'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
93,241 - 93,260 of 146,425 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always respond this way to people you disagree with? Months ago you and I could disagree but have civil conversations. What happened? I don't get into the name calling and game playing.
looking for love in all the wrong places.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard the term "It's going to be a nine cat night" Any way whats wrong with sleeping with a cat or cats . If a cat trust you enough to cuddle up with you,it shows you are trust worthy that even a dumb animal knows it.
I see you must be an animal hater.
it's well known people who hate animals are known to be cruel people and have no respect for anyone else.
It's also well known that people who have love for all living things are kind to others and can be trusted.
But you have already proven what kind of human you are.
Sleep well tonight and don't have nightmares.
you actually got a cat to trust you enough to sleep on your bed? Get Ripley.

nine cats? sicko!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard the term "It's going to be a nine cat night" Any way whats wrong with sleeping with a cat or cats . If a cat trust you enough to cuddle up with you,it shows you are trust worthy that even a dumb animal knows it.
I see you must be an animal hater.
it's well known people who hate animals are known to be cruel people and have no respect for anyone else.
It's also well known that people who have love for all living things are kind to others and can be trusted.
But you have already proven what kind of human you are.
Sleep well tonight and don't have nightmares.
Love animals, have a dog myself. Don't let him get on furniture tho. Kinda nasty. Even worse that someone would let cats sleep with them..... Just sounds nasty a bed full of cats. That's screwed up.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari, good advise, very nice of you!
Most of the time they see a courtesy as being weak.
This is all an exercise in futility anyway.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
THIS just KEEPS on getting better & BETTER!
As more 'details' come out!
I like it :)
Welllll for what it entails ...
0 going DOWN ...
==========
SNOWDEN TIED TO ANOTHER NSA WHISTLEBLOWER?
Filmmaker has close working relationship with famed surveillance critic
The filmmaker who has been working closely with National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden also has a close working relationship with another famed NSA whistleblower, William Binney.
Snowden granted Academy Award-nominated documentary maker Laura Poitras rare access for months prior to publically coming forward as the leaker.
In an interview with Salon published Monday, Poitras stated she has been working with Snowden since January and has been filming his months-long drive to release the information.
Her byline appeared on the Washington Post article that broke the story detailing PRISM, the top-secret NSA surveillance program that reportedly gathered intelligence from Microsoft, Facebook, Google and other Internet giants.
Poitrasís byline also appeared in the London Guardian article in which Snowden was identified as the NSA leaker.
Poitras made a video of Guardian reporter Glenn Greenwald interviewing Snowden, purportedly in Hong Kong. The video was posted on the Guardianís website.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/snowden-tied-to-an...
That all you fricken Repubs do is hope and pray daily that something bad happens to America so you can blame Obama. You talk the shit about how you love America but just like McConnell you would do anything to see it fail. Hypocrites one and all.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>You right wingers are ones whether knowingly or unknowingly had caused all these big mess at home and aboard! Moronic!
ya'll LOVE to
hate on US ...

huh ... lil crabby :)

Who peed in your Cheerios today?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin..... She's hovering around 50 now thinking she is a flag..... She may have went off the deep deep deeper end?
:-D
lol, she does flap.
I can see her grandchildren pulling away when she tries to embrace them...poor kids.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Jay...this president has to take vacation (hope is permanent), how can he stay here and explain all this scandals around him and his administration. LIARS club working overtime while he is gone. He is selfish, arrogant and doesn't give a damn about his country or his people.
How long can you keep saying ...I don't know, I don't know, I don't know?
Barack Clueless Obama ...!
P.S. Obamacare, silver plan is going to have $2,000.00 deductible? Also politicians are very much concerned about healthcare. They going to be under same care and now when they read, they're not happy about it.
"Lets pass so we can see what's in it"...!
I concur.

I hope you're right and they all have to get on the stupid plans they put out for the citizens. I did not hear that for a fact.

However......

My XXX (won't define who it is) just got the insurance papers from the boss. You have to work there three months before it kicks in. Gave it to me to read, what a worthless POS.$2500 deductible, 80/20 after that until $5000. Worthless ER and X-ray contribution, too. After a year you start over. Who in Hades spends $2500 a year to see the doc once in a great while, maybe to renew scripts or general physical??? Sore throat, need a script. This is a young person who will never meet the deductible, so XXX will be paying for all doctor visits if need be.

When I read the policy the first thing I said was..

"What a worthless POS!" "Go somewhere else." Can't. Already was signed up for it.

Obamacrapcare....my a$$!!!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>I'll wear my flag jockeys with my jeans riding low, in your honor, Labia
Calvin, you killing me.
LMfao all the day long!!!
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ya'll LOVE to
hate on US ...
huh ... lil crabby :)
Who peed in your Cheerios today?
i'm not one that hate ! You are ones are the real hater as you right wing war monger PNAC Agendas endangers Americans and world people. You our American right wing war mongers are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, ANti-peace, Anti-human rights, anti-Civil liberties...you bunch are most evil!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to you backing it as truth since you heard it on O'reoly or Beck or some racist Obama hate site??
That's where you idiots get everything that your ignorant asses spend hours copying and pasting...... Over and over and over!
Maybe you should ask your nonunion professor?
:-D dumbass!
Why don't you ask a Union Professor yourself?

President Susanna Tardi, Ph. D.
She is President of AFT Local 1796 at William Patterson University
http://www.aft-local-1796.org/contact/

OH quick get this removed before your own side realizes Ari beat you again!
Hurry...just teasing I saved it al as a word Doc and saved the link to my Fav. list!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Calvin, you killing me.
ANYthing 'derogatory'
TRIPS ya trigger ... eh?

Another SIGN of a psychopath ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Syl :)
No kitties in my house, but I DO like 'em ...
I have them around outside, BUT not in :)
Allergic to them ...
YES! An animal can 'sense' a good person ...
If anyone were to abuse an animal, you KNOW they will a person!
Part of a psychopaths description ...
"An animal can 'sense' a good person"
intuitive perception, in a cat
lol
45?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!
You know how many times this story has been debunked and laughed at as a bold face lie??
Stick to your edited Obama videos Jay!! If you only repeat ONE stupid thing over and over you won't look as stupid as ari and the crackhead.
Or are you trying to fill in the third position of the 3rd Stooge on this board?
:-D
LMAO!!!! Obama is Bush on steroids!!!! All of you useful idiots (liberals) welcome to the new USSR, you voted for it, you got it, now try to live with it!!!!
You blue states and city dwellers are SOL!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Calvin, you killing me.
Oh no...now cowvin scooter will have to start obsessing about your post because you said he was "killing" you. According to cowvin if you think about it and type it in a post then it must be true.

Citizens arrest, citizens arrest! Dumb asses! lmao

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the time they see a courtesy as being weak.
This is all an exercise in futility anyway.
you can say that again, suck-up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"An animal can 'sense' a good person"
intuitive perception, in a cat
lol
45?
your egg incubator NEVER gave you a pet, did she?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! Obama is Bush on steroids!!!! All of you useful idiots (liberals) welcome to the new USSR, you voted for it, you got it, now try to live with it!!!!
You blue states and city dwellers are SOL!!!!
Hi JD :)
Missed You!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not one that hate ! You are ones are the real hater as you right wing war monger PNAC Agendas endangers Americans and world people. You our American right wing war mongers are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, ANti-peace, Anti-human rights, anti-Civil liberties...you bunch are most evil!
Who amped up the Drone kills? Who just announced that we are joining the conflict in Syria because they crossed his red line? Hilarious! Slick Willy Clinton calls Obama a wuss and a fool and next thing you know...Obama is ready to send in the troops.
War monger? Yes, yes you democrat, leftwing, hypocrite nutjobs are showing just how tolerant you are!

Damn, you hypocrites are dumb asses!

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
ObamaDontCare

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur.
I hope you're right and they all have to get on the stupid plans they put out for the citizens. I did not hear that for a fact.
However......
My XXX (won't define who it is) just got the insurance papers from the boss. You have to work there three months before it kicks in. Gave it to me to read, what a worthless POS.$2500 deductible, 80/20 after that until $5000. Worthless ER and X-ray contribution, too. After a year you start over. Who in Hades spends $2500 a year to see the doc once in a great while, maybe to renew scripts or general physical??? Sore throat, need a script. This is a young person who will never meet the deductible, so XXX will be paying for all doctor visits if need be.
When I read the policy the first thing I said was..
"What a worthless POS!" "Go somewhere else." Can't. Already was signed up for it.
Obamacrapcare....my a$$!!!
I think it was "On the records" with Greta or Sean Hannity...not sure...our politicians now learning every day how lousy Obamacare is, are very much concern. Obamacare is European style healthcare.
Obamacare is not FREE! Why is so hard to understand that and why so many uninformed and clueless? You're right, Obamacrapcare!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 2 hr voter 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr gdave950 26,194
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr unknown 1,020
legalize marijuana 3 hr ole hippy 6
state police pulling people over on 25e. 4 hr mike 3
Help me out! 4 hr MafiaCustomz 3
whats wrong with Shannon Fergerson? 5 hr na na 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 13 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 14 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters