'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
92,941 - 92,960 of 147,018 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104904
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
The CUNTry goat girl should have to chew grass in the shape of the words "I kan knot comp-pre-hen nuttin"...a thousand times. lol
wittle tiny freak
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104905
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American labia.........lmfao. Seriously,
I can't stop.
Calvin is so funny!!!

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104907
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to use colons and semicolons dumbass!
:-D
You just throw things like that in posts for no reason..... Why??
:-D
That GPA lie gets more and more obvious as each day passes!
I am a unique writer; therefore I use my punctuation as it should be, to create a pause as if it were my actual voice complete with inflection and tone. I create many effects with my "style"...

Some of my grammar/punctuation may not be perfect, but that's my prerogative as the writer.
I do use precise spelling and grammar when writing for business communications and or school.

Microsoft Word Professional Plus is my proof reader; I don't usually wax pedantic, I highly doubt you or any of your cohorts have used any version of Microsoft Word! Country Girl is a simpleton.

My Portfolio was offered as a wager, in a manner you could not twist and deny! You chickened out...so STFU!

Now we can either debate issues of substance (where you always lose, or we can bicker less meaningful crap.
What say you Cornholio?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104909
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare does not even initiate until 2014 you moron.
My moron friend, Sebelius has already taken over the death panel.Did you not keep up again?

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104911
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> son of an *asshole .... I use caps when
I get ready, you and that b*itch are both idiots
and jealous of the POTUS. and how did you pull
atheist out of your ass? minimum wage ... that's
what you would hope. but cashier's got to eat
to. what gives you the right to down anybody
that works hard for their money? you so educated , why you here all day? let me guess ..
crazy check. monthly? teacher, please grade
my paper.
Why me here?
It's just a distraction during my busy day.
Why are you here? Off today? or just "off" everyday?
Tell me if I'm incorrect; I think you don't use proper caps because you post via mobile device?
I think many of your grammar mistakes are simply because you don't have a clue. Either way it isn't any skin off my nose, but American Lady is more accurate and post's much more relevant information...complete with reference links!
A simple spellchecker app on your device will not tell you when *you're* using the wrong word for the sentence, but that's *your* choice.
I did not mean to belittle your occupation; however an adult should have higher aspirations, those jobs are for teens. Get a good education and earn a bigger pay check!
If you have no felonies, I can show you how to get started.
Peace out.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104914
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
I've brought this up a few times and I know why they won't reply, has anyone else noticed?
I've asked these dumb republicans here to post some ideas that their party has thrown out to help our country on jobs, economy and such. They haven't put up one thing.
Republicans in this board are politically IGNORANT!! They have NO ideas. They only thing they do is repeat what Thier crazy websites tell them to say.
What else can they do? Republicans have failed this country as Obama has brought the recovery to us. Republicans have done NOTHING!!
That's why they can't talk about any republican ideas..... There aren't any and republicans are uneducated fools.
I am not a dumb Republican, I thought you were looking for an equal to debate.
I will interject anyway; Flat Tax is a "Republican" idea.
If you are truly interested in GOP ideas and legislative proposals you might visit the website of the Majority Leader?

Republicans have a plan that lays the groundwork for a stronger economy and a brighter future for all Americans. It includes some simple things most of us can agree on, some tough choices, and a lot of common sense. These conservative solutions will help create new jobs today, make life work for families across the country, and expand opportunity for everyone – without expanding government.

Here’s how we’d do it:

Energy Independence

An "all of the above" approach that expands American energy production will help create jobs, boost manufacturing, and make energy more affordable.





Lowering Health Care Costs & Bolstering Research

Repealing ObamaCare, enacting patient-centered reforms, and eliminating wasteful government spending so we can focus on disease and disorder research will improve care, and bring down the costs that strain families and make it harder for small businesses to hire.





Expanding Education Opportunity

Reforming federal education policies to empower parents with choice and equal opportunity to seek great teachers and schools, and improve access to college and training, will better prepare students for tomorrow’s job market.





Simplifying the Tax Code

A simpler, flatter tax code without all the loopholes will be fairer for everyone, bring jobs home, and help make American innovators and manufacturers more competitive.





Controlling Spending

Stopping wasteful spending, strengthening priorities like Medicare, and replacing the president’s sequester with smarter cuts and reforms that help us balance the budget – just like families do – will help pay down our debt and preserve the American Dream.





Fostering Innovation

Keeping the Internet free from government regulation, stopping cyber-attacks while protecting our privacy, and modernizing our laws will help promote technological innovation and entrepreneurship.





Reforming Immigration & Border Security

Securing our borders, enforcing our laws, and making the process of becoming a legal immigrant fairer and more efficient will help America remain a magnet for the brightest minds and hardest workers.





Reining in Red Tape

Removing artificial government barriers and red tape will preserve and strengthen Americans’ ability to build, grow, and compete with anyone.





Expanding Markets for Manufacturers & Small Businesses

Opening new markets for American-made goods will help lower prices for consumers, create better, higher-paying jobs for workers, and attract new investments in the United States.





Stopping Waste & Fixing Broken Government

Responsible oversight of government operations will help remove obstacles to growth and ensure accountability for taxpayers.
(if you follow the link below, the hyperlinks are in the above synopsis).

http://www.gop.gov/jobs/
Assuming we are not informed is your first mistake, it may be the ultimate flaw in your reasoning. When you underestimate us...you overestimate your own ability.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104917
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
I hope they hurry up and get this Snowden tool back to the states and put him on trial as soon as possible.
Assheads like that that put our country at risk should be dealt with severely and very quickly.
Of course we all know that Snowden is a republican..... Says alot about how dangerous republicans are with secret information.
There you go again; defending Odumba, because he really needs your help!
Eric Snowden (Democrat, Independent, or Republican) is a Hero! He is a "whistle blower" from within the inner circle of highly trained and educated individuals; he saw the actual abuses and decided it was worth the risk to expose it!
He seems to think like Senator Rand Paul, bet that burns your ignorant @$$ doesn't it?
ObamaDontCare

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104918
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> yes, you're an idiot too. don't have to
explain Jack shit to your punk ass. but guess what
I write for a living. trained to write as least as possible, and get my point across. and yes you
to are jealous of the POTUS, from day one.
so keep on hating. how far has that gotten
you?
Nice goat, nice goat, calm down...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104919
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck has made you stupid. Her issues had nothing to do with ObamaCare dumbass.
Educate yourself outside of crazy untrue republican 'news' sites.
They mislead you and make you out to be a fool.
And btw.... She got the transplant.... So either way, you lose this one.
Grasping much??
Never listen to Beck- don`t know where he is.And you missed the point-there had to be a law suit and all the news media get on the death panel to allow the transplant.So, my dippy friend, better understand more before you spout off.
It could be with Obama Care, when it is implemented, this will be the only way we can get the proper treatment. Don`t be a dipstick.

No one has any right to decide what medical one needs except the Dr. and you!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104920
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a dumb Republican, I thought you were looking for an equal to debate.
I will interject anyway; Flat Tax is a "Republican" idea.
If you are truly interested in GOP ideas and legislative proposals you might visit the website of the Majority Leader?
Republicans have a plan that lays the groundwork for a stronger economy and a brighter future for all Americans. It includes some simple things most of us can agree on, some tough choices, and a lot of common sense. These conservative solutions will help create new jobs today, make life work for families across the country, and expand opportunity for everyone – without expanding government.
Here’s how we’d do it:
Energy Independence
An "all of the above" approach that expands American energy production will help create jobs, boost manufacturing, and make energy more affordable.
Lowering Health Care Costs & Bolstering Research
Repealing ObamaCare, enacting patient-centered reforms, and eliminating wasteful government spending so we can focus on disease and disorder research will improve care, and bring down the costs that strain families and make it harder for small businesses to hire.
Expanding Education Opportunity
Reforming federal education policies to empower parents with choice and equal opportunity to seek great teachers and schools, and improve access to college and training, will better prepare students for tomorrow’s job market.
Simplifying the Tax Code
A simpler, flatter tax code without all the loopholes will be fairer for everyone, bring jobs home, and help make American innovators and manufacturers more competitive.
Controlling Spending
Stopping wasteful spending, strengthening priorities like Medicare, and replacing the president’s sequester with smarter cuts and reforms that help us balance the budget – just like families do – will help pay down our debt and preserve the American Dream.
Fostering Innovation
Keeping the Internet free from government regulation, stopping cyber-attacks while protecting our privacy, and modernizing our laws will help promote technological innovation and entrepreneurship.
Reforming Immigration & Border Security
Securing our borders, enforcing our laws, and making the process of becoming a legal immigrant fairer and more efficient will help America remain a magnet for the brightest minds and hardest workers.
Reining in Red Tape
Removing artificial government barriers and red tape will preserve and strengthen Americans’ ability to build, grow, and compete with anyone.
Expanding Markets for Manufacturers & Small Businesses
Opening new markets for American-made goods will help lower prices for consumers, create better, higher-paying jobs for workers, and attract new investments in the United States.
Stopping Waste & Fixing Broken Government
Responsible oversight of government operations will help remove obstacles to growth and ensure accountability for taxpayers.
(if you follow the link below, the hyperlinks are in the above synopsis).
http://www.gop.gov/jobs/
Assuming we are not informed is your first mistake, it may be the ultimate flaw in your reasoning. When you underestimate us...you overestimate your own ability.
Thanks ARI-- well said!!Worth repeating!!
ObamaDontCare

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104921
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Night Z ...
Sorry you had to 'witness' this ...
Good morning AL...!

Don't care about liberal loonies ...
Don't apologize dear, this people don't want to debate, attacks is the only thing they know ...
They learn from their president, calling opposition the enemy, "VOTE FOR REVENGE"...!
The Bard

Newport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104923
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a unique writer; therefore I use my punctuation as it should be, to create a pause as if it were my actual voice complete with inflection and tone. I create many effects with my "style"...
Some of my grammar/punctuation may not be perfect, but that's my prerogative as the writer.
I do use precise spelling and grammar when writing for business communications and or school.
Microsoft Word Professional Plus is my proof reader; I don't usually wax pedantic, I highly doubt you or any of your cohorts have used any version of Microsoft Word! Country Girl is a simpleton.
My Portfolio was offered as a wager, in a manner you could not twist and deny! You chickened out...so STFU!
Now we can either debate issues of substance (where you always lose, or we can bicker less meaningful crap.
What say you Cornholio?
7 Paragraphs
144 words
671 characters
In 15 lines.

Just a feeble attempt to tell the readers of Topix (the all so critically acclaimed topix) that you are a unique writer?
Everyone is a unique writer you simpleton.

If I were to grade this pathetic rambling of yours it would receive a D- for grammar and content.

As far as you waxing pedantic, I laugh out loud at you, you silly fool.
Me thinks you should keep your day job of washing and waxing autos.

Continue on with your over abundance of copy/paste material here on Topix and stop pretending to be something you never will.

WS
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104924
Jun 13, 2013
 
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck has made you stupid. Her issues had nothing to do with ObamaCare dumbass.
Educate yourself outside of crazy untrue republican 'news' sites.
They mislead you and make you out to be a fool.
And btw.... She got the transplant.... So either way, you lose this one.
Grasping much??
Someone lives,someone dies.

It has everything to do with Oblamercare when bureaucrats play God.

Get used to picking up your psych meds at the court house.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104926
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

**********
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

**********

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
**********
The Bard

Newport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104927
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a dumb Republican, I thought you were looking for an equal to debate.
I will interject anyway; Flat Tax is a "Republican" idea.
If you are truly interested in GOP ideas and legislative proposals you might visit the website of the Majority Leader?
Republicans have a plan that lays the groundwork for a stronger economy and a brighter future for all Americans. It includes some simple things most of us can agree on, some tough choices, and a lot of common sense. These conservative solutions will help create new jobs today, make life work for families across the country, and expand opportunity for everyone – without expanding government.
Here’s how we’d do it:
Energy Independence
An "all of the above" approach that expands American energy production will help create jobs, boost manufacturing, and make energy more affordable.
Lowering Health Care Costs & Bolstering Research
Repealing ObamaCare, enacting patient-centered reforms, and eliminating wasteful government spending so we can focus on disease and disorder research will improve care, and bring down the costs that strain families and make it harder for small businesses to hire.
Expanding Education Opportunity
Reforming federal education policies to empower parents with choice and equal opportunity to seek great teachers and schools, and improve access to college and training, will better prepare students for tomorrow’s job market.
Simplifying the Tax Code
A simpler, flatter tax code without all the loopholes will be fairer for everyone, bring jobs home, and help make American innovators and manufacturers more competitive.
Controlling Spending
Stopping wasteful spending, strengthening priorities like Medicare, and replacing the president’s sequester with smarter cuts and reforms that help us balance the budget – just like families do – will help pay down our debt and preserve the American Dream.
Fostering Innovation
Keeping the Internet free from government regulation, stopping cyber-attacks while protecting our privacy, and modernizing our laws will help promote technological innovation and entrepreneurship.
Reforming Immigration & Border Security
Securing our borders, enforcing our laws, and making the process of becoming a legal immigrant fairer and more efficient will help America remain a magnet for the brightest minds and hardest workers.
Reining in Red Tape
Removing artificial government barriers and red tape will preserve and strengthen Americans’ ability to build, grow, and compete with anyone.
Expanding Markets for Manufacturers & Small Businesses
Opening new markets for American-made goods will help lower prices for consumers, create better, higher-paying jobs for workers, and attract new investments in the United States.
Stopping Waste & Fixing Broken Government
Responsible oversight of government operations will help remove obstacles to growth and ensure accountability for taxpayers.
(if you follow the link below, the hyperlinks are in the above synopsis).
http://www.gop.gov/jobs/
Assuming we are not informed is your first mistake, it may be the ultimate flaw in your reasoning. When you underestimate us...you overestimate your own ability.
I concur you are not a dumb Republican.
There is no need for you to reference a party affiliation.

You Mam, are just quite simply dumb.
No party required.

WS

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104928
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Never listen to Beck- don`t know where he is.And you missed the point-there had to be a law suit and all the news media get on the death panel to allow the transplant.So, my dippy friend, better understand more before you spout off.
It could be with Obama Care, when it is implemented, this will be the only way we can get the proper treatment. Don`t be a dipstick.
No one has any right to decide what medical one needs except the Dr. and you!!!
Well said my friend, he simply parrots the MSNBC talking points.
Without the ability to reason and use critical thinking they must rely on a MaddCow to lead them. Will we be able to rid America of Obama care? I hope sooner rather than later!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104930
Jun 13, 2013
 
Jeffrey Immelt, the jobs czar from hell

The New York Times reported last month that General Electric earned $14.2 billion in international profits, including,$5.1 billion in the United States. Yet GE did not pay a dime in federal income taxes last year. Oddly, President Obama chose GE Chairman and Chief Executive Jeffrey Immelt to head his President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness.

According to the Associated Press, Immelt's compensation package doubled to $15.2 million last year, while this year GE is seeking major concessions from the unions that represent its shrinking American workforce. That makes Immelt the wrong guy for the job of jobs czar.

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/saunders/articl...

GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt, The Head Of Obama’s Jobs Council, Is Moving Jobs And Economic Infrastructure To China At A Blistering Pace

GE is supposed to be creating the "jobs of tomorrow", but it seems that most of the "jobs of tomorrow" will not be located inside the United States.

The last GE factory in the U.S. that made light bulbs closed last September. The transition to the new CFL light bulbs was supposed to create a whole bunch of those "green jobs" that Barack Obama keeps talking about, but as an article in the Washington Post noted, that simply is not happening....

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/g...

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104931
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they CHANGE the premise of public forums? You post your opinion and people reply with their opinions...right?
Prosecute the George W Obama cartel/crime family!!!
Ahhhh, another wingnut parrot! HUYA!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
ObamaDontCare

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104932
Jun 13, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
Impeach Obama Rally Causes 10 Mile Traffic Jam
Carlsbad Patch reports on a Tea Party coordinated “Impeach Obama” demonstration that occured on a Southern California overpass and caused traffic to backup at least ten miles, as the organizer apologized for "any small inconvenience" drivers may have dealt with.
The protesters stood on an overpass Saturday waving to motorists in the Interstate 5 southbound lanes of Carlsbad, California. They flew American flags and showcased placards stating "Remember Benghazi," "Obama Lies" and "Amnesty Hell No!", the Patch noted.
The protest had a 10 a.m. setup and traffic reportedly began to slow around 12:15 p.m.-- stretching from under the Tamarack Rd. overpass to Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base, ten miles distant.
Roger Ogden, a Tea Party activist involved with the protest issued this statement to the Patch via email:
I would say sorry for any small inconvenience they may have suffered. But it is also inconvenient to the entire nation to have a lawless president in office who murders American citizens without judicial process; wages illegal war without congressional approval required by the Constitution, including a terroristic drone war, which has killed about 5,000 people including many children and innocent bystanders in allied countries; dictates law by executive order and generally trashes the Constitution.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/12/impeach-...
**********
http://carlsbad.patch.com/groups/around-town/...
Hi Jay!

Carlsbad is a nice town near the beach. I have friends in that town, most Europeans. They're all have they own business ...real estate, construction, rentals, restaurants, beautiful homes. YES they don't like what Obama is doing to this country. Obamacare is a disaster, economy, taxes increased. They all say, if Obama likes European lifestyle, he should move to Europe. WE ALL LOVE AMERICA THAT'S WHY WE ARE HERE AND NOT IN EUROPE!

Thanks Jay for that post!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104933
Jun 13, 2013
 
Jobs Bills Stuck In The Senate - Democrat CONTROLLED

House Republicans have passed 40 jobs bills that are currently ***stuck in the Democrat controlled Senate.

Congressional Replacement of President Obama's Energy-Restricting and Job-Limiting Offshore Drilling Plan
H.R. 6082 - Senate has taken no action to date - controlled by reid

ETC...

http://majorityleader.gov/JobsTracker/

MrRogers
At what point in time does Washington get it? Your people say we must reform social security for example.
After you raided it and stole "OUR MONEY" not your money.
And now your giving it away to people that never put into it..perhaps its time to replace the congress and senate with common sense people.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to correct this problem.
And Obama is killing jobs every chance he gets.

He just put 20,000 people out of work.

Did you watch those jobs go up into space today? Simply amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
john sowders 15 min not surprised 3
1 Blessing From God 19 min Stephen Levi 12
New club in Barbourville? 51 min hollar crawler 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min LOL in a suit 128,962
sweet candy corn 53 min seller 1
People on social media showing off their perfec... (Jan '14) 1 hr AKu 23
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 2 hr Ten Four 4
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••