'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
93,961 - 93,980 of 151,273 Comments Last updated 48 min ago
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106042 Jun 18, 2013
Politicians are telling 'you'... this illegal immigrants have to learn English...why should they, when they have to press phone button and they will have someone to speak their language.
So far we have translators on 13 languages. All this politicians are full of CRAP!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106043 Jun 18, 2013
Debate between Hillary and Obama..
Hillary asked, "who is going to be more trusted answering that 3:00 AM phone call"? Well, we know now that neither Hillary or Obama answered that 3:00 AM Benghazi call...!!!!!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN, CALL FROM THE AMBASSADOR STEVENS, "WE ARE UNDER ATTACK"...?????

He never got response...!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106044 Jun 18, 2013
A "need to read" post!

DHS TRAINS FOR U.S. MILITIA WITH 'UNCLE SAM' HATS
Forget Islam: Exercises focuses on fictional 'Free America Citizens' group

While the vast majority of all terrorist attacks worldwide are carried out by Muslims, the DHS program decided to train for a different set of antagonists.

According to the plans obtained by the Boston Globe, the terrorist threat in the exercise was a fictional group called the Free America Citizens, described as “a home-grown cadre of militiamen whose logo would be a metal skull wearing an Uncle Sam hat and a furious expression.”

One official told the newspaper the goal of the simulation was for detectives to figure out the motives of the Free America Citizens group.

Now that an eerily similar plot was carried out to deadly effect by the Chechen Muslim brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the “Urban Shield” drill is reportedly retooling some of the stimulation.

However, it was unclear whether Islamic ideology would play a part in the future drill.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/dhs-trains-for-u-s...

Judy 2 minutes ago
can't someone step up and question this non sense? Have we gone so far down the road to main stream islam loving craziness that the people who love this country are called terrorists? the world (at least within this admin) has gone mad...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106045 Jun 18, 2013
HERE'S SOME GOOD NEWS, SOME HOPE
Exclusive: Joseph Farah announces brand new way to support American manufacturing

Do you ever just get sick and tired of all the bad news out there?

I’m in one of those funks, right now.

And that’s bad, given my profession.

So I just wanted to share some exciting, good news – the realization of a dream I’ve had for about 15 years.

It starts with this premise: I love America.

That sounds trite. But it’s not – especially not for me. As a young man, I wanted to destroy America, transform it along the lines of what Barack Obama has in mind. I didn’t like much about it at all.

But slowly I learned to appreciate America as the greatest national experiment in liberty the world has ever known. And now I take it personally when other people want to tear it down.

One of the things that has bugged me in the last two decades is how difficult it has become to “Buy American.”

Go to Wal-Mart or Sam’s Club or other big-box retailers, and what do you find?

You find products made in China, India, Indonesia – everywhere but America.

How are we supposed to maintain America’s manufacturing base when American-made goods are so hard to find?

That’s where my exciting, good news comes in.

I like to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

MORE:
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/heres-some-good-ne...

Since: Dec 11

#106046 Jun 18, 2013
The American Spectator is under the watchful eye of the Obama Administration! Since January 1, 2013, federal government has been on the spectator.org website 81,164 times, with the IRS, Department of Justice, and the Department of Homeland Security leading the way.

It's true The American Spectator has seen the likes of Barack Obama before. Arrogant, unfailingly sure of his own righteousness, and willing to do anything to hold on to the reins of power—even going so far as to encourage and oversee the harassment of his administration’s critics, as we’ve seen in the recent revelations about the IRS targeting conservative groups. The American Spectator has been on the receiving end of this type of harassment before, with a year-long investigation from Clinton's Justice Department.

The lesson was this: When you face a bully, you can’t back down. We didn't back down when confronting corruption in the Clinton administration, and conservatives mustn't back down in confronting Obama's IRS, phone tapping, and Benghazi scandals.

Check them out!

http://spectator.org/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106047 Jun 18, 2013
ADMISSION: SPECIAL FORCES WERE ONLY HOURS FROM BENGHAZI
Joint chiefs chairman confirms whistleblower account

“I know for a fact that C-110, the EUCOM CIF, was doing a training exercise in … not in the region of North Africa, but in Europe,” the special operator told Fox News’ Adam Housley.“And they had the ability to act and to respond.”

The operator told Fox News the C-110 forces were training in Croatia. The distance between Croatia’s capital, Zagreb, and Benghazi is about 925 miles. Fox News reported the forces were stationed just three and a half hours away.

“We had the ability to load out, get on birds and fly there, at a minimum stage,” the operator told Fox News.“C-110 had the ability to be there, in my opinion, in a matter of about four hours … four to six hours.”

The C-110 is a 40-man Special Ops force maintained for rapid response to emergencies – in other words they are trained for deployment for events like the Benghazi attack.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/admission-special-...

p3driver an hour ago
We're gonna hear from Gen Carter Ham, AFRICOM, who was told to "stand down" and initially refused to do so and was told by his second in command that he was relieving him if he didn't obey the stand down. Next Thurs will be the hearing. Not sure whether house or senate. If anything to be taken from this, this is not going away. obama can leave DC and glad-hand all he wants, but at the end of the day he has to return to DC where the turd ball continues to get bigger as it rolls downhill.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106048 Jun 18, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Occasionally, a true patriot emerges.

A "brilliant & brave" Patriot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106049 Jun 18, 2013
Michael Hastings Dies: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

2. His Rolling Stone Article Got General Stanley McChrystal Fired

He wrote a shocking article for Rolling Stone magazine, where General Stanley McChrystal, then commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force in the War in Afghanistan. The article quoted McChyrstal's staff who were harshly critical and insubordinate of the Obama administration, White House staffers, and civilian officials. The article got McChrystal fired from his post.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/06/michael-has...

huuuummmmm ...

Might not bode well with the one who recorded Romney and the 47%...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106050 Jun 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Very distressing find.
JOHN MCCAIN FUNDED BY SOROS SINCE 2001
Candidate's Reform Institute also accepted funds from Teresa Kerry
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/02/56177/#3gufD1TQl0b...
But NOT surprising, since his visit to Syria.
I knew it.

When he was running against Obama for President, he chastise one of his supporters at a Town Hall meeting when they asked about Obama being a Muslim.

McCain became irate and jumped all over that woman stating "Obama was a good man and Christian."

My first thought was, he is campaigning for Obama.

No wonder McCain supports Amnesty. Soros always stated to cause a nation to fall, you would need to have millions of illegal immigrants invading and bankrupting it.

Everything is finally coming to fruition.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106052 Jun 18, 2013
Fed Up wrote:

Breaking: Congressman Jeff Duncan Calls
For Investigation Into Obama Identity Fraud
http://networkedblogs.com/MhwJt

Obama ID Fraud Scandal Of All Scandals; Congressman Stockman Now Scheduled To Meet With Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Mike Zullo
http://networkedblogs.com/Mjglp

Western Center For Journalism Calls For Impeachment Of Ineligible Barry Soetoro
http://networkedblogs.com/MiSa0

Acting President Boehner?(Incredible Videos)
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...

Passing it on ...
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#106053 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/exposed-obama-phones-sold-fo r-drug-money
EXPOSED :'Obama phones'(life line) sold for drug money.
you should know.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#106054 Jun 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it.
When he was running against Obama for President, he chastise one of his supporters at a Town Hall meeting when they asked about Obama being a Muslim.
McCain became irate and jumped all over that woman stating "Obama was a good man and Christian."
My first thought was, he is campaigning for Obama.
No wonder McCain supports Amnesty. Soros always stated to cause a nation to fall, you would need to have millions of illegal immigrants invading and bankrupting it.
Everything is finally coming to fruition.
why all the sudden hate for McCain? he should
have straightened her out. The POTUS is a good
Man, and Christian. are you really mad
because his son married a pretty black lady??
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106055 Jun 18, 2013
http://hellasfrappe.blogspot.com/2013/03/roth...

ROTHSCHILD & SOROS' Octopus Over the Balkans - Yugoslavia Had to be Divided.

(George Soros is one evil man)
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106056 Jun 18, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
why all the sudden hate for McCain? he should
have straightened her out. The POTUS is a good
Man, and Christian. are you really mad
because his son married a pretty black lady??
John McCain aka John McRINO is Barack Obama's best friend!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106057 Jun 18, 2013
http://www.mrc.org/special-reports/special-re...

SPECIAL REPORT: GEORGE SOROS: GODFATHER OF THE LEFT.
Liberal billionaire trying to give U.S. a liberal society it can't refuse.

(Really creepy,# for my reply here was 1313)
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106058 Jun 18, 2013
Mitt Romney was an ultra liberal and a fraud to help get Barack Obama re-elected as president as well!

Ron Paul was much better than Barack Obama's best friend Mitt Romney!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106059 Jun 18, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> you should know.
...should know what?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106060 Jun 18, 2013
Mitt Romney was an ultra liberal RINO and a fraud to help get Barack Obama re-elected as president as well!

Ron Paul was much better than Barack Obama's best friend Mitt Romney!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106061 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
...should know what?
Ann Blair Thornton's childish attacks on Rand Paul over gun control is outrageous and shameful as well!

Ann Blair Thornton is a gun control fanatic for pushing Barack Obama's Gun Control Agenda over the limit!

Time to boycott Bowling Green, Kentucky until they remove all of her signs completely in response to this embarrassing tweets that she made directly at Rand Paul!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106062 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
...should know what?
Ann Blair Thornton's childish attacks on Rand Paul over gun control is outrageous and shameful as well!

Ann Blair Thornton is a gun control fanatic for pushing Barack Obama's Gun Control Agenda over the limit!

Time to boycott Bowling Green, Kentucky until they remove all of her signs completely in response to her embarrassing tweets that she made directly at Rand Paul!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Mitch McConnell 1,514
Long John Silvers 43 min smark 2
holly cole 1 hr Fact 1
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 1 hr Wondering 8
hot girl a the funeral home 1 hr steve 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 130,546
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 22 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••