'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Son Of Spam

Winchester, KY

#105701 Jun 15, 2013
Reformist Hassan Rouhani Wins Election To Become Iran's Next President

Reformist candidate Hassan Rouhani won Iran's presidential election on Saturday, garnering hope among the country's moderate and liberal youth for democracy and significant change. Thousands of citizens took to the streets in Tehran, flashing victory signs and shouting, "Long live Rouhani!" in celebration of their new leader. Check out these photos of excited Iranians rallying around their president-elect.
Son Of Spam

Winchester, KY

#105702 Jun 15, 2013
Darrell Issa's IRS Investigation Is Falling Apart

When Republicans won control of the House of Representatives in 2010, Representative Darrell Issa of California was supposed to become a star. Issa, who made no secret of his ambition, took over the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, vowing to use the power of his chairmanship to stage hundreds of hearings and hold the Obama administration to account. Anticipating what he promised would be “constant battle,” the White House hired extra lawyers and braced for the onslaught.

But Issa wasn’t the force people expected him to be. His biggest investigation, into the botched anti-gun smuggling operation that left a Border Patrol agent dead, incited right-wing talk radio listeners. Beyond that, though, it barely registered. After two years in power, Issa seemed more bark than bite.

Then came last month’s revelation that IRS agents had singled out Tea Party groups for special scrutiny. Here was an issue that seized public attention and posed a legitimate threat to Obama. Since then, nobody in Congress has pushed harder than Issa to pin the scandal on the White House.

But after a burst of attention, Issa’s investigation appears to have stalled. Although he turned up embarrassing material—has any government official been humiliated quite like the IRS commissioner in the dorky video dressed up as Spock?—Issa hasn’t made the all-important connection to the White House. And he may not be able to. The news this week that he won’t release the full transcripts of his interviews with IRS officials—interviews he selectively quoted from to imply White House complicity—suggests that what they contain may in fact exonerate the administration of the very charge Issa is laboring so hard to prosecute.

“Your push to release entire transcripts from witness interviews while the investigation remains active was reckless and threatened to undermine the integrity of the committee’s investigation,” Issa wrote in response to a letter from his Democratic counterpart, Representative Elijah Cummings of Maryland, who himself had selectively quoted the transcripts and then called on Issa to publicize the whole thing.

In theory, Issa could be building a case against the White House to rival Watergate that he just isn’t quite ready to unveil. But that’s highly unlikely. Cummings has seen the transcripts and wouldn’t call for their release if they contained information that would fell his party’s president. Issa’s weak-tea defense of why he won’t comply—witnesses might be demoted or fired, he says—only buttresses this suspicion. So does the effort by Issa’s colleague, Representative Dave Camp of Michigan, to broaden the investigation’s scope to include donor audits. You don’t broaden an investigation if you’ve found the smoking gun and nailed the culprit.

“We’re not anywhere near being able to jump to conclusions,” Camp told reporters, including Bloomberg’s Richard Rubin, on Wednesday. So the IRS investigations will continue. But it’s getting harder to imagine that they’ll turn up evidence of a Nixonian plot, and if they don’t, Issa will have failed again.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105703 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
How much trust can you afford?
Will you click every link you see posted?
Will you follow only "trusted links"?
Of course, the companies whose servers are laid bare to government collection and examination cannot see the “queries” directed at their data. And, we are told, the queries can come from anyone “cleared for PRISM access.” NSA whistle blower and consulting firm employee Edward Snowden says that he had such clearance. As a result, he claims, without any further legal or administrative permission, his “PRISM access” enabled him to look at your email, and that of your accountant, and pretty much anyone else.
With this in mind, should we take comfort from the claim that the government’s inquiries and surveillance are aimed solely at “terrorism”? Well, perhaps it depends on what the definition of “terrorism” is. In 2009, early in President Obama’s first term, the Department of Homeland Security sent a secret memorandum to assorted law enforcement agencies targeting as “terror” threats those who, for example, oppose “federal authority” and favor “state or local authority,” or oppose “abortion or immigration.”
And we are supposed to trust big brother?
Just like our Dimocrat friends?
NOT FRIGGIN LIKELY!
Stupid.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105704 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why crop the pic to edit out that Flag?
Are you worried after current events?
Palestine Pakistan...what difference at this point, does it make?
Tell me what you have against Christians?
Jesus do something you cannot forgive?
You know he died for our sins right?
I'm cool with that, are you holding that against all Christians or just me?
I did not crop the picture at all.
I am worried about current events, yes.
There is a difference.
Nothing.
No.
Yes.
Just you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105705 Jun 16, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean heavy drugs like your president did, bragged and even have in one of his books...drank heavily and did cocaine too, besides marijuana ...
Did you know that? BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA DID HEAVY DRUGS DRANK AND THAT'S NO SECRET!
Name the only President ever to be arrested for DUI. I'll give you a hint. The one right before Obama.

Since: Dec 11

.

#105706 Jun 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not crop the picture at all.
I am worried about current events, yes.
There is a difference.
Nothing.
No.
Yes.
Just you.
This is what the Muslim COWARDS do:
Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN)-- Militants, including a female suicide bomber, attacked a university bus carrying women in southwestern Pakistan and then struck a hospital where the survivors were taken for treatment, authorities said Saturday.

The militants laid siege to the Bolan medical complex in Quetta, holding hundreds of patients, physicians and nurses hostage as they battled security forces, authorities said.

An intelligence official, who requested anonymity since he was not authorized to speak to media, told CNN a female suicide bomber carried out the bus attack.

Twenty-eight people, including four militants, were killed in the siege at the hospital. The gunmen killed four security force members, a medical administrator, and the deputy commissioner of Quetta. Four nurses died in the crossfire, police said. Two militants blew themselves up, and two more died in a shootout, authorities said.

Among the hospital patients were more than 20 people wounded in the university bus explosion, which killed at least 14 women, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said.


Pakistani paramilitary soldiers take positions after militants attacked a hospital in Quetta, Pakistan, on Saturday, June 15. Several militants held hundreds of people hostage inside the Bolan medical complex.

Pakistani soldiers arrest a suspected militant at the hospital. Among the patients at the complex were people wounded in a bus bombing near Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University that killed 11 female instructors.

A man carries an injured boy after the hospital attack. Seven people have killed in the siege of the hospital.

Soldiers take position near the hospital.

A man carries an injured boy away from the scene.

Soldiers shift an injured colleague into a van.

People exit the hospital in Quetta.

Firefighters extinguish a burning university bus after the bomb blast in Quetta.

Firefighters work to extinguish the burning bus. "All the (bus) victims are women teachers and students," according to a police official, Mir Zubair Mehmood, in Quetta.

Photos: Bus bomb, hostages in Pakistan Photos: Bus bomb, hostages in Pakistan

Several others were wounded in another blast that struck near the hospital's emergency room as the bus bombing victims were rushed in.

"All the (bus) victims are women teachers and students," said Mir Zubair Mehmood, a police official in Quetta. The blast shattered the windows of offices and classrooms inside Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University.

The university bus was parked at the school on the outskirts of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province in southwestern Pakistan.
I think your choice of avatar; like your politics, is only half-baked!
BTW...I don't think all your cookies are there either!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/15/world/asia/paki...
james

Ashland, KY

#105707 Jun 16, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
no Sylly, my mind was already at sex since I read:
"Serry ,{Sarah]get us some more cover, it's going to be a nine cat night"
Yeah , it means it a really going to be a cold night. doesn't mean anything else .you need to get your mind out of the gutter son, before it festers. go fine your self a good woman and forget about cats that way.
so don't knock cats .cats are good to have around. farmers keep them in barns to catch mice and birds .kids love kitty cats to cuddle with ,which teaches kids to love Gods creatures and in turn they grow up to be loving humans to other humans beings.Everything has a purpose but some misfits abuse animals and will abuse people. don'r be on of them.
for your mind to go to the carnal in everything you say shows what kind of person you are. I would not let you near any person in my family, men, women or animals for their own safety.
thank you for reading. just an old codger from the thirties.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105708 Jun 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what the Muslim COWARDS do:
Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN)-- Militants, including a female suicide bomber, attacked a university bus carrying women in southwestern Pakistan and then struck a hospital where the survivors were taken for treatment, authorities said Saturday.
The militants laid siege to the Bolan medical complex in Quetta, holding hundreds of patients, physicians and nurses hostage as they battled security forces, authorities said.
An intelligence official, who requested anonymity since he was not authorized to speak to media, told CNN a female suicide bomber carried out the bus attack.
Twenty-eight people, including four militants, were killed in the siege at the hospital. The gunmen killed four security force members, a medical administrator, and the deputy commissioner of Quetta. Four nurses died in the crossfire, police said. Two militants blew themselves up, and two more died in a shootout, authorities said.
Among the hospital patients were more than 20 people wounded in the university bus explosion, which killed at least 14 women, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said.
Pakistani paramilitary soldiers take positions after militants attacked a hospital in Quetta, Pakistan, on Saturday, June 15. Several militants held hundreds of people hostage inside the Bolan medical complex.
Pakistani soldiers arrest a suspected militant at the hospital. Among the patients at the complex were people wounded in a bus bombing near Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University that killed 11 female instructors.
A man carries an injured boy after the hospital attack. Seven people have killed in the siege of the hospital.
Soldiers take position near the hospital.
A man carries an injured boy away from the scene.
Soldiers shift an injured colleague into a van.
People exit the hospital in Quetta.
Firefighters extinguish a burning university bus after the bomb blast in Quetta.
Firefighters work to extinguish the burning bus. "All the (bus) victims are women teachers and students," according to a police official, Mir Zubair Mehmood, in Quetta.
Photos: Bus bomb, hostages in Pakistan Photos: Bus bomb, hostages in Pakistan
Several others were wounded in another blast that struck near the hospital's emergency room as the bus bombing victims were rushed in.
"All the (bus) victims are women teachers and students," said Mir Zubair Mehmood, a police official in Quetta. The blast shattered the windows of offices and classrooms inside Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University.
The university bus was parked at the school on the outskirts of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province in southwestern Pakistan.
I think your choice of avatar; like your politics, is only half-baked!
BTW...I don't think all your cookies are there either!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/15/world/asia/paki...
While American Cowards like you hide behind the Military and let them bomb the innocent Civilians to death in 3rd. World Countries.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#105709 Jun 16, 2013
why are democrats so freaking stoopid
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105710 Jun 16, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
why are democrats so freaking stoopid
Why are you so fat Pat?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#105711 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
For Entertainment
Many astrologers write forecasts for specific genres, such as romance horoscopes for women's magazines or celebrity horoscopes for gossip magazines.
Humorous forecasts can be a lot of fun to read,
whether or not the reader actually believes that astrology has merit.
http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Why_People_R...
I "read" them for the COMEDY of them!
Nothing MORE!
I DO NOT believe in "witchcraft" WHAT-so-ever!
I take the Bible and what IT says to heart!
I live BY God's Word!
I also "sin" daily AS "no one on EARTH is "perfect!" ...
No one!
Although some ACT like they ARE!
WRONG!
Hasn't happened since Jesus Christ "walked this Earth!"
Bank on THAT!
I DO!
the Israelites who made the golden calf while Moses was on the mountain were being entertained, also

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#105712 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What Is the Hubble Space Telescope?05.04.10
The Hubble Space Telescope makes one orbit around Earth every 97 minutes. Image Credit: NASA.
View Larger Image &#8594;
The Hubble Space Telescope is a large telescope in space. It was launched by NASA in 1990. Hubble is the length of a large school bus. It weighs as much as two adult elephants. Hubble travels around Earth at about 5 miles per second.
Hubble faces toward space. It takes pictures of planets, stars and galaxies. Hubble has seen the birth and death of stars. It has seen galaxies that are billions of light years away. Hubble has also seen comet pieces crash into the atmosphere above Jupiter.
Scientists have learned a lot about space from Hubble pictures. The pictures are beautiful to look at, too.
What Makes Hubble Different From Telescopes on Earth?
The atmosphere above Earth changes and blocks some of the light that comes from space. Hubble orbits high enough above Earth to avoid this problem. Hubble sees space better than telescopes on Earth.
The Hubble Space Telescope took this picture of the Tadpole Galaxy and its tail of large, bright blue star clusters. Image Credit: NASA
View Larger Image
Where Did the Name Hubble Come From?
Hubble is named after an astronomer. His name was Edwin P. Hubble. An astronomer is someone who studies the planets, stars and space. Edwin P. Hubble made important discoveries in the early 1900s. He found many galaxies in the universe. His work also led to the idea that the universe was getting bigger, as if from a big explosion. Scientists call this explosion the big bang. The explosion would have happened billions of years ago.
What Are Hubble's Most Important Discoveries?
Hubble pictures have helped scientists guess the age and size of the universe. Scientists think the universe is about 13 or 14 billion years old. Hubble has also helped scientists understand how planets and galaxies form. A picture called "Hubble Ultra Deep Field" shows the farthest galaxies ever seen.
Hubble has spotted black holes. Black holes suck in everything around them, including light. Hubble has also helped to discover dark energy. Dark energy is a strange force that causes the universe to expand faster and faster as time goes on. And Hubble has helped scientists learn more about explosions that occur when huge stars die.
http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/...
WHO do YOU think MADE the "stars AND the moon?
What do you think the Mooon does?
IT manages the Tides in the ocean ...
ALL God made things of the Universe!
You got a LOT of learning AHEAD of you boi!
High tide, low tide, rip tide ...
You do NOT mess with Gods Creation ...
It will destroy you
OR
help you understand how MIGHTY He really IS!
Farmers used to plant crops according to the signs ...
Check out "The Old Farmer's Almanac" and SEE for yourself!
There used to be on on each calendar GIVEN away by the local bank in your town!
I'm not sure if it still is or not.
I do not bank locally anymore!
BIG BANKS have taken over!
Not many family owned banks lift in my little neck of the words!
WE used to be known by name,
NOW we are known by bank account number!
That is ALL we are to them anymore!
A number, just like cattle!
seriously, the Hubble?
what about the bible:
Isaiah 47:13-14
Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.
sounds pretty entertaining.

Since: Dec 11

.

#105713 Jun 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>While American Cowards like you hide behind the Military and let them bomb the innocent Civilians to death in 3rd. World Countries.
WRONG! If a High Value Target (really, really bad man) decides to hide among civilians, HE places them in danger. We will weigh the value of collateral damage against his killing of hundreds or thousands.
We could use nukes on an entire country...or deploy "boots on the ground" and take American casualties. To take out a nest of bus bombing , hospital bombing, school bombing cowards.

Your brainwashed mind is not capable of critical thought! Your empty soul has no compassion.
Our military trains for Urban/Gorilla Warfare because we not wish to wholesale slaughter innocents like the terrorist trains to do.
Eat $#it and gag on a maggot! You simple minded faggot!

OOOOHHHHRRRRAAAAHHHH!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105714 Jun 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! If a High Value Target (really, really bad man) decides to hide among civilians, HE places them in danger. We will weigh the value of collateral damage against his killing of hundreds or thousands.
We could use nukes on an entire country...or deploy "boots on the ground" and take American casualties. To take out a nest of bus bombing , hospital bombing, school bombing cowards.
Your brainwashed mind is not capable of critical thought! Your empty soul has no compassion.
Our military trains for Urban/Gorilla Warfare because we not wish to wholesale slaughter innocents like the terrorist trains to do.
Eat $#it and gag on a maggot! You simple minded faggot!
OOOOHHHHRRRRAAAAHHHH!
Then why did Bush murder Millions based upon a Lie you stupid pos Faux sucker?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#105716 Jun 16, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , it means it a really going to be a cold night. doesn't mean anything else .you need to get your mind out of the gutter son, before it festers. go fine your self a good woman and forget about cats that way.
so don't knock cats .cats are good to have around. farmers keep them in barns to catch mice and birds .kids love kitty cats to cuddle with ,which teaches kids to love Gods creatures and in turn they grow up to be loving humans to other humans beings.Everything has a purpose but some misfits abuse animals and will abuse people. don'r be on of them.
for your mind to go to the carnal in everything you say shows what kind of person you are. I would not let you near any person in my family, men, women or animals for their own safety.
thank you for reading. just an old codger from the thirties.
thanks codger
I want you to know, I have never 'actually' made love to a cat..
the only time I ever tried...PEANUT BUTTER, EVERYWHERE1
I never knew that man's humanity toward man was the result of kitty cats..

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#105717 Jun 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! If a High Value Target (really, really bad man) decides to hide among civilians, HE places them in danger. We will weigh the value of collateral damage against his killing of hundreds or thousands.
We could use nukes on an entire country...or deploy "boots on the ground" and take American casualties. To take out a nest of bus bombing , hospital bombing, school bombing cowards.
Your brainwashed mind is not capable of critical thought! Your empty soul has no compassion.
Our military trains for Urban/Gorilla Warfare because we not wish to wholesale slaughter innocents like the terrorist trains to do.
Eat $#it and gag on a maggot! You simple minded faggot!
OOOOHHHHRRRRAAAAHHHH!
is 'compassion' in the 'soul', Ari?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#105718 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
For Entertainment
Many astrologers write forecasts for specific genres, such as romance horoscopes for women's magazines or celebrity horoscopes for gossip magazines.
Humorous forecasts can be a lot of fun to read,
whether or not the reader actually believes that astrology has merit.
http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Why_People_R...
I "read" them for the COMEDY of them!
Nothing MORE!
I DO NOT believe in "witchcraft" WHAT-so-ever!
I take the Bible and what IT says to heart!
I live BY God's Word!
I also "sin" daily AS "no one on EARTH is "perfect!" ...
No one!
Although some ACT like they ARE!
WRONG!
Hasn't happened since Jesus Christ "walked this Earth!"
Bank on THAT!
I DO!
Maybe GAYS have sex just for the "FUN" of it, so what the Bible says doesn't apply to them.
Since: "no one on EARTH is "perfect!", they can use the AL defense.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105719 Jun 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what the Muslim COWARDS do:
Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN)-- Militants, including a female suicide bomber, attacked a university bus carrying women in southwestern Pakistan and then struck a hospital where the survivors were taken for treatment, authorities said Saturday.
The militants laid siege to the Bolan medical complex in Quetta, holding hundreds of patients, physicians and nurses hostage as they battled security forces, authorities said.
An intelligence official, who requested anonymity since he was not authorized to speak to media, told CNN a female suicide bomber carried out the bus attack.
Twenty-eight people, including four militants, were killed in the siege at the hospital. The gunmen killed four security force members, a medical administrator, and the deputy commissioner of Quetta. Four nurses died in the crossfire, police said. Two militants blew themselves up, and two more died in a shootout, authorities said.
Among the hospital patients were more than 20 people wounded in the university bus explosion, which killed at least 14 women, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said.
Pakistani paramilitary soldiers take positions after militants attacked a hospital in Quetta, Pakistan, on Saturday, June 15. Several militants held hundreds of people hostage inside the Bolan medical complex.
Pakistani soldiers arrest a suspected militant at the hospital. Among the patients at the complex were people wounded in a bus bombing near Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University that killed 11 female instructors.
A man carries an injured boy after the hospital attack. Seven people have killed in the siege of the hospital.
Soldiers take position near the hospital.
A man carries an injured boy away from the scene.
Soldiers shift an injured colleague into a van.
People exit the hospital in Quetta.
Firefighters extinguish a burning university bus after the bomb blast in Quetta.
Firefighters work to extinguish the burning bus. "All the (bus) victims are women teachers and students," according to a police official, Mir Zubair Mehmood, in Quetta.
Photos: Bus bomb, hostages in Pakistan Photos: Bus bomb, hostages in Pakistan
Several others were wounded in another blast that struck near the hospital's emergency room as the bus bombing victims were rushed in.
"All the (bus) victims are women teachers and students," said Mir Zubair Mehmood, a police official in Quetta. The blast shattered the windows of offices and classrooms inside Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University.
The university bus was parked at the school on the outskirts of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province in southwestern Pakistan.
I think your choice of avatar; like your politics, is only half-baked!
BTW...I don't think all your cookies are there either!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/15/world/asia/paki...
Looks like I'm not scared to profess my undying love for Muslims, near and far!

Looks like you're a pansy!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105720 Jun 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Name the only President ever to be arrested for DUI. I'll give you a hint. The one right before Obama.
BUT, he wasn't president when it happened!
``````
While in the White House:
President Grant[D] was arrested[for speeding] and his horse and buggy were impounded for a time.

Franklin Pierce[D] was arrested for running over a woman while driving his carriage in Washington, DC.

Guess which one was a 'sexual' deviant thus 'disgrace'...?
The Fraud Continues

Pikeville, KY

#105721 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT, he wasn't president when it happened!
``````
While in the White House:
President Grant[D] was arrested[for speeding] and his horse and buggy were impounded for a time.
Franklin Pierce[D] was arrested for running over a woman while driving his carriage in Washington, DC.
Guess which one was a 'sexual' deviant thus 'disgrace'...?
W is an embarrassment to America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 131,040
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min The Apostle 5,071
Just hearing 22 min Heather 2
this is the year!!! panther fans 31 min Cats 3
kenfra bimgham smith 35 min haafunny 3
wheres kendra bingham/smith (Sep '12) 41 min hellraiser 3
Joe and Teresa 1 hr I KNOW 7
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 13 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 14 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County 23 hr Genius 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••