'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186664 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#105770 Jun 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you and I both know that you'd never say such a thing to a Muslim face, I am not offended.
Rage on, bigot!
(secretly, behind a computer)
I bet a lot of people would have wished that someone would have called out the Boston Bombing Brothers like that and maybe their family members killed by those disgusting Muslims would still be alive and others would still have their arms and legs they were born with.
Nuke islime

Johnson City, TN

#105771 Jun 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you and I both know that you'd never say such a thing to a Muslim face, I am not offended.
Rage on, bigot!
(secretly, behind a computer)
I would love nothing better than saying it to any of you scum, in person! I promise you that is the truth! God bless the JEW!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105772 Jun 16, 2013
http://www.globalresearch.ca/kosovo-s-mafia-s...

KOSOVO'S "MAFIA STATE" AND CAMP BONDSTEEL US MILITARY PRESENCE IN SOUTHEAST EUROPE.

Hillary Clinton very 'comfortable' with Albanian Muslim P.M. of Kosovo.
This is what you call "REALLY" dirty politics.
TimeWillTell

Bowling Green, KY

#105773 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ... Isn't he 'presidential'...
I just wrote about that on another forum :)
``````````
Document: Major resources needed for Obama Africa trip
The first family is making back-to-back stops from June 26 to July 3 in three countries where U.S. officials are providing nearly all the resources,
rather than
depending heavily on local police forces, military authorities or hospitals for assistance.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obamas...
4:59 PM EDT
Africa. Hope they all get stranded there. That's where they need to go anyway and stay. America is tired of these cockroaches.
VirginianforFreedom
6/13/2013 4:44 PM EDT
Now we know why Obama closed down the White House tours. He was saving the money for this $100,000,000 boondoggle to Africa.
worriedmom1
3:58 PM EDT
He will wave at us with his middle finger as he boards Airforce One. Just as he did during the election season of 08..it's on you tube.
Mike ...
3:57 PM EDT
I love this trip, it sends the right message. You see WP, Bush didn't go to Africa after totaling up 7 trillion in new debt, with 49 million on food stamps with 12 million on disability, with workforce participation rates at 33 year lows, under the worse post recession recovery in history while claiming sequester was going to kill old people.. Joke is you koolaid drinking fools, 2014 is just around the corner..
worriedmom1
3:56 PM EDT
I've given up my whole life, lifestyle, livelihood, vacations for the Obama's! All of us should... for he is the King!!!
We must give our lives and fortune for him!!!
twoiron1
3:21 PM EDT
Meanwhile, do you suppose Obongo is giving even $20 a month to support his brother who lives in a one-room hut in Kenya on income of $240 per year? Don't bet on it.
Observer001
3:59 PM EDT
mom, you're delusional. Seriously.[don't think so]
Observer001
3:59 PM EDT
mom, you're delusional. Seriously.[you're the delusional one]
So were you upset when Bush went to Africa and did take the family out on a safari? Hypocrite much?
TimeWillTell

Bowling Green, KY

#105774 Jun 16, 2013
Nuke islime wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe the filth of islime from the planet! Leave 100,000 as slaves to the Jew!
Any difference between you being an American Taliban and the Islamic Taliban. Both of you have visions of world war with God on your side.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105775 Jun 16, 2013
Nuke islime wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love nothing better than saying it to any of you scum, in person! I promise you that is the truth! God bless the JEW!
I promise you that is a lie! You wish you had the balls!

(And yes, God bless the Jew)
Big Ein

UK

#105776 Jun 16, 2013
Who cares
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105777 Jun 16, 2013
TimeWillTell wrote:
<quoted text>Any difference between you being an American Taliban and the Islamic Taliban. Both of you have visions of world war with God on your side.
They have the "rest of the WORLD" to worship their WAY!
THEY DO NOT need to DO IT in America!

That is WHY the Pilgrims came to America to GET AWAY FROM "religious persecution" ...

READ your WORLD & American History!

dumchit!

Location hidden

#105778 Jun 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet a lot of people would have wished that someone would have called out the Boston Bombing Brothers like that and maybe their family members killed by those disgusting Muslims would still be alive and others would still have their arms and legs they were born with.
I know, I know, American victims are the only real victims.

Location hidden

#105779 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the "rest of the WORLD" to worship their WAY!
THEY DO NOT need to DO IT in America!
That is WHY the Pilgrims came to America to GET AWAY FROM "religious persecution" ...
READ your WORLD & American History!
dumchit!
Muslims can and will practice Islam where they please.

And you can do nothing to stop it.

;)
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105780 Jun 16, 2013
...when Clinton decided to bomb Yugoslavia for 78 days, he knew Osama Bin Laden had Bosnian passport and supported mujahadeen Muslim terrorists in Bosnia. Bosnian (Muslim president - Isetbegovich) had meeting with Osama Bin Laden.
Osama Bin Laden was even in Kosovo and supported Kosovo Liberation Army, Muslim terrorist group with their leader Hashim Thaci.
How "comfortable" Hillary is with Muslim terrorist Hashim Thaci...?

Hashim Thaci - Prime Minister of Kosovo got his job, through the U.S. State dept. and not via "FREE" democratic Kosovo election.

Right, Hillary didn't know anything about Benghazi
either, like she didn't know anything about this new scandal of drugs and prostitution. "MADAM" Hillary - you are full of it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105781 Jun 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Won't have to ...
God & His Christian Soldiers will :)

Libera - Onward Christian Soldiers
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#105782 Jun 16, 2013
TimeWillTell wrote:
<quoted text>So were you upset when Bush went to Africa and did take the family out on a safari? Hypocrite much?
Beyond increasing aid to Africa, Bush has met with nearly three dozen African heads of state during his six years in office. He visited Africa in his first term, and aides say he hopes to make a return visit next year.

Although some activists criticize Bush for not doing more to end the ongoing genocide in the Darfur region of Sudan, others credit him for playing a role in ending deadly conflicts in Liberia, the Congo and other parts of Sudan. Meanwhile, Bush has overseen a steady rise in U.S. trade with Africa, which has doubled since 2001.

"He should be known for increasing -- doubling development assistance and tripling it to Africa after a period in which U.S. development assistance was essentially flat for decades," Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said in a recent interview with the Associated Press. "He should be known for the largest single investment in AIDS and malaria, the biggest health investment of any government program ever."

To many longtime Africa supporters, all of this is surprising for a president who is often criticized as lacking curiosity about much of the world and who heads a political party traditionally skeptical of the efficacy of foreign aid.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105783 Jun 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Pea brain, Americans are NOT against Islam, we are all against Muslim fanatics, which all happened to kill in the name of Allah...all happened to be Islamic SCUM! Get it?
"Allah Akbar" BOOM! "I'm going to kill myself so I can kill you too"..."Allah will reward me with 72 virgins" ...right? Is that what you people do?
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105784 Jun 16, 2013
IRS is targeting Conservatives, Churches, what about liberals, Mosques or Muslim groups, anyone?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105786 Jun 16, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
IRS is targeting Conservatives, Churches, what about liberals, Mosques or Muslim groups, anyone?
They are "off target" ...
Have to BE "politically correct" to THEM!

BS!

No one like the mosques or anything connected to them ARE!
That is WHY they missed the bombing brothers!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105787 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They are "off target" ...
Have to BE "politically correct" to THEM!
BS!
No one like the mosques or anything connected to them ARE!
That is WHY they missed the bombing brothers!
Yeah AL...people believe anything and everything government is telling them and if you want to find TERRORISTS "raid" mosques and you will find them also money sent to terrorist groups. Our government have no BALLS to do that, cowards.

Same, Clinton didn't want to look for Bin Laden.
If you want to know where was Bin Laden during Clinton's administration ...read
OSAMA IN THE BALKANS ...
OSAMA AND THE BALKAN CONNECTIONS...

Osama was not hiding, but Clinton was under Monica's blue dress!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105788 Jun 16, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah AL...people believe anything and everything government is telling them and if you want to find TERRORISTS "raid" mosques and you will find them also money sent to terrorist groups. Our government have no BALLS to do that, cowards.
Same, Clinton didn't want to look for Bin Laden.
If you want to know where was Bin Laden during Clinton's administration ...read
OSAMA IN THE BALKANS ...
OSAMA AND THE BALKAN CONNECTIONS...
Osama was not hiding, but Clinton was under Monica's blue dress!
Agree!
WE have people who do NOT want to mess with their "status quo" ...
They are AFRAID to change!
BUT ...
when the change does come aND IT will ... it will definitely NOT be to their liking!
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105789 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!
WE have people who do NOT want to mess with their "status quo" ...
They are AFRAID to change!
BUT ...
when the change does come aND IT will ... it will definitely NOT be to their liking!
What makes me sad, we all learn lies when it comes to history. We all know what our politicians are telling us and that's all lies on both sides ...

I remember while I was growing up and talking about WWII...I learned one thing in history books and some older guys my neighbors, WWII soldiers said that was not how it happened. Next house to my family older woman telling me how her only 17 year old daughter was executed by German soldiers. My mom's friend was telling me her brother died fighting Germans ...he was town's hero. What I learn it was all lies.

What American public heard about Middle East, were so many lies. We got rid off Mubarak, Saddam, Qaddafi, now Assad...when your politicians are telling you every day something is going on, they're preparing public for something.

That's how Bush did with Iraq, Clinton with Yugoslavia, now Obama with Libya ... presidents are not telling us the truth. They seat down and agree with each other but in front of us different story. People are worst than animals. It's very easy to control them. What are we do here but fight? What about the truth. I don't care if it is Democrats or Republicans. Who are we kidding?

Politicians have agendas, interests, etc.

Location hidden

#105790 Jun 16, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pea brain, Americans are NOT against Islam, we are all against Muslim fanatics, which all happened to kill in the name of Allah...all happened to be Islamic SCUM! Get it?
"Allah Akbar" BOOM! "I'm going to kill myself so I can kill you too"..."Allah will reward me with 72 virgins" ...right? Is that what you people do?

You're asking me, if that's what "us" people do? Are calling me a Muslim fanatic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 141,501
fish tanks 16 min ttwarewolf 5
Judge ex Jm hall hiding State Audit Report HOW ? 22 min Just ask 2
Barbourville internet 57 min yo yo 10
Big n lil Danny hubbard 1 hr On the real 10
The Oven Mitt 3 hr Yea 35
who got shot out rt 11 ??? (Sep '13) 4 hr mad mama 284
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages