'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
93,921 - 93,940 of 146,895 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
General Carter Ham To Finally Testify About Benghazi
General Carter Ham is scheduled to testify to the House Armed Services Committee on June 26 at a classified briefing about his knowledge of events that took place when the attack on the U.S. Consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya happened last September, reports Fox News' Greta Van Susteren:
Below is from my FNC colleague Justin Fishel:
Subject: Fox First: General Carter Ham to testify on Benghazi for first time next week
Fox News has learned that the House Armed Services Committee will hold a classified briefing next Weds June 26 at 9:00 on Benghazi.
Briefers will include:
Gen. Carter Ham (ret.) He was head of AFRICOM during Benghazi attack.
LTC Gibson
RADM Brian Losey – Special Operations Command Africa
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/06/17...
Forced to 'retire'...
TRR: Is a General losing his job over Benghazi?
See also the update that General Ham is retiring from the force.
General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command *apprehended* General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-r...
IF the relieve of command can be proven to occurred in this exact manner and time frame...Hillary or B. Hussein Obama is in deep $#it!
Just exactly how would they silence a Vet with Brass Balls that big?
"Mysterious accident"?

Remember; "at this point", nothing is undeniable.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have been deciphering the decision since it came out, It takes me 2 or three readings, and I often use others peoples take for comparison.
This has been taken at face value for a few days now, remember the old saying "you can't judge a book by it's cover"? Legal opinions and court decisions are much the same...just takes time.
BTW: Don't trust others to give you the straight poop (it's usually just that...poop!): Got to http://www.supremecourt.gov/ and bring some Excedrin and coffee.
Read the others and you may gleen a few key words to search for:
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/522...
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/scotus-...
Sometimes the political left is like an autistic bird dog in the brush, they may point towards the issue but run the wrong direction when the real issue surfaces.
Hint for IE Rt click on "tools"
when menu appears click on "File"
then select "find on page" to search for any word you need for more info.
I have other tips if you ever need to search pdf documents.
Thank You kind Sir :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Scalia is very wise, he gave them what they though they wanted...
Ever watch a dog chase a car until it came to a sudden stop, and the dog is totally dumbfounded?
Eventually, more people will scrutinize this and come to the realization I have...and then, Liberals will cry foul!
Ha ha ha ha ha ...

:)

What's it gonna do IF it catches it?
Gnaw on the tires is all ...
That rubber is quite TUFF ...!!!
Maybe break a tooth!

As in 'blah blah blah' like the libs DO here!

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
IF the relieve of command can be proven to occurred in this exact manner and time frame...Hillary or B. Hussein Obama is in deep $#it!
Just exactly how would they silence a Vet with Brass Balls that big?
"Mysterious accident"?
Remember; "at this point", nothing is undeniable.
This is just a 'whiff' of the 'rumors/TRUTH' flying around 'last Fall' when I was so "angry" and WANTING them ALL exiled & CHARGED with 'treason'...

hildebeast IS going down.
So 'should' many others!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

NSA director: Surveillance foiled 50 terror plots, while he also say's that his "specially Constructed NASA Hat" made of Hostess HoHo tin foil wrappers also thwarted over 10,000 UFO attacks last year alone!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Does anyone remember the "jobs saved" list?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Very distressing find.

JOHN MCCAIN FUNDED BY SOROS SINCE 2001
Candidate's Reform Institute also accepted funds from Teresa Kerry

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/02/56177/#3gufD1TQl0b...

But NOT surprising, since his visit to Syria.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

More Americans Trusted Former Pres. George W Bush Than Current Pres. Obama

According to a recent CNN Poll there is a staggering footnote (page #5). 61% of Americans disapprove of how Obama handles government surveillance of U.S. citizens.

At George W Bush’s worst he was not even close to that number.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Very distressing find.
JOHN MCCAIN FUNDED BY SOROS SINCE 2001
Candidate's Reform Institute also accepted funds from Teresa Kerry
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/02/56177/#3gufD1TQl0b...
But NOT surprising, since his visit to Syria.
This simply is not something so different about the "Maverick" . He also is for amnesty for illegals.While he talks of Border security , he seems uninterested in it.That was why the vote went against his being Potus . One never knew which way he would jump.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This simply is not something so different about the "Maverick" . He also is for amnesty for illegals.While he talks of Border security , he seems uninterested in it.That was why the vote went against his being Potus . One never knew which way he would jump.
Thanks Whitey for your though provoking comment. I never really looked at him that way til recently. Always thought him to be somewhat of a Patriot, since he was a POW and has army experience. But look at Kerry, he's a "cutthroat" ...

Seems he has turned into a "rino" ...
Too many years up there in the "establishment culture" ...!!!
MeThinks we "need" Term Limits in the worst kind of way.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

though
thought
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Really the only politicians I trust now are Paul and Rubio. They haven't been corrupted by the system yet. Maybe they are the ones who will take us from the undivided States of America back to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Bill Ayers, a homeland terrorist, is now turning against Obama and claiming Obama has committed acts of terrorism. Wow...is he saying it takes one to know one? Didn't Obama get his political start in Ayers house during some dinners with friends? Then later on down the road Obama claimed that Ayers was just a guy in the neighborhood that he really didn't know? lol

Man, oh man...when you tell lie after lie after lie after lie and then act surprised when your fellow liars turn on you...it's a new reality show in the making, isn't it? lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Going out to enjoy some sonshine :)
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
Really the only politicians I trust now are Paul and Rubio. They haven't been corrupted by the system yet. Maybe they are the ones who will take us from the undivided States of America back to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
Bill Ayers, a homeland terrorist, is now turning against Obama and claiming Obama has committed acts of terrorism. Wow...is he saying it takes one to know one? Didn't Obama get his political start in Ayers house during some dinners with friends? Then later on down the road Obama claimed that Ayers was just a guy in the neighborhood that he really didn't know? lol
Man, oh man...when you tell lie after lie after lie after lie and then act surprised when your fellow liars turn on you...it's a new reality show in the making, isn't it? lol
Unfortunately! They have been corrupted by the system and that is Marco Rubio and Rand Paul!

Who supports amnesty for illegal immigrants?: Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, John McCain aka John McRINO and Lindsey Graham aka Lindsey Grahamnesty!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
They have been corrupted by the system and that is Marco Rubio and Rand Paul!

Who supports amnesty for illegal immigrants?: Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, John McCain aka John McRINO and Lindsey Graham aka Lindsey Grahamnesty!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
As I have already said, the Protestors have become the "Establishment"!
They old saying "absolute power corrupts absolutely" is TRUE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Something old is new again!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Dammit! >they< [the]
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AL won't be the FINAL judge :)
Are you prepared for that/Him?
yes dear, Yosemite Sam doesn't scare me

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Dammit! >they< [the]
hey professor, learn English

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey professor, learn English
Bonjour!

Where have you been?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 128,946
Dentist AJ Smith 25 min Fred 2
Bipolar Women are better at Sex (Jan '11) 45 min ajv 23
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 57 min Tollesboro Guy 81,560
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr Bud 59
Looking for place to rent! 2 hr Girl 1
Anyone know of any places for rent under 300? (Jul '12) 2 hr Girl 34
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters