'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194105 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#105378 Jun 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Some 'comedic' RELIEF:
What's In It for a Libtard
http://robhoey127.blogspot.com/2011/07/religi...
What is a Patriot?
If you ask a liberal what is a patriot, you're likely to get a reply that doesn't quite answer the question: "A patriot is a person who doesn't have to go to war to prove he loves the country." or "It's a person who isn't afraid to speak out and protest about what's wrong with this country."
(Scratch a liberal and you get hives.)
http://robhoey127.blogspot.com/2011/07/what-i...
Sounds like your definition describes liberals more than republicans..... We aren't war mongers and our country is doing much better now than when under republican control.

You are just a racist who doesn't like a black man having so much power.

Bigot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105379 Jun 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your definition describes liberals more than republicans..... We aren't war mongers and our country is doing much better now than when under republican control.
You are just a racist who doesn't like a black man having so much power.
Bigot!
Sounds like your definition describes liberals more than republicans... said DUMchiT ...

duh ????

That WAS the comedic RELIEF ... stooge!

DID "I" 'dumb that DOWN' ENUF for u to 'understand???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105380 Jun 14, 2013
stooge

3. A dopey person with a thick skull. Usually information goes in one ear and out the other. basicly an idiot.

4.Stooge

1. Someone that always bitches about other people yet is a failure himself.

2. Someone who always feels like he has good ideas but actually is just a dumbass.

3. A hybrid between a bitch boy and a faget. An uncultured philistine that believes himself to be a gentleman, when in fact everyone knows he's just a stooge.

4. A clown. But not funny. At all.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105381 Jun 14, 2013

People who don't believe in Gosh
will go to heck ~-~
-Armen

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105383 Jun 14, 2013
USA has to make friends with Taliban
[DO NOT 'think' SO!!!]

In some countries, groups that have always been considered extremist have become a real force to be reckoned with. The Taliban is one of them. Even the U.S. government that is fighting against Taliban is forced to recognize it as a legal organization. This means that the existing issues should be solved with its representatives. Is it possible to appease the Taliban?

Some scientists believe religious extremism to be a mental illness and develop methods of its treatment. A vaccine for extremism has not yet been found, and in its absence the British are trying to negotiate with the Taliban in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Singapore and other countries.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/asia/14-06-201...

HOW do you 'make friends'
with someone ...
WHO WANTS TO KILL YOU and "ALL your race" ...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#105384 Jun 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Dictionary.com
teacher[ tee-cher ]
noun
1. a person who teaches or instructs, especially as a profession; instructor.
professor[ pruh-fes-er ]
noun
1. a teacher of the highest academic rank in a college or university, who has been awarded the title Professor in a particular branch of learning; a full professor a professor of Spanish literature.
This may help you out a bit ari.
Heh
Now that you know what a teacher is, doesn't it make you go find one?
Crow

Indianapolis, IN

#105385 Jun 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
stooge
i am basicly Someone that always bitches about other people yet is actually just a dumbass, a bitch and an uncultured philistine. everyone knows.
Much better.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105386 Jun 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you know what a teacher is, doesn't it make you go find one?
HIGH Fives Syl :)
Uncle Tab

United States

#105387 Jun 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
stooge
3. A dopey person with a thick skull. Usually information goes in one ear and out the other. basicly an idiot.
4.Stooge
1. Someone that always bitches about other people yet is a failure himself.
2. Someone who always feels like he has good ideas but actually is just a dumbass.
3. A hybrid between a bitch boy and a faget. An uncultured philistine that believes himself to be a gentleman, when in fact everyone knows he's just a stooge.
4. A clown. But not funny. At all.
This means republicans are stooges.

The first one is ALL you republicans do. And again.... You don't put 2 and 2 together LMAO

FAILURE!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#105388 Jun 14, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Much better.
Funny AND true!

:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105389 Jun 14, 2013
Ta ta ...
Going OUT to
ENJOY
TIME w/Family!

<3
Uncle Tab

United States

#105390 Jun 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ta ta ...
Going OUT to
ENJOY
TIME w/Family!
<3
Translation ..... Switching threads.

LMAO
GOO GOO GA GA

Los Angeles, CA

#105392 Jun 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ta ta ...
Going OUT to
ENJOY
TIME w/Family!
<3
Must be visiting day at your institution.

Since: Dec 11

#105393 Jun 14, 2013
Liberals have little to offer in real debate; look at how they use grey box postings to make personal attacks an good people they cannot compete with in real debate!

Since: Dec 11

#105394 Jun 14, 2013
>an< [on]
Syl

Ashland, KY

#105395 Jun 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HIGH Fives Syl :)
Thanks! I get so up set with these morons,I forget to proof read sometimes.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105396 Jun 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Liberals have little to offer in real debate; look at how they use grey box postings to make personal attacks an good people they cannot compete with in real debate!
you just want somebody to play with you........ aaaawwwww!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105397 Jun 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I get so up set with these morons,I forget to proof read sometimes.
you so sylly.......... thanks, sometimes I forget to proof read.9265

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#105398 Jun 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ted Cruz: Obama assaulting freedom on every front
From IRS targeting to the PRISM program, the Obama administration has disregarded our most basic freedoms as part of a Nixonian campaign to discredit its political enemies, Sen. Ted Cruz said in a speech Thursday.
“Using the machinery of government to target your political enemies is wrong. It was wrong when Nixon did it, and it’s wrong now,”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/14/ted-cruz-ob...
Snoop8765 10 hours ago
Cruz is correct, and everyone knows it ... even the idiot[like -UNC-] obumbles voters
richard 10 hours ago
While the original drafted articles of impeachment against Nixon included a charge of abusing the IRS, the reality is that Nixon never actually did that to anyone's knowledge. He did however, joke about doing while in the Oval Office, and that was caught on tape, so they included that charge. Of course, the charge was never cleared because Nixon resigned and there was no impeachment.
On the other hand, it's obvious that Obama has been abusing federal agencies like the IRS to intimidate people on a scale never seen before. There is so much corruption and abuse of the Constitution, it's hard to find any honesty in this administration. Everything seems to turn out to be a lie.
2shinyshoes richard 8 hours ago
Nobody seems to know anything. "I don't remember", "I don't know", "I can't recall", "I didn't have direct knowledge", not one person has come clean in these hearings. Congress should jail all these people, maybe then the Memories would come back to them.
==========
The TRUTH in comments :)
let's hear from the Canadian, eh?

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#105399 Jun 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Butt Head."nine cat night"is and old saying about a cold winters night.
You are a twisted excuse for a human being. You are the "sicko" But that's OK, at least you've got Uncle Tab looking up to you.
no it isn't an old saying "nine cat night" in parentheses returns 5 results, FIVE...one of which is your quote, so spin that shit somewhere else, Sylly. I don't care if you make love to cats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Mike Duquette 143,189
Woman ran-over in Mcdonald's parking lot. 27 min Praying 14
Joe Ore arrested again 50 min curious 7
Jeff Mills 1 hr Need to know 1
Who is a woman thats up for a good time? 1 hr Little tool 24
free jessica hubbard 1 hr Hang her up 5
diet pills (May '13) 1 hr confused 8
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 14 hr Knox county voter 21
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 15 hr Kit 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages