'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,639)

Showing posts 92,761 - 92,780 of144,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

(Reuters)- President Barack Obama said on Monday he should not have used the word "enemies" to describe his political opponents as Republicans sought to make an issue of the comment a day before congressional elections.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/11/01/us-...

BUT he DID ...NOT very presidential ...
was it?

As there SEEMS to BE "nothing"
presidential about him ...

He is THE ENEMY
to OUR Republic!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
GREAT articles here.
To keep peeps "up to date"
to WHAT is happening ...
In The United States of America!
http://dailycaller.com/
for those WHO
WANT to
be
in the KNOW ...
instead of "clueless" like the
libTARDS!
unc to BE specific ...
:D
You just brought up ethical.....

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/did-tucker-c...

WOW!! Talk about ethical practices!!

Just funny how stupid republicans are and who reports 'news' to them.
At least

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Top Box 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike "Slick Willy"; the General maned up and took his lumps. He did not Obstruct justice or commit perjury!
So what difference (at this point), does it make anyway?
...When Clinton LIED, Nobody DIED...

But by all means....bring up all you can to take the sting out of that highly decorated military man do what the republiCONS do best...f over people. And yes, at this point, what difference does it make anyway. 4 died by terrorist in a foreign country and your party waste time, money, and integrity to point at a President you resent, yet brush aside the 3,000+ murdered by terrorist in the USA and thousands of soldiers in two wars trying to vindicate it. Typical fright winged mentality.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
who are u ...
a libTARDED moderator ...
being PAID to
BE
this idiotic ...
or a shill ...
from acorn
or something like THAT ...
I did NOT think anyone could EVER be THIS brainless ...
'til I have SEEN you in action ...
With FACTS
hitting YOU
between the EYES
like 2 x 4's ...
)8~D>

There's some FACTS for you!!

THIS is what you get your opinions from, because they certainly aren't facts you fucking IDIOT!!

This is how you backwoods lying dimbass republicans operate.... Trying to MAKE news... But you idiots end up BEING the news.

stfu (not really, I love it that your ignorant uneducated ass posts here, LOVE it!!) and learn how to research things, not just copy and paste shit from worthless sites who are NOT credible.

Again..... The dumbing down of America..... The crackhead is the leader of the stupid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You just brought up ethical.....
WOW!! Talk about ethical practices!!
Just funny how stupid republicans are and who reports 'news' to them.
crooksandliars ...!!!

wait a sec ... BRB
Had to go ...

ROTF&L

you just "described" WHAT you are!
Thanks for being SO "honest" about it!:)

(Reuters)- President Barack Obama said on Monday he should not have used the word "enemies" to describe his political opponents as Republicans sought to make an issue of the comment a day before congressional elections.

was it?

He is THE ENEMY
to OUR Republic!

REVENGE is what he IS about!

REVENGE is what we are about - obama
About 60,500,000 results (0.27 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

At least wrote:
<quoted text>
But by all means....bring up all you can to take the sting out of that highly decorated military man do what the republiCONS do best...f over people. And yes, at this point, what difference does it make anyway. 4 died by terrorist in a foreign country and your party waste time, money, and integrity to point at a President you resent, yet brush aside the 3,000+ murdered by terrorist in the USA and thousands of soldiers in two wars trying to vindicate it. Typical fright winged mentality.
Kosovo ...???
dumchit!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
was it?
He is THE ENEMY
to OUR Republic!
He should have kept with his wording.... You ALL are enemy's of the USA. Just a fact.

Obviously from your endless copy and paste..... You're stupid and have nothing of substance to say. Copy and Paste is all republicans have. Post after post after post.

Hollow minds can't think on their own.... Have to be told what to say.

Weakling!:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

At least wrote:
<quoted text>
How Clinton Waged War Through Executive Order
Compiled by Cliff Kincaid

Summary: Ignoring the constitutional role of Congress, Clinton waged his war on Yugoslavia through executive order and presidential directive. Clinton used executive orders to designate a "war zone," call up troops, proclaim a "national emergency" with respect to Yugoslavia, and impose economic sanctions on the Belgrade government.

Clinton claimed war-making presidential authority through his "constitutional authority" to conduct "foreign relations," as "Commander in Chief" and as "Chief Executive." Under this self-designated authority, Clinton delegated command-and-control of U.S. forces to NATO and its Secretary-General Javier Solana, who decided when the air war would be discontinued and has the authority to order U.S. troops into military action once again. Without getting Congressional approval, Clinton also announced a new "Strategic Concept" for NATO that goes beyond the defensive purposes of the alliance outlined in the NATO treaty

http://www.usasurvival.org/kosovowar.html

Today ...
I do NOT mind doing ya research for ya
:)

Just to ...
PROVE YOU WRONG!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some FACTS for you!!
THIS is what you get your opinions from, because they certainly aren't facts you fucking IDIOT!!
This is how you backwoods lying dimbass republicans operate.... Trying to MAKE news... But you idiots end up BEING the news.
stfu (not really, I love it that your ignorant uneducated ass posts here, LOVE it!!) and learn how to research things, not just copy and paste shit from worthless sites who are NOT credible.
Again..... The dumbing down of America..... The crackhead is the leader of the stupid.
Again..... The dumbing down of America..... The crackhead is the leader of the stupid... said dumchit ...

YOU must BE VERY AFRAID of the TRUTH ...
YOU "refuse" to READ it!

chicken little :)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Top Box 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike "Slick Willy"; the General manned up and took his lumps. He did not Obstruct justice or commit perjury!
So what difference (at this point), does it make anyway?
I have no idea..... One of the many dumb republicans brought it up.... Ask them why it matters. They scan dailycaller and WND all day looking for these stories of no relavance.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Again..... The dumbing down of America..... The crackhead is the leader of the stupid... said dumchit ...
YOU must BE VERY AFRAID of the TRUTH ...
YOU "refuse" to READ it!
chicken little :)
If you admit a Muslim owns WND I'll look at your links
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

FOIA Filing Reveals Dept of Homeland Security Stopped Criminal Background Checks of Illegals, and Waived ID Requirment Under Obama’s Executive Amnesty ...

I’ve begun using the term usurpation to describe this administration, and the co-dependents/ willfully blind who support it.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...

St. Benedict's Thistle says:
June 12, 2013 at 5:27 am
Cultural Marxism. They are ‘overwhelming the system’ in an attempt to change the political character of the USA.

They are acting with apparent impunity on many levels within the government to effect changes that will permanently alter this nation. But, one thing I've learned about those who are tools of the evil one — they always, always, overreach. And it always plays out in ways no one can foresee. It will be interesting to watch as history unfolds before our eyes.

screwauger says:
June 12, 2013 at 1:33 pm
For the first time in my life, I am afraid for my Country! It gives no satisfaction but to those around me, I told you to vote ABO.

==========

NEVER thought I would SEE such
TREASON in MY time!

I thought WE had become "civilized" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you admit a Muslim owns WND I'll look at your links
Farah was born in Paterson, New Jersey, on July 6, 1954, to parents of Syrian and Lebanese ancestry. His father was a schoolteacher. He graduated from William Paterson University, in Wayne, New Jersey with a B.A. in Communications.

He is married to Elizabeth Farah and is a conservative evangelical Christian. <<---<<<

KiSS my "Go to HELL"
bub ...

I'm NOT the one in the dark ...
you ARE!

I could care less
IF you do ...

I have ALREADY proven you BRAINLESS ...

IT's ALL on here
in
BLACK & WHITE

Magnetic INK!

In perpetuity ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

From the Author

Joseph Farah is the founder, editor and chief executive officer of WND.com , the first and largest independent Internet-based news network. A lifelong newsman, Farah made a name for himself running daily newspapers in major markets, including the Sacramento Union, then the oldest daily West of the Mississippi. He has been an investigative reporter, foreign correspondent, award-winning editor and publisher.

He has also written or collaborated on more than a dozen books that have sold millions of copies. They include "Taking America Back," which has been reissued by three different publishers with more than 14 printings, and a collaboration with Rush Limbaugh on "See, I Told You So," the bestselling non-fiction book of 1993 and 1994. His latest book is "The Tea Party Manifesto," published in 2010.

Farah also founded WND Books, a publishing company that boasts the highest percentage of New ...

http://www.amazon.com/Joseph-Farah/e/B001HP11...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Farah was born in Paterson, New Jersey, on July 6, 1954, to parents of Syrian and Lebanese ancestry. His father was a schoolteacher. He graduated from William Paterson University, in Wayne, New Jersey with a B.A. in Communications.
He is married to Elizabeth Farah and is a conservative evangelical Christian. <<---<<<
KiSS my "Go to HELL"
bub ...
I'm NOT the one in the dark ...
you ARE!
I could care less
IF you do ...
I have ALREADY proven you BRAINLESS ...
IT's ALL on here
in
BLACK & WHITE
Magnetic INK!
In perpetuity ...
He's Muslim. Sorry... His name is FARRAH!!

MUSLIM!

You make a point to type Obamas middle name in caps dumbass.

And your ignorant trailer dwelling crack headed self couldn't out do me on a damned thing idiot.

Are you oblivious to everyone on ALL the boards you troll having the same honest opinion of you?? The masses are usually correct. And it's very true in this case.

How does it feel to be laughed at everywhere you go?? Are you under a doctors care because of it?? Taking medication?(We know you self medicate LMAO that's painfully obvious!)

He's a Muslim.... Has a Muslim name, so that makes him a Muslim. That's just republican logic.

LMFAO@poking stupid republicans with the things they do and they're too stupid to catch on.

You all are overwhelmingly ignorant!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

He is married to Elizabeth Farah and is a conservative evangelical Christian ...

About 3,400,000 results

Tho there IS 'several' for pUnks like you TOO!

pUnks
About 20,300,000 results

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Prog Revisionist History – Example #924,236

What’s wrong with this MSNBC screen shot?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...

F.D.R. in Hell says:
June 12, 2013 at 5:04 pm
The guy on the right is Lieutenant Gerard, who is searching for Dr. Richard Kimble in 1963.
That guy at the podium was a Democrat.

sundance says:
June 12, 2013 at 5:19 pm
Not only was he a Demonrat – but one of the two girls in the *incident* was Vivian Malone Jones. Mrs. Jones is Eric Holder’s sister-in-law.

Mrs. Jones worked to establish ... wait for it ... The CRS. Funny that ...

MSNBC falsely identifies segregationist George Wallace as a Republican

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/12...
At least YOU are an idiot

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

At least wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton just let Osama Bin Laden go free...when he (Bin Laden) was offered to be 'delivered' by Saudis ... Clinton told Saudis, NO, Bin Laden is NOT danger to America, he is just a NUISANCE!

And 3,000 Americans were killed ... but of course,
BUSH, BUSH, BUSH...

Clinton was busy with Monica's BLUE dress...!!!
Isn't BLUE...Democrats' color? Clinton was true and 'BLUE'Democrat! Don't you think ?????????

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jerry Springer one time gave his personal check to a prostitute, while he was mayor of Cincinnati?
Is Ari Jerry Springer's Accountant?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
He is married to Elizabeth Farah and is a conservative evangelical Christian ...
About 3,400,000 results
Tho there IS 'several' for pUnks like you TOO!
pUnks
About 20,300,000 results
Farrah..... Muslim

Part owner if Fox..... A Muslim.

Those are your news sources..... You really do like those Muslims doncha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 92,761 - 92,780 of144,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min The_Box 127,868
shelia brown (May '12) 36 min Wow 11
trail camera 40 min stephanie 14
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 48 min dipchit 3
New mayor and City council raise waterpark ... 51 min thunker 17
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 2 hr gator 12
Big chicken 2 hr gator 9
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 6 hr FarePrey 372
KC Basketball Coach 21 hr breaking news 49