'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239748 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106159 Jun 19, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi R...politicians make deals among them all the time. People are suckers, we just fall for their lies.
I completely agree with you....we do not have representation only taxation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106160 Jun 19, 2013
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#106161 Jun 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
Health & Human Services Secretary Sebelius herself admitted premiums will increase for Americans.
#RateShock: Premiums Skyrocket, Some Could “Soar More Than 400 Percent” Under ObamaCare
http://www.speaker.gov/general/rateshock-prem...
did it make Boehner cry?
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#106162 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
your argument is small and insignificant, like your username and your brain and your weenie
You're welcome. Small and insignificant is your claim to fame. Glad I could help you out scooter/flabby ass.

Calling someone flabby ass isn't perverted. You always talking about small hairy balls and weenies is perverted and seems to be wishful thinking on your part. lol

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#106163 Jun 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were smart then you would know that because you disapprove or don't like what someone is doing is not hate.
....only in your mind.
Christians don't give babies the death sentence for being innocent beings who never hurt anyone. Obama voted 4 times to allow a baby who survived a botched abortion to die.
Again, if you were smart you would know this.
I am not Obama's judge but it would be stupid to not recognize what this man stands for. Christians don't support what Obama does.
why does God let helpless unborn babies die? if he could stop it and doesn't, then HE is killing them. God murdered his son, 42 little boys who called an old man 'baldy", 20 six and seven year olds who should have been armed...and millions of unborn babies...God killed them.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#106164 Jun 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with you....we do not have representation only taxation.
and you're suckers...since you completely agree
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106165 Jun 19, 2013
James Gandolfini (Sopranos) dies at 51.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#106166 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
if all else fails, there's always Ghost Busters

Demons are after you? And you think anything else you ever say will matter?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106167 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
[[[McCain became irate and jumped all over that woman stating "Obama was a good man and Christian."]]]
...that's a brutal reprimand right there, boyee
and your quote, isn't what McCain said.
"...no Mam, no Mam, He's a decent family man, citizen, that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues, and that's what this campaign is all about. He's not. Thank you."
sorry to interrupt your 'spinning' with a FACT
No spin,

What is the difference?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#106168 Jun 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. Small and insignificant is your claim to fame. Glad I could help you out scooter/flabby ass.
Calling someone flabby ass isn't perverted. You always talking about small hairy balls and weenies is perverted and seems to be wishful thinking on your part. lol
just wanted to see if I could get you to talk about my balls. How do you know they are hairy?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#106169 Jun 19, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
James Gandolfini (Sopranos) dies at 51.
don't look at me, I wasn't even in Jersey

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#106170 Jun 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No spin,
What is the difference?
the difference is:
if you quote someone, you're suppose to say what they said. that's why it's called a 'quote', Instead of 'Fox News'
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106171 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
why does God let helpless unborn babies die? if he could stop it and doesn't, then HE is killing them. God murdered his son, 42 little boys who called an old man 'baldy", 20 six and seven year olds who should have been armed...and millions of unborn babies...God killed them.
GOD didn't kill babies...man did.

No he gave us free will, we will all be judged on this one day.

Obama supports the killing of babies and not one word from you, WHY?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106172 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support Obama?
Jay

Springville, TN

#106173 Jun 19, 2013
Awww, you didn't like the idea that your insurance is going up, even when the democrats say so...so you spam the post?

Too bad.

Pay it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106174 Jun 19, 2013
POLITICS
Congressman Calls For New Birther Investigation, Questions ‘The President’s Validity’
By Scott Keyes on Jun 17, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Another Republican is accusing President Obama of secretly being a Kenyan man who forged his birth certificate in order to get elected President of the United States. This time the theorist is Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC), chairman of the House Homeland Security Oversight Subcommittee.
Duncan appeared on the radio program TruNews with Rick Wiles on Friday where the host asked the South Carolina congressman whether the House would go after Obama’s “phony identification papers.” Duncan initially demurred, but then agreed with Wiles that Obama could be lying about his birth certificate, calling for Congress to “revisit” the issue of “the president’s validity.”

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/06/17/...

Federal agencies have been using drones for years to monitor the northern and southern borders of the U.S., and those drones have occasionally been deployed to help domestic law-enforcement agencies like the FBI.

The use of such drones is politically charged and civil-rights advocates say there are no clear privacy rules governing their use.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/06/19/fbi-...

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#106175 Jun 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD didn't kill babies...man did.
No he gave us free will, we will all be judged on this one day.
Obama supports the killing of babies and not one word from you, WHY?
if you gave your only son so others wold have life, then you killed your son.
I am against abortion, it kills babies.
But listen Goddammit...I'm not against a scared 14 year old pregnant girl who has an abortion so her daddy will still love her...Everything is not as goddam simple as you fucking simple minded freaks try to make it...
to answer your next post here:
If Obama favors abortion, I disagree with him on that matter.
Do I support Obama?
Yes I do, he's my President
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106176 Jun 19, 2013
How many more do you think "turned AGAINST" him before the election?
YES, I know it's old news ... BUT still pertains!
NOW many have turned against him!
Even his terrorist bub Bill ayers :)

==========

A former professor of Barack Obama has turned against his one-time student and publicly urged voters not to re-elect him.

Roberto Unger posted a video on YouTube detailing the reasons why he believes the President

'does not' deserve a second term in the White House.

Full article here
http://www.jewishterrorism.com/obamas-harvard...

Obama's Harvard law professor says 'President MUST be defeated in 2012'(even though he's the man Barack used to have on speed dial)
Roberto Unger, 65, is respected author and Brazilian politician
Taught Obama about 'reinventing democracy' at Harvard Law School
Professor was an adviser during the 2008 election campaign

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21607...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106177 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
It took Bush 8yrs to get out of the mess Clinton left.
You are joking right? Clinton ended with the most jobs ever created in US history. 22.5 Million. He also handed Bush a balanced budget. What more could an incoming have wanted?
Sam

Saint Louis, MO

#106178 Jun 19, 2013
Wow so many posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Zeus 151,936
Kimmie Kim 5 hr BHS 1994 4
The Save a lot 6 hr Wow 2
Breeze 6 hr Isaidityesisaidit 1
what would u do if u guy cuss u out . because h... 6 hr hottiebblueeyesof... 7
women 6 hr Lol 5
I need yard work done ? 7 hr Lawn mower man 2
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 14 hr Top 52

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages