'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#105718 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
For Entertainment
Many astrologers write forecasts for specific genres, such as romance horoscopes for women's magazines or celebrity horoscopes for gossip magazines.
Humorous forecasts can be a lot of fun to read,
whether or not the reader actually believes that astrology has merit.
http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Why_People_R...
I "read" them for the COMEDY of them!
Nothing MORE!
I DO NOT believe in "witchcraft" WHAT-so-ever!
I take the Bible and what IT says to heart!
I live BY God's Word!
I also "sin" daily AS "no one on EARTH is "perfect!" ...
No one!
Although some ACT like they ARE!
WRONG!
Hasn't happened since Jesus Christ "walked this Earth!"
Bank on THAT!
I DO!
Maybe GAYS have sex just for the "FUN" of it, so what the Bible says doesn't apply to them.
Since: "no one on EARTH is "perfect!", they can use the AL defense.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105719 Jun 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what the Muslim COWARDS do:
Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN)-- Militants, including a female suicide bomber, attacked a university bus carrying women in southwestern Pakistan and then struck a hospital where the survivors were taken for treatment, authorities said Saturday.
The militants laid siege to the Bolan medical complex in Quetta, holding hundreds of patients, physicians and nurses hostage as they battled security forces, authorities said.
An intelligence official, who requested anonymity since he was not authorized to speak to media, told CNN a female suicide bomber carried out the bus attack.
Twenty-eight people, including four militants, were killed in the siege at the hospital. The gunmen killed four security force members, a medical administrator, and the deputy commissioner of Quetta. Four nurses died in the crossfire, police said. Two militants blew themselves up, and two more died in a shootout, authorities said.
Among the hospital patients were more than 20 people wounded in the university bus explosion, which killed at least 14 women, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said.
Pakistani paramilitary soldiers take positions after militants attacked a hospital in Quetta, Pakistan, on Saturday, June 15. Several militants held hundreds of people hostage inside the Bolan medical complex.
Pakistani soldiers arrest a suspected militant at the hospital. Among the patients at the complex were people wounded in a bus bombing near Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University that killed 11 female instructors.
A man carries an injured boy after the hospital attack. Seven people have killed in the siege of the hospital.
Soldiers take position near the hospital.
A man carries an injured boy away from the scene.
Soldiers shift an injured colleague into a van.
People exit the hospital in Quetta.
Firefighters extinguish a burning university bus after the bomb blast in Quetta.
Firefighters work to extinguish the burning bus. "All the (bus) victims are women teachers and students," according to a police official, Mir Zubair Mehmood, in Quetta.
Photos: Bus bomb, hostages in Pakistan Photos: Bus bomb, hostages in Pakistan
Several others were wounded in another blast that struck near the hospital's emergency room as the bus bombing victims were rushed in.
"All the (bus) victims are women teachers and students," said Mir Zubair Mehmood, a police official in Quetta. The blast shattered the windows of offices and classrooms inside Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University.
The university bus was parked at the school on the outskirts of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province in southwestern Pakistan.
I think your choice of avatar; like your politics, is only half-baked!
BTW...I don't think all your cookies are there either!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/15/world/asia/paki...
Looks like I'm not scared to profess my undying love for Muslims, near and far!

Looks like you're a pansy!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105720 Jun 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Name the only President ever to be arrested for DUI. I'll give you a hint. The one right before Obama.
BUT, he wasn't president when it happened!
``````
While in the White House:
President Grant[D] was arrested[for speeding] and his horse and buggy were impounded for a time.

Franklin Pierce[D] was arrested for running over a woman while driving his carriage in Washington, DC.

Guess which one was a 'sexual' deviant thus 'disgrace'...?
The Fraud Continues

Pikeville, KY

#105721 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT, he wasn't president when it happened!
``````
While in the White House:
President Grant[D] was arrested[for speeding] and his horse and buggy were impounded for a time.
Franklin Pierce[D] was arrested for running over a woman while driving his carriage in Washington, DC.
Guess which one was a 'sexual' deviant thus 'disgrace'...?
W is an embarrassment to America.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105722 Jun 16, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe GAYS have sex just for the "FUN" of it, so what the Bible says doesn't apply to them.
Since: "no one on EARTH is "perfect!", they can use the AL defense.
AL won't be the FINAL judge :)
Are you prepared for that/Him?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105723 Jun 16, 2013
The Fraud Continues wrote:
<quoted text>W is an embarrassment to America.
Clinton IS a disgrace, in a moral sense.
An 'adulterer'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105724 Jun 16, 2013
Clinton's nickname as a child growing up in Arkansas was

Bubba

~-~
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105725 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton IS a disgrace, in a moral sense.
An 'adulterer'...
W was a disaster in every sense you Moron.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105726 Jun 16, 2013
Wasserman Schultz’s Democratic Party of Adultery and Hypocrisy

Former South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford’s recent congressional special election, has infuriated extremist Feminazi’s and their women’s groups, leaving them to wallow in their misery and resort to their usual Democratic Party talking points to attack Republicans.

The Queen-bee of these extremists is none other than Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL). In a television interview with her one of her fellow ‘extremists,’ Andrea Mitchell of MSNBC, Wasserman Schultz said the following-

http://shark-tank.net/2013/05/10/wasserman-sc...

My dog's BIGGER than your dog.
My dog's bigger than yours.

My dogs BIGGER
cuz
he eats
ken-l-ration
my dogs BIGGER than yours :)

NOW, ya wanna get DOWN to BRASS tacks?

and get on with 0 being the FAILURE-in-chief ...

He IS the one IN office ...

NOW!
at present.

NOT Bush ...
NOT Clinton ...

NOT Ronald Reagan
NOT ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Capiche!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105727 Jun 16, 2013
COPIED from another poster:

JUNE 10, 2013 4:00 AM
The Information-Revealing Service
Were a pro-marriage group and its donors targeted by IRS employees?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/350599/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105728 Jun 16, 2013
Dwight David Eisenhower liked to play golf so much he had a putting green built on the White House lawn.

John F. Kennedy's father gave him $1,000,000 when he turned twenty-one.(Each of his nine brothers and sisters got a million dollars too!)
``````````

Hey dweebs ...
Don't be TOO Green :)
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105730 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wasserman Schultz’s Democratic Party of Adultery and Hypocrisy
Former South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford’s recent congressional special election, has infuriated extremist Feminazi’s and their women’s groups, leaving them to wallow in their misery and resort to their usual Democratic Party talking points to attack Republicans.
The Queen-bee of these extremists is none other than Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL). In a television interview with her one of her fellow ‘extremists,’ Andrea Mitchell of MSNBC, Wasserman Schultz said the following-
http://shark-tank.net/2013/05/10/wasserman-sc...
My dog's BIGGER than your dog.
My dog's bigger than yours.
My dogs BIGGER
cuz
he eats
ken-l-ration
my dogs BIGGER than yours :)
NOW, ya wanna get DOWN to BRASS tacks?
and get on with 0 being the FAILURE-in-chief ...
He IS the one IN office ...
NOW!
at present.
NOT Bush ...
NOT Clinton ...
NOT Ronald Reagan
NOT ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Capiche!
Sanford is a Liar and Adulterer.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105731 Jun 16, 2013
As goes DC ...
So goes the REST of the Nation ...

CORRUPT at the CORE!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105732 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Clinton's nickname as a child growing up in Arkansas was
Bubba
~-~
Yours was dumbass.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#105733 Jun 16, 2013
This has been quite a bad six months with all the scandals , all the name calling, all the falsehood being brought into the daylight . Many have lost fathers in war , in accidents ,and no answers in sight . May we Religious ones suggest you take your sorrows to Christ? It does help to believe.

May all you fathers out there have a wonderful day with the children and the families!!!

I certainly intend to . Wish you all may have a happy and good one also . Don`t forget Mothers, we love you also!!
2014 Open

Pikeville, KY

#105734 Jun 16, 2013
whitehair wrote:
This has been quite a bad six months with all the scandals , all the name calling, all the falsehood being brought into the daylight . Many have lost fathers in war , in accidents ,and no answers in sight . May we Religious ones suggest you take your sorrows to Christ? It does help to believe.
May all you fathers out there have a wonderful day with the children and the families!!!
I certainly intend to . Wish you all may have a happy and good one also . Don`t forget Mothers, we love you also!!
Not nearly as bad as the 8 disasterous Years of W the moron.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105735 Jun 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! If a High Value Target (really, really bad man) decides to hide among civilians, HE places them in danger. We will weigh the value of collateral damage against his killing of hundreds or thousands.
We could use nukes on an entire country...or deploy "boots on the ground" and take American casualties. To take out a nest of bus bombing , hospital bombing, school bombing cowards.
Your brainwashed mind is not capable of critical thought! Your empty soul has no compassion.
Our military trains for Urban/Gorilla Warfare because we not wish to wholesale slaughter innocents like the terrorist trains to do.
Eat $#it and gag on a maggot! You simple minded faggot!
OOOOHHHHRRRRAAAAHHHH!
Or we could do like most of the nations and just let it happen. You war mongers are why the world hates America. 33 nations bombed and/or invaded since WWII all for nothing. Trillions of dollars spent and a hundred thousands Americans dead for nothing. America was formed by killing almost all the original inhabitants and enslaving people from other nations to get it started. Who's side would we be on if that happened today? But yet we want to control the world after a history like ours that is far worst than any other nation today.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105736 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
As goes DC ...
So goes the REST of the Nation ...
CORRUPT at the CORE!
Your core is rotten.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105737 Jun 16, 2013
whitehair wrote:
The only scandals are the prayers of you Repubs hoping to God that something goes wrong in America. Benghazi was 4 Americans killed by terrorist. End of a story that has happened every year since Carter.
F&F. Nothing more than the on going mission of Operation Wide Receiver. End of Story.
IRS. 3000 new apps for tax exempt from groups that were going to break the law with political agendas. End of story.
NSA. Don't call, email or talk to terrorist and you won't have to worry. End of Story.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105738 Jun 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your core is rotten.
may be ...
BUT
Not NEARLY as "rotten" as yours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1998 jeep grand cherokee laredo need help 32 min Chris 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Truth 135,202
Tim Corey 3 hr Lisa 4
Kim bingham 4 hr Funny 13
is Terry Smith dating mossie. Brown 4 hr family 2
Porsche mills 8 hr Agree 32
acer desktop windows 8 13 hr travis 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web