'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#106028 Jun 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
good enough, we grilled catfish two nights in s row, the second was on me ..lol, then we took turns strumming to Dylan songs, til I couldn't hold my eyes open...it was good
Dylan and Baez were ICONIC!

ObamaDontCare

United States

#106029 Jun 18, 2013
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/fbi-raids-cal...

FBI raids office of California State Senator Calderon (D)

Since Democrats took over, they ruined one of the most beautiful States in America!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106030 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in CA you have them in front of home depot and they work cheap. No one wants to hire American workers. CA is sanctuary state and illegals are protected. Democrats ruined CA and doing same to entire country.
The banksters are running the show on the road! That is for sure!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106031 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
http://www.newsmax.com/Politic s/fbi-raids-calderon-office/20 13/06/04/id/508083
Since Democrats took over, they ruined one of the most beautiful States in America!
Bankster Puppet Jerry Brown vetoed the creation of a state bank known as the Bank of California similar to the Bank of North Dakota!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106032 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in CA you have them in front of home depot and they work cheap. No one wants to hire American workers. CA is sanctuary state and illegals are protected. Democrats ruined CA and doing same to entire country.
The banksters love Barack Obama! That is how he is getting paid off completely!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106033 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
http://www.newsmax.com/Politic s/fbi-raids-calderon-office/20 13/06/04/id/508083
Bankster Puppet Jerry Brown destroyed the State of California completely!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#106034 Jun 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
good enough, we grilled catfish two nights in s row, the second was on me ..lol, then we took turns strumming to Dylan songs, til I couldn't hold my eyes open...it was good
Sounds like it, I had many good times camping, even enjoyed some of the bad ones also...
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#106035 Jun 18, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bankster Puppet Jerry Brown destroyed the State of California completely!
Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown, Jr. AKA "Governor Moonbeam"
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106036 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The banksters love Barack Obama! That is how he is getting paid off completely!
How stupid people (D) of California can be? Voted to increase taxes on themselves, believing Jerry Brown, money going for schools. NO, went for jail re-alignment. Now on top of everything we have early release criminals from jail. But politicians and jail guard have huge bonuses and pensions.
Jerry Brown promised them and paid them off. Corruption and of course support for Obama. Jerry Brown almost ruined California in 70's and this idiots forgot. Jerry Brown is a CROOK ...
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106037 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid people (D) of California can be? Voted to increase taxes on themselves, believing Jerry Brown, money going for schools. NO, went for jail re-alignment. Now on top of everything we have early release criminals from jail. But politicians and jail guard have huge bonuses and pensions.
Jerry Brown promised them and paid them off. Corruption and of course support for Obama. Jerry Brown almost ruined California in 70's and this idiots forgot. Jerry Brown is a CROOK ...
Yeah by his own admission!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106038 Jun 18, 2013

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#106039 Jun 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Dylan and Baez were ICONIC!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2MSwBM_CbyYXX
"This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway."
...Bob Dylan
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106040 Jun 18, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AIlzYD4tk78XX https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah, I remember this. All politicians lie. He didn't have plan for California.

Also, not to long ago saying "I have no choice but to take from poor people". Right...but city of Bell manager Robert Rizzo with salary of $800,000.00 a year. That was big investigation also couple of years ago. City of Bell is bankrupt now. Where was governor in all of this?
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106041 Jun 18, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/exposed-obama...

EXPOSED :'Obama phones'(life line) sold for drug money.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106042 Jun 18, 2013
Politicians are telling 'you'... this illegal immigrants have to learn English...why should they, when they have to press phone button and they will have someone to speak their language.
So far we have translators on 13 languages. All this politicians are full of CRAP!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106043 Jun 18, 2013
Debate between Hillary and Obama..
Hillary asked, "who is going to be more trusted answering that 3:00 AM phone call"? Well, we know now that neither Hillary or Obama answered that 3:00 AM Benghazi call...!!!!!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN, CALL FROM THE AMBASSADOR STEVENS, "WE ARE UNDER ATTACK"...?????

He never got response...!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106044 Jun 18, 2013
A "need to read" post!

DHS TRAINS FOR U.S. MILITIA WITH 'UNCLE SAM' HATS
Forget Islam: Exercises focuses on fictional 'Free America Citizens' group

While the vast majority of all terrorist attacks worldwide are carried out by Muslims, the DHS program decided to train for a different set of antagonists.

According to the plans obtained by the Boston Globe, the terrorist threat in the exercise was a fictional group called the Free America Citizens, described as “a home-grown cadre of militiamen whose logo would be a metal skull wearing an Uncle Sam hat and a furious expression.”

One official told the newspaper the goal of the simulation was for detectives to figure out the motives of the Free America Citizens group.

Now that an eerily similar plot was carried out to deadly effect by the Chechen Muslim brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the “Urban Shield” drill is reportedly retooling some of the stimulation.

However, it was unclear whether Islamic ideology would play a part in the future drill.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/dhs-trains-for-u-s...

Judy 2 minutes ago
can't someone step up and question this non sense? Have we gone so far down the road to main stream islam loving craziness that the people who love this country are called terrorists? the world (at least within this admin) has gone mad...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106045 Jun 18, 2013
HERE'S SOME GOOD NEWS, SOME HOPE
Exclusive: Joseph Farah announces brand new way to support American manufacturing

Do you ever just get sick and tired of all the bad news out there?

I’m in one of those funks, right now.

And that’s bad, given my profession.

So I just wanted to share some exciting, good news – the realization of a dream I’ve had for about 15 years.

It starts with this premise: I love America.

That sounds trite. But it’s not – especially not for me. As a young man, I wanted to destroy America, transform it along the lines of what Barack Obama has in mind. I didn’t like much about it at all.

But slowly I learned to appreciate America as the greatest national experiment in liberty the world has ever known. And now I take it personally when other people want to tear it down.

One of the things that has bugged me in the last two decades is how difficult it has become to “Buy American.”

Go to Wal-Mart or Sam’s Club or other big-box retailers, and what do you find?

You find products made in China, India, Indonesia – everywhere but America.

How are we supposed to maintain America’s manufacturing base when American-made goods are so hard to find?

That’s where my exciting, good news comes in.

I like to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

MORE:
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/heres-some-good-ne...

Since: Dec 11

#106046 Jun 18, 2013
The American Spectator is under the watchful eye of the Obama Administration! Since January 1, 2013, federal government has been on the spectator.org website 81,164 times, with the IRS, Department of Justice, and the Department of Homeland Security leading the way.

It's true The American Spectator has seen the likes of Barack Obama before. Arrogant, unfailingly sure of his own righteousness, and willing to do anything to hold on to the reins of power—even going so far as to encourage and oversee the harassment of his administration’s critics, as we’ve seen in the recent revelations about the IRS targeting conservative groups. The American Spectator has been on the receiving end of this type of harassment before, with a year-long investigation from Clinton's Justice Department.

The lesson was this: When you face a bully, you can’t back down. We didn't back down when confronting corruption in the Clinton administration, and conservatives mustn't back down in confronting Obama's IRS, phone tapping, and Benghazi scandals.

Check them out!

http://spectator.org/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106047 Jun 18, 2013
ADMISSION: SPECIAL FORCES WERE ONLY HOURS FROM BENGHAZI
Joint chiefs chairman confirms whistleblower account

“I know for a fact that C-110, the EUCOM CIF, was doing a training exercise in … not in the region of North Africa, but in Europe,” the special operator told Fox News’ Adam Housley.“And they had the ability to act and to respond.”

The operator told Fox News the C-110 forces were training in Croatia. The distance between Croatia’s capital, Zagreb, and Benghazi is about 925 miles. Fox News reported the forces were stationed just three and a half hours away.

“We had the ability to load out, get on birds and fly there, at a minimum stage,” the operator told Fox News.“C-110 had the ability to be there, in my opinion, in a matter of about four hours … four to six hours.”

The C-110 is a 40-man Special Ops force maintained for rapid response to emergencies – in other words they are trained for deployment for events like the Benghazi attack.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/admission-special-...

p3driver an hour ago
We're gonna hear from Gen Carter Ham, AFRICOM, who was told to "stand down" and initially refused to do so and was told by his second in command that he was relieving him if he didn't obey the stand down. Next Thurs will be the hearing. Not sure whether house or senate. If anything to be taken from this, this is not going away. obama can leave DC and glad-hand all he wants, but at the end of the day he has to return to DC where the turd ball continues to get bigger as it rolls downhill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 131,396
who will you vote for as jailer 10 min Truth 34
Knox County Jail 16 min Truth 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 30 min Princess Hey 305
who will you vote for as senator 32 min Bree_Z 3
Family Court Judge 48 min really 50
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 53 min Bree_Z 3,572
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info