'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104633 Jun 12, 2013
ALL that WE the *Patriots*
have been WARNING about
is coming to the forefront!

Showing libTARDS to
HAVE the
MENTAL DISEASE

that

WE have ALSO spoke of!

:)

feel "dumbned DOWN"
YET!

by the
deliberate DUMBING down of America!

of which YOU are "victim" ...

have been WARNING about

Showing libTARDS to
HAVE the
MENTAL DISEASE

that

WE have ALSO spoke of!

feel "dumbned DOWN"
YET!

by the
of which

you ARE a 'victim'...

Deliberate Dumbing Down of America - E Book download is NOW FREE TO ALL!!!
Right click and "Save Link As"
Click here to begin download
File is 6.75 MB

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

ALSO:
America's Road To Ruin
Click for download.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104634 Jun 12, 2013
dumbned

dumbed

Uncle Tab

United States

#104635 Jun 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "everyone that matters".
Tell us why would highly intelligent people using critical thinking skill seem "uneducated and dumb"?
Is my syntax too complex for you?
Am I using too many syllables?
You remind me of those people who said Christopher Columbus was a fool because everyone knew the earth was flat.
Do you know many thought Sir Isaac Newton was a total idiot?
I am a "LIBERTARIAN" registered Republican.
The majority truly intelligent people have been discovered before adulthood, tell us what do you think qualifies you as "intelligent"
Perhaps you are simply mediocre...attempting to appear smart?
Why is it so easy to disprove your best arguments?
I think you are another self important bloviator!
The voting majority is all that matters. I know everyone is supposed to matter, but republicans go on and on about that '47%' so I just play it like you all do

And you've disproven nothing.

Why are you scared to ask the baaaaaaaaaaa what union she works for? I know why..... Either way YOU LOSE!!

That's just funny to me.

Just hold inntonyour fear and doom and gloom. That's what works for you weak minded people.

You ever find that executive order for a gun grab?

NOPE!

You ever find a union representing professors?

NOPE!

You ever prove that Paul said that drones would NOT be used on US citizens after the 13 hour filibuster?

NOPE!

Strike Three! You're out!
Uncle Tab

United States

#104636 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Please define "everyone that matters".
Tell us why would highly intelligent people using critical thinking skill seem "uneducated and dumb"?
Is my syntax too complex for you?
Am I using too many syllables?
You remind me of those people who said Christopher Columbus was a fool because everyone knew the earth was flat.
Do you know many thought Sir Isaac Newton was a total idiot?
I am a "LIBERTARIAN" registered Republican.
The majority truly intelligent people have been discovered before adulthood, tell us what do you think qualifies you as "intelligent"
Perhaps you are simply mediocre...attempting to appear smart?
Why is it so easy to disprove your best arguments?
I think you are another self important bloviator!
Keep trying to build yourself up..... That's what the weak and insecure always do.

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#104638 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
have been WARNING about
Showing libTARDS to
HAVE the
MENTAL DISEASE
that
WE have ALSO spoke of!
feel "dumbned DOWN"
YET!
by the
of which YOU are "victim" ...
have been WARNING about
Showing libTARDS to
HAVE the
MENTAL DISEASE
that
WE have ALSO spoke of!
feel "dumbned DOWN"
YET!
by the
of which
you ARE a 'victim'...
Deliberate Dumbing Down of America - E Book download is NOW FREE TO ALL!!!
Right click and "Save Link As"
Click here to begin download
File is 6.75 MB
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/
ALSO:
America's Road To Ruin
Click for download.
Well since you republicans are so STUPID it must be true?

You and ari are poster holder for stupidity.

Like I said yesterday, Crystal Ball Republicans. Ari wasn't smart enough to catch on to that yesterday..... Guess my words had too many syllables in them for him to grasp

Since: Dec 11

#104639 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll dumb it down so you can understand it.... You tools always complain about 'lame stream media' unless it fits what you want it to say.
Don't try to change what I said dumbass..... You get an F in compression on your Internet college exam??
I know you all are too stupid to understand how funny it is to is when someone posts a main stream media post...... You all cry and whine like bitches. But you can use those same media sources and they're not liberal main stream media then??
You really are stupid ari..... Do yourself a favor, stick with working at Home Depot mixing paint for a living..... That's all you're mentally equipped to do.
Spin spin spin...... Republicans favorite thing to do. LOL
Why do you think it's so easy for me to put you dunces on the spot with such things as a made up gun ban, professors under union contract, drones killing Americans?? It's just easy to paint you copy and paste dunces into a corner because you're so uneducated to the facts and suck down the oriely, beck, Limbaugh, savage koolaid.
You're all just dumb little uneducated lapdogs. And I along with all the other democrats like pointing it out.
It was really fun painting you tools into a corner by asking one of YOU to ask the idiot goat baasaaaaaaa poster to tell us all what union she was in. Not one of you did. Why not? Cause she's a liar and I'm right.
You and all the republicans here are stupid and I have fun ponting it out.
Don't disappoint us...... Come back with something from the Internet, a copy and paste that proves you're right..... We'll dismantle that like we do everything else.
Now go mix some paint boy!! People are waiting and you have to earn your minimum wage LMAO
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
&#8213; Genghis Khan

I will stomp your idiot ass without mercy, each time I feel like it! As will my allies!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104640 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to build yourself up..... That's what the weak and insecure always do.
That's what the weak and insecure always do ...said dumchit!

THANKS for 'finally'
ADMITTING that :)

Ari is NOT weak and insecure ...
He is a VERY intelligent person ...
IT "shows" in his posts ...

Yours shows your lack of intelligence ...
EVERY time you post!

#104641 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No No No!

Tell us about you:

answer the questions I posed, are you afraid of me?
Why are you so scared?

#104642 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you republicans are so STUPID it must be true?
You and ari are poster holder for stupidity.
Like I said yesterday, Crystal Ball Republicans. Ari wasn't smart enough to catch on to that yesterday..... Guess my words had too many syllables in them for him to grasp
Choosing to ignore you ignorance make me "stupid"?

Okay...put away your crayons, and pay attention.
My technology post squashed your 3rd grader synopsis of Reaganomics. So your come back was dribble, and you call me names.
How mature of you, how intellectual, and what big ears you have grandma! I have never seen sheep imitate a wolf before!
So the sheeple want's to be a big bad wolf?
Bring it lammypie!
lets talk about current events, can you defend NSA abuses of power and over reach? How about Eric Snowden...would you call him a "whistle blower" a "people's hero" or a "treasonous rat"?

What would you be saying if a McCain administration had used the same tactics against Democrats?
What say you lammypie?
Uncle Tab

United States

#104644 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
No No No!
Tell us about you:
answer the questions I posed, are you afraid of me?
Why are you so scared?
What's to be scared of?? LMAO

Is this something to make you appear 'tough' on the Internet? Making people believe they are scared of you?? You're nothing to be scared of. Nothing what so ever!

Do I think you're an unstable Internet blowhard?? Yes. Do I think the government has you flagged? Yes. Do I think you're an immediate danger to me? Nope! Do I think you're an immediate danger to others? Yes.

That clear it up for ya tough guy on the Internet?

LMAO

#104645 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS for 'finally'
EVERY time you post!
Like a draft horse with blinders on; he takes his commands from whomever hold the reigns!
Obama smack his @$$ and commands "step out", and he willingly walks off the cliff!
Uncle Tab

United States

#104646 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
&#8213; Genghis Khan
I will stomp your idiot ass without mercy, each time I feel like it! As will my allies!
The Muslims say the same thing about Allah..... That mean you're the same as them??

(It's just fun to pole them like this, they can't handle it lol)
Uncle Tab

United States

#104647 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS for 'finally'
EVERY time you post!
One idiot who approves of another is a wonderful thing!

Who's the third Stooge republican for today, we have Larry and Curly...... Where's Moe?:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104648 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this something to make you appear 'tough' on the Internet? Making people believe they are scared of you?? You're nothing to be scared of. Nothing what so ever!
Do I think you're an unstable Internet blowhard?? Yes. Do I think the government has you flagged? Yes. Do I think you're an immediate danger to me? Nope! Do I think you're an immediate danger to others? Yes.
LMAO
What's to be scared of?? LMAO said dumchit.

His "intelligence" ...
ya dumchit!

What can ya 'do' on a computer
BUT
FIGHT with words!???

Ate up
I tell ya ...
with "ignorance"

I pity you ...

Ari WINS
"hands down" ...

#104649 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
So...you constantly pat yourself on the back; but you have no accomplishments in life? Where do you gain your political insight? What experience/education do you think qualifies you above others?
Last chance sport...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104650 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Like a draft horse with blinders on; he takes his commands from whomever hold the reigns!
Obama smack his @$$ and commands "step out", and he willingly walks off the cliff!
YepperZ :)

Asks "how HIGH"
when told to JUMP!

Uncle Tab

United States

#104651 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Coming straight from the person who would pay to give oriely a rimjob?

LMAO

YOU people are the idiot tools marching with everything you can against Obama because you're nothing but racist bigots.

Facts are facts. Let us know when those gun band, drones attacking innocent Americans, and the impeachment starts....... Dumb drones marching in line LMAO

IDIOTS!
Jay

Paris, TN

#104652 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
And Snowden made public a Bush policy....... We all knew this would happen. I don't care about this. I have nothing to hide. I don't do anything wrong. I don't go to any crazy sites like you all do.
I can understand why you're worried..... The government has been in your computer for a looooong time I'd bet.
And I think they should be looking into unstable Americans like you and make sure you and your type can't harm out country more than you already have.

Tab, you don't seem to have a problem with the government listening in on your phone conversations, or looking to see who called you or you called them. You have nothing to hide and neither do I. In fact, they'd be bored listening to me talk to my mom.

But......

Then how do you feel about a perverted neighbor peeking in your drapes at night, spying on your wife/girlfriend, whomever, daughter maybe? How would you feel about your perverted, nosy neighbor looking at you through binoculars, or watching your daughter, girlfriend/wife in the pool or laying in the sun. Do you not think this is wrong? Would you just sit back and say, he has a right to spy on you?

Same thing with the IRS, only under a different cover. Spying is spying, no matter how you slice it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104653 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming straight from the person who would pay to give oriely a rimjob?
LMAO
YOU people are the idiot tools marching with everything you can against Obama because you're nothing but racist bigots.
Facts are facts. Let us know when those gun band, drones attacking innocent Americans, and the impeachment starts....... Dumb drones marching in line LMAO
IDIOTS!
See ...
you can ONLY resort to profanity ...
when LOSING!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ...
Sure SIGN of a WEAK mind

Profanity
When we resort to swearing we diminish ourselves.

Profanity masks a lack of real power.
We may be able to cow people into submission through screaming and cursing, but fear is not respect. The profanity masks a lack of real power.

http://www.aish.com/f/mom/62833437.html

you ARE "diminished!"

di·min·ished
/di&#712;miniSHt/
Adjective
Made smaller or less.
Made to seem less impressive or valuable.

https://www.google.com/search...

)8~D>

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104654 Jun 12, 2013
powerless - unc
against
"intelligence" ...- ARI!

Woot Woot ...

Thanks for SHOWING
what libTARDS

STAND FOR!

RIGHT here in FRONT of God AND "everybody" ...
On the World Wide WEB!

tee hee hee ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min BRAIN STORM 131,048
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min ky jelly and elec... 5,110
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 58 min Go Blue Forever 26,277
this is the year!!! panther fans 1 hr sculptor of minds 4
Tanyard Cemetery Shocking Find Today 1 hr family 51
What happened at Stinking Creek? 1 hr Asking 88
new hunting and fishing store 1 hr hunter 7
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 15 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 16 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••