'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#104702 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the weak and insecure always do ...said dumchit!
THANKS for 'finally'
ADMITTING that :)
Ari is NOT weak and insecure ...
He is a VERY intelligent person ...
IT "shows" in his posts ...
Yours shows your lack of intelligence ...
EVERY time you post!
:)
You are dumb and it shows in your post. Go back to all the forums you post in and see how people think of you. You are just one medical exam away from being placed in a mental hospital.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104703 Jun 12, 2013
Aprilvue wrote:
...As the prez assures us the IRS overseeing obamacare would never willy nilly pry into personal information....

Class Calls IRS Rude, Crude and Abusive
 SAN DIEGO (CN)- A lurid but vague class action accuses corrupt and abusive IRS agents of stealing 10 million people's medical records without a warrant - including "intimate medical records of every state judge in California."
     John Doe Company sued 15 John Doe IRS agents in Superior Court.
     "This is an action involving the corruption and abuse of power by several Internal Revenue Service ('IRS') agents (collectively referred to as 'defendants' herein) during a raid of John Doe Company, in the Southern District of California, on March 11, 2011," the complaint states. "In a case involving solely a tax matter involving a former employee of the company, these agents stole more than 60,000,000 medical records of more than 10,000,000 Americans, including at least 1,000,000 Californians.
     "No search warrant authorized the seizure of these records; no subpoena authorized the seizure of these records; none of the 10,000,000 Americans were under any kind of known criminal or civil investigation and their medical records had no relevance whatsoever to the IRS search. IT personnel at the scene, a HIPPA [sic: recte HIPAA] facility warning on the building and the IT portion of the searched premises, and the company executives each warned the IRS agents of these privileged records. The IRS agents ignored and discarded each of these warnings, ignored their own published and public-reliant rules and governing ethical requirements, and ignored the limitations of the court's search warrant authorization, seizing the records under threat of destroying company property."
     The putative class claims the IRS agents' seizure of medical records violated the 4th Amendment.
     "Despite knowing that these medical records were not within the scope of the warrant, defendants threatened to 'rip' the servers containing the medical data out of the building if IT personnel would not voluntarily hand them over. Moreover, even though defendants knew that the records they were seizing were not included within the scope of the search warrant, the defendants nonetheless searched and seized the records without making any attempt to segregate the files from those that could possibly be related to the search warrant. In fact, no effort was made at all to even try maintaining the illusion of legitimacy and legality.
     "After being put on notice of the illicit seizure, the IRS agents refused to return the records, continued to keep the records for the prying eyes of IRS peeping toms, and keep the records to this very day. The records may concern the intimate medical records of every state judge in California, every state court employee in California, leading and politically controversial members of the Screen Actors Guild and the Directors Guild, and prominent citizens in the world of entertainment, business and government, from all walks of life."
     "While executing the warrant, the defendants seized personal mobile phones, including all the data and information on those phones, without any employing the proper and procedurally correct screening methods to protect private and privileged information, all of which was completely unapproved by the search warrant."
     The IRS' data theft was so enormous it affects "roughly one out of every twenty-five adult American citizens," the complaint states.
     It claims that one of the IRS agents involved has a "history of misconduct, ethical breaches, and criminal activity," including lying to grand juries, lying to witnesses about their rights during investigations, and "abusing search warrants and subpoenas for privileged information."

http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/03/14/5570...

Judges and movie stars records, too.
Tell me again why I should feel reassured?

``````````

Agree ...

WHY ???
Syl

Greenup, KY

#104704 Jun 12, 2013
Our way of life is becoming less and less meaninful

Cooking Fire less
Our phones Wireless
Cars Key less
Food Fat less
Tires Tubeless
Dress Sleeveless
Youth Jobless
Leaders Shameless
Relationships Meaningless
Attitude Careless
Wives Fearless
Babies Fatherless
Feelings Heartless
Education Valueless
Children Manner-less
Everything is becoming less, But still our hope is endless, and our President is Clueless.
Welcome to the 21st century

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#104705 Jun 12, 2013
Injudgement NO judgement wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE SOOOOO DUUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBB.
Are YOU for real?
Yes hypocrite I am real. If I am sooooooo dumb for thinking Obama has done the best job he can while working around the party on NO just post what is worst in America today then when he took office. You are so smart. Name a few leading economic indicators that are worst today than in 2008.
OZombies

United States

#104706 Jun 12, 2013
Once upon the time, California use to be heaven under Republicans ...

In 1986 President Reagan (R) made a decision to give an Amnesty to 1.5 million illegals, so he thought. Nope, it was 3 million of them. Did they say thank you president Reagan, of course not. Majority of them became Democrats. Today, California is ruled by Democrats, "heaven" for illegals ...hell for everybody else...broke..........

California is going, going.....gone.....!!!!!

Give an amnesty now to how many illegals? 11, 20, 30 million ????? FUTURE DEMOCRATS !!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

America...going ...going....gone.....!!!!!

:(
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104707 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Is dailycaller owned by a Muslim like WND is? Just wondering how you trust these people when they are owned and ran by Muslims??
who are u ...
a libTARDED moderator ...
being PAID to
BE
this idiotic ...

or a shill ...
from acorn
or something like THAT ...

I did NOT think anyone could EVER be THIS brainless ...
'til I have SEEN you in action ...

With FACTS
hitting YOU
between the EYES
like 2 x 4's ...

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104708 Jun 12, 2013
Gravediggers
West Palm Beach, FL
8 hrs ago

How can you trust PResident obama when the IRS targets and USES personal tax information to target candidates?

Now, with the NSA, we can be SURE the SAME THING is done as evidenced by President Obama uttering:

"we will PUNISH our enemies and reward our friends"

Can't trust the President and his hordes of wannabees that fluttered around his hive

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TC68TCCQBE27M5C...
OZombies

United States

#104709 Jun 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
Our way of life is becoming less and less meaninful
Cooking Fire less
Our phones Wireless
Cars Key less
Food Fat less
Tires Tubeless
Dress Sleeveless
Youth Jobless
Leaders Shameless
Relationships Meaningless
Attitude Careless
Wives Fearless
Babies Fatherless
Feelings Heartless
Education Valueless
Children Manner-less
Everything is becoming less, But still our hope is endless, and our President is Clueless.
Welcome to the 21st century
Exellent post, Syl...!
Sad but true!
:(
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104710 Jun 12, 2013
(Reuters)- President Barack Obama said on Monday he should not have used the word "enemies" to describe his political opponents as Republicans sought to make an issue of the comment a day before congressional elections.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/11/01/us-...

BUT he DID ...NOT very presidential ...
was it?

As there SEEMS to BE "nothing"
presidential about him ...

He is THE ENEMY
to OUR Republic!
Uncle Tab

United States

#104711 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GREAT articles here.
To keep peeps "up to date"
to WHAT is happening ...
In The United States of America!
http://dailycaller.com/
for those WHO
WANT to
be
in the KNOW ...
instead of "clueless" like the
libTARDS!
unc to BE specific ...
:D
You just brought up ethical.....

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/did-tucker-c...

WOW!! Talk about ethical practices!!

Just funny how stupid republicans are and who reports 'news' to them.
At least

Elizabethtown, KY

#104712 Jun 12, 2013
Top Box 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike "Slick Willy"; the General maned up and took his lumps. He did not Obstruct justice or commit perjury!
So what difference (at this point), does it make anyway?
...When Clinton LIED, Nobody DIED...

But by all means....bring up all you can to take the sting out of that highly decorated military man do what the republiCONS do best...f over people. And yes, at this point, what difference does it make anyway. 4 died by terrorist in a foreign country and your party waste time, money, and integrity to point at a President you resent, yet brush aside the 3,000+ murdered by terrorist in the USA and thousands of soldiers in two wars trying to vindicate it. Typical fright winged mentality.
Uncle Tab

United States

#104714 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
who are u ...
a libTARDED moderator ...
being PAID to
BE
this idiotic ...
or a shill ...
from acorn
or something like THAT ...
I did NOT think anyone could EVER be THIS brainless ...
'til I have SEEN you in action ...
With FACTS
hitting YOU
between the EYES
like 2 x 4's ...
)8~D>

There's some FACTS for you!!

THIS is what you get your opinions from, because they certainly aren't facts you fucking IDIOT!!

This is how you backwoods lying dimbass republicans operate.... Trying to MAKE news... But you idiots end up BEING the news.

stfu (not really, I love it that your ignorant uneducated ass posts here, LOVE it!!) and learn how to research things, not just copy and paste shit from worthless sites who are NOT credible.

Again..... The dumbing down of America..... The crackhead is the leader of the stupid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104715 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You just brought up ethical.....
WOW!! Talk about ethical practices!!
Just funny how stupid republicans are and who reports 'news' to them.
crooksandliars ...!!!

wait a sec ... BRB
Had to go ...

ROTF&L

you just "described" WHAT you are!
Thanks for being SO "honest" about it!:)

(Reuters)- President Barack Obama said on Monday he should not have used the word "enemies" to describe his political opponents as Republicans sought to make an issue of the comment a day before congressional elections.

was it?

He is THE ENEMY
to OUR Republic!

REVENGE is what he IS about!

REVENGE is what we are about - obama
About 60,500,000 results (0.27 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104716 Jun 12, 2013
At least wrote:
<quoted text>
But by all means....bring up all you can to take the sting out of that highly decorated military man do what the republiCONS do best...f over people. And yes, at this point, what difference does it make anyway. 4 died by terrorist in a foreign country and your party waste time, money, and integrity to point at a President you resent, yet brush aside the 3,000+ murdered by terrorist in the USA and thousands of soldiers in two wars trying to vindicate it. Typical fright winged mentality.
Kosovo ...???
dumchit!
Uncle Tab

United States

#104717 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
was it?
He is THE ENEMY
to OUR Republic!
He should have kept with his wording.... You ALL are enemy's of the USA. Just a fact.

Obviously from your endless copy and paste..... You're stupid and have nothing of substance to say. Copy and Paste is all republicans have. Post after post after post.

Hollow minds can't think on their own.... Have to be told what to say.

Weakling!:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104718 Jun 12, 2013
At least wrote:
<quoted text>
How Clinton Waged War Through Executive Order
Compiled by Cliff Kincaid

Summary: Ignoring the constitutional role of Congress, Clinton waged his war on Yugoslavia through executive order and presidential directive. Clinton used executive orders to designate a "war zone," call up troops, proclaim a "national emergency" with respect to Yugoslavia, and impose economic sanctions on the Belgrade government.

Clinton claimed war-making presidential authority through his "constitutional authority" to conduct "foreign relations," as "Commander in Chief" and as "Chief Executive." Under this self-designated authority, Clinton delegated command-and-control of U.S. forces to NATO and its Secretary-General Javier Solana, who decided when the air war would be discontinued and has the authority to order U.S. troops into military action once again. Without getting Congressional approval, Clinton also announced a new "Strategic Concept" for NATO that goes beyond the defensive purposes of the alliance outlined in the NATO treaty

http://www.usasurvival.org/kosovowar.html

Today ...
I do NOT mind doing ya research for ya
:)

Just to ...
PROVE YOU WRONG!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104719 Jun 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some FACTS for you!!
THIS is what you get your opinions from, because they certainly aren't facts you fucking IDIOT!!
This is how you backwoods lying dimbass republicans operate.... Trying to MAKE news... But you idiots end up BEING the news.
stfu (not really, I love it that your ignorant uneducated ass posts here, LOVE it!!) and learn how to research things, not just copy and paste shit from worthless sites who are NOT credible.
Again..... The dumbing down of America..... The crackhead is the leader of the stupid.
Again..... The dumbing down of America..... The crackhead is the leader of the stupid... said dumchit ...

YOU must BE VERY AFRAID of the TRUTH ...
YOU "refuse" to READ it!

chicken little :)
Uncle Tab

United States

#104720 Jun 12, 2013
Top Box 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike "Slick Willy"; the General manned up and took his lumps. He did not Obstruct justice or commit perjury!
So what difference (at this point), does it make anyway?
I have no idea..... One of the many dumb republicans brought it up.... Ask them why it matters. They scan dailycaller and WND all day looking for these stories of no relavance.
Uncle Tab

United States

#104723 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Again..... The dumbing down of America..... The crackhead is the leader of the stupid... said dumchit ...
YOU must BE VERY AFRAID of the TRUTH ...
YOU "refuse" to READ it!
chicken little :)
If you admit a Muslim owns WND I'll look at your links
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104724 Jun 12, 2013
FOIA Filing Reveals Dept of Homeland Security Stopped Criminal Background Checks of Illegals, and Waived ID Requirment Under Obama’s Executive Amnesty ...

I’ve begun using the term usurpation to describe this administration, and the co-dependents/ willfully blind who support it.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...

St. Benedict's Thistle says:
June 12, 2013 at 5:27 am
Cultural Marxism. They are ‘overwhelming the system’ in an attempt to change the political character of the USA.

They are acting with apparent impunity on many levels within the government to effect changes that will permanently alter this nation. But, one thing I've learned about those who are tools of the evil one — they always, always, overreach. And it always plays out in ways no one can foresee. It will be interesting to watch as history unfolds before our eyes.

screwauger says:
June 12, 2013 at 1:33 pm
For the first time in my life, I am afraid for my Country! It gives no satisfaction but to those around me, I told you to vote ABO.

==========

NEVER thought I would SEE such
TREASON in MY time!

I thought WE had become "civilized" ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Mike duck it 136,576
lets go to florida 8 min Hatti_Hollerand 146
Hello Gray, Kentucky 1 hr Maybe 16
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 1 hr Casey 1
Check drawers 2 hr TRUTH 17
Preacher Lonnie Jarvis 4 hr How About 2
Stephen trace 5 hr gator 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]