'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,702)

Showing posts 94,021 - 94,040 of138,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
andy dandy

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
..and loaded to the ears full of bullshit as usual. Doubt I will stick around for the melt down. haha Ari/Jay and Zombie socks will keep her entertained. You and Injudgement have fun with them. Too bad Hot C wasn't here to see how they stalk him and pant for him like the perverts they are.
I hope you have a good night.
CLINTON 2016
good golly rep con , read hot's c's post and then get back about who's the pervert is. He just gets back a little that he throws out.he's no 14 year old kid either.

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
Mitt Romney was an ultra liberal RINO and a fraud to help get Barack Obama re-elected as president as well!
Ron Paul was much better than Barack Obama's best friend Mitt Romney!
Ron Paul has half the chance of being president as I do.
Supporting him is a monumental waste of time.

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

am i crazy or wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too bad and i'm sorry to hear that. I hope somebody looks this up on face book. They will drop off their seat.
It may not be, but it sure looks like Calvin Coolish only a couple years older.
thank you
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

FBI director admits domestic use of drones

The FBI uses drones for domestic surveillance purposes, the head of the agency told Congress early Wednesday.

Robert Mueller, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, confirmed to lawmakers that the FBI owns several unmanned aerial vehicles, but has not adopted any strict policies or guidelines yet to govern the use of the controversial aircraft.

“Does the FBI use drones for surveillance on US soil?” Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) asked Mr. Mueller during an oversight hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“Yes,” Mueller responded bluntly, adding that the FBI’s operation of drones is “very seldom.”

Mueller said 22 agents have access to a vast surveillance database, including 20 analysts and two overseers.
http://rt.com/usa/fbi-director-mueller-drones...

fbi - another terrorist operation
that started out for the GOOD of American ...
Now look at 'em!

"holder" should have been ^GONE^- yesterday!
he & 0 are OUR biggest 'domestic' terrorists and control an army of then

PREAMBLE
These Guidelines are issued under the authority of the Attorney General as provided in
sections 509,510,533, and 534 of title 28, United States Code, and Executive Order 12333.
They apply to domestic investigative activities of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and
other activities as provided herein.
http://www.justice.gov/ag/readingroom/guideli...

Please "be" informed ...of HOW our country operates.
OUR very livelihood depends on it!

At present it is "corrupt to the CORE!"

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
FBI director admits domestic use of drones
The FBI uses drones for domestic surveillance purposes, the head of the agency told Congress early Wednesday.
Robert Mueller, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, confirmed to lawmakers that the FBI owns several unmanned aerial vehicles, but has not adopted any strict policies or guidelines yet to govern the use of the controversial aircraft.
“Does the FBI use drones for surveillance on US soil?” Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) asked Mr. Mueller during an oversight hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
“Yes,” Mueller responded bluntly, adding that the FBI’s operation of drones is “very seldom.”
Mueller said 22 agents have access to a vast surveillance database, including 20 analysts and two overseers.
http://rt.com/usa/fbi-director-mueller-drones...
fbi - another terrorist operation
that started out for the GOOD of American ...
Now look at 'em!
"holder" should have been ^GONE^- yesterday!
he & 0 are OUR biggest 'domestic' terrorists and control an army of then
PREAMBLE
These Guidelines are issued under the authority of the Attorney General as provided in
sections 509,510,533, and 534 of title 28, United States Code, and Executive Order 12333.
They apply to domestic investigative activities of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and
other activities as provided herein.
http://www.justice.gov/ag/readingroom/guideli...
Please "be" informed ...of HOW our country operates.
OUR very livelihood depends on it!
At present it is "corrupt to the CORE!"
you miss me mama? i thought about you every night for three minutes lol

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul has half the chance of being president as I do.
Supporting him is a monumental waste of time.
Because he would do what?
What (if anything) could he do now that would be as bad (or any worse) Than Barack Obama has done?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul was right!
Obama's goons are using drones on U.S. Soil!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
scary people

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi R...politicians make deals among them all the time. People are suckers, we just fall for their lies.
So if a politician does the right thing and asks people not to be racists or ask them not to be biased or ask them not to be prejudice because of another persons religious beliefs...he is a bad politician/person? Wow...just wow. You are part of the problem and will never be a part of the solution.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What (if anything) could he do now that would be as bad (or any worse) Than Barack Obama has done?
You are exactly right and that is why the democrat machine is still trying to find something Paul may have said as a kid or did in his lifetime that they can use against him. They have hit a rock wall on their spy mission (lol) but they will have to come up with some lies (like dirty Harry Reid did with Romney) or some accusations to make Paul look bad.

Just going on scooters posts you can tell that democrats are already scared of Paul's popularity especially with young people. Young people, who had no clue what Obama stood for, came out in droves in Obama's first presidential election because Hollywood told them it would make them cool. After 4 years of Obama they did not come back in droves to vote for Obama a second time.

Democrats know that Hilary's secrets and coverups being made public will hurt her tremendously. Who does that leave? Crazy Joe! LMMFAO Yep, they are already running scared from Rand Paul. As they should. lol
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
s.

Hello ARI.

I like Rand Paul for the fact he states what he thinks and acts as he states, also not changing but keeping the same as he grows in position of Congress . He has had an effect on McConnell to be more Tea Partyish . But we will have to wait and see. There are others to come out and this Dr. Carson could be one.

One thing we can say is we do know ones we do not wish to hear from at all anymore would be Hillary and Obama!!

Many of the elites of Washington would also go on that list!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Thinking of what some of the things Rand Paul has suggested may be helpful---
He suggests we make gov`t be smaller , by sending back to the States the EPA , dept. of Education ,and Dept. of Agriculture . Of course there would have to be laws and rules to be followed by the States . Never again being as the IRS has just proven , following either Party-- punish or selectivism . Education particularly has to be the same for all.Now as far as the IRS--do away with it entirely! Tax Reform to go to Value Added Tax , same as sales tax. Collected by sellers of anything and sent to the U.S. Treasury, same as the sales tax to the States, now . Could any imagine not having to report income every year or quarter??This would cut Washington down to size with the POTUS then actually being the Commander in Chief of the Military!!Not commander in chief of every thing!!

This would cut many jobs of tax preparers, wouldn`t it.? They could collect the taxes from corporations!

Speaking of jobs---The Harold Leader of Lexinton just came out with the information there are 30% less coal miners with jobs in 2012 than in 2011!!Kentucky took another hit!!The EPA stopped the electric companies from using coal , no matter how clean they made it with the scrubbers in stacks, etc.Now electricity, so they say, will increase in cost anout $20.00 per month for every household.

Heaven Help us , Obama will not!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Yes, Bushwacker---about -not anout.Save you from spell checking.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>s.
Hello ARI.
I like Rand Paul for the fact he states what he thinks and acts as he states, also not changing but keeping the same as he grows in position of Congress . He has had an effect on McConnell to be more Tea Partyish . But we will have to wait and see. There are others to come out and this Dr. Carson could be one.
One thing we can say is we do know ones we do not wish to hear from at all anymore would be Hillary and Obama!!
Many of the elites of Washington would also go on that list!
Thank you for your input, Rand Paul is one among the few who syas what he means, and means what he says...and more than anyone else in D.C., he stands his ground because he knows he is right to start with.
High Plains Sodbuster

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

I love everyone, except a damn muslime or a democrat! And anyone who likes either! I would like to rip a muslimes beard out, and tamp it up a democrats ass, with a railroad spike! Oh no I'm not open minded!

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ari, he can't win...not enough votes...someone who gets less than 5% of the votes will NEVER be President, therefore, a waste of time. Again, he can't win.
I didn't say he would be bad, I said supporting him is a waste of time.

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank you for your input, Rand Paul is one among the few who syas what he means, and means what he says...and more than anyone else in D.C., he stands his ground because he knows he is right to start with.
meaning what you say doesn't make you right.

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Thinking of what some of the things Rand Paul has suggested may be helpful---
He suggests we make gov`t be smaller , by sending back to the States the EPA , dept. of Education ,and Dept. of Agriculture . Of course there would have to be laws and rules to be followed by the States . Never again being as the IRS has just proven , following either Party-- punish or selectivism . Education particularly has to be the same for all.Now as far as the IRS--do away with it entirely! Tax Reform to go to Value Added Tax , same as sales tax. Collected by sellers of anything and sent to the U.S. Treasury, same as the sales tax to the States, now . Could any imagine not having to report income every year or quarter??This would cut Washington down to size with the POTUS then actually being the Commander in Chief of the Military!!Not commander in chief of every thing!!
This would cut many jobs of tax preparers, wouldn`t it.? They could collect the taxes from corporations!
Speaking of jobs---The Harold Leader of Lexinton just came out with the information there are 30% less coal miners with jobs in 2012 than in 2011!!Kentucky took another hit!!The EPA stopped the electric companies from using coal , no matter how clean they made it with the scrubbers in stacks, etc.Now electricity, so they say, will increase in cost anout $20.00 per month for every household.
Heaven Help us , Obama will not!!!
and if Heaven doesn't, there's always Santa

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right and that is why the democrat machine is still trying to find something Paul may have said as a kid or did in his lifetime that they can use against him. They have hit a rock wall on their spy mission (lol) but they will have to come up with some lies (like dirty Harry Reid did with Romney) or some accusations to make Paul look bad.
Just going on scooters posts you can tell that democrats are already scared of Paul's popularity especially with young people. Young people, who had no clue what Obama stood for, came out in droves in Obama's first presidential election because Hollywood told them it would make them cool. After 4 years of Obama they did not come back in droves to vote for Obama a second time.
Democrats know that Hilary's secrets and coverups being made public will hurt her tremendously. Who does that leave? Crazy Joe! LMMFAO Yep, they are already running scared from Rand Paul. As they should. lol
seems Obama didn't need the droves the second time...and as for scooter:
...Rand has plenty of time to fuck himself in the ass, politically
..thinks restaurant owners should have the right to deny service to minorities(you can spin what he said, but you can't change it)
...flipped position on drones (you know it, and I know it)
...stand-alone stance on NSA info gathering...(nobody's listening to him)...lol
...he looks and sounds weak (I think he would faint in the wake of a confrontation...HILARY WILL EAT HIM ALIVE)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

High Plains Sodbuster wrote:
I love everyone, except a damn muslime or a democrat! And anyone who likes either! I would like to rip a muslimes beard out, and tamp it up a democrats ass, with a railroad spike! Oh no I'm not open minded!
So basically, you don't love anyone who doesn't believe what you believe?

Got it.
joe

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

GOP proposing bill that would cut 20.5 billion in food stamps. 200,000 children off the school lunch program, that will get that minority vote back for sure. Good job pro-lifers. We want to make sure youre born so we can starve you to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,021 - 94,040 of138,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Libertarian 122,710
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 17 min cheater 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 41 min Funny 81,199
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 1 hr Reject 2
Anti-NRA Protesters 2 hr guss the Tinkerbelle 10
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 4 hr Yabba Dabba Doo 1
burgerking and walmart 6 hr gator catcher 4
Corey vs. Collins 11 hr Student 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs