'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
92,921 - 92,940 of 151,092 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#104890 Jun 13, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have such a distaste for such,,, why did you attempt to reply in kind? Typical lying ass rush puffing wingnut extremist! Get Ya Own HUYA!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
When did they CHANGE the premise of public forums? You post your opinion and people reply with their opinions...right?

Prosecute the George W Obama cartel/crime family!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#104891 Jun 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your paper is one of the most illiterate pieces I've ever read. Your run on sentences make no sense. You switch thoughts in the middle of a sentence. You don't know how to punctuate. You can't spell for jackshit. You never use caps you say, until you get ready to what?
You accuse people of being *jealous* of a president, which makes no common sense at all. I never heard of a "crazy check monthly."
You are clearly dysfunctional and desperately in need of counseling.
And you have the nerve to call someone else and idiot?
LOL, go back to school and this time finish!
Your paper is a D-minus. And the only reason you didn't flunk is because you spelled the letter "I" correctly.
The CUNTry goat girl should have to chew grass in the shape of the words "I kan knot comp-pre-hen nuttin"...a thousand times. lol
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#104892 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the goat girl that believes every thing scooter and uncle flabby ass says or types. I suppose we should all agree now that goat girl has bleated her opinion. lmao
Are you so stupid that you believe anyone in their right mind would give a rats ass what you think? You are here to be made fun of and to prove how ignorant you ObaMORONS are...and that's it.
Up all Night deadbeat.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#104893 Jun 13, 2013
Since the lung problem of little Sarah has been on all the news--Would any of you that refused to admit that Obama Care had Death Panels now care to advise just what Sebelius was doing when she denied the children the lung transplant?

Of course you will deny it. but there it is for you to know it IS there!

Since: Dec 11

#104894 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
And she's an idiot..... Don't care if she's male or female..... I treat all you idiots the same.... As idiots!...said dumchit!
Are "ladies" considered males WHERE you come from?
No wonder you are so screwed UP!
)8~D>
I did say I believe Cornholio is either a mental patient or behind bars somewhere; criminally insane, or simply insane.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#104895 Jun 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Since the lung problem of little Sarah has been on all the news--Would any of you that refused to admit that Obama Care had Death Panels now care to advise just what Sebelius was doing when she denied the children the lung transplant?
Of course you will deny it. but there it is for you to know it IS there!
Obamacare does not even initiate until 2014 you moron.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#104896 Jun 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say I believe Cornholio is either a mental patient or behind bars somewhere; criminally insane, or simply insane.
You silly Truck Driver.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#104897 Jun 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your paper is one of the most illiterate pieces I've ever read. Your run on sentences make no sense. You switch thoughts in the middle of a sentence. You don't know how to punctuate. You can't spell for jackshit. You never use caps you say, until you get ready to what?
You accuse people of being *jealous* of a president, which makes no common sense at all. I never heard of a "crazy check monthly."
You are clearly dysfunctional and desperately in need of counseling.
And you have the nerve to call someone else and idiot?
LOL, go back to school and this time finish!
Your paper is a D-minus. And the only reason you didn't flunk is because you spelled the letter "I" correctly.
yes, you're an idiot too. don't have to
explain Jack shit to your punk ass. but guess what
I write for a living. trained to write as least as possible, and get my point across. and yes you
to are jealous of the POTUS, from day one.
so keep on hating. how far has that gotten
you?
Syl

Greenup, KY

#104898 Jun 13, 2013
Fnar Fnar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to bring back some wits so you can battle with me.
Waiting........
If you knew what "wits" were, you'd know AL passed you up days ago. You need to catch up. OOPS! You have to have a brain for that.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#104899 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the goat girl that believes every thing scooter and uncle flabby ass says or types. I suppose we should all agree now that goat girl has bleated her opinion. lmao
Are you so stupid that you believe anyone in their right mind would give a rats ass what you think? You are here to be made fun of and to prove how ignorant you ObaMORONS are...and that's it.
wittle tiny freak....I don't even read
that BS you post. make fun all you want, at
least make me laugh. oh, and your an idiot too!
Syl

Greenup, KY

#104900 Jun 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hope you brought a book
and the world's largest crossword puzzle
and kissed your family goodbye
LOL!! Without brains Fnar Fnar doesn't know a wit when they see one.They keep passing him/her by and thumbing their nose at Fnar Fnar and keep on going.
Syl

Greenup, KY

#104901 Jun 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
'goose wits are a gift from God'
...American Labia, ladies and gentlemen...
Goose is a bird. God gifted Fnaf Fnar with a bird brain??? AL , walk on by, no challenge there.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#104902 Jun 13, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
2X WINNER. The people have chosen.
HILLARY CLINTON 2016
Yeah baby!!!
haters,read it and continue to weep.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#104904 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
The CUNTry goat girl should have to chew grass in the shape of the words "I kan knot comp-pre-hen nuttin"...a thousand times. lol
wittle tiny freak
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#104905 Jun 13, 2013
American labia.........lmfao. Seriously,
I can't stop.
Calvin is so funny!!!

#104907 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to use colons and semicolons dumbass!
:-D
You just throw things like that in posts for no reason..... Why??
:-D
That GPA lie gets more and more obvious as each day passes!
I am a unique writer; therefore I use my punctuation as it should be, to create a pause as if it were my actual voice complete with inflection and tone. I create many effects with my "style"...

Some of my grammar/punctuation may not be perfect, but that's my prerogative as the writer.
I do use precise spelling and grammar when writing for business communications and or school.

Microsoft Word Professional Plus is my proof reader; I don't usually wax pedantic, I highly doubt you or any of your cohorts have used any version of Microsoft Word! Country Girl is a simpleton.

My Portfolio was offered as a wager, in a manner you could not twist and deny! You chickened out...so STFU!

Now we can either debate issues of substance (where you always lose, or we can bicker less meaningful crap.
What say you Cornholio?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#104909 Jun 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare does not even initiate until 2014 you moron.
My moron friend, Sebelius has already taken over the death panel.Did you not keep up again?

#104911 Jun 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> son of an *asshole .... I use caps when
I get ready, you and that b*itch are both idiots
and jealous of the POTUS. and how did you pull
atheist out of your ass? minimum wage ... that's
what you would hope. but cashier's got to eat
to. what gives you the right to down anybody
that works hard for their money? you so educated , why you here all day? let me guess ..
crazy check. monthly? teacher, please grade
my paper.
Why me here?
It's just a distraction during my busy day.
Why are you here? Off today? or just "off" everyday?
Tell me if I'm incorrect; I think you don't use proper caps because you post via mobile device?
I think many of your grammar mistakes are simply because you don't have a clue. Either way it isn't any skin off my nose, but American Lady is more accurate and post's much more relevant information...complete with reference links!
A simple spellchecker app on your device will not tell you when *you're* using the wrong word for the sentence, but that's *your* choice.
I did not mean to belittle your occupation; however an adult should have higher aspirations, those jobs are for teens. Get a good education and earn a bigger pay check!
If you have no felonies, I can show you how to get started.
Peace out.

#104914 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I've brought this up a few times and I know why they won't reply, has anyone else noticed?
I've asked these dumb republicans here to post some ideas that their party has thrown out to help our country on jobs, economy and such. They haven't put up one thing.
Republicans in this board are politically IGNORANT!! They have NO ideas. They only thing they do is repeat what Thier crazy websites tell them to say.
What else can they do? Republicans have failed this country as Obama has brought the recovery to us. Republicans have done NOTHING!!
That's why they can't talk about any republican ideas..... There aren't any and republicans are uneducated fools.
I am not a dumb Republican, I thought you were looking for an equal to debate.
I will interject anyway; Flat Tax is a "Republican" idea.
If you are truly interested in GOP ideas and legislative proposals you might visit the website of the Majority Leader?

Republicans have a plan that lays the groundwork for a stronger economy and a brighter future for all Americans. It includes some simple things most of us can agree on, some tough choices, and a lot of common sense. These conservative solutions will help create new jobs today, make life work for families across the country, and expand opportunity for everyone – without expanding government.

Here’s how we’d do it:

Energy Independence

An "all of the above" approach that expands American energy production will help create jobs, boost manufacturing, and make energy more affordable.

Lowering Health Care Costs & Bolstering Research

Repealing ObamaCare, enacting patient-centered reforms, and eliminating wasteful government spending so we can focus on disease and disorder research will improve care, and bring down the costs that strain families and make it harder for small businesses to hire.

Expanding Education Opportunity

Reforming federal education policies to empower parents with choice and equal opportunity to seek great teachers and schools, and improve access to college and training, will better prepare students for tomorrow’s job market.

Simplifying the Tax Code

A simpler, flatter tax code without all the loopholes will be fairer for everyone, bring jobs home, and help make American innovators and manufacturers more competitive.

Controlling Spending

Stopping wasteful spending, strengthening priorities like Medicare, and replacing the president’s sequester with smarter cuts and reforms that help us balance the budget – just like families do – will help pay down our debt and preserve the American Dream.

Fostering Innovation

Keeping the Internet free from government regulation, stopping cyber-attacks while protecting our privacy, and modernizing our laws will help promote technological innovation and entrepreneurship.

Reforming Immigration & Border Security

Securing our borders, enforcing our laws, and making the process of becoming a legal immigrant fairer and more efficient will help America remain a magnet for the brightest minds and hardest workers.

Reining in Red Tape

Removing artificial government barriers and red tape will preserve and strengthen Americans’ ability to build, grow, and compete with anyone.

Expanding Markets for Manufacturers & Small Businesses

Opening new markets for American-made goods will help lower prices for consumers, create better, higher-paying jobs for workers, and attract new investments in the United States.

Stopping Waste & Fixing Broken Government

Responsible oversight of government operations will help remove obstacles to growth and ensure accountability for taxpayers.
(if you follow the link below, the hyperlinks are in the above synopsis).

http://www.gop.gov/jobs/
Assuming we are not informed is your first mistake, it may be the ultimate flaw in your reasoning. When you underestimate us...you overestimate your own ability.

#104917 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I hope they hurry up and get this Snowden tool back to the states and put him on trial as soon as possible.
Assheads like that that put our country at risk should be dealt with severely and very quickly.
Of course we all know that Snowden is a republican..... Says alot about how dangerous republicans are with secret information.
There you go again; defending Odumba, because he really needs your help!
Eric Snowden (Democrat, Independent, or Republican) is a Hero! He is a "whistle blower" from within the inner circle of highly trained and educated individuals; he saw the actual abuses and decided it was worth the risk to expose it!
He seems to think like Senator Rand Paul, bet that burns your ignorant @$$ doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min 62656sss 1,230
hot girl a the funeral home 16 min justbecuse0105 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Horatio 130,467
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 47 min Cuz 8
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 1 hr Junk man 10
Fight lee mart 1 hr dkkdk 2
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 1 hr my two cents 37
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville