'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
92,781 - 92,800 of 151,499 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#104741 Jun 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Best source of thought for 2016 might be the Tea Party or types such as they are.
DeHydro and Anemia Man Save Ameica
Video of the Day

Elizabethtown, KY

#104743 Jun 12, 2013
Hot C, you got to see this...hilarious..boo hoo hoo, woe is BECK.

Watch a mournful Glenn Beck tearfully 'announce' he's lost his voice

Controversial political pundit Glenn Beck has lost his voice (settle down). In a monologue written on note cards and set to emotive music, Beck revealed that his vocal chords are temporarily paralyzed, leaving him without a voice. Beck's tearful "speech" emphasized that he's a changed man and that when he gets his voice back, he will only use it for "honor," "courage" and "love." Beck recently expressed regret over his "divisive" role in politics, perhaps forgetting that he called Michelle Obama a "monster" and the NAACP a "joke" in recent weeks

http://now.msn.com/glenn-beck-loses-voice-mak...

#104744 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowden, who voluntarily identified himself claims to avoid the public spotlight, insists he has done nothing wrong,
yet "ADMITS" to breaking the *Espionage Act, is a series of contradictions.
Espionage Act of 1917
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
You have to have BRAINS to do this kind of "critical thinking" ... to put into place such ACTS to protect America from it's ENEMIES!
He NOT only told America ..
He TOLD "our" enemies TOO ... by coming OUT ...
of WHAT AMERICA is capable of!
TOO MUCH info!
THAT is why OUR safety is FAILING
TOO MANY KNOW OUR "secrets" ...
TOO MANY "ignorant" people with ACCESS to THEM!
Can you NOT see the BIG picture???
``````````
NO ... because you can NOT/or DO NOT
"think" with
LOGIC or COMMONSENSE!
Kool-AID ADDICT ...
sheeesh ...
I'm running "out of patience"
for 'your' type of IGNORANCE/COMEDY!
you ARE "ate UP" with IT!
along with 'your' ILK! dumBasses!
people with LOW or NO intelligence!
IQ not INFO!
"of WHAT AMERICA is capable of!"
Having phone metadata turned over to them?
WOW, Go America!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104745 Jun 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
negative wit is measured on the IQ scale?
Genius!
wit

wit 1 (wt)
n.
1. The natural ability to perceive and understand; intelligence.
a. Keenness and quickness of perception or discernment; ingenuity. Often used in the plural: living by one's wits.
b. wits Sound mental faculties; sanity: scared out of my wits.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wit

How "intelligence" is measured ...

Discovery Channel
Short for an intelligence quotient test, an IQ test measures a person's cognitive ability compared to the population at large. It's a standardized test, and 100 is the median, or average, score. That means a person with an IQ within 10 points or so of 100 is of average intelligence compared to the rest of the population. A person whose score is below 70 may have developmental delays related to intelligence and a person whose score is above 130 is typically exceptionally smart.

Discovery Channel
Short for an intelligence quotient test, an IQ test measures a person's cognitive ability compared to the population at large. It's a standardized test, and 100 is the median, or average, score. That means a person with an IQ within 10 points or so of 100 is of average intelligence compared to the rest of the population. A person whose score is below 70 may have developmental delays related to intelligence and a person whose score is above 130 is typically exceptionally smart.

http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/what-...

GO back to school boi!
Before TRYING to out WIT me!

ya ain't GOT the cognitive ABILITY to DO it!

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104746 Jun 12, 2013
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.... The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home..If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
- President James Madison

One who comes from within ...
0 really screwed you dwIdioTs ...

Feel good about that ya dumchit voters for him ...
Teabaggers

Elizabethtown, KY

#104747 Jun 12, 2013
Repukes and Lunatics....more and more everyday...

Ohio man charged with ramming into White House perimeter to leave political graffiti

An Ohio man crashed a Jeep into a security perimeter and then jumped the fence at the White House because he wanted to spray-paint the Revolutionary War-era "Don't Tread on Me" snake on the grounds, authorities said in court documents Tuesday.

The documents say Reel wasn't armed when he jumped the fence. But they say investigators found 200 rounds of ammunition, eight knives and two machetes in the Jeep, which caused about $1,000 in damage.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/11/18...

Bunch of idiots.

#104748 Jun 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Tab, you don't seem to have a problem with the government listening in on your phone conversations, or looking to see who called you or you called them. You have nothing to hide and neither do I. In fact, they'd be bored listening to me talk to my mom.
But......
Then how do you feel about a perverted neighbor peeking in your drapes at night, spying on your wife/girlfriend, whomever, daughter maybe? How would you feel about your perverted, nosy neighbor looking at you through binoculars, or watching your daughter, girlfriend/wife in the pool or laying in the sun. Do you not think this is wrong? Would you just sit back and say, he has a right to spy on you?
Same thing with the IRS, only under a different cover. Spying is spying, no matter how you slice it.
listening in on your phone conversations?
Seriously?
You're pinning, Jayboy

#104749 Jun 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The race card was played...it's in the discard pile!
Each time you post, it's so lame it make me smile.
if you had repeated the first line, it would have been a cool blues song (lol)

#104750 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT particularly FOND of Rove ...
BUT he IS "quite INTELLIGENT" ...
So THANKS for the intelligence comparison
BEATS the HELL out of the BIG 0 ...
:)
If you say Obama isn't intelligent, what does that say about you?
(...not that you understand the question)
Fnar Fnar

San Diego, CA

#104751 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
wit
wit 1 (wt)
n.
1. The natural ability to perceive and understand; intelligence.
a. Keenness and quickness of perception or discernment; ingenuity. Often used in the plural: living by one's wits.
b. wits Sound mental faculties; sanity: scared out of my wits.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wit
How "intelligence" is measured ...
Discovery Channel
Discovery Channel
http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/what-...
GO back to school boi!
Before TRYING to out WIT me!
ya ain't GOT the cognitive ABILITY to DO it!
)8~D>
You ain't got no wits to out ya dumb twit.
Teabag Traitor

Elizabethtown, KY

#104752 Jun 12, 2013
Big Brother isn’t watching you

Apparently the “chilling effect” of Justice Department leak investigations on communications between government officials and the press has not been so chilling after all.

It certainly did not deter former CIA employee and National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, who has admitted that he is the principal source of recent leaks to The Post and the Guardian revealing top-secret NSA programs tracking terrorist communications.

The exposure of the PRISM program under which the NSA monitors foreign terrorists on the Internet, as well as the leak of a top-secret court order requiring Verizon to share calling data with the government, are incredibly damaging to national security. These leaks give terrorists information they did not have about our collection activities.

They undermine the willingness of American companies to cooperate with us because these leaks have put their international reputations at risk. And they teach everyone — including sources and liaison partners — not to work with us because we cannot keep a secret.

But instead of being outraged by the damage done by these leaks, critics on the left and right are criticizing the NSA for undertaking activities that are lawful, constitutional and absolutely vital to protecting the country.

Calm down, folks. Big Brother is not watching you.
During the Bush administration, critics opposed what they called “warrantless wiretapping.” Well, the leaked NSA operations are not warrantless. And, in the case of Verizon, they do not even involve wiretapping.

The Verizon court order shows that what is being tracked is not the content of the communications but the records of which phone number called which number, as well as the location and duration of the calls. In Smith v. Maryland , the Supreme Court held that there’s no reasonable expectation of privacy, and thus no Fourth Amendment protection, for the phone numbers people dial (as distinct from the content of the call), because the number dialed is information you voluntarily share with the phone company to complete the call and for billing purposes.

Why does the NSA need to collect all that data? One former national security official explained it to me this way: If you want to connect the dots and stop the next attack, you need to have a “field of dots.” That is what the NSA is collecting. But it doesn’t dip into that field unless it comes up with a new “dot”— for example, a new terrorist phone number found on a cellphone captured in a raid. It will then plug that new “dot” into the “field of dots” to find out which dots are connected to the new number. If you are not communicating with that terrorist, your dot is not touched. But the NSA needs to have the entire field of dots so it can unravel the network connected to that terrorist.

In the case of the PRISM program, the NSA is targeting foreign nationals, not U.S. citizens, and not even individuals in the United States. And all of this collection is being done with a warrant, issued by a federal judge, under authorities approved by Congress.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2013/06/10/o...

Bet these idiots hail him as a hero instead of the traitor he is.

#104753 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ...
I have NO 'idols' bub ...
I do NOT worship an earthly man ...
like you libTARDS DO!
God is mine!
God is your man?
don't tell Big Bear
or the Hot kid
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104754 Jun 12, 2013
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.... The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home..If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

``````````
Opinion
Solution to NSA overreach – put people in charge of their own data
Massive US surveillance of phone records and Internet data disclosed by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden should prompt a public debate on the balance between privacy and the use of personal data. A 'new deal on data' should put people in charge of their own communication.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2...

Terry
This story like most misses the real point. I'm honest (mostly) and have nothing to hide. Many people fear terrorism and would give up personal Liberty and privacy in a foolish notion it will help keep them "safe". I don't fear a "terrorist" attack since it is inevitable until we stop provoking people around the world by our meddling foreign policy. The greater fear for me is a government that can't be changed. Heaven knows its hard to outvote big money and lobbyists rule DC. However, if we do want change and try to put up some honest candidates, how can they win against an incumbent who has access to all his or her personal records, phone calls, emails, old blogs, tweets,.......? ANYONE can be trashed with enough information. I don't trust government enough to allow them such access and their very desire to have it raises flags.

``````````

AGREE ...
They DO NOT need to know WHEN I go to the BATHROOM!
OR how much I go WHEN I go ...via HEALTH records!

WHAT do you morons NOT like about PRIVACY ...

THAT is what separates US from animals ...

ARE you animals libTARDS
or
civilized human beings ???

you ARE acting like animals! imo

#104755 Jun 12, 2013
Country goat girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a hike lunatic straight to hell...!
very christian, nurderer
Fnar Fnar

San Diego, CA

#104756 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
``````````
Opinion
Solution to NSA overreach – put people in charge of their own data
Massive US surveillance of phone records and Internet data disclosed by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden should prompt a public debate on the balance between privacy and the use of personal data. A 'new deal on data' should put people in charge of their own communication.
http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2...
Terry
This story like most misses the real point. I'm honest (mostly) and have nothing to hide. Many people fear terrorism and would give up personal Liberty and privacy in a foolish notion it will help keep them "safe". I don't fear a "terrorist" attack since it is inevitable until we stop provoking people around the world by our meddling foreign policy. The greater fear for me is a government that can't be changed. Heaven knows its hard to outvote big money and lobbyists rule DC. However, if we do want change and try to put up some honest candidates, how can they win against an incumbent who has access to all his or her personal records, phone calls, emails, old blogs, tweets,.......? ANYONE can be trashed with enough information. I don't trust government enough to allow them such access and their very desire to have it raises flags.
``````````
AGREE ...
They DO NOT need to know WHEN I go to the BATHROOM!
OR how much I go WHEN I go ...via HEALTH records!
WHAT do you morons NOT like about PRIVACY ...
THAT is what separates US from animals ...
ARE you animals libTARDS
or
civilized human beings ???
you ARE acting like animals! imo
Hey Screwball. Lets have a battle of wits.
You go get some wits.

I'll be right here waiting........

#104757 Jun 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Exellent post, Syl...!
Sad but true!
:(
Sylly is here!
Let the girl orgy begin!

#104758 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Farah was born in Paterson, New Jersey, on July 6, 1954, to parents of Syrian and Lebanese ancestry. His father was a schoolteacher. He graduated from William Paterson University, in Wayne, New Jersey with a B.A. in Communications.
He is married to Elizabeth Farah and is a conservative evangelical Christian. <<---<<<
KiSS my "Go to HELL"
bub ...
I'm NOT the one in the dark ...
you ARE!
I could care less
IF you do ...
I have ALREADY proven you BRAINLESS ...
IT's ALL on here
in
BLACK & WHITE
Magnetic INK!
In perpetuity ...
Muslims can't be born in New Jersey? That's your argument? lolololol
Your point is IDIOTIC

United States

#104759 Jun 12, 2013
Your point wrote:
<quoted text>
besides the large one on your head?????? hahaha
Pay attention....
Clinton Commits the United States to the Kosovo War (0:43) TV-PG
On March 24, 1999, after Serbian leaders refused to discuss peace and instead launched an attack against Kosovo, the United States joined forces with NATO in airstrikes against Serbian forces. In an address to the nation, President Bill Clinton explains why the military action is necessary.
http://www.history.com/speeches/clinton-commi...
Clinton Announces End of Kosovo War (1:24) TV-PG
On June 10, 1999, in an address to the nation, President Bill Clinton announces the withdrawal of Serbian forces from Kosovo. A settlement was reached between NATO and Serbian military commanders to cease hostilities and begin creating a framework for peace.
http://www.history.com/speeches/clinton-annou...
How many Americans have died in all of it's military engagements?
Kosovo 2
Read more: How many Americans have died in all of it's military engagements?| Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/194007#ixzz2W...
And much as you will hate this....hahaha
Bill Clinton Named 'Father of the Year'
The nonprofit National Father's Day Council honors the former president.
00:29 | 06/11/2013
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/bill-cli...
This man could be President again if he could run. Bites your ass don't it "dumchit"
KOSOVO is Serbian Christian Land...full of churches and monasteries. Cradle of Serbian religion, Serbian existence, Serbian Kingdom. Serbian Army went to defend Serbian population from Albanian Muslims and Kosovo Liberation Army, with Muslim leader Hashim Tachi who was just before that on FBI and CIA's list as terrorist #1
dealing with prostitution, drugs and human organ trafficking ... at that time 2,000 Serbian men disappeared ... so many witnesses too... kidneys from Serbian men sold on black market ...!

Why after Clinton decided to bomb Yugoslavia and not just Serbia, Hashim Tachi was suddenly prime minister of Kosovo...Kosovo Liberation Army not anymore terrorists but "freedom fighters" you can "ask" Bill and Hillary Clinton, Madeline Allbright and Richard Holbrooke. Yugoslavia was bombed because Serbian president didn't want his country to be occupied.

United States needed Kosovo for U.S. military base today known as CAMP BONDSTEEL with 7,000 soldiers. Clinton helped Muslim to kick Serbian population from their own motherland ...!!!!!

Clinton said Serbian army killed 200,000 Muslims from 1 million total Kosovo population. Btw, where is those 200,000 graves today?

CLINTON FEED YOU SHIT AND YOU ATE IT.....

Muslims destroyed and burned over 150 Serbian churches and monasteries (some hundreds of years old) while NATO watched!

Muslims in Kosovo destroyed and peed on Serbian graves...crosses overturned ...bones of Serbian loved once outside of the graves.

That's what Clinton was defending and sent weapons. Uniforms provided by Germans to Muslim terrorists.

You know Clinton's shit, you don't know the truth.
Today Kosovo is heaven for drugs dealings and prostitution. God, you are stupid!
Uncle Tab

United States

#104760 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Farah was born in Paterson, New Jersey, on July 6, 1954, to parents of Syrian and Lebanese ancestry. His father was a schoolteacher. He graduated from William Paterson University, in Wayne, New Jersey with a B.A. in Communications.
He is married to Elizabeth Farah and is a conservative evangelical Christian. <<---<<<
KiSS my "Go to HELL"
bub ...
I'm NOT the one in the dark ...
you ARE!
I could care less
IF you do ...
I have ALREADY proven you BRAINLESS ...
IT's ALL on here
in
BLACK & WHITE
Magnetic INK!
In perpetuity ...
btw..... You've seen his birth certificate?

No..... You haven't. You just blindly believe what you're told like a stool pigeon.

#104761 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
He is married to Elizabeth Farah and is a conservative evangelical Christian ...
About 3,400,000 results
https://www.google.com/search...
Tho there IS 'several' for pUnks like you TOO!
pUnks
About 20,300,000 results
https://www.google.com/search...
Muslims can't make up shit? Is that your argument? lololol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min passing gas 2,140
fish for sale 13 min travis 9
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 37 min _Zoey_ 3,502
It must suck to be you 41 min Sister Mary 3
katherine mills murder trial starts tuesday the... (May '13) 41 min CCRider 10
knox board of ed raising taxes 55 min Panther Dad 12
City councilman raising property Tax Next 1 hr Mom 12
•••
•••
•••