'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270124 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105604 Jun 15, 2013
Going to do a A Lunatic tactic of cut and past ...
Posting articles of interest from media outside the infowars, conspiracies r us .com, gloom and doom alex jones sites. hahahaha

General Mills Blocks Racist Comments on YouTube Cheerios Ad

The comments section on the Cheerios YouTube page has been disabled following a series of offensive notes on the company’s new “Just Checking” commercial.

The 30-second spot features a biracial daughter asking her white mother if Cheerios are good for the heart. In the next scene, we see an African American man, presumably the little girl’s father, waking up on the couch with loose Cheerios spilled over his heart.

The word “Love” with a Cheerio as a period ends the ad.

The commercial caused some viewers to post racist and hateful comments on the company’s YouTube page.
“The comments that were made in our view were not family-friendly, and that was really the trigger for us, you know, to pull them off,’’ said Camille Gibson General Mills GIS +0.55%, Vice President for Marketing, said on NBC’s “Today” show on Monday.

General Mills has confirmed that they have no plans to remove the spot from their YouTube page or stop airing it.

“Consumers have responded positively to our new Cheerios ad. At Cheerios, we know there are many kinds of families, and we celebrate them all,” Gibson said in a statement.

Next to the video is YouTube’s approval/disapproval tab and its number of views.

As of Monday afternoon, the video received nearly 24,000 “thumbs up” and just over 1,500 “thumbs down.” The ad has been viewed over 1.7 million times.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 9 million people reported during the 2010 U.S. Census that they are of two or more races. That marks a 32 percent increase from 2000 to 2010. In addition, 16 states recorded 200,000 or more people identifying themselves as more than one race.

California, Texas and New York reported upwards of a half a million people who identified themselves as more than one race.

Whitney Avalon, the actress who plays the mother in the ad, took to Twitter last week to express her thoughts on the spot.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2013/06/03/gen...

Bet most of the comments came from teabagging repukes like the ones on this thread.

and to pull a A Lunatic tactic, this comment on that site says it all..

7:33 am June 12, 2013
Nancy wrote:
Only bigots equate seeing a 30 second commercial for a cereal with “having an agenda” forced on them.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105605 Jun 15, 2013
AND I got you assclowns the juvenile version you may understand: Repukes=Racist

Main Entry: rac·ism

Pronunciation: r-siz-m

Function: noun
1 : belief that certain races of people are by birth and nature superior to others
2 : discrimination or hatred based on race
- rac·ist /r-sst/ noun or adjective

http://www.wordcentral.com/cgi-bin/student...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rac...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105606 Jun 15, 2013
Sebastien de la Cruz ignores racist criticism after singing national anthem at NBA Finals

A San Antonio boy who won national attention through his appearances on televised singing competitions has become the focal point of a social media storm, CBS San Antonio affiliate KENS-TV reports.

Sebastien de la Cruz answered the call to sing the national anthem Tuesday at the AT&T Center before Game 3 of the NBA Finals after country singer Darius Rucker canceled at the last minute.
The 11-year-old had no idea how much people would be buzzing about the performance.

"When I started mariachi, I knew there was gonna be a lot of politics," he said. "And I'm just a proud American, to be honest."

Those "politics" didn't stop the talented singer from standing up at the AT&T Center in front of a national television audience to do what he loves — inspiring others.

After touching the hearts of the nation and bringing San Antonians to tears with his song, a flurry of racist tweets targeted the boy's heritage.

Cruz told KENS-TV he knows better than to listen to hateful words.

"With the racist remarks, it was just people how they were raised. My father and my mama told me you should never judge people how they look," he said.

San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro also offered some words of encouragement on his Twitter account, tweeting, "Sebastien de la Cruz, your rendition of the national anthem was spectacular! Don't let a few negative voices get you down."

Support for the former "America's Got Talent" star blew up on Wednesday with some supporters calling for him to return to sing the National Anthem before Game 4.

Some supporters even called on fans to wear traditional mariachi attire to the AT&T Center on Thursday night.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57589242/...

Nah, they aren't racist are they? Dumchit repukes. haha
joe

Pikeville, KY

#105607 Jun 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just glad to see them cutting it back from the Bush years. Actually the Senate's bill is $995 Billion over 10 years.$6 billion less than the last one.
I really wanted to try to expose the hypocrits who are crying about government spending. I asked a friend of mine who is a tea party member this question and he was outraged about the spending until he found out it was a republican backed bill. Its just another example of help the rich, screw the poor, and screw anyone who thinks they should know whats in there food. This bill only benefits corporate farms.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105608 Jun 15, 2013
hahaha STOMP those icons loons..I think it is hilarious. Call all your socks so you can get 6 or 7 like you have been doing. Too funny

First Obama, Now Clinton: NJ Gov. Chris Christie Reaches Across Party Lines Again

Two political heavyweights shared center stage today in Chicago as Bill Clinton and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie joined forces to headline the former president's two-day conference here.
Christie said on a visit to the Jersey Shore last month he was struck by the emotional attachment that residents there have to the area.

"I can't tell you how many people just came up to me, grabbing at me, and saying,'Thank you for giving us the shore back.' There's an emotional connection," Christie said. "I think as a leader you have to recognize that part of it -- that it's not just going to be a calculation that's arithmetic. It's an emotional connection. And you have to do things to try to give people that emotional connection to the place they grew up, where they took their children, and now those children are taking their children there."
In a disaster such as Sandy, he noted, people turn to government for help.

When this kind of thing happens -- Republican, Independent, Democrat -- no matter who you are, what you are, you turn to government," he said.

Friday evening's appearance was only the latest in a string of bipartisan gestures by Christie, who opted to attend the Chicago event instead of the Faith & Freedom Coalition's conference in Washington, D.C.

In the aftermath of Sandy, Christie forged a relationship with President Obama -- highlighted by a late-May tour of the shore -- that alienated some of his fellow Republicans.

Christie should be praised, not blamed, for that, Clinton said.

"The enduring image most Americans have of you is standing there in your jacket grieving with your people, working with them, and working with the president -- and you got both praise and damnation for ignoring the political differences that you had then and still have with the president and all of us who are in the other party -- to do something that was really important," Clinton said.

It seemed that the two leaders from opposite sides of the political aisle could keep talking through the evening. When Clinton noted that he was being warned that Christie had to depart for the airport, Christie replied, "Ignore that."

Christie was not the only potential contender for the White House in 2016 appearing at the high-profile event, held at a hotel along the Chicago riverfront. On Thursday, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton kicked off the event, giving no clues about her own intentions for 2016 while delivering a half-hour speech focused on domestic policy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-now-clin...

COME ON OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE CHRIS!! hahaha..smoozing with the Clintons. PRICELESS

Clinton/Christie 2016

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105609 Jun 15, 2013
Gov. Chris Christie is the only Repub that could win a national election and the Repubs hate him. Repubs are so funny.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105610 Jun 15, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>I really wanted to try to expose the hypocrits who are crying about government spending. I asked a friend of mine who is a tea party member this question and he was outraged about the spending until he found out it was a republican backed bill. Its just another example of help the rich, screw the poor, and screw anyone who thinks they should know whats in there food. This bill only benefits corporate farms.
THANKS Joe, we love to see people expose them for the clueless fauxbox LEMMINGS they are. hahaha

PRICELESS!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105611 Jun 15, 2013
The odd couple: Christie, Clinton

A friendship, now years in the making, between New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former President Bill Clinton counts as huge political news. As Christie takes the stage at the Clinton Global Initiative summit in Chicago, as intriguing as it is, one has to ask: Huh?

Clinton is arguably not only the most popular political figure in the United States but one with high approval from Republicans as well as Democrats. Though Clinton campaigned against Christie in 2009 on behalf of former Gov. Jon Corzine (D), he made an effort to reach out to Christie, and they have been friendly ever since.

It's real nice and all, but after Christie most likely gets reelected this fall in a blue state — and most likely by a wide margin — how does he get through the GOP presidential primary as the buddy of Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton? And clearly Hillary Clinton, if running in 2016, would never want to face Christie, now popular with Democrats as well as independents, in the general election.

Is Clinton playing Christie? Or through the years of a maturing friendship can he talk Christie into leaving the GOP and running as Hillary's VP?

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/campaig...

There it is....the last line. hahaha...Come on over to the winning side Chris. I think you would make a great Democrat, he cares about his people! That's why the Repukes hate him. Not following that two party (Repukes/teabaggers) line of theirs.

DITCH MITCH

You losers didn't think I left, did you, my Union retirement package afforded me a wonderful vacation, like Uncle did. We know you freeloaders and burger flippers resent that. hahaha
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105612 Jun 15, 2013
Aries
Someone near to home is doing their best to exert their will. This might be a neighbor, a close relative or someone else that you see on an almost daily basis, and they're determined to make you obey their wishes. Happily, it looks as though this won't be as easy as they imagine, because you don't like being bossed around or because they're asking for the impossible.

Libra
Beware anyone who's sanctimonious or holier-than-thou today, especially if they seem to think it gives them the moral high ground, or makes them superior to you. You won't enjoy being around them and they might provoke you into saying or doing things you'll later regret. Be particularly wary of anyone who believes in speaking the truth, no matter how much havoc or hurt they cause in the process.

Leo
Tread carefully because someone is in a fighting mood and determined to get their own way. What's more, they won't really care how they go about it. You may have to deal with someone who allows despotic tendencies to come to the surface, or who makes no bones about telling you what to do. Do your very best not to behave in the same way, even if you're tempted, because it will only arouse other people's opposition.

Sagittarius
A clash between the things you want and the things that someone else wants seems to leave little room to manouvre. You're both determined to stick to your guns and not concede an inch. Well, that's all very well but the result will be a complete impasse unless one of you is willing to back down. And that doesn't look very likely at the moment, does it?

~-~
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105613 Jun 15, 2013
hahahaha Loving it

GOP’s John McCain problem

The reason he still speaks for them on foreign policy: They hate substance and literally have no other "experts"

Many have noted, including Salon’s Alex Pareene, that John McCain is “the senator everyone in the press listens to.” While this is certainly true, a key question remains: Why? Why is John McCain, years after his solidly defeated presidential run, a man who isn’t even the top Republican on a key committee — a man who, truth be told, most Republicans don’t particularly like and never trusted — the leader of the opposition on foreign affairs and national security?

In Congress, meanwhile, Republicans did have an alternative to McCain in Dick Lugar, who was well respected on both sides of the aisle. But Lugar was defeated last year in a Republican primary.

Not only did that knock him out of Congress, but it surely reminded others of something that Members of Congress have always known: The voters back home are unlikely to reward their representatives for specializing in any of these policy areas, at least beyond protecting the local military base and arms contractors from budget cuts. And that seems to be especially true in an era in which the “conservative” party line is both constantly shifting and (at least sometimes) rigorously enforced. It’s a lot easier not to get involved.

That particular disincentive doesn’t just apply to foreign policy; it may account for the general post-policy drift of a Republican Party that often doesn’t seem to care about much more than exploiting invented (or, if they come along, real) Barack Obama scandals in order to score points on Fox and on conservative talk radio. Indeed: Paul Ryan on budget matters is in many ways a pretty good comp for John McCain on foreign affairs; it’s not that Ryan is really a wonk, but he’s the closest thing to one on the budget that Congressional Republicans have, and he likes to play the part, so there you are.

Granted, there is one real alternative to McCain: Ron Paul had real foreign policy ideas, and Rand Paul seems to support at least a limited version of those. But many Republicans strongly disagree with that agenda, and Rand Paul – who seems to be ambitious for more than just an agenda-setting White House run – may not be eager to spend his media time trying to pick fights on issues that divide him from mainstream conservatives.

All of which leaves the one Republican who is ready and eager to step up and comment on virtually any issue, and knows his stuff on foreign policy enough to at least know where the places he wants to send troops to can be found on the map. Which means we’re probably going to have to put up with John McCain’s bellicose prescriptions for every issue for a few more years, at least.

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/15/gops_john_mcc...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105614 Jun 15, 2013
Interesting Date on Letter about Huma Abedin[hildebeast's secretary] sent by U.S. Senator to John Kerry
VERY interesting excerps of it:
“…the Department’s Deputy Chief of Staff, Huma Abedin, has three family members – her late father, her mother and her brother – connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations.
Her position affords her routine access to the Secretary and to policy-making.”[of hildebeast's offoce THUS US Government -OUR Government]

==========

Ms. Abedin reached her new working arrangement in June 2012, when she returned from maternity leave, quietly leaving her position as deputy chief of staff and becoming a special government employee, which is essentially a consultant. A State Department official said that change freed her from the requirement that she disclose her private earnings for the rest of the year on her financial disclosure forms. Still, during that period, she continued to be identified publicly in news reports as Mrs. Clinton’s deputy chief of staff.

Officials in the State Department and Clinton circles seem especially sensitive about the arrangement, and no one would speak about it on the record. Earlier this month, Mr. Weiner released a copy of the couple’s 2012 tax return showing that they had income of more than $490,000.

Again, back to Grassley’s potentially brilliant move here. While he makes no reference to Huma’s ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and focuses on questions surrounding her work as a “special government employee”, the answers to many of the questions he wants Kerry to answer could do all the talking.

MORE:
http://shoebat.com/2013/06/15/interesting-dat...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105615 Jun 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Gov. Chris Christie is the only Repub that could win a national election and the Repubs hate him. Repubs are so funny.
You got that right Injudgement. The ONLY one and they have shunned him for appreciating President Obama taking care of Sandy victims immediately instead of ignoring them like Bush's Katrina fiasco. Can't have some politician demonstrating putting his people first and not following their PARTY OF NO tactics. I wish he would change parties and come to the side that takes care of people and is living in the year 2013. Can't wait to see the line up when they all finishing jocking for position. hahaha
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105616 Jun 15, 2013
One Response to Interesting Date on Letter about Huma Abedin sent by U.S. Senator to John Kerry

citizen622 June 15, 2013 at 5:49 PM #
I find it really hard to believe that our Republican elected officials are not aware of the corruption going on in the Obama regime. If they really wanted to expose this garbage they could have done it long ago. I think they are too cowardly because of the “extreme popularity” of this president.

http://shoebat.com/2013/06/15/interesting-dat...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#105617 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Aries
Someone near to home is doing their best to exert their will. This might be a neighbor, a close relative or someone else that you see on an almost daily basis, and they're determined to make you obey their wishes. Happily, it looks as though this won't be as easy as they imagine, because you don't like being bossed around or because they're asking for the impossible.
Libra
Beware anyone who's sanctimonious or holier-than-thou today, especially if they seem to think it gives them the moral high ground, or makes them superior to you. You won't enjoy being around them and they might provoke you into saying or doing things you'll later regret. Be particularly wary of anyone who believes in speaking the truth, no matter how much havoc or hurt they cause in the process.
Leo
Tread carefully because someone is in a fighting mood and determined to get their own way. What's more, they won't really care how they go about it. You may have to deal with someone who allows despotic tendencies to come to the surface, or who makes no bones about telling you what to do. Do your very best not to behave in the same way, even if you're tempted, because it will only arouse other people's opposition.
Sagittarius
A clash between the things you want and the things that someone else wants seems to leave little room to manouvre. You're both determined to stick to your guns and not concede an inch. Well, that's all very well but the result will be a complete impasse unless one of you is willing to back down. And that doesn't look very likely at the moment, does it?
~-~
astrology is of the devil, heretic
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105618 Jun 15, 2013
Alienate all Muslim-Americans and Americans who practice the same faith...i.e. Abdul Kareem Jabar, Cat Stevens, Muhammad Ali, etc....dumbass repukes do it well. It will bite them all in the ass in the end. hahaha

Grassley questions Huma Abedin's outside income

WASHINGTON, June 15 (UPI)-- U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, has asked if Huma Abedin, an aide to Hillary Clinton, passed on "political intelligence" while working as a consultant.
Abedin, who worked for Clinton when she was secretary of state and is now part of her transition team, is also married to former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., a mayoral candidate in New York City.

Grassley sent letters Thursday to both the State Department and Teneo Holdings, a firm founded by Doug Band, a former counselor to President Bill Clinton, Politico reported. Abedin, who had been Hillary Clinton's deputy chief of staff, was reclassified as a "special government employee" last year after she had a son, a change that allowed her to work for others.

"It appears that Teneo may have been compensating Ms. Abedin for gathering information from government sources for the purpose of informing investment decisions of her clients -- or in other words, political intelligence," Grassley said.
Hillary Clinton is believed to be considering a presidential run in 2016, making her a continual target for Republicans.

A former state department official told Politico that Teneo has responded to the letter by saying Abedin no longer works for them. The official also said Abedin did not work directly with Teneo clients and was not privy to political intelligence in her government job.

The official said Grassley also overstated Abedin's outside income, which the senator gave as $355,000. He said that was the total earned by both Abedin and her husband, who resigned from Congress after acknowledging sending salacious tweets to several women.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/06/15/Gra...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105619 Jun 15, 2013
A RepupliCON defending her last year. They hate Muslim-Americans too and fear Hillary will be our next President. Just grasping for dirt as usual.
Sensenbrenner defends Muslim-American Clinton aide, First Amendment

July 23, 2012 | In a town hall meeting Sunday, U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wisconsin) offered a vigorous defense of Hillary Clinton aide and Muslim Huma Abedin and the First Amendment after a constituent echoed U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann's suspicions that Abedin has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Said Sensenbrenner: "The First Amendment prohibits the government from making a distinction between what is 'good religion' and what is 'bad religion.' That’s none of the government’s business. Religion is a personal issue to every one of the people who lives in the United States, whether you practice a faith, how you practice a faith, whether you don’t practice a faith, whether you say you’re a member of a faith but don’t practice it, it’s none of the government’s business."

http://www.jsonline.com/newswatch/163431726.h...

Freedom of Religion is only for the chosen Repuke religion in America right? haha Ole' Crazy Eyes tried this shit already. How'd that work for her? hahaha

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105620 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Where the hell is ILoveitHere?
I think there needs to be an official explanation of why she ditched her Pakistani flag and Hajib avatar just days before this terrorist act by HER PEOPLE!
"At least 12 dead"
QUETTA, Pakistan | Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:41am EDT
(Reuters)- Militants in western Pakistan bombed a bus carrying women university students on Saturday and then seized part of the hospital where survivors of the attack were taken, killing at least 12 people, officials said.
Hey Uncle Tab...tell us again why you are not worried about your "association" with her kind?
"U.S. drone kills Pakistan Taliban Number two: security officials
Wed, May 29 2013" source
Reuters News
You fat ass bitch. I just know you're fat.

I'm here. I have my love for Pakistan on display. Now what?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105621 Jun 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
astrology is of the devil, heretic
For Entertainment
Many astrologers write forecasts for specific genres, such as romance horoscopes for women's magazines or celebrity horoscopes for gossip magazines.

Humorous forecasts can be a lot of fun to read,

whether or not the reader actually believes that astrology has merit.

http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Why_People_R...

I "read" them for the COMEDY of them!
Nothing MORE!
I DO NOT believe in "witchcraft" WHAT-so-ever!

I take the Bible and what IT says to heart!
I live BY God's Word!

I also "sin" daily AS "no one on EARTH is "perfect!" ...

No one!
Although some ACT like they ARE!

WRONG!
Hasn't happened since Jesus Christ "walked this Earth!"

Bank on THAT!
I DO!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105622 Jun 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Where the hell is ILoveitHere?
I think there needs to be an official explanation of why she ditched her Pakistani flag and Hajib avatar just days before this terrorist act by HER PEOPLE!
"At least 12 dead"
QUETTA, Pakistan | Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:41am EDT
(Reuters)- Militants in western Pakistan bombed a bus carrying women university students on Saturday and then seized part of the hospital where survivors of the attack were taken, killing at least 12 people, officials said.
Hey Uncle Tab...tell us again why you are not worried about your "association" with her kind?
"U.S. drone kills Pakistan Taliban Number two: security officials
Wed, May 29 2013" source
Reuters News
And it wasn't a HIJAB! It was a KEFFIYEH! Get your Arab lingo up!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105623 Jun 15, 2013
All Up In Your Business
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...

9thGenerationAmerican says:
June 15, 2013 at 6:29 am
Yes….I have been there, battle, before but never on my own “turf”. When I fought, it was against a “foreign” threat with mostly “conventional” methods used against a foe with similar weaponry. Now however we daily see the threat and might I say, the ACTIONS of foes who live amongst us in the “Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave”. As I have stated here before, I have been trying to warn people for the last 20-25 years what was coming only to be met most often with “it could never happen here”. I myself am dying of congestive heart failure and probably will not see any of this played out to the end, but I have read the Bible many times, and Revelations in particular in reference to which I now speak, to know and understand where we are and what is next. Sharon, you like most who post here are exceptional people, the kind of people we mostly were some time ago. I have for several months now marveled in your comments on this site and have greatly enjoyed your weekly contributions which bring me back to simpler more rewarding and “virtuous” times. You have, and most others here too, given me much encouragement these past few months and I thank you from the bottom of what is left of my heart. BUT, we, if not too late already, are at a place in time that not even our very Founders could have envisioned without referencing Isaiah 5:20, and why would they after an obvious GOD intercession in the formation of this once great Republic. I just don’t want to think that I, if I can manage to hold on, or those that I love will someday, outside of camera, smart phone or what is left of the WWW NSA “harvesters” range ever need to say “if only”. I pray for our nation and I pray for those on this site and others, who still know the difference between Right and wrong. There ARE absolutes, and praise God the folks on this site in particular KNOW that and LIVE it. May the One TRUE God once again Bless and preserve these people, this nation Amen

==========

They ALL have their nose stuck so fasr up in the air, that if it rained, they'd DROWN ...

Let it RAIN!

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Betty 163,805
The Specialist with a message for Knox County. 9 min The Specialist 6
Sonny hamblin 5 hr exwife 89
lawsuit against cops 5 hr Tell me 15
Lynn madon an mike brewner 6 hr lolpooroldmike 7
Wreck on rt 11 at 1304 8 hr Chas 1
Real men in Knox co an b ville city. 9 hr Man1 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages