'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#105032 Jun 13, 2013
Did Slick Willy just start Hitlary's presidential campaign by calling Obama a wuss and a fool? hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Are the crooks turning on each other? There's just no honor among thieves any more, is there? Hitlary agreed to take the fall for Obama's Benghazi coverup if he would support her instead of Biden for the democrat presidential nomination. Now that all the Obama scandals and coverups are coming out sooner than they expected and before the next presidential election...Hitlary realizes that Obama's support will hurt her politically. Biden is still crazy so he still doesn't realize anything at all. It's business as usual in Biden's brain. lmao

The democrat party's implosion is coming on a little faster than originally expected. The Huffington Post now referring to Obama as George W. Obama, the ACLU suing the Obama and his administration for violating the Constitutional rights of all Americans, Slick Willy Clinton calling George W. Obama a wuss and a fool, the New York Times left leaning liberal nutjob newspaper claiming Obama has lost all credibility with them and the American citizens.

Hey Boo, you having a rough month?

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105033 Jun 13, 2013
Aries
You're in a very dynamic mood with the Moon in Leo, and you'll also have plenty of energy until mid July. This might give you the impetus and confidence to launch some new projects or to do something that you've never tried before. It will be fun to push yourself further than usual or to tackle an ambitious venture.

Libra
You need plenty of scope today, both emotionally and mentally. You don't like the idea of being tied down or restricted, so do your best to wriggle out of anything that threatens to be too predictable or tedious. It just isn't your cup of tea at the moment, as you'll make plain if necessary. Do things on the spur of the moment and as the fancy takes you.

Leo
Spend time with friends and other people who are on the same wavelength as you. It would certainly be a shame to spend a lot of time by yourself on this gregarious and sociable day, because you'll feel you're missing out on something. If you can find the time, you'll enjoy getting on with a favourite hobby.

Sagittarius
You're in the market for plenty of 'fun and games' under the Leo Moon, especially if they're rather daring or reckless. But don't do anything too foolhardy in case it backfires on you. Thanks to rampaging Mars in fickle Gemini and unpredictable Uranus in lustful Aries, love and lust will also be on the agenda between now and mid July. Do not confuse the two, because that will lead to broken hearts.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105034 Jun 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and now you are too skeered to show you flag and Muslim Hijab!
What nations flag was that?
Either you are or your just another Liberal Troll!
BUSTED!
Same shit, different day with you.

It was a Palestinian flag.

Scared of showing it, never. I'll put it back any time I feel like it. Busted, your ass, you buffoon.
not alone

Tampa, FL

#105035 Jun 13, 2013
Proverbs 9:13
King James Version (KJV)

13A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.
the original wtf

Glasgow, KY

#105036 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mom told me after one turned her down Yesterday for a BJ.
Now how would you know that unless you where there giving your specialty bj's to those gay priests? Oops...open mouth, swallow gizz, sisterboy.

Damn, you are a dumb ass. LMAO
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105037 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Why me here?
It's just a distraction during my busy day.
Why are you here? Off today? or just "off" everyday?
Tell me if I'm incorrect; I think you don't use proper caps because you post via mobile device?
I think many of your grammar mistakes are simply because you don't have a clue. Either way it isn't any skin off my nose, but American Lady is more accurate and post's much more relevant information...complete with reference links!
A simple spellchecker app on your device will not tell you when *you're* using the wrong word for the sentence, but that's *your* choice.
I did not mean to belittle your occupation; however an adult should have higher aspirations, those jobs are for teens. Get a good education and earn a bigger pay check!
If you have no felonies, I can show you how to get started.
Peace out.
you mean America La ....bia?
lmao still. aaaahahahahaha!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105038 Jun 13, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA LIARS CLUB...New name for Obama Administration!
Darling AL...! Excellent job ...each time I have to wait in line like grocery stores, doctor's appointment, etc. I read your stories...very informative.
From now on I read American Lady...news!
Ignore this ignorant liberal creatures ... if they read your news you bring here it would be to much for their little heads.
Thanks a million ...!
God bless!
<3
:-)
Thank You Z ...
Sometimes I get VERY frustrated at their 'stoopidity' and don't HOLD back!

Let's Keep on, KEEPING ON ...

It's Working :)
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105039 Jun 13, 2013
I answer and they run away?
Where did they go?
ILiH, was that a Palestinian flag and Hajib?
Do you even know the implications? what are Palestinians notorious for?
Can you remember Yassir Arafat?
http://honestreporting.com/yassir-arafat-1929...
What are Israelis famous for? stealing land from others.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#105040 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Everything you ever wanted to know
about Islam but were too
politically correct to ask.
Doctors of Death[WE have THEM]- The Medical Malpractice Jihad DDr, DD2, DD3, DD4 , DD11, DD13
- neglect and maltreatment of infidel patients DD5, DD7 , DD8, DD9, DD10, DD12
http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/01/everyth...
Deport AND Close the Borders!
Not happening backward and deadbeat.

Location hidden

#105042 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Z ...
Sometimes I get VERY frustrated at their 'stoopidity' and don't HOLD back!
Let's Keep on, KEEPING ON ...
It's Working :)
It's not working.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#105043 Jun 13, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>Scared of showing it, never. I'll put it back any time I feel like it.
Be careful big talker. Washington eyes are watching. You WILL NOT do as you please unless you get clearance from and approval from the people you voted for who swore under oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. They will let you know when, where, why, how, and if you can do what they allow you to do. You talk as if you have lived in a free America for the last 5 years. Now how funny is that, y'all!

You wanted it...you got it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105044 Jun 13, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Same shit, different day with you.
It was a Palestinian flag.
Scared of showing it, never. I'll put it back any time I feel like it. Busted, your ass, you buffoon.
Are 'diamonds' your best friend?
I don't like them myself ...
I like platinum ...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105045 Jun 13, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not working.
Some posts ARE being removed ...
They're NOT mine ...

Location hidden

#105046 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy doesn't become 'anyone'...
Makes 'em green ...
Jealous of what? Your trailer, meds and pork rinds? Not so much.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#105047 Jun 13, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice goat, nice goat, calm down...
shut up! American La...bia. slmfao.

Location hidden

#105048 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful big talker. Washington eyes are watching. You WILL NOT do as you please unless you get clearance from and approval from the people you voted for who swore under oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. They will let you know when, where, why, how, and if you can do what they allow you to do. You talk as if you have lived in a free America for the last 5 years. Now how funny is that, y'all!
You wanted it...you got it.
"I am appalled that the government is snooping on me - this must stop! On the other hand, when someone is watching it does make it hotter." -Bill Maher
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105049 Jun 13, 2013
Aphelion wrote:

Top psychiatrist concludes liberals clinically nuts
Eminent psychiatrist makes case ideology is mental disorder

WASHINGTON Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, "The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness." "Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to "the vast right-wing conspiracy."

For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by the two major candidates for the Democratic Party presidential nomination can only be understood as a psychological disorder.

"A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity as liberals do," he says. "A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state as liberals do."

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
satisfying infantile claims to entitlement,
indulgence and compensation;
augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
rejecting the sovereignty of the individual,
subordinating him to the will of the government.

"The roots of liberalism and its associated madness can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind," he says. "When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious."

~-~

As 'can be' SEEN on this board ...
D~A~I~L~Y ...

Location hidden

#105050 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Some posts ARE being removed ...
They're NOT mine ...
None of my posts have ever been removed. So who are you referring to?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105051 Jun 13, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what? Your trailer, meds and pork rinds? Not so much.
Laugh ... then lQQk down nose ...
Ignore ...

:D

While eating 'pork rinds'

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#105052 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What are Israelis famous for? stealing land from others.
What is the Muslim Brotherhood known for? lol Hopefully the billions of Americans tax payer dollars and the 15 USA F16's Obama sent them will help them continue what they are known for, ya think? Oh by the way, have you seen the latest video of one of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood officials speaking about America and Israel being their main enemies but he wouldn't want that secret to get out? He was told by others at the meeting that the meeting was being broadcast live...the Muslim Brotherhood official laughed and looked embarrassed. Probably the same way he laughs when Obama continues to send the Brotherhood money and weapons even tho they consider us as their main enemy. Thanks, uncle Barack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New WET vote petition started today in barbourv... 17 min For sure 18
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 24 min SLY WEST 3,650
Robert Wyatt Darren west Scotty Powell 42 min Curious 10
Missing Dogs 1 hr Please Hep 4
School System 1 hr Wondering 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,316
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 492
dinky phipps 2 hr literally 29
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 4 hr MeMe 9
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST