'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189816 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Syl

Ashland, KY

#106096 Jun 19, 2013
joe wrote:
GOP proposing bill that would cut 20.5 billion in food stamps. 200,000 children off the school lunch program, that will get that minority vote back for sure. Good job pro-lifers. We want to make sure youre born so we can starve you to death.
You Liberals are like an ostrich , burying their head in the sand to hide their heads while leaving their ass's exposed, and believing they are safe.
You are going to get what you don't want, and soon.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#106097 Jun 19, 2013
"If we don't pass immigration reform, if we don't get it off the table in a reasonable, practical way, it doesn't matter who you run in 2016," Graham said on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

"We're in a demographic death spiral as a party, and the only way we can get back in good graces with the Hispanic community, in my view, is pass comprehensive immigration reform. If you don't do that, it really doesn't matter who we run, in my view."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/lindsey-graham...

“I Walk On Water”

#106098 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The woman, lerner of irs fame ...
``````````
Turns out she has been doing this for decades
--Rand Paul
``````````
NOW she's on a paid vacation!
PAID LEAVE - may as well be called "vacation" ....
Fire er behind ...
STRIP her 'retirement'...
Let her SEE what it "feels like" to live on
a "fixed income" like a LOT of Seniors!
Social Security and Medicare!...
and them trying to "DO AWAY" with THAT!
or give her ...
3 Hots and a cot!
better deserved!
She has "ASKED" very loudly for IT!
sand in your giney, honey?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106099 Jun 19, 2013
joe wrote:
GOP proposing bill that would cut 20.5 billion in food stamps. 200,000 children off the school lunch program, that will get that minority vote back for sure. Good job pro-lifers. We want to make sure youre born so we can starve you to death.
How many people starve to death in America every year?
Answer:
Through the inability to afford food, none found.

Through being a child being starved to death as punishment, none found.

Through an eating disorder in which one starves oneself to death, none found.

In the case of the last, there has been some, just no numbers provided. It is estimated that 1 to 3 percent of teen girls may get Anorexia Nervosa and 1% of them may die sometime within 10 to 20 years after getting it.

Obviously there are noted exceptions, Karen Carpenter, Brittany Murphy.

Basically, starvation is so infrequent for any reason that it does not statistically register.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_sta...
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106100 Jun 19, 2013
Call Washington 202-456-1111and when they ask you what is the MESSAGE for the president? Tell them and don't be rude...

NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS ...!
BORDER SECURITY, MUST ......!
----------
How Amnesty for illegals will improve our economy and bring deficit down? They have to cut food stamps and other benefits and give to new immigrants. More people on unemployment line.
They wouldn't be eligible for a Obamacare and they will be hired first and bring pay down ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106101 Jun 19, 2013
BILL AYERS IS OFFERING A GRIM INDICTMENT OF PRESIDENT OBAMA’S ‘ACTS OF TERROR’:‘I’D GIVE HIM A FAILING GRADE’

Noted domestic terrorist Bill Ayers said Tuesday President Obama should be tried in the Hague for war crimes.

“I’d give him a failing grade,” Ayers responded, but added,“I don’t at all feel that Obama has let anybody down. All through the 2008 campaign, he said consistently,‘I am a middle-of-the-road, pragmatic politician.’”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/18/bi...

EVEN his 'pals' are "turning on him" ...
Altho what's one terrorist turning on another "amount to" ...???
:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106102 Jun 19, 2013
WAS JUSTICE ROBERTS INTIMIDATED INTO VOTING FOR ‘OBAMACARE’? SENATOR MIKE LEE PRESENTS THE EVIDENCE

After Chief Supreme Court Justice John Roberts voted to uphold the Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as “ObamaCare,” many wondered if there could be a yet-unknown reason why the Republican-nominated justice made the unexpected decision.

On the Glenn Beck radio program Tuesday, Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) explained why he believes Roberts was intimidated into changing his vote late in the process, as laid out in his new book Why John Roberts Was Wrong About Healthcare.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/18/wa...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106103 Jun 19, 2013
Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/

GREAT one :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106104 Jun 19, 2013
Decepticons... Gang Of Ocho Vote Against Border Fence and Visa Requirements In The Senate Amnesty Bill

…. All four “supposed conservative” members voted against the fence and visa amendments. This, despite the vast majority of Americans wanting a secure border, and improved immigration visa security, before continuing with amnesty.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106105 Jun 19, 2013
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/06/...

$70 million bonuses: to IRS

What's happened to sequestration? We have money now?

“I Walk On Water”

#106106 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WAS JUSTICE ROBERTS INTIMIDATED INTO VOTING FOR ‘OBAMACARE’? SENATOR MIKE LEE PRESENTS THE EVIDENCE
After Chief Supreme Court Justice John Roberts voted to uphold the Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as “ObamaCare,” many wondered if there could be a yet-unknown reason why the Republican-nominated justice made the unexpected decision.
On the Glenn Beck radio program Tuesday, Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) explained why he believes Roberts was intimidated into changing his vote late in the process, as laid out in his new book Why John Roberts Was Wrong About Healthcare.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/18/wa...
Beck? A new worst thing ever? lolololololol

“I Walk On Water”

#106108 Jun 19, 2013
*Rest In Peace*
Grand Ole Party
...1854-2012...
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106109 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Decepticons... Gang Of Ocho Vote Against Border Fence and Visa Requirements In The Senate Amnesty Bill
…. All four “supposed conservative” members voted against the fence and visa amendments. This, despite the vast majority of Americans wanting a secure border, and improved immigration visa security, before continuing with amnesty.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...
Hi AL...!
'VIVA' Republican OCHO is not going to happen. This 'illegals' are future Democrats so as 'gang of ocho'...! Now we know who is REAL Republican!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106110 Jun 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BILL AYERS IS OFFERING A GRIM INDICTMENT OF PRESIDENT OBAMA’S ‘ACTS OF TERROR’:‘I’D GIVE HIM A FAILING GRADE’
Noted domestic terrorist Bill Ayers said Tuesday President Obama should be tried in the Hague for war crimes.
“I’d give him a failing grade,” Ayers responded, but added,“I don’t at all feel that Obama has let anybody down. All through the 2008 campaign, he said consistently,‘I am a middle-of-the-road, pragmatic politician.’”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/18/bi...
EVEN his 'pals' are "turning on him" ...
Altho what's one terrorist turning on another "amount to" ...???
:)
I just see no way Obama will win a third term. Thanks for keeping us updated on gloom and doom you depressed Anti-American.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#106111 Jun 19, 2013
people need to understand that Obama had to win a second term to perpetrate the middle east uprising. If a Republican gets into office that would be a game changer.

Just watch what happens to Damascus...

Isa 17

The burden against Damascus.

“Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106112 Jun 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I just see no way Obama will win a third term. Thanks for keeping us updated on gloom and doom you depressed Anti-American.
Probably because 3rd term requires too many changes . Constitution says so. However, it would be better if you also kept up with the doom Obama is fostering onto us. Even with a all Tea Party Congress and POTUS ,it would take years to undo it all.Not only that , with the broken systems in Washington and the lobbyists and special interests running the show ,even the Tea Party quits.

Since: Dec 11

#106113 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
meaning what you say doesn't make you right.
Oh YES IT DOES! and I mean that...you know I do!

:b
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106114 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
people need to understand that Obama had to win a second term to perpetrate the middle east uprising. If a Republican gets into office that would be a game changer.
Just watch what happens to Damascus...
Isa 17
The burden against Damascus.
“Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.
Not sure this is the case as much as Democrats had not yet caught on to what Obama was doing to our Country . Also , so many Democrats refuse to even yet believe what is in front of our faces.
They and many Republicans refuse to move to voting for the person, and just stay with the Party regardless of his/her ability to lead.
Both Parties present people from the Washington elites and really never want a real change.

Since: Dec 11

#106115 Jun 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
meaning what you say doesn't make you right.
Speaking of "Tap Dancing" did you just steal my basketball?

Okay, I'll throw it out there again:
Rand Paul for President, "why not?"

"Because he would do what?
What (if anything) could he do now that would be as bad (or any worse) Than Barack Obama has done? "
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106116 Jun 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh YES IT DOES! and I mean that...you know I do!
:b
Saying what you mean
AND
meaning what you say ...

IS the ONLY way to go :)

No "beating around the bush" about it! <3

I salute you Ari!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timmy Earles and Eric Canady 57 min Terri 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr politico 142,339
Perverts of knox co. 1 hr Nvm 3
lets go to florida (Jan '15) 1 hr isolated incident 201
Knox County sheriff 1 hr Nyb 18
Danny hubbard 1 hr Nyb 2
Scotty Powell dealing drugs at catron square 2 hr Marsh 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages