'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106141 Jun 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Years to undo Bush's 8 is right. Look what Obama was handed. Worst US debt in history, second worst job lost in history, third worst stock market crash in history. And never forget the party of NO that made it a point to ruin America just to try and make Obama a one term.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Maybe they voted no so the would-be terrorists (that Obama claims he ran off up into the hills lol) can no longer come here so easily and acting as if they are doing one thing and end up doing another thing of violence.

Makes sense. Yay Republicans!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106142 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey grand dad, the filibuster made him look like the biggest clown in Congress, and it will be a punchline that follows him every day of his life....AND it accomplished NOTHING
NOTHING!!!
accept the milk and cookies he got to build up his glucose, maybe
No, It doesn't take me 13 hours to say what I think.
He's a 'walking dead' wimpy wuss...far from Presidential
Oh, if only one word of your FEARFUL post were true you'd be a happy little camper, wouldn't you, uncle flabby ass?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106144 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
silly Philistines sent their biggest ass muncher first...
apparently, I just added a WIN,
since all I got from the fatass was spin
John 3:16
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
16 For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

“christen denier”

Since: Apr 13

...but love commits

#106145 Jun 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO Is this post the last clue some of you need to see that lil' scooter is actually uncle flabby ass? All that self-praise and the need to feel as if he conquers others and is smarter than the average bear! Of course, nobody else sees it that way but that's pkay with uncle flabby. He's just looking for attention anyway. Humor his flabby ass! Too funny.
and if it's pkay with Uncle
then it's pkay with Hot C
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106146 Jun 19, 2013
AMERICANS BALLISTIC OVER NSA 'DRAGNET'
Dozens of organizations tell Congress those responsible need to be accountable

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/americans-ballisti...

LAWMAKERS SEEK PROTECTION FOR 'GAY MARRIAGE' CRITICS
Parliament's human rights committee says 'religious belief' should be considered

In a surprising turn in the United Kingdom, where government officials have sought to punish civil servants who object to same-sex civil unions on religious grounds, a parliamentary committee is now advocating protections for those people.

The report comes from the Christian Institute, which has documented numerous cases in which Christians have faced deliberate government discrimination for holding the biblical belief that marriage is between a man and a woman and that homosexual behavior is wrong.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/lawmakers-seek-pro...

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#106147 Jun 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
"okay"
okay big daddy, how's the boy stalking? getting any on you?
in you?
You talk about Unc's ass while I was gone?
I'm guessing, Yea!

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#106149 Jun 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, if only one word of your FEARFUL post were true you'd be a happy little camper, wouldn't you, uncle flabby ass?
your argument is small and insignificant, like your username and your brain and your weenie

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#106150 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:16
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
16 For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
at least, according to you, the gays make it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106151 Jun 19, 2013
Some GREAT stuff from Ann!
Read on ...

AVOID THE NEED FOR SPYING WITH 1 NOT-SO-WEIRD TRICK
Ann Coulter: Surveillance is required 'because of all the imported Tsarnaevs and Zazis'

If you can’t trust “American citizen” Cabdulaahi Ahmed Faarax, what Americans can you trust these days? Or to quote Sen. Bob Casey, the mentally disabled Democratic senator from Pennsylvania:“It’s really disturbing – Americans becoming radicalized.”

Then there were the six “New Jersey men” who plotted a terrorist attack on the Fort Dix military base in 2007. Using rocket-propelled grenade launchers, they estimated they could kill at least 100 soldiers.

Chris Christie, then the U.S. attorney for New Jersey, said surveillance tapes showed the men watching videos of Americans being killed in Afghanistan.

“(T)hey watched the blowing off of the arm of a United States Marine and the room burst out into laughter,” Christie said.“These are the types of people we are dealing with.”

When we’re referring to “American citizen Anwar al-Awlaki”– provoking Rand Paul to carry on for 13 hours about Obama killing an “American citizen” with a drone – the phrase “American citizen” has lost its essential meaning. We don’t have a drone problem. We don’t have a spying problem. We have an immigration problem.[WHAT I have been saying for months "Close" the Borders]

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/avoid-the-need-for...

Close the borders ...
Ship out ALL "illegals, non citizens, muslims ...!!!

Get a grip on the situation ...
THEN let immigration begin with a WHOLE new ID system

Eisenhower DID IT! So did more ...!!!
``````````

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could surely do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why, you might ask, can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens - are depending on it.
http://www.alipac.us/f9/during-great-depressi...

Herbert Hoover
David Burner
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Herbert_Cla...

What Do These Three Presidents Have In Common?

Unlike the Current Occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C., his entourage of inept self-serving minions, and the spineless and ineffectual Democratic Congress, each of these presidents had the integrity and fortitude to take the necessary and appropriate action to have Illegal Aliens rounded up and deported from the United States of America during their respective tenures in the White House!

Presidents Herbert Hoover, Harry S. Truman and Dwight D. Eisenhower
realized that in order to protect American workers, their jobs, and provide
the opportunity for gainful employment to returning veterans, it would be
necessary to cleanse this country of those individuals who were not citizens.

http://www.watersworld.us/presidents3.html
Jay

Paris, TN

#106153 Jun 19, 2013
THE PROBLEM:

A study by a Democratic research group discovered that premiums are going up – way up – under ObamaCare. The nation’s largest insurers told Congress the same thing, as seen in the recent “rate shock” report. The president’s health care law is a train wreck for part-time and low-income workers, small businesses, unions, people who want to keep their current health care plan – pretty much everyone except the IRS.

http://www.speaker.gov/general/obamacare-bend...
Jay

Paris, TN

#106154 Jun 19, 2013
Health & Human Services Secretary Sebelius herself admitted premiums will increase for Americans.

#RateShock: Premiums Skyrocket, Some Could “Soar More Than 400 Percent” Under ObamaCare

http://www.speaker.gov/general/rateshock-prem...
Umm

Pikeville, KY

#106155 Jun 19, 2013
Hi
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106156 Jun 19, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
why all the sudden hate for McCain? he should
have straightened her out. The POTUS is a good
Man, and Christian. are you really mad
because his son married a pretty black lady??
If you were smart then you would know that because you disapprove or don't like what someone is doing is not hate.

....only in your mind.

Christians don't give babies the death sentence for being innocent beings who never hurt anyone. Obama voted 4 times to allow a baby who survived a botched abortion to die.

Again, if you were smart you would know this.

I am not Obama's judge but it would be stupid to not recognize what this man stands for. Christians don't support what Obama does.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106157 Jun 19, 2013
TOLERANCE CAN BECOME TOO STRETCHED
One of the pet words of this age is tolerance. It is a good word, but we have tried to stretch it over too great an area. We have applied it, too often, where it does not belong. The word tolerant means liberal and broad-minded. In one sense, it implies the compromise of one’s convictions, a yielding of ground upon important issues.

We have become tolerant about divorce, the use of alcohol, delinquency, wickedness in high places, immorality, crime and godlessness. We have been sapped of conviction, drained of our beliefs, and we are bereft of our faith.

http://www.billygraham.org/articlepage.asp...

As Eye See It : The Sin of Tolerance - by Billy Graham
The Sin of Tolerance

From The Billy Graham Association
11/28/2006

Tolerance Can Become Too Stretched

One of the pet words of this age is 'tolerance.' It is a good word, but we have tried to stretch it over too great an area of life. We have applied it, too often, where it does not belong. The word 'tolerant' means 'liberal,''broad-minded,''will ing to put up with beliefs opposed to one's convictions' and 'the allowance of something not wholly approved.'

Tolerance, in one sense, implies the compromise of one's convictions, a yielding of ground upon important issues. Hence, over tolerance in moral issues has made us soft, flabby and devoid of convictions.

http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/ne...

I will NOT tolerate 'homosexuality!" ...
Anywhere around me!

Do not want it on every TV screen the young's eyes will see ...

OR in the vacation HIGH spots where it IS becoming so 'prevalent'...

IT IS AN ABOMINATION ...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106158 Jun 19, 2013
Many of Obama's buddies (union leaders who supported him by voting for him and contributing big big union dollars to his campaigns) are exempt from Obamacare. They knew and Obama knew that his legacy healthcare crap would hit them too hard in their wallets...so he gave them a pass. Immelt visited Obama in the Whitehouse more times than VP crazy Joe did...for a reason!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106159 Jun 19, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi R...politicians make deals among them all the time. People are suckers, we just fall for their lies.
I completely agree with you....we do not have representation only taxation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106160 Jun 19, 2013
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#106161 Jun 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
Health & Human Services Secretary Sebelius herself admitted premiums will increase for Americans.
#RateShock: Premiums Skyrocket, Some Could “Soar More Than 400 Percent” Under ObamaCare
http://www.speaker.gov/general/rateshock-prem...
did it make Boehner cry?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#106162 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
your argument is small and insignificant, like your username and your brain and your weenie
You're welcome. Small and insignificant is your claim to fame. Glad I could help you out scooter/flabby ass.

Calling someone flabby ass isn't perverted. You always talking about small hairy balls and weenies is perverted and seems to be wishful thinking on your part. lol

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#106163 Jun 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were smart then you would know that because you disapprove or don't like what someone is doing is not hate.
....only in your mind.
Christians don't give babies the death sentence for being innocent beings who never hurt anyone. Obama voted 4 times to allow a baby who survived a botched abortion to die.
Again, if you were smart you would know this.
I am not Obama's judge but it would be stupid to not recognize what this man stands for. Christians don't support what Obama does.
why does God let helpless unborn babies die? if he could stop it and doesn't, then HE is killing them. God murdered his son, 42 little boys who called an old man 'baldy", 20 six and seven year olds who should have been armed...and millions of unborn babies...God killed them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 1 hr Creek it 2
looking to rent house or trailor 1 hr landlord 2
Need food badly 1 hr Need food badly 42
betty brown 2 hr dude 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,870
Night life in Barbourville 3 hr Boogy Nights 2
Porsche mills 3 hr worried 23
To the Garland family 3 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance