'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Syl

Ashland, KY

#105461 Jun 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently, lolololol
'up set'?????
'proof reading'???
IQ35
Your IQ is very high, at least in the SMUT department.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105462 Jun 15, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your IQ is very low slut.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#105463 Jun 15, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you thank you very much, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me
and, you're right
My IQ was measured higher than Ari claims his was, by more than 10 points, but you'll never hear me brag...
unless you want to change the subject (hint)(hint)
Uncle Tab

United States

#105465 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
I get sick when I see so much ignorant 3rd grader crap from alleged "adults" here.
I sat down and decided to vent, so here it is:
In light of current events and scandals that have surfaced recently,“Big Government” liberals are slowly learning that their trust in Big Brother has been misplaced. Sure some are so deeply in denial, they will never admit it out loud…yet the tide has turned! America is awash in abuse of power; the sea or progressivism is slowly receding. Even Democrats in the United States Senate and House of Representatives are angry at the way they have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, flim flamed, and led astray by Barack Obama and his handpicked administration.
I have been involved in the political machines of three states over the last three decades; never before have had I witnessed so much abuse of power! These abuses originate from “nowhere” and “everywhere”, and the President of the United States has yet to step forward, man-up, and take any degree of responsibility for his handpicked conspirators. Remember the old sign Harry Truman kept on his desk?“The buck stops here.” On one side and “I’m from Missouri.” On the other. That sign was a message to those who used to say “pass the buck.” which meant pass the responsibility on down the line. Will Obama ever take credit for the result of his political ideology?
Yo, I don’t know, but I don’t think the devil is waiting for it to snow…
Okay Uncle Tab, this is original content from a Republican who just pulled your string…now spin!
No need to spin this at all.... Facts are facts.... Where you as upset when Bush started all of these things as you are now? Did you get as upset then as you are now??

You do understand these are republican policies and your elected politicians vote against stopping them right?

You're bitching on the Internet about how unhappy you are about a democratic president using republican policies??

Seems as tho your issues should be taken up with the republicans you vote for who don't do what you think should be done.

Write them this letter, quit wasting our time with it. We don't care that the government is in your email. We don't care if their in our email...... Who has more to worry about??

Not us.

If you would educate yourself on jobs, new home sales, dedifit reduction, spending reduction, trade deficit dropping. Auto industry being saved, terrorist both at home and abroad being killed or arrested.... The list goes on and on of great accomplishments compared to the previous admin.... Then maybe you'd understand how the Republican Party is viewed by the majority of Americans.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105466 Jun 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
the racist murderer is going down
Takes a real brave patriot to shoot a kid with bag full of weapons of mass destruction.... Skittles!

He's I'd as racist as some if these trash here.... He stalked the kid, then murdered him. The 911 Operator told him to stop following the kid but he had blood in his eye so he kept going.

And surprise surprise.... Republicans look at him as a patriot?

That's why you all are losing elections republicans..... We don't just kills blacks who are walking down the street like you used to do..... Those days are over. Guess you didn't get the memo.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105467 Jun 15, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
He can spell correctly too.... Don't forget that.

That was your point, right? As you misspelled a word.

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#105468 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Where the hell is ILoveitHere?
I think there needs to be an official explanation of why she ditched her Pakistani flag and Hajib avatar just days before this terrorist act by HER PEOPLE!
"At least 12 dead"
QUETTA, Pakistan | Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:41am EDT
(Reuters)- Militants in western Pakistan bombed a bus carrying women university students on Saturday and then seized part of the hospital where survivors of the attack were taken, killing at least 12 people, officials said.
Hey Uncle Tab...tell us again why you are not worried about your "association" with her kind?
"U.S. drone kills Pakistan Taliban Number two: security officials
Wed, May 29 2013" source
Reuters News
She's a nice girl..... I'm not afraid of some woman from the Internet like you are. Kinda makes you look like a wuss being scared of a woman and a picture she has on the Internet.

That makes you a brave patriot? Being scared of a picture??

What a hero!

LMMFAO!
Uncle Tab

United States

#105469 Jun 15, 2013
It's well known, we have enemies both foreign and you domestic enemies..... We have to keep an eye on all of you.... Just a fact.
Thinks like racial hatred towards the president, death threats you all have mentioned, loads of other unsubstantiated claims made buy you mental lightweights have to be looked into.
When you come to places like this day in and day out and preach hate for a president who has used the same policies as the previous admin, it's about your hatred and racism towards that man. You all NEED to be monitored. If we monitored those idiots who went to schools with assault weapons those kids and teachers would still be alive.
These are just facts! If we didn't have unstable folks like you all and terrorists wanting to harm out country we wouldn't need to have things like Internet snooping by the government.
You need to give up some freedoms to have others. Freedom isn't free. Get used to it.
Also get used to all the emails and Facebook accounts you use to be flagged as well...... Again, I'm completely ok with them looking into your accounts. The safety of our country depends on it.
If you don't like it.... Move to North Korea... They are more your speed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105470 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes a real brave patriot to shoot a kid with bag full of weapons of mass destruction.... Skittles!
He's I'd as racist as some if these trash here.... He stalked the kid, then murdered him. The 911 Operator told him to stop following the kid but he had blood in his eye so he kept going.
That's why you all are losing elections republicans..... We don't just kills blacks who are walking down the street like you used to do..... Those days are over. Guess you didn't get the memo.
Guess you didn't get the memo...said DUMchit!

That 'kid' was a 6 Foot 160 pound Football player.
That kid was a drug dealer.
That kid had been kicked out of school -before- for hitting a Bus Driver.
That kid was sent to live with his father because his mother could no longer CONTROL him.

Those 'skittles' and Arizona Ice Tea was to MAKE *LEAN* a known DRUG amongst rappers in the South!

LEAN & Trayvon Martin
About 269,000 results

Was Trayvon Martin using a street drug called “Lean?”
I had never heard of “lean” before yesterday, but apparently it is a concoction made from certain prescription cough syrups and a beverage medium, often made more palatable with candy.

One of the recipes for “lean” calls for using Arizona Iced Tea Co.watermelon fruit juice cocktail as the beverage of choice, and Skittles candy… the items found on Trayvon Martin’s body the night he was shot by George Zimmerman.

The Conservative Treehouse has a lengthy post about the recreational drug, it’s effects and side effects, and alleged screen captures of Trayvon Martin’s social media sites discussing his fondness for the concoction.

ccoffer says:
Purpa drank. Das whut dey call it.**Purpa drank.

http://www.bob-owens.com/2012/05/was-trayvon-...

https://www.google.com/search...

**Purpa drank

About 22,400 results

Articles: What the Media Choose Not to Know about Trayvon
... Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t...
https://www.google.com/search ?
q=Purpa+drank&rlz=1C1CHFX_ enUS530US530&oq=Purpa+dran k&aqs=chrome.0.57&sour ceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105471 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a nice girl..... I'm not afraid of some woman from the Internet like you are. Kinda makes you look like a wuss being scared of a woman and a picture she has on the Internet.
That makes you a brave patriot? Being scared of a picture??
What a hero!
LMMFAO!
What a pUnk!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105472 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDS look at him as a patriot!...said the dumchit pUnk!

Obama Fails to Commemorate D-Day

Yesterday was the 69th anniversary of the D-Day invasion and President Obama failed to say anything about it. There is no released statement on WhiteHouse.gov and nothing on the White House or Barack Obama twitter feeds about the anniversary. President Obama did not make any public remarks about the anniversary yesterday, either.
However, Obama has taken the time to release a statement about Rep. John Dingell becoming the longest serving member of Congress in U.S. history.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

President Obama's Trip Could Fund 1,350 Weeks of White House Tours

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105473 Jun 15, 2013
Domestic enemy - barrack hussein obama

Treasonous TRAITOR!

Arrest Obama Under NDAA For Supporting Terrorists in Syria

President has violated section 1021 of act he signed into law
June 14, 2013

Under the terms of the National Defense Authorization Act that he personally signed into law, President Barack Obama should immediately be arrested and indefinitely detained for providing support to Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria.

President Barack Obama
Section 1021(b)(2) of the NDAA law allows for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens on “suspicion of providing substantial support” to groups engaged in hostilities against the U.S. such as al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

The indefinite detention provision also applies to Americans who have given “substantial support” to terrorists or other “associated groups”.

http://www.infowars.com/detain-obama-under-nd...
Uncle Tab

United States

#105474 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That kid was sent to live with his father because his mother could no longer CONTROL him.
Those 'skittles' and Arizona Ice Tea was to MAKE *LEAN* a known DRUG amongst rappers in the South!
LEAN & Trayvon Martin
About 269,000 results
I had never heard of “lean” before yesterday, but apparently it is a concoction made from certain prescription cough syrups and a beverage medium, often made more palatable with candy.
One of the recipes for “lean” calls for using Arizona Iced Tea Co.watermelon fruit juice cocktail as the beverage of choice, and Skittles candy… the items found on Trayvon Martin’s body the night he was shot by George Zimmerman.
The Conservative Treehouse has a lengthy post about the recreational drug, it’s effects and side effects, and alleged screen captures of Trayvon Martin’s social media sites discussing his fondness for the concoction.
ccoffer says:
**Purpa drank
About 22,400 results
... Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.
q=Purpa+drank&rlz=1C1CHFX_ enUS530US530&oq=Purpa+dran k&aqs=chrome.0.57&sour ceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
He had nothing on him that was illegal.

You fail racist.

Sweet Tea and Skittles are WMDs to coward republicans.

He shot and killed an unarmed kid who he was stalking.

Hate Crime.

He will go to prison. Republicans days of hating and killing black folks is over.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105475 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pUnk!
Hey Olive Oil...... Nice rebuttal!

#105476 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LEAN & Trayvon Martin
About 269,000 results
ccoffer says:
**Purpa drank
About 22,400 results
you forgot he was "walking around"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105477 Jun 15, 2013
June 15, 2013
Hillary Clinton's Legacy of Scandal

In the midst of the eruption of near-daily scandals involving the Obama administration, let us not forget that until just a few months ago, Hillary Clinton was the most significant persona within that administration besides the president himself. Let us not also forget that notwithstanding the scandal-grenades going off all around us, Mrs. Clinton diligently plans her run for the presidency, even while several of those scandals are obviously and entirely her responsibility, exposing the State Department during her tenure as an utter sewer of corruption, cronyism, and fatal incompetence.

For as long as Hillary Clinton has been on the national scene, she has left a path of destruction and wreckage in her wake that is both impressive and terrible to behold. She is a testament to the extent of damage that can be done by one person determined to conquer everything before her in the quest for unlimited power and self-gratification. The only prize left to her in American politics is the presidency, which she has always felt is hers by right. Indeed, she would have attained it were it not for the upstart community organizer, a fellow admirer of Saul Alinsky, who spoke in volumes but said nothing.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/06/hillar...

#105478 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Domestic enemy - barrack hussein obama
Treasonous TRAITOR!
Arrest Obama Under NDAA For Supporting Terrorists in Syria
President has violated section 1021 of act he signed into law
June 14, 2013
Under the terms of the National Defense Authorization Act that he personally signed into law, President Barack Obama should immediately be arrested and indefinitely detained for providing support to Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria.
President Barack Obama
Section 1021(b)(2) of the NDAA law allows for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens on “suspicion of providing substantial support” to groups engaged in hostilities against the U.S. such as al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
The indefinite detention provision also applies to Americans who have given “substantial support” to terrorists or other “associated groups”.
http://www.infowars.com/detain-obama-under-nd...
wow, that is big news...it's still morning...
let us know exactly what time he gets arrested, I'd say by noon, anyway, wouldn't you?
Thanks Alex
Uncle Tab

United States

#105479 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LEAN & Trayvon Martin
About 269,000 results
ccoffer says:
**Purpa drank
About 22,400 results
Just one question... Did trayvon have anything on him that was illegal?

This will be a simple yes or no question.... Which you have difficultly understanding so I'll answer it for you.... NO he did not.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105481 Jun 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot he was "walking around"
A black person walking around is suspicious to a racist republican Calvin.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105482 Jun 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that is big news...it's still morning...
let us know exactly what time he gets arrested, I'd say by noon, anyway, wouldn't you?
Thanks Alex
More Beck news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min yeah man 4,569
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 37 min TOASTup 73
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min BRAIN STORM 131,005
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 1 hr Tommy 2
Tru-Seal re union (Feb '14) 2 hr voter one 11
whos the best tell at Jackson msc 2 hr bmx 1
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr Gray 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••