'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,635)

Showing posts 92,681 - 92,700 of144,968
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104624
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

American Lady wrote:
The D.C. Clothesline
Airing Out America's Dirty Laundry
Fox News staffer says network refuses to report Obama identity fraud
The elite’s betrayal of us — who want only the truth — never ends.
Now we find that the supposedly conservative “fair and balanced” Fox News is just as duplicitous as the alphabet networks.
While interviewing the fearless Pastor James David Manning on the Tea Party Power Hour, host Mark Gillar made this astonishing statement (beginning at 05:55 mark):
There was someone within Fox News…who actually went to Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo [the leader of Arpaio's Cold Case Posse team investigating Obama's phony birth certificate and strange Connecticut-issued Social Security number] and said:“I am very sorry. I have tried to get Fox News to tell the truth on this. I have looked at your evidence that you presented at your press conferences. I know you have the goods on President Obama. I know that he has multiple cases of document fraud that can be proven in a court of law. I wanted Fox to run a story on that, and they said ‘Absolutely no way.’ So I am here to apologize to you because my network will not tell the truth.”
http://dcclothesline.com/2013/06/11/fox-news-...
:-D proves my point..... FalseNews is a JOKE!!

It's funny how you tools go on and on about mainstream media and Fox, yet you TOOLS will give a CBS, NBC, or Politico link when on the rare occasion it agrees with you and ALWAYS use FalseNews links when we make fun of how one sided FalseNews is.

But when we use NBC or CBS it's liberal BS?

I love pointing out how STUPID and hypocritical you tools are.

Today you fools are a bigger than usual punching bag..... Thanks crackhead!! It's all because of your dumbass who can't stop copying and pasting..... Like all you ignorant copy and paste no education republicans.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104625
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Same goes for the ACLU, you people are always bitching about them. But right now they're your best friend??

Hypocrite much?

:-D

Just funny how stupid you people are.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104626
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans ARE under "court order"
To NOT protest FRAUD!
under a 0 "appointed judge'...
SO he couldn't!
BUY a clue dumchit!
In 2010, the RNC unsuccessfully appealed “to vacate or modify” the Consent Decree in “Democratic National Committee v Republican National Committee,” Case No. 09-4615 (C.A. 3, Mar. 8, 2012).(I paid The Judicial Review $10 for the PDF of Case No. 09-4615 and uploaded the 59-page document to FOTM’s media library. To read Case No. 09-4615, click here!)
This is a summary of the appeals judge’s ruling, filed on March 8, 2012:
In 1982, the Republican National Committee (“RNC”) and the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”) entered into a consent decree (the “Decree” or “Consent Decree”), which is national in scope, limiting the RNC’s ability to engage or assist in voter fraud prevention unless the RNC obtains the court’s approval in advance. The RNC appeals from a judgment of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey denying, in part, the RNC’s Motion to Vacate or Modify the Consent Decree. Although the District Court declined to vacate the Decree, it did make modifications to the Decree. The RNC argues that the District Court abused its discretion by modifying the Decree as it did and by declining to vacate the Decree. For the following reasons, we will affirm the District Court’s judgment.
Surprise! The judge who denied the RNC’s appeal to “vacate” the 1982 Consent Decree is an Obama appointee, Judge Joseph Greenaway, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1...
President Obama Nominates Judge Joseph A. Greenaway, Jr.
for the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit,
and Judge Beverly B. Martin for United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/pr...
packed COURTS ...
CORRUPTION ABOUNDS
you ARE too BLIND to SEE!
A contract is a contract..... Guess you dumb republicans are the same now as you were in 1982.

That's kind of like a Union Contract..... Can't be broken cause one side wants to change it.

You really are stupid. What's your education level?? Was two years of 6th grade considered your senior year?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Don't get into a contract if you don't think it all the way thru.

And how does your dumbass explain Gore going to the Supreme Court using your copy and paste info?? Doesn't hold much water if you ask anyone. One party can do it but another can't?

Your ignorance is overwhelming as usual!

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104627
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the case may be.... Don't stop posting here. We need you and your kind's stupid to keep coming forth to warn everyone how unstable, uneducated, and how easily you're fooled.
Lets not forget, you all went on and in how great Romney was and how Romney really did win, yet Romney didn't protest the election. Which means you all who say he did win and uninformed idiots/ puppets who don't have the facts.
It's great for us that you all post here, your immense stupidity is our best weapon.
Keep being the 'tough Internet republican make believe patriot' who copies and pastes things from misinformation sites owned by Muslims, WND... The same Muslims you hate.
Makes prefect sense to everyone how stupid you are!
I'm curious; do you realize you have just used "circular reasoning" in an attempt to discount your opponent?
Are you aware that you favorite references are among the most widely recognized liberal "misinformation websites" on the Internet?
Many are directly funded by George Soros.
Your laughing reminds me of a crack head laughing at a 200lb. Bull Mastiff as he tries to light his crack pipe...and then the pit bull breaks the chain! Go ahead, scoff at reality, we already foretold Obama's corruption (birds of a feather flock together) what the FLOCK were you liberals thinking?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104628
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A contract is a contract..... Guess you dumb republicans are the same now as you were in 1982.
That's kind of like a Union Contract..... Can't be broken cause one side wants to change it.
You really are stupid. What's your education level?? Was two years of 6th grade considered your senior year?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Don't get into a contract if you don't think it all the way thru.
And how does your dumbass explain Gore going to the Supreme Court using your copy and paste info?? Doesn't hold much water if you ask anyone. One party can do it but another can't?
Your ignorance is overwhelming as usual!
FRAUD! From 2008
IT HAS BEEN PROVEN IN A COURT of LAW!
``````````

Verdict: Morgan, Blythe guilty of petition fraud, forgery
By Jasmine Norwood
Story Created: Apr 25, 2013 at 10:17 PM EDT
Story Updated: Apr 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM EDT

SOUTH BEND, Ind.-- The trial for two former St. Joseph County election officials came to a close Thursday. Former "emoncratic" chairman Butch Morgan and registration worker Dustin Blythe were
--- found guilty---

Thursday around 8:30 p.m.

Blythe on all counts of forgery and Morgan on two counts of 'conspiracy' to commit forgery and two counts of petition fraud.

The verdict came down just hours after Morgan took the stand and denied any of this illegal activity.

Even in closing arguments Morgan’s attorney argued that Morgan had no reason or motive to conspire in this petition fraud case.
The special prosecutor is pleased with the verdict.

>>-->>> For those who say that this trial did not seem very important, Special Prosecutor Stan Levco said otherwise.

"You know if it was shoplifting or something like that sometimes these charges are not relatively that big of a deal, when you talk about an election,

>>-> there is nothing more *sacred in this country than the right to vote," said Levco.

Morgan and Blythe left the courthouse very quickly, refusing to comment.

ALSO:
Pair convicted of forging signatures to be sentenced in June

Document examiner testifies in voter fraud trial

Voter fraud, forgery trial begins

Judge rules on evidence in alleged voter fraud case

Four accused of voter fraud appear in court

Republicans say Levco is an unfair choice as Special Prosecutor

Four people charged in connection to voter fraud investigation

UPDATE: St. Joseph County Prosecutor's Office investigates forgery accusations

Longtime Democratic leader Butch Morgan resigns

http://www.abc57.com/home/top-stories/VERDICT...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104629
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IF 'you' can NOT click on MY links ...
DO NOT 'blame' ME for YOUR IGNORANCE!

I'm TRYING to "educate" a libTARDED dwIdioT!

that HAS no 'idea' of the SCOPE of this action!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104630
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious; do you realize you have just used "circular reasoning" in an attempt to discount your opponent?
Are you aware that you favorite references are among the most widely recognized liberal "misinformation websites" on the Internet?
Many are directly funded by George Soros.
Your laughing reminds me of a crack head laughing at a 200lb. Bull Mastiff as he tries to light his crack pipe...and then the pit bull breaks the chain! Go ahead, scoff at reality, we already foretold Obama's corruption (birds of a feather flock together) what the FLOCK were you liberals thinking?
I'll dumb it down so you can understand it.... You tools always complain about 'lame stream media' unless it fits what you want it to say.

Don't try to change what I said dumbass..... You get an F in compression on your Internet college exam??

I know you all are too stupid to understand how funny it is to is when someone posts a main stream media post...... You all cry and whine like bitches. But you can use those same media sources and they're not liberal main stream media then??

You really are stupid ari..... Do yourself a favor, stick with working at Home Depot mixing paint for a living..... That's all you're mentally equipped to do.

Spin spin spin...... Republicans favorite thing to do. LOL

Why do you think it's so easy for me to put you dunces on the spot with such things as a made up gun ban, professors under union contract, drones killing Americans?? It's just easy to paint you copy and paste dunces into a corner because you're so uneducated to the facts and suck down the oriely, beck, Limbaugh, savage koolaid.

You're all just dumb little uneducated lapdogs. And I along with all the other democrats like pointing it out.

It was really fun painting you tools into a corner by asking one of YOU to ask the idiot goat baasaaaaaaa poster to tell us all what union she was in. Not one of you did. Why not? Cause she's a liar and I'm right.

You and all the republicans here are stupid and I have fun ponting it out.

Don't disappoint us...... Come back with something from the Internet, a copy and paste that proves you're right..... We'll dismantle that like we do everything else.

Now go mix some paint boy!! People are waiting and you have to earn your minimum wage LMAO

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104631
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems as tho everyone who matters thinks the same as the majority of us democrats think about you...... You're very dumb and very uneducated.
Thank you for always posting here. I for one hope you NEVER stop typing here. You and a few others who type here make it easy for independents to make the right choice when they vote democratic after seeing how unstable the Republican Party has become.
The more you all type the more votes we get!:-D
Fact!
Please define "everyone that matters".
Tell us why would highly intelligent people using critical thinking skill seem "uneducated and dumb"?
Is my syntax too complex for you?
Am I using too many syllables?
You remind me of those people who said Christopher Columbus was a fool because everyone knew the earth was flat.
Do you know many thought Sir Isaac Newton was a total idiot?
I am a "LIBERTARIAN" registered Republican.
The majority truly intelligent people have been discovered before adulthood, tell us what do you think qualifies you as "intelligent"
Perhaps you are simply mediocre...attempting to appear smart?
Why is it so easy to disprove your best arguments?
I think you are another self important bloviator!
Concerned Patriot

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104632
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
IF 'you' can NOT click on MY links ...
DO NOT 'blame' ME for YOUR IGNORANCE!
I'm TRYING to "educate" a libTARDED dwIdioT!
that HAS no 'idea' of the SCOPE of this action!
You are not just an embarrassment to my fine state of Kentucky, you are an embarrassment to all Americans and to mankind in general.

I wholeheartedly believe you are a rube planted by the DNC to embarrass the Republican party, women and bipeds as a whole. Because no one that is as stupid as you make yourself out too be would be able to even turn a computer on.

That is going on the assumption that you are even a biped to begin with.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104633
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ALL that WE the *Patriots*
have been WARNING about
is coming to the forefront!

Showing libTARDS to
HAVE the
MENTAL DISEASE

that

WE have ALSO spoke of!

:)

feel "dumbned DOWN"
YET!

by the
deliberate DUMBING down of America!

of which YOU are "victim" ...

ALL that WE the *Patriots*
have been WARNING about
is coming to the forefront!

Showing libTARDS to
HAVE the
MENTAL DISEASE

that

WE have ALSO spoke of!

:)

feel "dumbned DOWN"
YET!

by the
deliberate DUMBING down of America!
of which

you ARE a 'victim'...

Deliberate Dumbing Down of America - E Book download is NOW FREE TO ALL!!!
Right click and "Save Link As"
Click here to begin download
File is 6.75 MB

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

ALSO:
America's Road To Ruin
Click for download.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104634
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dumbned

dumbed

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104635
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "everyone that matters".
Tell us why would highly intelligent people using critical thinking skill seem "uneducated and dumb"?
Is my syntax too complex for you?
Am I using too many syllables?
You remind me of those people who said Christopher Columbus was a fool because everyone knew the earth was flat.
Do you know many thought Sir Isaac Newton was a total idiot?
I am a "LIBERTARIAN" registered Republican.
The majority truly intelligent people have been discovered before adulthood, tell us what do you think qualifies you as "intelligent"
Perhaps you are simply mediocre...attempting to appear smart?
Why is it so easy to disprove your best arguments?
I think you are another self important bloviator!
The voting majority is all that matters. I know everyone is supposed to matter, but republicans go on and on about that '47%' so I just play it like you all do

And you've disproven nothing.

Why are you scared to ask the baaaaaaaaaaa what union she works for? I know why..... Either way YOU LOSE!!

That's just funny to me.

Just hold inntonyour fear and doom and gloom. That's what works for you weak minded people.

You ever find that executive order for a gun grab?

NOPE!

You ever find a union representing professors?

NOPE!

You ever prove that Paul said that drones would NOT be used on US citizens after the 13 hour filibuster?

NOPE!

Strike Three! You're out!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104636
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "everyone that matters".
Tell us why would highly intelligent people using critical thinking skill seem "uneducated and dumb"?
Is my syntax too complex for you?
Am I using too many syllables?
You remind me of those people who said Christopher Columbus was a fool because everyone knew the earth was flat.
Do you know many thought Sir Isaac Newton was a total idiot?
I am a "LIBERTARIAN" registered Republican.
The majority truly intelligent people have been discovered before adulthood, tell us what do you think qualifies you as "intelligent"
Perhaps you are simply mediocre...attempting to appear smart?
Why is it so easy to disprove your best arguments?
I think you are another self important bloviator!
Keep trying to build yourself up..... That's what the weak and insecure always do.

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104638
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

American Lady wrote:
ALL that WE the *Patriots*
have been WARNING about
is coming to the forefront!
Showing libTARDS to
HAVE the
MENTAL DISEASE
that
WE have ALSO spoke of!
:)
feel "dumbned DOWN"
YET!
by the
deliberate DUMBING down of America!
of which YOU are "victim" ...
ALL that WE the *Patriots*
have been WARNING about
is coming to the forefront!
Showing libTARDS to
HAVE the
MENTAL DISEASE
that
WE have ALSO spoke of!
:)
feel "dumbned DOWN"
YET!
by the
deliberate DUMBING down of America!
of which
you ARE a 'victim'...
Deliberate Dumbing Down of America - E Book download is NOW FREE TO ALL!!!
Right click and "Save Link As"
Click here to begin download
File is 6.75 MB
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/
ALSO:
America's Road To Ruin
Click for download.
Well since you republicans are so STUPID it must be true?

You and ari are poster holder for stupidity.

Like I said yesterday, Crystal Ball Republicans. Ari wasn't smart enough to catch on to that yesterday..... Guess my words had too many syllables in them for him to grasp

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104639
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll dumb it down so you can understand it.... You tools always complain about 'lame stream media' unless it fits what you want it to say.
Don't try to change what I said dumbass..... You get an F in compression on your Internet college exam??
I know you all are too stupid to understand how funny it is to is when someone posts a main stream media post...... You all cry and whine like bitches. But you can use those same media sources and they're not liberal main stream media then??
You really are stupid ari..... Do yourself a favor, stick with working at Home Depot mixing paint for a living..... That's all you're mentally equipped to do.
Spin spin spin...... Republicans favorite thing to do. LOL
Why do you think it's so easy for me to put you dunces on the spot with such things as a made up gun ban, professors under union contract, drones killing Americans?? It's just easy to paint you copy and paste dunces into a corner because you're so uneducated to the facts and suck down the oriely, beck, Limbaugh, savage koolaid.
You're all just dumb little uneducated lapdogs. And I along with all the other democrats like pointing it out.
It was really fun painting you tools into a corner by asking one of YOU to ask the idiot goat baasaaaaaaa poster to tell us all what union she was in. Not one of you did. Why not? Cause she's a liar and I'm right.
You and all the republicans here are stupid and I have fun ponting it out.
Don't disappoint us...... Come back with something from the Internet, a copy and paste that proves you're right..... We'll dismantle that like we do everything else.
Now go mix some paint boy!! People are waiting and you have to earn your minimum wage LMAO
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
&#8213; Genghis Khan

I will stomp your idiot ass without mercy, each time I feel like it! As will my allies!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104640
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to build yourself up..... That's what the weak and insecure always do.
:-D
That's what the weak and insecure always do ...said dumchit!

THANKS for 'finally'
ADMITTING that :)

Ari is NOT weak and insecure ...
He is a VERY intelligent person ...
IT "shows" in his posts ...

Yours shows your lack of intelligence ...
EVERY time you post!

:)

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104641
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to build yourself up..... That's what the weak and insecure always do.
:-D
No No No!

Tell us about you:

answer the questions I posed, are you afraid of me?
Why are you so scared?

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104642
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you republicans are so STUPID it must be true?
You and ari are poster holder for stupidity.
Like I said yesterday, Crystal Ball Republicans. Ari wasn't smart enough to catch on to that yesterday..... Guess my words had too many syllables in them for him to grasp
Choosing to ignore you ignorance make me "stupid"?

Okay...put away your crayons, and pay attention.
My technology post squashed your 3rd grader synopsis of Reaganomics. So your come back was dribble, and you call me names.
How mature of you, how intellectual, and what big ears you have grandma! I have never seen sheep imitate a wolf before!
So the sheeple want's to be a big bad wolf?
Bring it lammypie!
lets talk about current events, can you defend NSA abuses of power and over reach? How about Eric Snowden...would you call him a "whistle blower" a "people's hero" or a "treasonous rat"?

What would you be saying if a McCain administration had used the same tactics against Democrats?
What say you lammypie?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104644
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
No No No!
Tell us about you:
answer the questions I posed, are you afraid of me?
Why are you so scared?
What's to be scared of?? LMAO

Is this something to make you appear 'tough' on the Internet? Making people believe they are scared of you?? You're nothing to be scared of. Nothing what so ever!

Do I think you're an unstable Internet blowhard?? Yes. Do I think the government has you flagged? Yes. Do I think you're an immediate danger to me? Nope! Do I think you're an immediate danger to others? Yes.

That clear it up for ya tough guy on the Internet?

LMAO

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104645
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the weak and insecure always do ...said dumchit!
THANKS for 'finally'
ADMITTING that :)
Ari is NOT weak and insecure ...
He is a VERY intelligent person ...
IT "shows" in his posts ...
Yours shows your lack of intelligence ...
EVERY time you post!
:)
Like a draft horse with blinders on; he takes his commands from whomever hold the reigns!
Obama smack his @$$ and commands "step out", and he willingly walks off the cliff!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 92,681 - 92,700 of144,968
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
need amos rice number (Feb '12) 22 min Dallas eubanks 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 128,038
Melissa Collett (May '12) 35 min lol at your face 52
4 sale 45 min travis 4
KC Basketball Coach 58 min Go KC 67
jon h 58 min Wow 2
verna warren 1 hr interested 4
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 20 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••