'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#104934 Jun 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Since the lung problem of little Sarah has been on all the news--Would any of you that refused to admit that Obama Care had Death Panels now care to advise just what Sebelius was doing when she denied the children the lung transplant?
Of course you will deny it. but there it is for you to know it IS there!
Obama care is to blame huh? Ha! What a dipshit! HUYA!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
ObamaDontCare

United States

#104935 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
AMEN!
God bless AMERICA <3 !
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104936 Jun 13, 2013
The Bard wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur you are not a dumb Republican.
There is no need for you to reference a party affiliation.
You Mam, are just quite simply dumb.
No party required.
WS
You Mam, are just quite simply dumb...said the BardTARD ...

He is NO mam!
Are you having "gender" related issues?
Can't TELL the difference 'tween Mom & Dad ...

Yeah that's what happens in a QUEER world!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104939 Jun 13, 2013
PASSED by the House in 2011
NOT touched by the Senate.
harry reid WILL NOT bring 'em to the Floor for a Vote ...
YET you libTARDS BLAME it on the Republicans ...

"We Can't Wait" for Senate Democrats to Pass the "Forgotten 15" for Jobs

Posted by Speaker Boehner Press OfficeOctober 30, 2011
The Republican Plan for America's Job Creators addresses our challenges "from the view of the small businesspeople," says Rep. Bobby Schilling (R-IL) in the Weekly Republican Address. He says the GOP jobs plan "works to clear out barriers to job creation by addressing excessive regulations, fixing our tax code and closing loopholes, and paying down our debt." Schilling also calls for quick action on the "forgotten 15" House-passed jobs bills gathering dust in the Democrat-led Senate. Watch the weekly address here and read more below:

- See more at: http://www.speaker.gov/general/we-cant-wait-s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104940 Jun 13, 2013
Not even close on cloture

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

dubious2
6/12/2013 6:32 PM EDT
Have stricter criteria for recruiting prospective new Immigrant Citizens.

Social Security and Medicare (Obamacare) are barely sustainable now WITHOUT considering 20,30,40...infinity million new enrollees.

Why? We don't need them. It makes no sense from American's point of view.

Learn English, pay back taxes - what in the hell are they talking about? HOW RIGOROUS!

Shouldn't they be required to have an IQ of greater than 120-125? A test written in English.

==========

EDUCATE yaself peeps ...
That IS what IS WRONG on this board!
NOT many libTARDS 'know' the Constitution ...

and RULES of government!

YET they "trust" the dwIdioTs in there!

ha ha ha ...

PRICELESS!

SHIP 'em ALL out ...
Except for the TRULY *Patriotic* and Constitution FOLLOWERS!

Have NOT seen many ...
Rand, Ted, Chaffetz , Trey Gowdy ...

Jason Chaffetz: Susan Rice Is a Terrible Choice for National Security Adviser

Obama will name Susan Rice—the official who delivered (but didn’t draft) the Benghazi talking points—as his national security adviser. Republicans are pissed, and this time they can’t fight back.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/06...

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#104942 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are getting very desperate saying this is an ObamaCare thing had anything to do with this girl not getting a lung transplant sooner than what she did. This has been going on forever.... Children are in a different class than adults as far as transplant go. Educate yourself.
I'll dumb it down for you illiterates..... It's about body size, until recently, some organs couldn't be 'fitted' from an adult to a child. Body mass thing. To dumb it down even further so you uneducated republicans can more easily understand it, round hole, square peg.... Doesn't fit. So they most often have to wait for a child to pass away and THEN she gets the transplant.
It's amazing how you uneducated idiots know NOTHING about this situation, but someone throws in ObamaCare (again, doesn't become fully implemented til 2014) and now something else is obamas fault to you stupid republicans.
Try try try all you like.... Every cup of koolaid you're fed doesn't lead back to being Obama fault.
You lose.... Yet again!
It's like trying to fit ten pounds of potatoes in a five pound bag.

You really have to get down to the most basic form of communication before the bush apologists/wingnut extremists faux mentality can grasp what you are saying to them.

TIR

Since: Dec 11

#104943 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a traitor and has out Americans at risk. Now terrorists know what we're doing and can do things different ways.
Of course your ignorant ass didn't think this thru because you're stupid.
He's put innocent Americans at risk and should be dealt with accordingly.
I guess maybe Paul was involved with this..... Maybe that's where the talk from Jr came from with the filibuster so he couldn't be killed with a drone for treason. Protecting the family and all.
He's a coward..... A republican coward.
Oh ye of little knowledge; getcha some!

http://www.businessinsider.com/israelis-bugge...

http://www.businessinsider.com/edward-snowden...

Research with the point of view of a political opponent of the opposite party in the Majority!
Suppose "ILoveitHere" is actually who she "says" she is; and has contact with Hamas or PLO or Hizb'allah, you are often "friendly" with that nut! NSA may access all of you PI, any digital data may be used against her/him....and you by association!
Suppose one her relatives uses an explosive device somewhere on this Big Blue Marble. What happens to her and you then?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104944 Jun 13, 2013
The Military-Industrial Complex Is Real, and It’s Bigger Than Ever
by John Avlon Jun 12, 2013 3:21 PM EDT

President Eisenhower was ridiculed as a conspiracy theorist for his famous remark about the “military-industry complex.” But Edward Snowden’s leaks have reminded us it’s real, it’s bigger and more wasteful than ever, and its bloat can even threaten our national security.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/06...
Brad

Manchester, CT

#104945 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are getting very desperate saying this is an ObamaCare thing had anything to do with this girl not getting a lung transplant sooner than what she did. This has been going on forever.... Children are in a different class than adults as far as transplant go. Educate yourself.
I'll dumb it down for you illiterates..... It's about body size, until recently, some organs couldn't be 'fitted' from an adult to a child. Body mass thing. To dumb it down even further so you uneducated republicans can more easily understand it, round hole, square peg.... Doesn't fit. So they most often have to wait for a child to pass away and THEN she gets the transplant.
It's amazing how you uneducated idiots know NOTHING about this situation, but someone throws in ObamaCare (again, doesn't become fully implemented til 2014) and now something else is obamas fault to you stupid republicans.
Try try try all you like.... Every cup of koolaid you're fed doesn't lead back to being Obama fault.
You lose.... Yet again!
Someone lives,someone dies.

Saras doctor didn't make that decision,a career politician did.

#104947 Jun 13, 2013
The Bard wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur you are not a dumb Republican.
There is no need for you to reference a party affiliation.
You Mam, are just quite simply dumb.
No party required.
WS
More Liberal Hog$#it!
Disprove my post, or STFUP! You have nothing to offer.
I disproved Uncle Tubby Bull$#it claim!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104949 Jun 13, 2013
National Security Inc.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
A Washington Post Investigation

As companies raid federal agencies of talent, the government has been left with the youngest intelligence staffs ever while more experienced employees move into the private sector. This is true at the CIA, where employees from 114 firms account for roughly a third of the workforce, or about 10,000 positions. Many of them are temporary hires, often former military or intelligence agency employees who left government service to work less and earn more while drawing a *federal pension.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/top-secret...

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Star's Revealing Story On Pension Double-Dippers
The Star's John Tuoy has a good investigative story about the common practice of public employees retiring at an early age, start drawing a pension funded by the taxpayers and then going back to work for the same public agency from which they just retired, allowing them to bring home large six-figure salaries, a practice known as double-dipping.

http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2013/04/st...

???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104950 Jun 13, 2013
Clinton breaks with Obama on Syria
Rick Moran
June 13, 2013

Bill Clinton implied that President Obama was "a total fool" for not acting more forcefully in Syria.

Speaking at a closed door meeting of John McCain's think tank, Clinton gave a harsh assessment of our policy in Syria, although he softened his criticism by not naming Obama directly.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/06/c...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104951 Jun 13, 2013
June 13, 2013
A flawed federal law enforcement agency?
Thomas Lifson
The federal government maintains a bewildering number of armed law enforcement agencies, including the 295 armed Social Security special agents, for whom 174,000 .357 Sig 125 grain bonded jacketed hollow point bullets were recently put up for bid.
A much larger armed police force consists of about 2000 agents in the State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security. According to the New York Post, that police force is seriously compromised because numbers of people with hidden criminal backgrounds have been hired. This makes them unable to participate in criminal prosecutions. S.A. Miller and Geoff Earle report:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/06/a...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104953 Jun 13, 2013
LIST OF OBAMA LIES 2012 - UPDATED - OBAMA LAUNDRY LIST OF LIES

While writing the previous piece where Washington Post’s The Fact Checker gave Barack Obama four Pinocchios on a statement he made on April 30, 2012, I clicked over to PolitiFact and took a look at the Obama File they keep where they have three pages of statements made by Barack Obama that were rated false statements.

Obama- If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it “would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress.”
Truth-O-Meter rating: False
(PolitiFact- Slim majority, not unprecedented)

Obama-“For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs.”

Obama-“Preventive care … saves money, for families, for businesses, for government, for everybody.”
(PolitiFact- Wrong in 2009, and wrong today)

Obama-“Thirty million Americans, including a lot of people in Florida, are going to be able to get healthcare next year because of that law.”

Obama-“I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign.… We’ve got about 60 percent done in three years.”
(PolitiFact-“In the Works” does not equal “done”)

Obama Admin.- Under President Barack Obama, the United States has “doubled our exports.”

Obama Admin.- The president’s proposed budget “will help reduce the deficit by $400 billion over the next decade to the lowest level since Dwight Eisenhower was president.”
(PolitiFact-A mangled reference to a prior talking point)

Obama- Under the White House’s budget proposal,“we will not be adding more to the national debt” by the middle of the decade.
(PolitiFact-Revenue would equal outlays, but he ignores growing interest on the debt)

Obama- Twelve judges have thrown out legal challenges to the health care law because they rejected “the notion that the health care law was unconstitutional.”
(PolitiFact-Score two to two on judges’ decisions on constitionality)

Obama-“I didn’t raise taxes once.”
(PolitiFact-We’ve tracked a few increases)

Obama- When President Franklin D. Roosevelt started Social Security,“it only affected widows and orphans,” and when Medicare began,“it was a small program.”
(PolitiFact-A grain of truth in the big picture, far off on the details)

Obama- The Bush administration had been “giving (auto companies) billions of dollars and just asking nothing in return.”

Obama-“The vast majority of the money I got was from small donors all across the country.”
(PolitiFact-Big donors bankrolled much of Obama’s campaign)

Obama- Insurers delayed an Illinois man’s treatment,“and he died because of it.”
(Insurer’s decision was reversed and man lived three more years)

Obama- Health reform will “give every American the same opportunity” to buy health insurance the way members of Congress do.

Obama- Preventive care “saves money.”
(PolitiFact-Covering preventive care for everyone is a net cost)

Obama-(No earmarks in spending bill)

That was only from page one of Obama’s false statement PolitiFact files.

(Note- Skipped one from page one because while PolitiFact rated it as false it was because Obama misspoke and quoted the wrong time frame, so I don’t count that as an outright lie to the American people, just sloppy.)

Page two is here and page three is here.

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-sh...

All False statements involving Barack Obama - PolitiFact
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barac...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104955 Jun 13, 2013
"I have never said that I don't wear flag pins or refuse to wear flag pins." - FALSE

Obama contradicts previously stated pin philosophy

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

This has NOT been updated since the SCANDALS began ...

All Mostly False statements involving Barack Obama
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barac...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104957 Jun 13, 2013
Another Obama Lie: No Warrantless Wiretapping Under Me
Published June 6, 2013

Another Obama Lie: No Warrantless Wiretapping Under Me
Published June 6, 2013
Via JWF….

You might or have not heard about the Obama administration’s NSA tapping the phone records of millions of Americans on Verizon. This story of course was broken by British media, and not the U.S. lapdogs.

You can read all about it here.

This is no surprise to anyone who has been paying attention for the last few years. We told you Obama was corrupt. We told you Obama was a liar. You low-information voters cared more about “free” birth control,“binders full of women”, and other nonsense us conservatives kept telling you about. Don’t complain about what Obama is doing now.

Lets go back to 2008, where Obama gave another “hope and change” speech which turned out to be another lie.

From CNET:

“For one thing, under an Obama presidency, Americans will be able to leave behind the era of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and “wiretaps without warrants,”“
Yeah…

http://www.americansagainstobama.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104958 Jun 13, 2013
Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance.

Fifty-one percent (51%) now disapprove. <<---<<<

Today’s figures include 27% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 39% who Strongly Disapprove.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

thought ya'll said these SCANDALS weren't "hurting" ya 0 ...

#104959 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if she contacts me.... If 'I' did nothing wrong and it's in print for everyone to see, I'm clear and free.
Those are things you and crackhead have to worry about, not me and ILIH.... Me and her are just fine.... You crazy unstable republicans flags are waving like they're in a tornado lol
Fear, doom, and gloom from you cowards has no effect on me.
Grow a pair son!!
Anyone she/he has contact with is under suspicion; perhaps you use codes within your post to forward more information?
They snag your Email headers and begin to monitor every communication, every website you visit, listen in to your private phone calls, etc. The flag she/he waves is all it takes to get you both "flagged"! Wonder why she changed it after I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago?
It's too late for that; it's in the servers, the very servers PRISM and NSA have all access to!
Short sighted hatred bites you in the @$$!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104960 Jun 13, 2013
Running me over and lying about it is how the State Dept does business, apparently

On the evening of February 3, 2010, I was struck down by a State Department diplomatic security SUV that made an illegal left turn, driven by an agent named Mike McGuinn, while I was crossing a street in DC. I had the Walk signal and was inside the crosswalk. The impact shattered my left tibial plateau, requiring two major operations and resulting in almost two years of infirmity and painful physical therapy. And it has resulted in a case of PTSD that has confined me to my apartment for most of the past three years.(It’s only been in the last few months that I’ve been able to walk without a limp, when I really concentrate on it, and the meds I’m on are finally helping me walk down the street without panicking.)

I even got a fraudulent jaywalking ticket for my trouble, which I have not paid and will not ever pay.

The State Department’s only response was a press release full of lies, and since then, they’ve put up a stone wall. They refuse to settle, and now I’m just waiting for a judge to get around to my lawsuit.

But as it turns out, what happened to me was a relatively uneventful evening within the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security. The NY Post reports:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/13/it-turns-ou...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104961 Jun 13, 2013
Deaths among White Americans now outpace birth rate

For the first time in more than a century

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2W7Kwq2M7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
betty brown 9 min garland 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Historicallyspeaking 131,870
Night life in Barbourville 39 min Boogy Nights 2
Porsche mills 49 min worried 23
To the Garland family 1 hr Well.... 3
amy peters 1 hr nann_bri 1
kids free glasses and hearing checked 1 hr Low 10
Need food badly 2 hr Helper 35
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE