'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105775 Jun 16, 2013
Nuke islime wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love nothing better than saying it to any of you scum, in person! I promise you that is the truth! God bless the JEW!
I promise you that is a lie! You wish you had the balls!

(And yes, God bless the Jew)
Big Ein

UK

#105776 Jun 16, 2013
Who cares
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105777 Jun 16, 2013
TimeWillTell wrote:
<quoted text>Any difference between you being an American Taliban and the Islamic Taliban. Both of you have visions of world war with God on your side.
They have the "rest of the WORLD" to worship their WAY!
THEY DO NOT need to DO IT in America!

That is WHY the Pilgrims came to America to GET AWAY FROM "religious persecution" ...

READ your WORLD & American History!

dumchit!

Location hidden

#105778 Jun 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet a lot of people would have wished that someone would have called out the Boston Bombing Brothers like that and maybe their family members killed by those disgusting Muslims would still be alive and others would still have their arms and legs they were born with.
I know, I know, American victims are the only real victims.

Location hidden

#105779 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the "rest of the WORLD" to worship their WAY!
THEY DO NOT need to DO IT in America!
That is WHY the Pilgrims came to America to GET AWAY FROM "religious persecution" ...
READ your WORLD & American History!
dumchit!
Muslims can and will practice Islam where they please.

And you can do nothing to stop it.

;)
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105780 Jun 16, 2013
...when Clinton decided to bomb Yugoslavia for 78 days, he knew Osama Bin Laden had Bosnian passport and supported mujahadeen Muslim terrorists in Bosnia. Bosnian (Muslim president - Isetbegovich) had meeting with Osama Bin Laden.
Osama Bin Laden was even in Kosovo and supported Kosovo Liberation Army, Muslim terrorist group with their leader Hashim Thaci.
How "comfortable" Hillary is with Muslim terrorist Hashim Thaci...?

Hashim Thaci - Prime Minister of Kosovo got his job, through the U.S. State dept. and not via "FREE" democratic Kosovo election.

Right, Hillary didn't know anything about Benghazi
either, like she didn't know anything about this new scandal of drugs and prostitution. "MADAM" Hillary - you are full of it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105781 Jun 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Won't have to ...
God & His Christian Soldiers will :)

Libera - Onward Christian Soldiers
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#105782 Jun 16, 2013
TimeWillTell wrote:
<quoted text>So were you upset when Bush went to Africa and did take the family out on a safari? Hypocrite much?
Beyond increasing aid to Africa, Bush has met with nearly three dozen African heads of state during his six years in office. He visited Africa in his first term, and aides say he hopes to make a return visit next year.

Although some activists criticize Bush for not doing more to end the ongoing genocide in the Darfur region of Sudan, others credit him for playing a role in ending deadly conflicts in Liberia, the Congo and other parts of Sudan. Meanwhile, Bush has overseen a steady rise in U.S. trade with Africa, which has doubled since 2001.

"He should be known for increasing -- doubling development assistance and tripling it to Africa after a period in which U.S. development assistance was essentially flat for decades," Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said in a recent interview with the Associated Press. "He should be known for the largest single investment in AIDS and malaria, the biggest health investment of any government program ever."

To many longtime Africa supporters, all of this is surprising for a president who is often criticized as lacking curiosity about much of the world and who heads a political party traditionally skeptical of the efficacy of foreign aid.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105783 Jun 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Pea brain, Americans are NOT against Islam, we are all against Muslim fanatics, which all happened to kill in the name of Allah...all happened to be Islamic SCUM! Get it?
"Allah Akbar" BOOM! "I'm going to kill myself so I can kill you too"..."Allah will reward me with 72 virgins" ...right? Is that what you people do?
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105784 Jun 16, 2013
IRS is targeting Conservatives, Churches, what about liberals, Mosques or Muslim groups, anyone?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105786 Jun 16, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
IRS is targeting Conservatives, Churches, what about liberals, Mosques or Muslim groups, anyone?
They are "off target" ...
Have to BE "politically correct" to THEM!

BS!

No one like the mosques or anything connected to them ARE!
That is WHY they missed the bombing brothers!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105787 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They are "off target" ...
Have to BE "politically correct" to THEM!
BS!
No one like the mosques or anything connected to them ARE!
That is WHY they missed the bombing brothers!
Yeah AL...people believe anything and everything government is telling them and if you want to find TERRORISTS "raid" mosques and you will find them also money sent to terrorist groups. Our government have no BALLS to do that, cowards.

Same, Clinton didn't want to look for Bin Laden.
If you want to know where was Bin Laden during Clinton's administration ...read
OSAMA IN THE BALKANS ...
OSAMA AND THE BALKAN CONNECTIONS...

Osama was not hiding, but Clinton was under Monica's blue dress!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105788 Jun 16, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah AL...people believe anything and everything government is telling them and if you want to find TERRORISTS "raid" mosques and you will find them also money sent to terrorist groups. Our government have no BALLS to do that, cowards.
Same, Clinton didn't want to look for Bin Laden.
If you want to know where was Bin Laden during Clinton's administration ...read
OSAMA IN THE BALKANS ...
OSAMA AND THE BALKAN CONNECTIONS...
Osama was not hiding, but Clinton was under Monica's blue dress!
Agree!
WE have people who do NOT want to mess with their "status quo" ...
They are AFRAID to change!
BUT ...
when the change does come aND IT will ... it will definitely NOT be to their liking!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105789 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!
WE have people who do NOT want to mess with their "status quo" ...
They are AFRAID to change!
BUT ...
when the change does come aND IT will ... it will definitely NOT be to their liking!
What makes me sad, we all learn lies when it comes to history. We all know what our politicians are telling us and that's all lies on both sides ...

I remember while I was growing up and talking about WWII...I learned one thing in history books and some older guys my neighbors, WWII soldiers said that was not how it happened. Next house to my family older woman telling me how her only 17 year old daughter was executed by German soldiers. My mom's friend was telling me her brother died fighting Germans ...he was town's hero. What I learn it was all lies.

What American public heard about Middle East, were so many lies. We got rid off Mubarak, Saddam, Qaddafi, now Assad...when your politicians are telling you every day something is going on, they're preparing public for something.

That's how Bush did with Iraq, Clinton with Yugoslavia, now Obama with Libya ... presidents are not telling us the truth. They seat down and agree with each other but in front of us different story. People are worst than animals. It's very easy to control them. What are we do here but fight? What about the truth. I don't care if it is Democrats or Republicans. Who are we kidding?

Politicians have agendas, interests, etc.

Location hidden

#105790 Jun 16, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pea brain, Americans are NOT against Islam, we are all against Muslim fanatics, which all happened to kill in the name of Allah...all happened to be Islamic SCUM! Get it?
"Allah Akbar" BOOM! "I'm going to kill myself so I can kill you too"..."Allah will reward me with 72 virgins" ...right? Is that what you people do?

You're asking me, if that's what "us" people do? Are calling me a Muslim fanatic?
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105791 Jun 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You're asking me, if that's what "us" people do? Are calling me a Muslim fanatic?
Right over your head...!
All Muslims are not fanatics, but all terrorists are Muslims.
Jay

Paris, TN

#105792 Jun 16, 2013
I don't believe in cutting food stamps where children are involved, or WIC when low income folks have babies, but figure this out here if you can:

What will we do if 11 million more people are given amnesty and qualify for the above? How will we handle 30 more million up-and-coming amnesty recipients who would qualify as low income and apply for the above? How will 23 million Americans compete with the above number of people for jobs in this country? If jobs are doled out to low income people making minimum wage, just what do you think the bill will be for this many new people? What about the costs of building new schools, transporting kids on the school busses or having to purchase more busses.

Adding on to schools is at taxpayer expense. Home owners will find their taxes going up to support the school districts. Many of those home owners are retirees who have paid into the school system for decades.

These children, who will be attending our schools may need bilingual teachers. Where will the money come from to add thousands of bilingual teachers to the nation's schools?

In my old home town, when Latino's moved to the area, any time we received school flyers, one side was in English and the other in Spanish. Typing this information at that time required special typewriters and someone who knew how to type it in Spanish. Our school district was going broke. Taxes went up and people moved out of the city. Retirees sold out and moved to different states or senior living areas, 55 and older where children weren't allowed except to visit grandparents. What goes up must come down. Every action has a reaction.

So say you?
Jay

Paris, TN

#105793 Jun 16, 2013
Something to consider........

Food Stamp Households at All-Time High

The cost of the food stamp program has soared under President Barack Obama and the number of U.S. households receiving benefits reached a record high in March, according to newly released data from the Agriculture Department.

The data show that 23,116,441 households are enrolled in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), each receiving an average of $274 a month. That’s an increase of 27,600 households from the previous record, set in January.

The number of individuals on SNAP stood at 47,727,052 in March — about one in seven Americans — down only slightly from a record high in December of 47,792,056, according to The Daily Caller. Each received an average of $133 a month.

The cost of the food stamp program has quadrupled since 2001 and doubled since Obama took office. It cost taxpayers about $80 billion last year, and accounts for about 80 percent of farm bill spending.

On Monday, the Senate passed a new farm bill that will cost about $955 billion over 10 years. The bill cuts about $4.1 billion from SNAP over the 10 years.

But a bill pending in the Republican-controlled House would cut about $20 billion from the program over 10 years and make it more difficult for some people to qualify for the benefits.

The House in 2012 declined to take up the legislation during an election year amid disagreements over how much should be cut from SNAP, The New York Times reported.

A Kaiser/Harvard/Robert Wood Johnson Foundation poll in January found that 28 percent of respondents were willing to make major reductions to food stamp spending, 41 percent supported minor reductions, and just 29 percent favored keeping spending at present levels.

Location hidden

#105794 Jun 16, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Right over your head...!
All Muslims are not fanatics, but all terrorists are Muslims.
I think you're a terrorist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105795 Jun 16, 2013
MUST WATCH: REP. LOUIE GOHMERT BLASTS OBAMA FBI DIRECTOR:‘SIR, IF YOU’RE GOING TO CALL ME A LIAR…’– FBI CALLS BOSTON TERRORISTS’ MOSQUE INVESTIGATION ‘OUTREACH’

The FBI never canvassed Boston mosques until four days after the April 15th attacks.

If the Russians tell you that someone has been radicalized and you go check and see the mosques that they went to, then you get the articles of incorporation, as I have for the group that created the Boston mosques where these Tsarnaevs attended, and you’ll find out the name Alamoudi.

You’ll remember because while you were FBI Director, this man who was so helpful to the Clinton administration with so many big things, he gets arrested at Dulles Airport by the FBI and he’s now doing over 20 years for supporting terrorism.

This is the guy that started the mosques where your Tsarnaevs were attending and you didn’t even bother to go check about the mosques?

And then when you have the pictures, why did no one go to the mosque and say, who are these guys? They attend — may attend here? Why was that not done since such a thorough job was done?

http://www.tpnn.com/must-watch-rep-louie-gohm...

Jack 3 days ago &#8722;
Omitting Mosques from surveillance and making it classified keeps prying eyes from connecting Obama's joined at the hip, slobbering love affair with the Muslim Brotherhood.

plain45 3 days ago
Gohmert was much too kind to this scumbag. I would have been blunt. This entire administration including the FBI are incompetent and should resign. The terrorists were identified to them by the Russians and for some strange reason they refused to do anything about it

joebideyourtime plain45 3 days ago
Looks like another stand down order from O.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min SNYB 131,478
I need the best car accident lawyer in town 48 min Hey 10
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 54 min talent here 4
is jackson manor apartments good place to live? 1 hr Bystander 3
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 363
No more old way cafe!!! 2 hr Anonymous 21
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 2 hr Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search