'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#106049 Jun 18, 2013
Michael Hastings Dies: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

2. His Rolling Stone Article Got General Stanley McChrystal Fired

He wrote a shocking article for Rolling Stone magazine, where General Stanley McChrystal, then commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force in the War in Afghanistan. The article quoted McChyrstal's staff who were harshly critical and insubordinate of the Obama administration, White House staffers, and civilian officials. The article got McChrystal fired from his post.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/06/michael-has...

huuuummmmm ...

Might not bode well with the one who recorded Romney and the 47%...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106050 Jun 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Very distressing find.
JOHN MCCAIN FUNDED BY SOROS SINCE 2001
Candidate's Reform Institute also accepted funds from Teresa Kerry
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/02/56177/#3gufD1TQl0b...
But NOT surprising, since his visit to Syria.
I knew it.

When he was running against Obama for President, he chastise one of his supporters at a Town Hall meeting when they asked about Obama being a Muslim.

McCain became irate and jumped all over that woman stating "Obama was a good man and Christian."

My first thought was, he is campaigning for Obama.

No wonder McCain supports Amnesty. Soros always stated to cause a nation to fall, you would need to have millions of illegal immigrants invading and bankrupting it.

Everything is finally coming to fruition.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106052 Jun 18, 2013
Fed Up wrote:

Breaking: Congressman Jeff Duncan Calls
For Investigation Into Obama Identity Fraud
http://networkedblogs.com/MhwJt

Obama ID Fraud Scandal Of All Scandals; Congressman Stockman Now Scheduled To Meet With Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Mike Zullo
http://networkedblogs.com/Mjglp

Western Center For Journalism Calls For Impeachment Of Ineligible Barry Soetoro
http://networkedblogs.com/MiSa0

Acting President Boehner?(Incredible Videos)
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...

Passing it on ...
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#106053 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/exposed-obama-phones-sold-fo r-drug-money
EXPOSED :'Obama phones'(life line) sold for drug money.
you should know.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#106054 Jun 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it.
When he was running against Obama for President, he chastise one of his supporters at a Town Hall meeting when they asked about Obama being a Muslim.
McCain became irate and jumped all over that woman stating "Obama was a good man and Christian."
No wonder McCain supports Amnesty. Soros always stated to cause a nation to fall, you would need to have millions of illegal immigrants invading and bankrupting it.
why all the sudden hate for McCain? he should
have straightened her out. The POTUS is a good
Man, and Christian. are you really mad
because his son married a pretty black lady??
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106055 Jun 18, 2013
http://hellasfrappe.blogspot.com/2013/03/roth...

ROTHSCHILD & SOROS' Octopus Over the Balkans - Yugoslavia Had to be Divided.

(George Soros is one evil man)
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106056 Jun 18, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
why all the sudden hate for McCain? he should
have straightened her out. The POTUS is a good
Man, and Christian. are you really mad
because his son married a pretty black lady??
John McCain aka John McRINO is Barack Obama's best friend!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106057 Jun 18, 2013
http://www.mrc.org/special-reports/special-re...

SPECIAL REPORT: GEORGE SOROS: GODFATHER OF THE LEFT.
Liberal billionaire trying to give U.S. a liberal society it can't refuse.

(Really creepy,# for my reply here was 1313)
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106058 Jun 18, 2013
Mitt Romney was an ultra liberal and a fraud to help get Barack Obama re-elected as president as well!

Ron Paul was much better than Barack Obama's best friend Mitt Romney!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106059 Jun 18, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> you should know.
...should know what?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106060 Jun 18, 2013
Mitt Romney was an ultra liberal RINO and a fraud to help get Barack Obama re-elected as president as well!

Ron Paul was much better than Barack Obama's best friend Mitt Romney!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106061 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
...should know what?
Ann Blair Thornton's childish attacks on Rand Paul over gun control is outrageous and shameful as well!

Ann Blair Thornton is a gun control fanatic for pushing Barack Obama's Gun Control Agenda over the limit!

Time to boycott Bowling Green, Kentucky until they remove all of her signs completely in response to this embarrassing tweets that she made directly at Rand Paul!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106062 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
...should know what?
Ann Blair Thornton's childish attacks on Rand Paul over gun control is outrageous and shameful as well!

Ann Blair Thornton is a gun control fanatic for pushing Barack Obama's Gun Control Agenda over the limit!

Time to boycott Bowling Green, Kentucky until they remove all of her signs completely in response to her embarrassing tweets that she made directly at Rand Paul!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106063 Jun 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it.
Hi R...politicians make deals among them all the time. People are suckers, we just fall for their lies.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106064 Jun 18, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to boycott Bowling Green, Kentucky until they remove all of her signs completely in response to her embarrassing tweets that she made directly at Rand Paul!
Obama did say, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...his supporters are working overtime.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106066 Jun 18, 2013
This has to be one of the most powerful Ďadsí Iíve ever seen on what it means to be a Republican. But even more than that, Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory explains why, as a black man, leaving the Democratic Party and becoming a Republican was absolutely the right choice and not nearly as tough as some have suggested.

I am deeming this a MUST WATCH because itís fantastic:

http://therightscoop.com/make-it-viral-black-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106067 Jun 18, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*...
Tomorrow ...

At the Close of a Busy Day

I have something to tell You, Lord, before I shut my eyes to go to sleep. Yes, I want to thank You for giving me the energy to get through today. I truly needed Your help, because this has been a very busy day for me. From morning until right now at bedtime, I have had so many things to do. And there were times when I wondered if I could get them done... But with you guiding me, I am happy to say that I did accomplish a great deal today. Please watch over me as I sleep, and bless me & my fellow Patriots with a peaceful night. And please help those whose eyes have not been opened, to be able to see.

May I be rested to begin a brand new day...
Goodnight, Dear Lord.
And Please God Bless America <3
ObamaDontCare

United States

#106068 Jun 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*...
Tomorrow ...
At the Close of a Busy Day
I have something to tell You, Lord, before I shut my eyes to go to sleep. Yes, I want to thank You for giving me the energy to get through today. I truly needed Your help, because this has been a very busy day for me. From morning until right now at bedtime, I have had so many things to do. And there were times when I wondered if I could get them done... But with you guiding me, I am happy to say that I did accomplish a great deal today. Please watch over me as I sleep, and bless me & my fellow Patriots with a peaceful night. And please help those whose eyes have not been opened, to be able to see.
May I be rested to begin a brand new day...
Goodnight, Dear Lord.
And Please God Bless America <3
Thank you for all you do AL. You're great PATRIOT.
God Bless and Good Night!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#106069 Jun 18, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did say, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...his supporters are working overtime.
Bushama!

Since: Dec 11

#106070 Jun 19, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to boycott Bowling Green, Kentucky until they remove all of her signs completely in response to this embarrassing tweets that she made directly at Rand Paul!
Boycott Bowling Green! good idea, I'm not going bowling and I will not buy green crayons!

Just kidding, how is Bowling Green tied to the anti-Paul signs?

Why not just volunteer for Paul? Get a truck load of signs and a few helpers. Get emails from them and join the FB page/Fan club effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 1 hr friend 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Myron 136,716
Fed up! 3 hr Duh 21
Keep deleting 3 hr Funny 15
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 4 hr Wonder 63
Hello Gray, Kentucky 4 hr Franklin 20
Check drawers 6 hr True Anon 22
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 6 hr AJR 16
state police 7 hr Elizabeth 17
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 10 hr singin in the pain 441
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]