'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
92,801 - 92,820 of 151,485 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104762 Jun 12, 2013
Sheeple ...
and HOW they're made ...

A farmer will put a BIG fence and lots of space ... around the sheep ...
AND feed them ...
All they want is food ...
cuz they are DUMB ...

To REALLY control them ...

He gradually makes the fence & boundary SMALLER
but STILL feeds them ...

As he gradually takes AWAY their roaming space ...

Till one day he has them trapped ... controlled
Because they became used to the smaller enclosure ...

BECAUSE ALL they were worried about was food!
NOT FREEDOM ...!!!

ZAP ...
FREEDOM gone in the blink of an eye!
FREEDOM GONE - Controlled !

Just liKe 0 is doing to the dwIdioTs ...
And they DO NOT even realize it!

Because THEY ARE BEING fed ...
WHAT THEY THINK IS free MONEY! via food stamps ...

It's NOT ...
It's costing US taxpayer's ...
-n-
WE are getting DAMN TIRED of "footing the bill!"

How much longer do you libTARDS
"think"
That will last ...???

America R~I~S~I~N~G ...

*Patriots* will NOT be "controlled" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104763 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
btw..... You've seen his birth certificate?
No..... You haven't. You just blindly believe what you're told like a stool pigeon.
btw..... You've seen his birth certificate?... said dumchit!

Have you?

The REAL one ...

I do NOT need a birth certificate ...
His father is Kenyan - British ...
By his own admittance ...
IF not he is being "fraudulent in his INFO to the American People!
Thus a "traitor" ...

ALL I need to know ...
To know he is NOT a natural born citizen ...
is ...
TWO parents American IS what makes one
Mother and Father!
He only has one! a Mother

~-~

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104764 Jun 12, 2013
Video of the Day wrote:
Hot C, you got to see this...hilarious..boo hoo hoo, woe is BECK.
Watch a mournful Glenn Beck tearfully 'announce' he's lost his voice
Controversial political pundit Glenn Beck has lost his voice (settle down). In a monologue written on note cards and set to emotive music, Beck revealed that his vocal chords are temporarily paralyzed, leaving him without a voice. Beck's tearful "speech" emphasized that he's a changed man and that when he gets his voice back, he will only use it for "honor," "courage" and "love." Beck recently expressed regret over his "divisive" role in politics, perhaps forgetting that he called Michelle Obama a "monster" and the NAACP a "joke" in recent weeks
http://now.msn.com/glenn-beck-loses-voice-mak...
For God's sake, don't let Colbert see it
Fnar Fnar

San Diego, CA

#104765 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Sheeple ...
and HOW they're made ...
A farmer will put a BIG fence and lots of space ... around the sheep ...
AND feed them ...
All they want is food ...
cuz they are DUMB ...
To REALLY control them ...
He gradually makes the fence & boundary SMALLER
but STILL feeds them ...
As he gradually takes AWAY their roaming space ...
Till one day he has them trapped ... controlled
Because they became used to the smaller enclosure ...
BECAUSE ALL they were worried about was food!
NOT FREEDOM ...!!!
ZAP ...
FREEDOM gone in the blink of an eye!
FREEDOM GONE - Controlled !
Just liKe 0 is doing to the dwIdioTs ...
And they DO NOT even realize it!
Because THEY ARE BEING fed ...
WHAT THEY THINK IS free MONEY! via food stamps ...
It's NOT ...
It's costing US taxpayer's ...
-n-
WE are getting DAMN TIRED of "footing the bill!"
How much longer do you libTARDS
"think"
That will last ...???
America R~I~S~I~N~G ...
*Patriots* will NOT be "controlled" ...
"America R~I~S~I~N~G "

Sour dough, wheat or white?
I have to admit it is dam witty of you to name your bread "America".

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104766 Jun 12, 2013
Video of the Day wrote:
Hot C, you got to see this...hilarious..boo hoo hoo, woe is BECK.
Watch a mournful Glenn Beck tearfully 'announce' he's lost his voice
Controversial political pundit Glenn Beck has lost his voice (settle down). In a monologue written on note cards and set to emotive music, Beck revealed that his vocal chords are temporarily paralyzed, leaving him without a voice. Beck's tearful "speech" emphasized that he's a changed man and that when he gets his voice back, he will only use it for "honor," "courage" and "love." Beck recently expressed regret over his "divisive" role in politics, perhaps forgetting that he called Michelle Obama a "monster" and the NAACP a "joke" in recent weeks
http://now.msn.com/glenn-beck-loses-voice-mak...
Thanks, very touching, laughable...I loved his emotional changes, per card
Fnar Fnar

San Diego, CA

#104767 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
btw..... You've seen his birth certificate?... said dumchit!
Have you?
The REAL one ...
I do NOT need a birth certificate ...
His father is Kenyan - British ...
By his own admittance ...
IF not he is being "fraudulent in his INFO to the American People!
Thus a "traitor" ...
ALL I need to know ...
To know he is NOT a natural born citizen ...
is ...
TWO parents American IS what makes one
Mother and Father!
He only has one! a Mother
~-~
Hey wait... You said he was born in Patterson NJ.

Dam those pesky wits.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104768 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
wit
wit 1 (wt)
n.
1. The natural ability to perceive and understand; intelligence.
2.
a. Keenness and quickness of perception or discernment; ingenuity. Often used in the plural: living by one's wits.
b. wits Sound mental faculties; sanity: scared out of my wits.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wit
How "intelligence" is measured ...
Discovery Channel
Short for an intelligence quotient test, an IQ test measures a person's cognitive ability compared to the population at large. It's a standardized test, and 100 is the median, or average, score. That means a person with an IQ within 10 points or so of 100 is of average intelligence compared to the rest of the population. A person whose score is below 70 may have developmental delays related to intelligence and a person whose score is above 130 is typically exceptionally smart.
Discovery Channel
Short for an intelligence quotient test, an IQ test measures a person's cognitive ability compared to the population at large. It's a standardized test, and 100 is the median, or average, score. That means a person with an IQ within 10 points or so of 100 is of average intelligence compared to the rest of the population. A person whose score is below 70 may have developmental delays related to intelligence and a person whose score is above 130 is typically exceptionally smart.
http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/what-...
GO back to school boi!
Before TRYING to out WIT me!
ya ain't GOT the cognitive ABILITY to DO it!
)8~D>
American Lady teaching Hot C what intelligence is ...is like
Ari teaching his pet chimp (wtf) how to throw shit.
Uncle Tab

United States

#104769 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
btw..... You've seen his birth certificate?... said dumchit!
Have you?
The REAL one ...
I do NOT need a birth certificate ...
His father is Kenyan - British ...
By his own admittance ...
IF not he is being "fraudulent in his INFO to the American People!
Thus a "traitor" ...
ALL I need to know ...
To know he is NOT a natural born citizen ...
is ...
TWO parents American IS what makes one
Mother and Father!
He only has one! a Mother
~-~
So no, you haven't seem Farah the Muslims birth cert. but he tells you what to say?

Makes you a Muslim sympathizer.

Traitor!!

And the Supreme Court disagrees with you on Obama. You lose twice.

Next?
Truth

United States

#104770 Jun 12, 2013
http://prisonplanet.com/us_supported_al_qaeda...

U.S. Supported al Qaeda cells during Balkan Wars.
Syl

Greenup, KY

#104771 Jun 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Sylly is here!
Let the girl orgy begin!
There you go thinking about orgies again.
Anybody that constantly thinks about sex as much as you do certainly isn't getting any. Are you ugly as you sound or maybe you just can't cut it in that area.
Or maybe both?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104772 Jun 12, 2013
Your point is IDIOTIC wrote:
<quoted text>
KOSOVO is Serbian Christian Land...full of churches and monasteries. Cradle of Serbian religion, Serbian existence, Serbian Kingdom. Serbian Army went to defend Serbian population from Albanian Muslims and Kosovo Liberation Army, with Muslim leader Hashim Tachi who was just before that on FBI and CIA's list as terrorist #1
dealing with prostitution, drugs and human organ trafficking ... at that time 2,000 Serbian men disappeared ... so many witnesses too... kidneys from Serbian men sold on black market ...!
Why after Clinton decided to bomb Yugoslavia and not just Serbia, Hashim Tachi was suddenly prime minister of Kosovo...Kosovo Liberation Army not anymore terrorists but "freedom fighters" you can "ask" Bill and Hillary Clinton, Madeline Allbright and Richard Holbrooke. Yugoslavia was bombed because Serbian president didn't want his country to be occupied.
United States needed Kosovo for U.S. military base today known as CAMP BONDSTEEL with 7,000 soldiers. Clinton helped Muslim to kick Serbian population from their own motherland ...!!!!!
Clinton said Serbian army killed 200,000 Muslims from 1 million total Kosovo population. Btw, where is those 200,000 graves today?
CLINTON FEED YOU SHIT AND YOU ATE IT.....
Muslims destroyed and burned over 150 Serbian churches and monasteries (some hundreds of years old) while NATO watched!
Muslims in Kosovo destroyed and peed on Serbian graves...crosses overturned ...bones of Serbian loved once outside of the graves.
That's what Clinton was defending and sent weapons. Uniforms provided by Germans to Muslim terrorists.
You know Clinton's shit, you don't know the truth.
Today Kosovo is heaven for drugs dealings and prostitution. God, you are stupid!
"God, you are stupid!"
nice one...after all He's done for your people
Hey everybody, OZ says God is stupid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104773 Jun 12, 2013
Fnar Fnar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wait... You said he was born in Patterson NJ.
Dam those pesky wits.
you just ain't got the wits ...
God gave a goose!

At least they do NOT have to worry about ..
"getting in out of the rain" ...

how do you libTARDS do it?

with no MORE intelligence than you SHOW on here!

I "feel" for you ...
'pity'
BUT
can't "touch" you ...

Thank God :)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104774 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
btw..... You've seen his birth certificate?... said dumchit!
Have you?
The REAL one ...
I do NOT need a birth certificate ...
His father is Kenyan - British ...
By his own admittance ...
IF not he is being "fraudulent in his INFO to the American People!
Thus a "traitor" ...
ALL I need to know ...
To know he is NOT a natural born citizen ...
is ...
TWO parents American IS what makes one
Mother and Father!
He only has one! a Mother
~-~
Goddam, you'd think someone as smart as AL would have brought that up BEFORE he got elected to the highest office in the land...TWICE!
Fnar Fnar

San Diego, CA

#104775 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you just ain't got the wits ...
God gave a goose!
At least they do NOT have to worry about ..
"getting in out of the rain" ...
how do you libTARDS do it?
with no MORE intelligence than you SHOW on here!
I "feel" for you ...
'pity'
BUT
can't "touch" you ...
Thank God :)
Still waiting for you to bring back some wits so you can battle with me.

Waiting........

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104777 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So no, you haven't seem Farah the Muslims birth cert. but he tells you what to say?
Makes you a Muslim sympathizer.
Traitor!!
And the Supreme Court disagrees with you on Obama. You lose twice.
Next?
He said it, "my Muslim faith."...they can go look it up. He has an Arab name...therefore, he is an Arab. No one ever saw any proof he was born in New Jersey...He was born in Saudi Arabia, then sneaked over the border into New Jersey, in the dead of night.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104778 Jun 12, 2013
Fnar Fnar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to bring back some wits so you can battle with me.
Waiting........
I "probably" already HAVE and put YOU to shame!
You coming back for seconds ...
With only a name change ...

Shows a "glutton for punishment" ...!!!

:)

Just like unc ...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104779 Jun 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go thinking about orgies again.
Anybody that constantly thinks about sex as much as you do certainly isn't getting any. Are you ugly as you sound or maybe you just can't cut it in that area.
Or maybe both?
I'm 14, and I am a virgin..Thanks Syl, for 'at least' TALKING about sex with me, Hon...
'constantly' and 'as much as', is redundant...
...redundancy makes me horny...You?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104780 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you just ain't got the wits ...
God gave a goose!
At least they do NOT have to worry about ..
"getting in out of the rain" ...
how do you libTARDS do it?
with no MORE intelligence than you SHOW on here!
I "feel" for you ...
'pity'
BUT
can't "touch" you ...
Thank God :)
'goose wits are a gift from God'
...American Labia, ladies and gentlemen...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104781 Jun 12, 2013
Fnar Fnar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to bring back some wits so you can battle with me.
Waiting........
hope you brought a book
and the world's largest crossword puzzle
and kissed your family goodbye

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#104782 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
btw..... You've seen his birth certificate?... said dumchit!
Have you?
The REAL one ...
I do NOT need a birth certificate ...
His father is Kenyan - British ...
By his own admittance ...
IF not he is being "fraudulent in his INFO to the American People!
Thus a "traitor" ...
ALL I need to know ...
To know he is NOT a natural born citizen ...
is ...
TWO parents American IS what makes one
Mother and Father!
He only has one! a Mother
~-~
Hurry !!!!!!!!!! Supreme Court adjourns in only two more weeks for the summer. You need to get your case heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Huh 2,128
Eddie and Stacy affair at union. 9 min boring 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Curious 130,623
City councilman raising property Tax Next 12 min lateda 11
Kfc 14 min chickadee 9
ps3 16 min qwert 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 17 min child 1,051
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••