'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#105638 Jun 15, 2013
Sajeev wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple American! You were too busy capitalizing everything. Good Muslim Men came and took your soul for Allah. You asked to sell your soul the one you call DEVIL bought it!
Mawahahahahahahaha
Praise Allah
(piece of ham be upon him)
I'm from Missouri Sajeev, do you have Oracle creds?
Any skills? Hello World?
or are you sippin a slurpee and snackin BBQ pork rinds?
Forgive if I seem trigger happy, had a bad experience with EarthLink once.:)

Since: Dec 11

#105640 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What Is the Hubble Space Telescope?05.04.10
The Hubble Space Telescope makes one orbit around Earth every 97 minutes. Image Credit: NASA.
View Larger Image &#8594;
The Hubble Space Telescope is a large telescope in space. It was launched by NASA in 1990. Hubble is the length of a large school bus. It weighs as much as two adult elephants. Hubble travels around Earth at about 5 miles per second.
Hubble faces toward space. It takes pictures of planets, stars and galaxies. Hubble has seen the birth and death of stars. It has seen galaxies that are billions of light years away. Hubble has also seen comet pieces crash into the atmosphere above Jupiter.
Scientists have learned a lot about space from Hubble pictures. The pictures are beautiful to look at, too.
What Makes Hubble Different From Telescopes on Earth?
The atmosphere above Earth changes and blocks some of the light that comes from space. Hubble orbits high enough above Earth to avoid this problem. Hubble sees space better than telescopes on Earth.
The Hubble Space Telescope took this picture of the Tadpole Galaxy and its tail of large, bright blue star clusters. Image Credit: NASA
View Larger Image
Where Did the Name Hubble Come From?
Hubble is named after an astronomer. His name was Edwin P. Hubble. An astronomer is someone who studies the planets, stars and space. Edwin P. Hubble made important discoveries in the early 1900s. He found many galaxies in the universe. His work also led to the idea that the universe was getting bigger, as if from a big explosion. Scientists call this explosion the big bang. The explosion would have happened billions of years ago.
What Are Hubble's Most Important Discoveries?
Hubble pictures have helped scientists guess the age and size of the universe. Scientists think the universe is about 13 or 14 billion years old. Hubble has also helped scientists understand how planets and galaxies form. A picture called "Hubble Ultra Deep Field" shows the farthest galaxies ever seen.
Hubble has spotted black holes. Black holes suck in everything around them, including light. Hubble has also helped to discover dark energy. Dark energy is a strange force that causes the universe to expand faster and faster as time goes on. And Hubble has helped scientists learn more about explosions that occur when huge stars die.
http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/...
WHO do YOU think MADE the "stars AND the moon?
What do you think the Mooon does?
IT manages the Tides in the ocean ...
ALL God made things of the Universe!
You got a LOT of learning AHEAD of you boi!
High tide, low tide, rip tide ...
You do NOT mess with Gods Creation ...
It will destroy you
OR
help you understand how MIGHTY He really IS!
Farmers used to plant crops according to the signs ...
Check out "The Old Farmer's Almanac" and SEE for yourself!
There used to be on on each calendar GIVEN away by the local bank in your town!
I'm not sure if it still is or not.
I do not bank locally anymore!
BIG BANKS have taken over!
Not many family owned banks lift in my little neck of the words!
WE used to be known by name,
NOW we are known by bank account number!
That is ALL we are to them anymore!
A number, just like cattle!
I know how you feel!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105641 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You LIE, as per usual ...
Q & A WITH ILOVEITHERE
I'm Listening To:
Yann Tiersen / Sigur Ros
Read This Book:
A Long Way Gone/ The Kite Runner
Favorite Things:
books, paintbrushes, old black and white photos
On My Mind:
The homeless. The hungry. The unloved.
I Believe In:
Equality for ALL.
``````````
BULLCHIT!
your lies ARE all over this board!
you want Repub's, especially ME to DIE
You've SAID it!
What have I lied about?

And how is my profile relevant? Please elaborate.

I don't recall saying I wanted you to die but I may have said go find traffic and play in it?? Ah. Either way. I don't want you to die. I want you to live! You're just super wacked out and I can't help myself.
Greedy Old Perverts

Winchester, KY

#105642 Jun 15, 2013
19 Republicans Secretly Asked for Obamacare Cash While Bashing the Law
Their letters, revealed.

Nineteen Republicans secretly pursued Obamacare's Medicaid dollars while slamming the law in public.

Their Obamacare funding requests are now on the public record, since a Freedom of Information List made their letters available to the Nation, as well as letters from some Democrats.

All of the GOP Representatives listed below have voted over 30 times to repeal the law while privately requesting its funds. The Nation calls this behavior "shameless hypocrisy" as well as evidence "of the fact that the ACA bestows tangible benefits that even Congress's most extreme right-wing ideologues are hard-pressed to deny to their constituents."

Senators
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-TX)
Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-GA)
Senator Thad Cochran (R-MS)
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Mark Kirk (R-IL)
Senator Rob Portman (R-OH)
Senator Joe Lieberman (I-CT, recently joined conservative AEI)

Congress members:
Rep Mary Bono Mack (R-CA)
Rep Jerry Lewis (R-CA)
Rep. David Valadao (R-CA)
Rep John Barrow (R-GA)
Rep Johnny Isakson (R-GA)
Rep Gregg Harper (R-MS)
Rep Lee Terry (R-NE)
Rep Steve Pearce (R-NM)
Rep Bob Gibbs (R-OH)
Rep Kirsti Noem (R-SD)
Rep Michael McCaul (R-TX)
Rep Paul Ryan (R-WI)- his letter here

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6458-19-rep...
your problem

Johnson City, TN

#105643 Jun 15, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I lied about?
I don't recall saying I wanted you to die but I may have said go find traffic and play in it?? Ah. Either way. I don't want you to die. I want you to live! You're just super wacked out and I can't help myself.
I think the only good muslime is a dead muslime, just sayin!
GetReal

Booneville, KY

#105644 Jun 15, 2013
Do people actually still care about this?This happened like 3 years ago who cares.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105645 Jun 15, 2013
your problem wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the only good muslime is a dead muslime, just sayin!
I'm sorry your parents did that to you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105646 Jun 15, 2013
Greedy Old Perverts wrote:
Their letters, revealed.
Nineteen Republicans secretly pursued Obamacare's Medicaid dollars while slamming the law in public.
yet, you dumchits want US to TRUST BIG government ...

ha ha ha ha ha ....

I do NOT trust VERY many in DC!

Rand Paul IS one of them!

Trey Gowdy IS another!

Jason Chaffetz is another one!

The hearing featured a legal immigrant, Sabine Durden, who lost her son at the hands of an illegal alien drunk driver who had already been convicted of two DUIs and a slew of other crimes. Under the Senate deform bill, this person would be granted amnesty. Under Gowdy’s bill, or had the laws already on the books been enforced, this person would have been deported immediately.

Next to Ms. Durden sat an obnoxious lawyer from the National Immigration Law Center, the type of organization that helps illegals subvert our sovereignty. She smugly asserted that law enforcement lacked the skill and ability to enforce federal laws, even though they assist with enforcement of dozens of other federal statutes on a daily basis. She played the racial profiling card too. The juxtaposition of Ms. Durden and this slip-and-fall lawyer was surreal.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/06/14/trey-gowdy...

Jason Chaffetz: Benghazi witnesses ‘scared to death’ of State Department

Rep. Jason Chaffetz said the witnesses who are due to testify on Benghazi, Libya, on Wednesday have been intimidated by the Obama administration to such degree that they’re terrified.
“There are people who want to testify that have been suppressed,” he said, during a Fox News appearance on Sunday.“They’re scared to death of what the State Department is doing with them.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Lindsey Graham wants to ban constitutionalists from government security positions
[turned into a rino along with john mccain]
At the above link, Dave Weigel reports:

“The key quote-monger in the story is Sen. Lindsey Graham, who firmly believes that ‘the world is the battlefield’ in the great war on terror, and who is willing to go to some lengths to prosecute Snowden and Snowden-alikes. He wondered whether young ‘libertarian’ types could be trusted to serve in classified positions when they proved that they weren’t keen on the strategy.”

There’s a certain crop of Republicans who like to use the label “libertarian” as a smear. Lindsey Graham is prominent among them. Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee have also been known to do that. When this smear gets expanded to include a significant part of the Republican party (as it does when used by the three individuals just mentioned), it becomes clear that it’s really dysphemism. These big-government Republicans would rather not admit that they are centrists, and so they declare that anyone to their right is a libertarian.

http://www.redstate.com/superfluousman/2013/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105647 Jun 15, 2013
You can't 'trust' anyone anymore.
It's even hard to trust your very own family.

IF they're libTARDS!
Greedy Old Perverts

Winchester, KY

#105648 Jun 15, 2013
GetReal wrote:
Do people actually still care about this?This happened like 3 years ago who cares.
It's true, the election is over. This thread "progresses" from one subject to another. But it's mostly an attempted intervention for hopelessly and willfully misguided republicans.

B/t/w
Nice nickname
your problem

Johnson City, TN

#105649 Jun 15, 2013
GetReal wrote:
You are,like STUPID, and 'what up', and can't read and stuff, and like 100,000 + posts, prove it! You are like, stupid and shit!Word!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105650 Jun 15, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I lied about?
Easier to answer ...
What haven't you lied about!

:)
GetReal

Booneville, KY

#105651 Jun 15, 2013
your problem wrote:
<quoted text>
You are,like STUPID, and 'what up', and can't read and stuff, and like 100,000 + posts, prove it! You are like, stupid and shit!Word!
Lisen this is all I got to say to you suck it ho.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105652 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You LIE, as per usual ...
Q & A WITH ILOVEITHERE
I'm Listening To:
Yann Tiersen / Sigur Ros
Read This Book:
A Long Way Gone/ The Kite Runner
Favorite Things:
books, paintbrushes, old black and white photos
On My Mind:
The homeless. The hungry. The unloved.
I Believe In:
Equality for ALL.
``````````
BULLCHIT!
your lies ARE all over this board!
you want Repub's, especially ME to DIE
You've SAID it!
And the loon reveals her stalker fantasies. Sounds like she is every thing you are not...NORMAL. HAHAHA
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105653 Jun 15, 2013
The Ocean's Tides Explained

Almost everyone is aware of the role that gravity plays in our lives. Not only does it keep our feet planted firmly on the ground, but it also keeps order in the solar system. The gravitational forces associated with the Sun and the planets interact to describe the orbits that we are familiar with, as well as keep the Moon trapped in orbit around the Earth. These forces aren't only limited to managing the dynamics of the celestial bodies, however. Gravity also has a more directly observable influence on our planet. Specifically, gravitational forces are responsible for the rise and fall of the ocean's tides all over the world.

The two primary agents when it comes to the motion of the ocean are the Sun and the Moon. Since the gravitational influence of an object is directly related to its mass, the Sun has a definite advantage over the moon when it comes to the strength of its forces. However, since the Sun is over 380 times farther away from the Earth than the Moon, the smaller mass in orbit around us is able to exert its effects on us much more strongly than the star.

http://www.moonconnection.com/tides.phtml

Understanding The Moon Phases

Have you ever wondered what causes the moon phases? We all know that its appearance changes over time. But why? The good way to understand the phases of the moon is to examine an earth-moon-sun diagram:

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases.pht...

Many, many interesting things to learn about this Wotld :)
Yet many people 'worship' the 0.

ha ha ha ha ha ...
He can't do 'jack schidt'...
Only God can ...
You will see soon ...

Mankind has become too "smart' for their own good, as in technology ...

You will get your comeuppance :)

It will happen, in the BLINK of an eye!

<3
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105654 Jun 15, 2013
Greedy Old Perverts wrote:
Their letters, revealed.
Their Obamacare funding requests are now on the public record, since a Freedom of Information List made their letters available to the Nation, as well as letters from some Democrats.
All of the GOP Representatives listed below have voted over 30 times to repeal the law while privately requesting its funds. The Nation calls this behavior "shameless hypocrisy" as well as evidence "of the fact that the ACA bestows tangible benefits that even Congress's most extreme right-wing ideologues are hard-pressed to deny to their constituents."
Senators
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-TX)
Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-GA)
Senator Thad Cochran (R-MS)
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Mark Kirk (R-IL)
Senator Rob Portman (R-OH)
Senator Joe Lieberman (I-CT, recently joined conservative AEI)
Congress members:
Rep Mary Bono Mack (R-CA)
Rep Jerry Lewis (R-CA)
Rep. David Valadao (R-CA)
Rep John Barrow (R-GA)
Rep Johnny Isakson (R-GA)
Rep Gregg Harper (R-MS)
Rep Lee Terry (R-NE)
Rep Steve Pearce (R-NM)
Rep Bob Gibbs (R-OH)
Rep Kirsti Noem (R-SD)
Rep Michael McCaul (R-TX)
Rep Paul Ryan (R-WI)- his letter here
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6458-19-rep...
That's what they do best. Cry about it for their teabaggers and stomp their feet then be first in line with their hand out. Bunch of hypocrites.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105655 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
yet, you dumchits want US to TRUST BIG government ...
ha ha ha ha ha ....
I do NOT trust VERY many in DC!
Rand Paul IS one of them!
Trey Gowdy IS another!
Jason Chaffetz is another one!
The hearing featured a legal immigrant, Sabine Durden, who lost her son at the hands of an illegal alien drunk driver who had already been convicted of two DUIs and a slew of other crimes. Under the Senate deform bill, this person would be granted amnesty. Under Gowdy’s bill, or had the laws already on the books been enforced, this person would have been deported immediately.
Next to Ms. Durden sat an obnoxious lawyer from the National Immigration Law Center, the type of organization that helps illegals subvert our sovereignty. She smugly asserted that law enforcement lacked the skill and ability to enforce federal laws, even though they assist with enforcement of dozens of other federal statutes on a daily basis. She played the racial profiling card too. The juxtaposition of Ms. Durden and this slip-and-fall lawyer was surreal.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/06/14/trey-gowdy...
Jason Chaffetz: Benghazi witnesses ‘scared to death’ of State Department
Rep. Jason Chaffetz said the witnesses who are due to testify on Benghazi, Libya, on Wednesday have been intimidated by the Obama administration to such degree that they’re terrified.
“There are people who want to testify that have been suppressed,” he said, during a Fox News appearance on Sunday.“They’re scared to death of what the State Department is doing with them.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Lindsey Graham wants to ban constitutionalists from government security positions
[turned into a rino along with john mccain]
At the above link, Dave Weigel reports:
“The key quote-monger in the story is Sen. Lindsey Graham, who firmly believes that ‘the world is the battlefield’ in the great war on terror, and who is willing to go to some lengths to prosecute Snowden and Snowden-alikes. He wondered whether young ‘libertarian’ types could be trusted to serve in classified positions when they proved that they weren’t keen on the strategy.”
There’s a certain crop of Republicans who like to use the label “libertarian” as a smear. Lindsey Graham is prominent among them. Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee have also been known to do that. When this smear gets expanded to include a significant part of the Republican party (as it does when used by the three individuals just mentioned), it becomes clear that it’s really dysphemism. These big-government Republicans would rather not admit that they are centrists, and so they declare that anyone to their right is a libertarian.
http://www.redstate.com/superfluousman/2013/0...
Teabaggers vs. Grand Party of No...love it when they eat their own. Glad we DEMS are a loyal, united, party of ONE...and oh yeah, the MAJORITY.

CLINTON/CHRISTIE 2016
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105656 Jun 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Commies. Don't you miss the good ole McCarthy days when everyone was a commie? I wonder why all fearmongers like McCarthy, Rush and Beck are ALL alcoholics and druggies? I find that strange. I guess it's something to do with being a Repub. You know, the depressed among us. Only seeing bad never any good. Just like you Anti-American.
You mean heavy drugs like your president did, bragged and even have in one of his books...drank heavily and did cocaine too, besides marijuana ...
Did you know that? BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA DID HEAVY DRUGS DRANK AND THAT'S NO SECRET!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105657 Jun 15, 2013
2 BLACK DEMS BECOME REPUBLICANS
Star Parker[A Black Lady] tells of Louisianans rejecting left-wing agenda for minority community

Anyone who doubts that the Republican Party can attract black voters need only look south to Louisiana.

At a conference held in Baton Rouge at the end of May, called @Large and aimed to attract black conservatives, a black Democratic member of the Louisiana Legislature, Elbert Guillary, announced that he was switching parties and becoming a Republican.

Less than two weeks later, just up the road in Central City, La., black Democrat city Councilman Ralph Washington, who attended this same @Large conference, made the same announcement – he’s becoming a Republican.

It’s really not such a mystery. The mystery is why this is not happening more often.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/2-black-dems-becom...

Larry Bohannon a day ago
Excellent news Star!!! I have always been puzzled why so many Christians who are black support the democrat party. It is an undeniable truth that the democrat party is directly responsible for the brutal killing of 55 million American babies by abortionists since 1973. This includes 16.5 million American black babies. I think that at the time of judgment, any unrepentant person who ever voted for democrats since 1973 will be judged harshly by the Lord of the universe.

Most Black people believe in God ...
That was raised RIGHT that is!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105658 Jun 15, 2013
WHY I'M BECOMING PARANOID
Exclusive: Patrice Lewis tells of drone flying over her as she weeded 'subversively'

The news this week has been freaky. It seems everything we do, say, or write is being monitored by Big Brother. Every keystroke, every bank transaction, every word spoken into a phone … everything and anything is being stored away in a massive facility in Utah capable of handling a “yottabyte” of information, the largest measurement computer scientists have. From here, personal data can be sifted through at leisure, ready to nail someone for real or imagined offenses. Wow, this gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling. Thank God we live in America, land of the free.

Last week I decided to get away from the dire news by pulling weeds in the garden. We live in a fairly remote corner of north Idaho, and we have a large garden. Weeding relaxes me.

But it was not to be. Half an hour into my task, I heard the sound of an engine overhead. Looking up, I saw … a drone.

Flying due south-to-north, it passed low and directly over my head. It was one of the few times I didn’t have my pocket camera on me or I would have taken pictures.

I won’t be so paranoid as to suggest the drone was spying on ME personally … but I can assure you the feeling of unease, of KGB-style government surveillance, increased exponentially since that day. I can’t even weed my garden in privacy any more.

Now I’m being more careful in what I email, what I say on the phone and what I type on my computer. After all, everything is being recorded.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/why-im-becoming-pa...

GrayCat 3 hours ago &#8722;
Thank God you have spoken out so courageously! THANK YOU!!!

I have a friend who, about a year ago, was also observed by a small drone in her own backyard, food gardening, just like you. She lives several thousand miles from me, and a couple of thousand miles from you, Patrice. This drone hovered over her and her house. There's no wondering whether she was being observed.

I happen to love the Jason Bourne movie series. "Legacy" was one of the most chilling; the scenes of the drones observing and attacking and destroying a remote, isolated camp and the operatives deliberately created for the government's own covert operations was particularly disturbing to me; I can't get the images out of my mind. A personal thing, I realize. And those particular drones were about as large as small private planes.

But the military now has and is deploying tiny drones that look like birds and insects to observe and kill. Anyone can be a target and executed and not have an inkling, and neither will anyone else. Try a .22 on that.

The people who compartmentalize what they're doing as "drone pilots" so as to have no guilt about what it really is they're doing are sociopaths. As are the designers, manufacturers, sellers and buyers of this evil technology. As is the malevolent government and military that employs it and defends it.

You quoted one of my favorite passages from Atlas Shrugged, too. If only people would take it to heart! It's reality; it's the purpose of government, regardless of anything else people have been taught to believe.

Anyone who doubts the truth in that statement should find out what the National Register is. And then apply a couple of brain cells to connect the dots.

People REALLY defend and want to "save" "our" government? Against all truth and reality? That's ignorance and madness.

"Where the people fear their government there is tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson.

"I own that I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Force is the vital principle and immediate parent of despotism." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Government is force." -- George Washington

"Government is a gang of thieves writ large." -- Murray Rothbard

continued ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min DITCH MITCH 5,070
Just hearing 11 min Heather 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Poison 131,039
this is the year!!! panther fans 19 min Cats 3
kenfra bimgham smith 24 min haafunny 3
wheres kendra bingham/smith (Sep '12) 30 min hellraiser 3
Joe and Teresa 1 hr I KNOW 7
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 12 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 14 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County 23 hr Genius 8