'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 183215 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#105683 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I must have missed it had to make beverage run.
I'll take your word for it, unlike the game Uncle Tab likes to play.
it's NOT been there Ari.
Blank

s/he/it lies like a moldy run left out in the rain ...
:)
Son Of Spam

Winchester, KY

#105684 Jun 15, 2013
After Dubaya was elected pResident by the right wing faction of the Supreme Court, the stars on republican symbols were turned upside down and remain so to this day. Why is that?

http://www.google.com/imgres...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105685 Jun 15, 2013
moldy run
moldy RUG
Speak Up

Glasgow, KY

#105686 Jun 15, 2013
Son Of Spam wrote:
After Dubaya was elected pResident by the right wing faction of the Supreme Court, the stars on republican symbols were turned upside down and remain so to this day. Why is that?
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Day-um, you are one lonely, bored POS, aren't you? lol Goat girl and scooter are looking for a date. Get you some. LMAO
Son Of Spam

Winchester, KY

#105688 Jun 15, 2013
Speak Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Day-um, you are one lonely, bored POS, aren't you? lol Goat girl and scooter are looking for a date. Get you some. LMAO
Well hey there assglow!
Here to fling your poop I see.
Do you have anything intelligent to say?
For instance...How bout answering my question instead of acting like an ...Ass?
Son Of Spam

Winchester, KY

#105689 Jun 15, 2013
I've noticed a lot of very intelligent Democrats on this thread.
Still looking for that elusive intelligent Republican.

Since: Dec 11

#105690 Jun 15, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Goobertron, there's my old photo. So??
Why crop the pic to edit out that Flag?

Are you worried after current events?

Palestine Pakistan...what difference at this point, does it make?

Tell me what you have against Christians?

Jesus do something you cannot forgive?

You know he died for our sins right?

I'm cool with that, are you holding that against all Christians or just me?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105691 Jun 15, 2013
Rep King Drops Bombshell; Sen Lee To Talk Claim Chief Justice Roberts Blackmailed

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105692 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
moldy run
moldy RUG
Speaking of moldy rug? hahaha I bet you are.

Grips your ass some of us have a real life, vacations, friends, family, places to go and people to see. While you troll political thread after political thread reposting trash, other people's comments, and all your frightwinged info wars conspiracy drama sites. Sucks to be you, huh? haha

Get them to up your meds and double your sessions. Maybe deprogram you and you can enjoy life yourself. Let a little light in your dark world.

Are you running out of people to stop icons for. Old Speakup took his socks off and quit parading as the original wtf. Glassass is a good nickname for him. He fools no one.

#105693 Jun 15, 2013
Obama, Biden, and Holder:

American Lady

Danville, KY

#105694 Jun 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Grips your ass some of us have a real life, vacations, friends, family, places to go and people to see. While you troll political thread after political thread reposting trash, other people's comments, and all your frightwinged info wars conspiracy drama sites. Sucks to be you, huh? haha
Get them to up your meds and double your sessions. Maybe deprogram you and you can enjoy life yourself. Let a little light in your dark world.
Are you running out of people to stop icons for. Old Speakup took his socks off and quit parading as the original wtf. Glassass is a good nickname for him. He fools no one.
I use American Lady ...
That is all ...

Sorry you can NOT comprehend someone being so consistent, upright and HONEST about what they say, day in and day out!

I bet you have NEVER met anyone like me, have you?

They broke the mold as soon as I was born, as my Mom used to say!:)
Speak Up

Glasgow, KY

#105695 Jun 15, 2013
Son Of Spam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hey there assglow!
Here to fling your poop I see.
Do you have anything intelligent to say?
For instance...How bout answering my question instead of acting like an ...Ass?
Why would I say anything intelligent to you? You wouldn't understand. lmao
Yawn...your copy and paste crap and links bore me. At least goat girl and scooter entertain us with their stupidity. Maybe you should hook up. Ignorance breeds ignorance.
Run to the nearest Library and get that Computer for Dummies book. Just because the post indicates I am in Glasgow that doesn't mean I am in Glasgow or even live in Glasgow, you moron. Sorry you had to waste your best comeback...assglow. lmao How old are you 8 or 80?
I've wasted enough time trying to school you. Educate yourself and speak for yourself, spam link king, and then maybe someday others will read your silly posts. until then B-O-R-I-N-G.

Good night uncle flabby ass. LMMFAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105696 Jun 15, 2013
I see poxistanny in her burka now :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105697 Jun 15, 2013
I remember someone else having trouble with their avatar picture ...

Huummmm

:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105698 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I use American Lady ...
That is all ...
Sorry you can NOT comprehend someone being so consistent, upright and HONEST about what they say, day in and day out!
I bet you have NEVER met anyone like me, have you?
They broke the mold as soon as I was born, as my Mom used to say!:)
RepubliCONS wrote:

<quoted text>

Learn to understand what you read. hint, hint...the last paragraph. Where in that text did I say you were anything but the A Lunatic you are in there. No, I was talking about SPEAKUP. But hey, if the shoe fits.

Where's your girl baaaaaaaaaing goat girl? Still locked in the barn? lol

I hope your mom was right and there aren't too many more like you in your family on that mold break. haha You are a true loon and nothing honest and the only thing consistent about you is your lunatic ranting and little devil faces.
Son Of Spam

Winchester, KY

#105699 Jun 15, 2013
Speak Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I say anything intelligent to you? You wouldn't understand. lmao
Yawn...your copy and paste crap and links bore me. At least goat girl and scooter entertain us with their stupidity. Maybe you should hook up. Ignorance breeds ignorance.
Run to the nearest Library and get that Computer for Dummies book. Just because the post indicates I am in Glasgow that doesn't mean I am in Glasgow or even live in Glasgow, you moron. Sorry you had to waste your best comeback...assglow. lmao How old are you 8 or 80?
I've wasted enough time trying to school you. Educate yourself and speak for yourself, spam link king, and then maybe someday others will read your silly posts. until then B-O-R-I-N-G.
Good night uncle flabby ass. LMMFAO
LOL you're stupid assglow. I guess thats what makes you so out of touch with reality. And you seem to embrace your ignorance so willingly. B-O-R-I-N-G is so highschool. LOL

#105700 Jun 15, 2013
How much trust can you afford?
Will you click every link you see posted?
Will you follow only "trusted links"?
Of course, the companies whose servers are laid bare to government collection and examination cannot see the “queries” directed at their data. And, we are told, the queries can come from anyone “cleared for PRISM access.” NSA whistle blower and consulting firm employee Edward Snowden says that he had such clearance. As a result, he claims, without any further legal or administrative permission, his “PRISM access” enabled him to look at your email, and that of your accountant, and pretty much anyone else.

With this in mind, should we take comfort from the claim that the government’s inquiries and surveillance are aimed solely at “terrorism”? Well, perhaps it depends on what the definition of “terrorism” is. In 2009, early in President Obama’s first term, the Department of Homeland Security sent a secret memorandum to assorted law enforcement agencies targeting as “terror” threats those who, for example, oppose “federal authority” and favor “state or local authority,” or oppose “abortion or immigration.”
And we are supposed to trust big brother?
Just like our Dimocrat friends?
NOT FRIGGIN LIKELY!
Son Of Spam

Winchester, KY

#105701 Jun 15, 2013
Reformist Hassan Rouhani Wins Election To Become Iran's Next President

Reformist candidate Hassan Rouhani won Iran's presidential election on Saturday, garnering hope among the country's moderate and liberal youth for democracy and significant change. Thousands of citizens took to the streets in Tehran, flashing victory signs and shouting, "Long live Rouhani!" in celebration of their new leader. Check out these photos of excited Iranians rallying around their president-elect.
Son Of Spam

Winchester, KY

#105702 Jun 15, 2013
Darrell Issa's IRS Investigation Is Falling Apart

When Republicans won control of the House of Representatives in 2010, Representative Darrell Issa of California was supposed to become a star. Issa, who made no secret of his ambition, took over the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, vowing to use the power of his chairmanship to stage hundreds of hearings and hold the Obama administration to account. Anticipating what he promised would be “constant battle,” the White House hired extra lawyers and braced for the onslaught.

But Issa wasn’t the force people expected him to be. His biggest investigation, into the botched anti-gun smuggling operation that left a Border Patrol agent dead, incited right-wing talk radio listeners. Beyond that, though, it barely registered. After two years in power, Issa seemed more bark than bite.

Then came last month’s revelation that IRS agents had singled out Tea Party groups for special scrutiny. Here was an issue that seized public attention and posed a legitimate threat to Obama. Since then, nobody in Congress has pushed harder than Issa to pin the scandal on the White House.

But after a burst of attention, Issa’s investigation appears to have stalled. Although he turned up embarrassing material—has any government official been humiliated quite like the IRS commissioner in the dorky video dressed up as Spock?—Issa hasn’t made the all-important connection to the White House. And he may not be able to. The news this week that he won’t release the full transcripts of his interviews with IRS officials—interviews he selectively quoted from to imply White House complicity—suggests that what they contain may in fact exonerate the administration of the very charge Issa is laboring so hard to prosecute.

“Your push to release entire transcripts from witness interviews while the investigation remains active was reckless and threatened to undermine the integrity of the committee’s investigation,” Issa wrote in response to a letter from his Democratic counterpart, Representative Elijah Cummings of Maryland, who himself had selectively quoted the transcripts and then called on Issa to publicize the whole thing.

In theory, Issa could be building a case against the White House to rival Watergate that he just isn’t quite ready to unveil. But that’s highly unlikely. Cummings has seen the transcripts and wouldn’t call for their release if they contained information that would fell his party’s president. Issa’s weak-tea defense of why he won’t comply—witnesses might be demoted or fired, he says—only buttresses this suspicion. So does the effort by Issa’s colleague, Representative Dave Camp of Michigan, to broaden the investigation’s scope to include donor audits. You don’t broaden an investigation if you’ve found the smoking gun and nailed the culprit.

“We’re not anywhere near being able to jump to conclusions,” Camp told reporters, including Bloomberg’s Richard Rubin, on Wednesday. So the IRS investigations will continue. But it’s getting harder to imagine that they’ll turn up evidence of a Nixonian plot, and if they don’t, Issa will have failed again.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105703 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
How much trust can you afford?
Will you click every link you see posted?
Will you follow only "trusted links"?
Of course, the companies whose servers are laid bare to government collection and examination cannot see the “queries” directed at their data. And, we are told, the queries can come from anyone “cleared for PRISM access.” NSA whistle blower and consulting firm employee Edward Snowden says that he had such clearance. As a result, he claims, without any further legal or administrative permission, his “PRISM access” enabled him to look at your email, and that of your accountant, and pretty much anyone else.
With this in mind, should we take comfort from the claim that the government’s inquiries and surveillance are aimed solely at “terrorism”? Well, perhaps it depends on what the definition of “terrorism” is. In 2009, early in President Obama’s first term, the Department of Homeland Security sent a secret memorandum to assorted law enforcement agencies targeting as “terror” threats those who, for example, oppose “federal authority” and favor “state or local authority,” or oppose “abortion or immigration.”
And we are supposed to trust big brother?
Just like our Dimocrat friends?
NOT FRIGGIN LIKELY!
Stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Wes250 138,406
lynn camp 40 min Cleanitup 20
Disability Fraud 46 min Cleanitup 34
Tony Mills 1 hr lol 5
burger king service sucks!! 3 hr American Comsumer 11
Rabbitt cox arrest 3 hr Limbertwig 10
Need Deep freezer 12 hr Info 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]