'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#105065 Jun 13, 2013
With all of the faux outrage over the AIG bonuses almost no one has noticed that

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

expect to pay about

$210 million in retention bonuses

to 7,600 employees over 18 months, according to a letter from the mortgage companies' regulator.

The Price for Fannie and Freddie Keeps Going Up-Barney Frank's decision to 'roll the dice' on subsidized housing is becoming an epic disaster for taxpayers.

http://www.nevilleawards.com/fannie_freddie.s...

WE forget about THIS?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105066 Jun 13, 2013
Fannie and Freddie Amnesia - Taxpayers are on the hook for about $400 billion, partly because Sen. Obama helped to block reform.

~-~
Uncle Tab

United States

#105067 Jun 13, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what? Your trailer, meds and pork rinds? Not so much.
F'n hilarious!

:-D pork rinds and Mountain Dew!

Not a tooth left in her head.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105068 Jun 13, 2013
Nader:'Has There Been A Bigger Con Man In The White House Than Barack Obama?'

No, Ralph, no there hasnít.

The long-time consumer activist is upset with Obama for failing to follow through on a promise to raise the minimum wage. While conservatives may disagree with Nader on the minimum wage issue,

we can certainly commiserate with him on one point: Barack Obama makes promises that he doesn't keep. Itís who he is. Itís what he does.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/59062-nader-h...

Amen !

Since: Dec 11

#105069 Jun 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> look out your window , there's
drones out there. you IDIOT!!
Liars, and Tiggers and Drones oh my!

Go back to bed Winnie the Pooh, it's a Christopher Robin with a remote control helicopter....LOOK OUT! he's gonna flip a booger!

I just supermanned you Hoe!

countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105070 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Getting your ass handed to you by ARI (YET AGAIN) in such a public way wasn't embarrassing enough? You felt the need to come back with a goofy reply (excuse lol) and prove that you are a bigger ass-clown than you were first thought to be?
We get it, uncle flabby ass, we really do! You have nothing left to prove. LMMFAO Have you ever heard the saying that "self praise stinks"...well, you are living proof that is true. The stench of your bullshit posts and constant praising of yourself proceeds you. When you are at the low point of competing with cowvin scooter for the top topix ass-clown...you are nothing but a joke. We get it. LMAO
wittle tiny freak, go help
American La....bia do some cutting and pasting.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105071 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't need to apologize to me because you aren't able to comprehend what you read. But you should do something about it, DUMB ASS!
No habla bullshit. Hadn't you heard?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#105072 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tabitha using the batshit- crazy phone to snoop on neighbors! LMAO She is pissed because her neighbors don't bother to snoop on her. They would rather gouge their eyeballs out than to watch her crazy ass every day. Poor little country goat girl. Did cowvin scooter dump her? Is that why she is now begging for an audience?
Uncle Tab

United States

#105073 Jun 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Uccle Tabitha checking my references?
Are you on the "Bat-Phone"?
Quit stalling..... We're all wanting those phone numbers you said you posted.... We're gonna end this right now dumbass. And I'm going to use YOUR information to make an idiot of you.

So stfu and tell me the post number. I've been looking and there is no post number with local phone numbers on it.

Another lie?? I'm betting so.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105074 Jun 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank YOU!
You're Welcome!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105075 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise
Illinois Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky
NY Governor Andrew Cuomo
Senator Dianne Feinstein
San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne
Former NY Mayor Ed Koch (deceased)
Attorney General Eric Holder
Summary
These are just a few quotes that were found with a quick search.
Make no mistake, the end game for anti gunners is a complete and total ban on all guns.
http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/no-one...
American Labia, what happened to
all that religion??
Uncle Tab

United States

#105076 Jun 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Liars, and Tiggers and Drones oh my!
Go back to bed Winnie the Pooh, it's a Christopher Robin with a remote control helicopter....LOOK OUT! he's gonna flip a booger!
I just supermanned you Hoe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =316BF17k5d8XX
That GPA is showing thru again.

Quit watching Winnie the Pooh pedofile and give the post number.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105077 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>AL and Ari= Dumb and Dumber.
Funny!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105078 Jun 13, 2013
COLUMN: MOUNTING CONTROVERSIES ARE ALL ABOUT TRUST

WASHINGTON (AP)ó As a candidate, Barack Obama vowed to bring a different, better kind of leadership to the dysfunctional capital. He'd make government more efficient, accountable and transparent. He'd rise above the "small-ball" nature of doing business. And he'd work with Republicans to break Washington paralysis.

You can trust me, Obama said back in 2008. And ó for a while, at least ó a good piece of the country did.

But with big promises often come big failures ó and the potential for big hits to the one thing that can make or break a presidency: credibility.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/column-mountin...

Lyn sue3 days ago

How about all the murders, "accidents" and "suicides". This man is not only a dishonest fraud, he's also a killer...Oh, yes, and let's not forget the 3 gays from his church that spilled the beans about his sexual "romps"......within 1 1/2 months, in '07,(conveniently before the '08 election) all three murdered....2 Chicago-style.......gunned down in their own homes...1 from "HIV"....

and we believe that one, right?.....this man is the most dangerous man we've ever had in the White House...bar none.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105079 Jun 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up! American La...bia. slmfao.
Be nice goat girl...meeee!

#105080 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit stalling..... We're all wanting those phone numbers you said you posted.... We're gonna end this right now dumbass. And I'm going to use YOUR information to make an idiot of you.
So stfu and tell me the post number. I've been looking and there is no post number with local phone numbers on it.
Post#105005
1 hr ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#105082 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it go already. He proved you wrong again, he answered your question with facts from your favorite government websites, he embarrassed you again, get over it. lol Don't worry so much, uncle flabby ass...you can't lose credibility that you never had. Don't be a wuss. Take it like the sisterboy man you are and you won't feel so embarrassed. It's not like you won't be making a fool of yourself again (on here) lmao

#105083 Jun 13, 2013
and it was a "Reply" to your post...AGAIN!

Is that YOU HILLARY?
Did you bump your friggin head again?
Are mixing you pills and Vodka again?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105084 Jun 13, 2013
Obama Running Secret Wars Out of White House: Sachs

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/obama-running-...
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105085 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Z ...
Sometimes I get VERY frustrated at their 'stoopidity' and don't HOLD back!
Let's Keep on, KEEPING ON ...
It's Working :)
You're Welcome AL...!
You're 100% right!
<3
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ralph smith 27 min who 9
Stacy Keys 1 hr yeppers 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Marie 136,236
Mike smith 2 hr Collins 1
Where can you sign WET vote Petition ??? 2 hr Good job guys 10
law on the creek 6 hr creeker 1
Teacher arrested 10 hr shopper 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE