'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106112 Jun 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I just see no way Obama will win a third term. Thanks for keeping us updated on gloom and doom you depressed Anti-American.
Probably because 3rd term requires too many changes . Constitution says so. However, it would be better if you also kept up with the doom Obama is fostering onto us. Even with a all Tea Party Congress and POTUS ,it would take years to undo it all.Not only that , with the broken systems in Washington and the lobbyists and special interests running the show ,even the Tea Party quits.

Since: Dec 11

.

#106113 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
meaning what you say doesn't make you right.
Oh YES IT DOES! and I mean that...you know I do!

:b
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106114 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
people need to understand that Obama had to win a second term to perpetrate the middle east uprising. If a Republican gets into office that would be a game changer.
Just watch what happens to Damascus...
Isa 17
The burden against Damascus.
“Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.
Not sure this is the case as much as Democrats had not yet caught on to what Obama was doing to our Country . Also , so many Democrats refuse to even yet believe what is in front of our faces.
They and many Republicans refuse to move to voting for the person, and just stay with the Party regardless of his/her ability to lead.
Both Parties present people from the Washington elites and really never want a real change.

Since: Dec 11

.

#106115 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
meaning what you say doesn't make you right.
Speaking of "Tap Dancing" did you just steal my basketball?

Okay, I'll throw it out there again:
Rand Paul for President, "why not?"

"Because he would do what?
What (if anything) could he do now that would be as bad (or any worse) Than Barack Obama has done? "
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106116 Jun 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh YES IT DOES! and I mean that...you know I do!
:b
Saying what you mean
AND
meaning what you say ...

IS the ONLY way to go :)

No "beating around the bush" about it! <3

I salute you Ari!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106117 Jun 19, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AL...!
'VIVA' Republican OCHO is not going to happen. This 'illegals' are future Democrats so as 'gang of ocho'...! Now we know who is REAL Republican!
Agree ...
We are finding out more 'daily' on WHO the rino's and rats ARE ...!!!

:)

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#106118 Jun 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh YES IT DOES! and I mean that...you know I do!
:b
well yea, if you're a 19th grader...I meant if you're a bloodless wimp like Rand
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106119 Jun 19, 2013
Agree ARI-- Usually put on here what is believed, no changes, always the same conservative thoughts. Of course many like to poke fun and name names , but to say what you mean and to mean what you say is always a beautiful way to go!!!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#106120 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying what you mean
AND
meaning what you say ...
IS the ONLY way to go :)
No "beating around the bush" about it! <3
I salute you Ari!
Ari's butthole taste good?

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#106121 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree ...
We are finding out more 'daily' on WHO the rino's and rats ARE ...!!!
:)
divided you fall
lol
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106122 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
well yea, if you're a 19th grader...I meant if you're a bloodless wimp like Rand
And just how long or, even if , you would have stood on your feet and filibustered??Wimp ?? Maybe you should try again.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106123 Jun 19, 2013
Let us count , 12 grades, then 4 college then 3 to 7 before medical eye surgery better ever be attempted . Yet he did it for 20 years and founded his own clinic. 12,plus , 4 ,then 7, equals how many?Can you count?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106124 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari's butthole taste good?
Just why is it you and WTF always go for sex in the unusual way , and if not sex , then it is racist , or, name calling?

Losing an argument is no reason to get nasty!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106125 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree ...
We are finding out more 'daily' on WHO the rino's and rats ARE ...!!!
:)
True and True!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#106126 Jun 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "Tap Dancing" did you just steal my basketball?
Okay, I'll throw it out there again:
Rand Paul for President, "why not?"
"Because he would do what?
What (if anything) could he do now that would be as bad (or any worse) Than Barack Obama has done? "
yea I took your ball...in your face!

"why not?"
I'll throw it out there again....HE CAN'T WIN!!
...he's a racist
...he's a flip-flopper
...he's a pussy

"...he would do what?"
I'm not a Republican, Ari, I'm not going to pull some insane predictions out of my ass and say...just wait.

I'll say this:
It doesn't matter what he 'would' do, if he can't win."

Nominate Jindal...he's already performed a 'successful' exorcism...he can do miracles.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#106127 Jun 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Just why is it you and WTF always go for sex in the unusual way , and if not sex , then it is racist , or, name calling?
Losing an argument is no reason to get nasty!
I've never lost an argument here...
And not one of you republican ass munchers (hehe) can point to an argument that I've lost here...and you never will. I've sparred you dick mongers (hehe) 5 at a time, and never lost a battle. YYou're all inferior...even the professors.

oh yea....ass spelunker!(hehe)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106128 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lost an argument here...
And not one of you republican ass munchers (hehe) can point to an argument that I've lost here...and you never will. I've sparred you dick mongers (hehe) 5 at a time, and never lost a battle. YYou're all inferior...even the professors.
oh yea....ass spelunker!(hehe)
you've NEVER had an 'argument' here!
ALL you DO is throw out 'blaspemy' profanity, and negative bs!
NO 'substance' to you at all ...

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#106129 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you've NEVER had an 'argument' here!
ALL you DO is throw out 'blaspemy' profanity, and negative bs!
NO 'substance' to you at all ...
silly Philistines sent their biggest ass muncher first...

apparently, I just added a WIN,
since all I got from the fatass was spin
demonicRats

East Bernstadt, KY

#106130 Jun 19, 2013
calvin is a legend in his own mind, a simpleton in everybody elses mind

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106131 Jun 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because 3rd term requires too many changes . Constitution says so. However, it would be better if you also kept up with the doom Obama is fostering onto us. Even with a all Tea Party Congress and POTUS ,it would take years to undo it all.Not only that , with the broken systems in Washington and the lobbyists and special interests running the show ,even the Tea Party quits.
Years to undo Bush's 8 is right. Look what Obama was handed. Worst US debt in history, second worst job lost in history, third worst stock market crash in history. And never forget the party of NO that made it a point to ruin America just to try and make Obama a one term.
.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike smith 19 min who 2
ralph smith 20 min who 11
Lees food mart 1 hr shopper 4
Stacy Keys 2 hr yeppers 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Marie 136,236
Where can you sign WET vote Petition ??? 4 hr Good job guys 10
law on the creek 8 hr creeker 1
Teacher arrested 12 hr shopper 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]