF ALASKA YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE RUSSIA" this is TRUE!

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/30/you-can...

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106239 Jun 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, the liberal misinformation machine has done this so often because your folks never research anything for themselves...they just believe them.
Sarah Palin never said " I can see Russia from my house!", but every liberal I have ever met believes she did!.
What she said was "Palin's actual quote was: "FROM CERTAIN PARTS OF ALASKA YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE RUSSIA" this is TRUE!
Ari, are you saying that Rand Paul didn't deliver the quotes as I stated them?

As far as Palin, if she insinuated her foreign policy experience was broadened by Alaska's proximity to Russia, then EITHER quote is as utterly ridiculous as the other...wouldn't you agree?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#106240 Jun 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
the words she actually spoke, "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."
this is TRUE!
Mrs Kate Barry

Ashburn, VA

#106241 Jun 20, 2013
Apply for urgent loan without no upfront fee.
Contact us at: mrskatebarry@aol.com
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106242 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul believes 'institutions that receieve Government money shouldn't be allowed to discriminate,[ but those who own private businesses, should.'
that's paraphrasing...and it's STILL true.
So eat that, Besara, from Dez Moineez, as if that's a real place.(hehe)
and, he acts and sounds gay..that's an observation...probably true
his dad is a crackpot...TRUE!
No, it's still paraphrasing and that is not what he said. But a loser like you only knows how to regurgitate the DNC propaganda ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat. And when you get into 3rd grade you will learn that Des Moines is a real place. Stay in your trailer park and you won't have to dwal with the real world.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106243 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
the words she actually spoke, "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."
this is TRUE!
Liar, that was Tina Fey on the SNL spoof of Palin. You really are a propaganda spewer & manure spreader. But with a name like Calvin_Foolish it is to be expected.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106245 Jun 20, 2013
For liberals to make Obama look good, they have to 'destroy' Sarah Palin. What should they say about their candidate? That he was sleeping on the streets doing drugs with his best friend and when Obama became candidate, that guy disappeared, or talking something good about his mother or a father, or visiting gay bars in Chicago, or friend with Louis Farrakhan, nation of Islam, or Bill Ayers, domestic terrorist, or Jeremiah Wright, another America, whites, Jews hater, or Obama's experience? WHAT? The only way to show how good their candidates was, is to DESTROY others!

Stop falling for that ...Obama in the 'world stage' is GONE, no more king, no more Messiah!
Hi dont tread

West Liberty, KY

#106246 Jun 20, 2013
Dont tread you are such a fruitcake
You have driven yourself crazy on here 24/7
You should ease on over to the campton nursing home while you still have enough charge in the batteries on your hover round
ObamaDontCare wrote:
For liberals to make Obama look good, they have to 'destroy' Sarah Palin. What should they say about their candidate? That he was sleeping on the streets doing drugs with his best friend and when Obama became candidate, that guy disappeared, or talking something good about his mother or a father, or visiting gay bars in Chicago, or friend with Louis Farrakhan, nation of Islam, or Bill Ayers, domestic terrorist, or Jeremiah Wright, another America, whites, Jews hater, or Obama's experience? WHAT? The only way to show how good their candidates was, is to DESTROY others!
Stop falling for that ...Obama in the 'world stage' is GONE, no more king, no more Messiah!
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#106247 Jun 20, 2013
I blame congress, they make all the real decisions, no president has any real power, it's always been congress that has the ability to invoke change.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106248 Jun 20, 2013
Ann Blair Thornton is a gun control fanatic for attacking Rand Paul!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106249 Jun 20, 2013
Hi dont tread wrote:
Dont tread you are such a fruitcake
You have driven yourself crazy on here 24/7
You should ease on over to the campton nursing home while you still have enough charge in the batteries on your hover round
<quoted text>
See, this is what liberals do. If they CAN NOT defend their side, they're always going to attack 'YOU'...!

I'm in California and I don't know where 'campton' is, YOU FRUITCAKE! You need batteries for your brain. Plenty of room in that empty head of yours!
karda

Edmond, OK

#106250 Jun 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari, are you saying that Rand Paul didn't deliver the quotes as I stated them?
As far as Palin, if she insinuated her foreign policy experience was broadened by Alaska's proximity to Russia, then EITHER quote is as utterly ridiculous as the other...wouldn't you agree?
Going through life so utterly malleable is perfect for a tool like you.
Hi dont tread

West Liberty, KY

#106251 Jun 20, 2013
PROXY
If you think those people on here are dumb enough to believe that they wouldnt be worth trying to teach your politics to would they dont tread
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is what liberals do. If they CAN NOT defend their side, they're always going to attack 'YOU'...!
I'm in California and I don't know where 'campton' is, YOU FRUITCAKE! You need batteries for your brain. Plenty of room in that empty head of yours!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106252 Jun 20, 2013
Hi dont tread wrote:
PROXY
If you think those people on here are dumb enough to believe that they wouldnt be worth trying to teach your politics to would they dont tread
<quoted text>
Hi don't talk!
Things about Obama are not just politics but about his life the TRUTH! You can't explain any of it, because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUITH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 min Princess Hey 3,747
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 11 min Princess Hey 637
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 52 min Truth Speaker 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 53 min Spur41 72
Rental apartment or house 1 hr Needing to rent 1
Dogs 2 hr Curious 8
CSC starting pay (Nov '11) 2 hr derrick 18
wreck in flat lick 11 hr Lol 5

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 03 at 9:15PM EST

Barbourville Dating