'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193552 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Syl

Ashland, KY

#105252 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is next..... Sleep tight don't let the cats ticks bite!
:-D she has to have dozens of cats sleeping with her.... You can just tell.
Have you ever heard the term "It's going to be a nine cat night" Any way whats wrong with sleeping with a cat or cats . If a cat trust you enough to cuddle up with you,it shows you are trust worthy that even a dumb animal knows it.
I see you must be an animal hater.
it's well known people who hate animals are known to be cruel people and have no respect for anyone else.
It's also well known that people who have love for all living things are kind to others and can be trusted.
But you have already proven what kind of human you are.
Sleep well tonight and don't have nightmares.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105253 Jun 13, 2013
90 Miles From Tyranny
Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

....Will Deserve Neither And Lose Both....

The Casual Tyrant

By GEORGE NEUMAYR

When caught, Obama just shrugs and suggests a “debate.”

It takes a special brand of chutzpah to use one’s own misdeeds as an occasion for “debate” or “updating” the law. Trust us to improve and reform the laws we are violating: that has been the essential message of the Obama administration over the last few weeks as scandal has engulfed it.
Eric Holder experimented with that tactic after he got nabbed for hacking into the emails of journalist James Rosen on a subpoena that defined him as a criminal spy. Instead of quitting, Holder dug in, casting the scandal as a learning experience for the nation, as if he had nothing to do with it. Now Obama is trying out that tactic to mollify Americans over the exposed NSA program. He is open to a “healthy” debate about it. Holder and Obama are like drunk drivers who cause a pile-up and then stroll back innocently to see if they can “help.”...
http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#105254 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THIS just KEEPS on getting better & BETTER!
As more 'details' come out!
I like it :)
Welllll for what it entails ...
0 going DOWN ...
==========
SNOWDEN TIED TO ANOTHER NSA WHISTLEBLOWER?
Filmmaker has close working relationship with famed surveillance critic
The filmmaker who has been working closely with National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden also has a close working relationship with another famed NSA whistleblower, William Binney.
Snowden granted Academy Award-nominated documentary maker Laura Poitras rare access for months prior to publically coming forward as the leaker.
In an interview with Salon published Monday, Poitras stated she has been working with Snowden since January and has been filming his months-long drive to release the information.
Her byline appeared on the Washington Post article that broke the story detailing PRISM, the top-secret NSA surveillance program that reportedly gathered intelligence from Microsoft, Facebook, Google and other Internet giants.
Poitras’s byline also appeared in the London Guardian article in which Snowden was identified as the NSA leaker.
Poitras made a video of Guardian reporter Glenn Greenwald interviewing Snowden, purportedly in Hong Kong. The video was posted on the Guardian’s website.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/snowden-tied-to-an...
You right wingers are ones whether knowingly or unknowingly had caused all these big mess at home and aboard! Moronic!
Uncle Tab

United States

#105255 Jun 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it should be easy to find a .gov reference to prove your claim(s) right?
Or do you simply act as if you never saw it?
Did you learn this tactic at a George Soros funded DNC get together?
As opposed to you backing it as truth since you heard it on O'reoly or Beck or some racist Obama hate site??

That's where you idiots get everything that your ignorant asses spend hours copying and pasting...... Over and over and over!

Maybe you should ask your nonunion professor?

:-D dumbass!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105256 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! You should get your own HBO comedy special! You could be rich!
( Dictionary.com sarcasm)
Let it sink in nice and slow
Uncle Tab, they are IDIOTS.

Since: Dec 11

#105258 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you click your heels together and repeat it often enough..... It will become truth.... Republican logic at its best.
There you go again...projecting!
I pity you.
C'mon guys/Gals give Uncle Tabitha a break!
Here we go now!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#105259 Jun 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard the term "It's going to be a nine cat night" Any way whats wrong with sleeping with a cat or cats . If a cat trust you enough to cuddle up with you,it shows you are trust worthy that even a dumb animal knows it.
it's well known people who hate animals are known to be cruel people and have no respect for anyone else.
It's also well known that people who have love for all living things are kind to others and can be trusted.
Thanks Syl :)
No kitties in my house, but I DO like 'em ...
I have them around outside, BUT not in :)

Allergic to them ...
YES! An animal can 'sense' a good person ...
If anyone were to abuse an animal, you KNOW they will a person!
Part of a psychopaths description ...
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105260 Jun 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always respond this way to people you disagree with? Months ago you and I could disagree but have civil conversations. What happened? I don't get into the name calling and game playing.
looking for love in all the wrong places.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#105261 Jun 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
you actually got a cat to trust you enough to sleep on your bed? Get Ripley.

nine cats? sicko!
Uncle Tab

United States

#105262 Jun 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Love animals, have a dog myself. Don't let him get on furniture tho. Kinda nasty. Even worse that someone would let cats sleep with them..... Just sounds nasty a bed full of cats. That's screwed up.

#105263 Jun 13, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari, good advise, very nice of you!
Most of the time they see a courtesy as being weak.
This is all an exercise in futility anyway.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105264 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THIS just KEEPS on getting better & BETTER!
As more 'details' come out!
I like it :)
Welllll for what it entails ...
0 going DOWN ...
==========
SNOWDEN TIED TO ANOTHER NSA WHISTLEBLOWER?
Filmmaker has close working relationship with famed surveillance critic
The filmmaker who has been working closely with National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden also has a close working relationship with another famed NSA whistleblower, William Binney.
Snowden granted Academy Award-nominated documentary maker Laura Poitras rare access for months prior to publically coming forward as the leaker.
In an interview with Salon published Monday, Poitras stated she has been working with Snowden since January and has been filming his months-long drive to release the information.
Her byline appeared on the Washington Post article that broke the story detailing PRISM, the top-secret NSA surveillance program that reportedly gathered intelligence from Microsoft, Facebook, Google and other Internet giants.
Poitras’s byline also appeared in the London Guardian article in which Snowden was identified as the NSA leaker.
Poitras made a video of Guardian reporter Glenn Greenwald interviewing Snowden, purportedly in Hong Kong. The video was posted on the Guardian’s website.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/snowden-tied-to-an...
That all you fricken Repubs do is hope and pray daily that something bad happens to America so you can blame Obama. You talk the shit about how you love America but just like McConnell you would do anything to see it fail. Hypocrites one and all.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105265 Jun 13, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>You right wingers are ones whether knowingly or unknowingly had caused all these big mess at home and aboard! Moronic!
ya'll LOVE to
hate on US ...

huh ... lil crabby :)

Who peed in your Cheerios today?

“I Walk On Water”

#105266 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin..... She's hovering around 50 now thinking she is a flag..... She may have went off the deep deep deeper end?
:-D
lol, she does flap.
I can see her grandchildren pulling away when she tries to embrace them...poor kids.
Jay

Paris, TN

#105267 Jun 13, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Jay...this president has to take vacation (hope is permanent), how can he stay here and explain all this scandals around him and his administration. LIARS club working overtime while he is gone. He is selfish, arrogant and doesn't give a damn about his country or his people.
How long can you keep saying ...I don't know, I don't know, I don't know?
Barack Clueless Obama ...!
P.S. Obamacare, silver plan is going to have $2,000.00 deductible? Also politicians are very much concerned about healthcare. They going to be under same care and now when they read, they're not happy about it.
"Lets pass so we can see what's in it"...!
I concur.

I hope you're right and they all have to get on the stupid plans they put out for the citizens. I did not hear that for a fact.

However......

My XXX (won't define who it is) just got the insurance papers from the boss. You have to work there three months before it kicks in. Gave it to me to read, what a worthless POS.$2500 deductible, 80/20 after that until $5000. Worthless ER and X-ray contribution, too. After a year you start over. Who in Hades spends $2500 a year to see the doc once in a great while, maybe to renew scripts or general physical??? Sore throat, need a script. This is a young person who will never meet the deductible, so XXX will be paying for all doctor visits if need be.

When I read the policy the first thing I said was..

"What a worthless POS!" "Go somewhere else." Can't. Already was signed up for it.

Obamacrapcare....my a$$!!!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105268 Jun 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>I'll wear my flag jockeys with my jeans riding low, in your honor, Labia
Calvin, you killing me.
LMfao all the day long!!!
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#105269 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ya'll LOVE to
hate on US ...
huh ... lil crabby :)
Who peed in your Cheerios today?
i'm not one that hate ! You are ones are the real hater as you right wing war monger PNAC Agendas endangers Americans and world people. You our American right wing war mongers are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, ANti-peace, Anti-human rights, anti-Civil liberties...you bunch are most evil!

#105270 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to you backing it as truth since you heard it on O'reoly or Beck or some racist Obama hate site??
That's where you idiots get everything that your ignorant asses spend hours copying and pasting...... Over and over and over!
Maybe you should ask your nonunion professor?
:-D dumbass!
Why don't you ask a Union Professor yourself?

President Susanna Tardi, Ph. D.
She is President of AFT Local 1796 at William Patterson University
http://www.aft-local-1796.org/contact/

OH quick get this removed before your own side realizes Ari beat you again!
Hurry...just teasing I saved it al as a word Doc and saved the link to my Fav. list!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105271 Jun 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Calvin, you killing me.
LMfao all the day long!!!
ANYthing 'derogatory'
TRIPS ya trigger ... eh?

Another SIGN of a psychopath ...

“I Walk On Water”

#105272 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Syl :)
No kitties in my house, but I DO like 'em ...
I have them around outside, BUT not in :)
Allergic to them ...
YES! An animal can 'sense' a good person ...
If anyone were to abuse an animal, you KNOW they will a person!
Part of a psychopaths description ...
"An animal can 'sense' a good person"
intuitive perception, in a cat
lol
45?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's had Curt brown 17 min Vickie 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 143,026
Garbage Service from Patrick Mills garbage service 1 hr infoman 12
Shooting at Walmart??? 1 hr Fact 27
Stephen Trace 1 hr Confused 16
Wet Vote Petition 1 hr Vote wet 15
Brian Kleete 3 hr info 1
Social services barbourville ky 13 hr Amazed 13
walmart shooting 14 hr curious 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages