'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102400 Jun 1, 2013
hummmm a lil late on posting my comment
BUT ... looks like it finally SHOWED up!

After ... I posted the second version :)
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#102401 Jun 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
odumbo's gurl ...
Right Or Wrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MP1d96JrqNYXX
that IS funny :)
part of husseins harem, right or wrong,

baaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#102402 Jun 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
odumbo's gurl ...
Right Or Wrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MP1d96JrqNYXX
that IS funny :)
Coward!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#102403 Jun 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Those question don't matter..... He's not in charge of day to day operations of every single timybthing in this country. Not even Hillary is involved in any if this.... All rests on the CIA. You all just want to do everything possible to hand anything on Obama.
None of it goes that high up..... But keep trying.... We see how that's working for republicans. You all live to attach the word 'Gate' to anything possible where Obama is concerned. The voting (educated) public knows different.
We all see jobs, economy improving, trade deficit falling, our country recovering..... You republicans are still pissed off about who won the election.
stfu and get out if the way..... We're repairing this country from your destruction. Move out of the way or get ran over.... We're done with the Party of NO.... Obviously we can repair things without your help..... We've been fixing things for 5 years.
ROTFL, fixing things? LOLOLOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102404 Jun 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Those question don't matter..... He's not in charge of day to day operations of every single timybthing in this country. Not even Hillary is involved in any if this.... All rests on the CIA. You all just want to do everything possible to hand anything on Obama.
None of it goes that high up..... But keep trying.... We see how that's working for republicans. You all live to attach the word 'Gate' to anything possible where Obama is concerned. The voting (educated) public knows different.
We all see jobs, economy improving, trade deficit falling, our country recovering..... You republicans are still pissed off about who won the election.
stfu and get out if the way..... We're repairing this country from your destruction. Move out of the way or get ran over.... We're done with the Party of NO.... Obviously we can repair things without your help..... We've been fixing things for 5 years.
We've been fixing things for 5 years... said spewy ...

That is RIGHT ...
you've been "fixing"
BUT ...
NOTHING is FIXED ...

WoW ... what "progress" ...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102405 Jun 1, 2013
The "fixing" IS what is making it WORSE!
doncha no :)

Scandals G~A~L~O~R~E

~-~
youtube

AOL

#102406 Jun 1, 2013

ANTICHRIST ...on world stage

American Lady

Danville, KY

#102407 Jun 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward!
109 Things Obama Has Declared War On:

In case you've lost track—here are 109 things President Obama currently is or recently has been engaged in a war against (according to conservative pundits, lazy headline writers, and Google trawling)

[WHAT IS NOT TRUE about this?]

Christmas trees
Christians
Christians and Jews
Catholics
The church
Religion
Religious freedom
Free speech
Wealth
The private sector
Wall Street
Banks
Investors, entrepreneurs, businesses
The self-made man
The Forbes 400
The rich
Poor people
The American farmer
Fishing
Cheerios
Marijuana
Weed
Medical marijuana
Vegan shops
Poker
The Bowl Championship Series
Fun
Sloth
Human excellence
Success
Knowledge
Facts
Fox News
Conservative talk radio
Palin
Congress
House Republicans
Boehner
Eric Cantor
Decency
Conscience
Gun owners
The American military
Veterans
Energy
American energy workers
Oil traders
Fossil fuels
Oil
Coal
Electricity
Auto workers
Cars
Silicon Valley
The internet
Wasteful mobile devices
Mousepads and coffee mugs
Space junk
Appalachia
The states
Texas
Arizona
Joe Arpaio
Immigrants
Pakistanis
Israel
Ireland
Britain
African development
Alex Jones
Whistleblowers
Transparency and accountability
The secret ballot
Voter fraud reform
Civil rights
Civil society
College internships
Education innovation
Medical innovation
The health insurance industry
Doctors
Pro-lifers
Unborn babies
High school dropouts
Senior citizens
The aircraft industry
Boeing
Business
Greed
The profit motive
Inequality
Reaganomics
The American economy
American jobs
Jobs and growth
Capitalism and the Bill of Rights
Traditional American values
Marriage, federalism, and religious liberty
Liberty and property
Prosperity and freedom
Freedom
The Constitution
America
The American people
Women
Children
You
The World
Everything (except America's enemies)
Know of more things Obama has declared war on (not counting actual wars)? Add them in the comments.

``````````

m_r_murry 02/08/2012[What MORE has "happened" ???]
Undocumented Immigrants
Bradley Manning
Julian Assange
Habeas Corpus
Due Process
Equal Protection of the Law
No Cruel or Unusual Punishment
Speedy Trials for accused suspects
Innocent until Proven Guilty
Attorney-Client Confidentiality
Occupy Wall Street
Organized Labor
Anyone the Apartheid Zionist Entity wants eliminated or ruined
The Democratic Wing of the Democratic Party
Marijuana
The War Powers Act
Peace

malilo 02/08/2012 08:55 AM in reply to m_r_murry
Sad to say, I have to agree. Obama's civil rights records should make any true progressive very ashamed...

http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2012/0...

mother jones ... no LESS

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102408 Jun 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If there is a destruction of America it is at the hands of the Rich and the Repubs that have made laws protecting them.
What caused the 2008 economic collapse?
Housing- Banks came up with loan scams for anyone with a heartbeat. Poor and middle class didn't make these bad loans the Rich did.
Wall St.- Hedge Fund Managers came up with this scam to sell all these bad home loans on the world market. Poor and middle class didn't invent this scam. The Rich on Wall St. did.
Jobs - The Rich on the boards of 30,000 American companies decided to fire 5.5 million American workers and ship their jobs to China. The factory workers that made up America's middle class didn't decide this. The Millionaire and Billionaire CEOs did this.
Oil/Gas - Exxon is producing more or and gas then anytime in recent US history. They have in the past 3 years made more profit then any company ever has in world history. It cost them $2.30 per barrel. Instead of helping America with the cost of gas they ship it. It's the Rich CEOs that have decided to screw America and ship the oil to China for more profit.
Everything that has brought the collapse of America's Economy has been caused by the Rich and the two unpaid wars.
Great Recession hangover: What happened to America's lost wealth? The St. Louis Federal Reserve says U.S. households have recovered only 45 percent of the wealth they lost in 2008

At the same time, "the recovery has been far from egalitarian," says Murphy. Of all the recovered wealth, 62 percent — or $9.1 trillion — is from rising share prices in the booming stock markets. "Stock wealth is unevenly held, with the vast majority of stocks owned by a relatively small number of wealthy families," say Boshara and Emmons.

"Thus, most families have recovered much less than the average amount."

Also, "in a cruel twist," says Paul Tosto at Minnesota Public Radio, "Americans have been bailing out of the stock market the past few years while things have been hot." Only about half of U.S. adults now own stock,

the lowest level since 1998, according to Gallup.

Plenty of families have seen no recovery at all, or are even still losing wealth, Emmons tells The Washington Post. And the households still struggling the most are demographically some combination of young, black, Hispanic, and with

lower levels of education. <<--<<<

Where did their wealth go?
http://theweek.com/article/index/244977/great...

Since: Dec 11

#102410 Jun 1, 2013
Lets see if I can explain this in terms you may comprehend: I think political ideology id like music, either you relate or you don't.
I Like Hank Jr. and David Allen Coe, Metallica and Motley Crue, LL Cool J. and Parliament (Funkadelic), I Like Vivaldi (four Seasons) and Beethoven during an electrical storm!

So...what MUSIC do you use to get you in a good mood?
if MUSIC does not turn your key...we must agree to disagree!

#102411 Jun 1, 2013
Please excuse my temporary hiatus; I have taking time off my educational endeavors to get things done around the farm. Putting up hay, and cutting firewood for next year! And when I'm not workin my @$$ off I'm drinking cold bev's and pickin my Fender! Making 10 gallons of Apple; Wine A Lady and Tofy have dibs!(will deliver to friends). Will be ready for August :) This

#102412 Jun 1, 2013
Sorry, will continue later :-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102413 Jun 1, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Please excuse my temporary hiatus; I have taking time off my educational endeavors to get things done around the farm. Putting up hay, and cutting firewood for next year! And when I'm not workin my @$$ off I'm drinking cold bev's and pickin my Fender! Making 10 gallons of Apple; Wine A Lady and Tofy have dibs!(will deliver to friends). Will be ready for August :) This
"You" do what you have to DO Ari :)
I've been "enjoying" my family this past week!
Resting today ...
The reason I'm on ...

I got their FIRST week off from school ...
They will BE busy with Camps and stuff for remaining ...
Being "young" ...*oh yeah! I "remember" ...
I "get" their VACATION too ...
NOT SURE where that will be just yet ...

And ALL the in between I can GET! <3
Should move in with 'em ...
BUT ...
Saving that for when I "have to" I guess ...

WHEN I get "too old!"
Ain't THERE yet :D

;~)

* Streets of fire - Tonight is what it means to be young

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#102414 Jun 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How terribly rude of you! I specifically started my comments with "I will not accuse Obama of direct knowledge...... until more is proven". I also didn't mention anything regarding "Gate" or "Hillary". You have twisted and turned my words to meet your own biased opinion.

How did you determine "all rests with the CIA"? That has not been proven so you are making huge assumptions but do not want anyone else to do so.

Who says those questions do not matter? YOU? They do matter to a great deal of people and might matter more to you if one of those Americans was your brother, son, nephew, etc. So you have no problem with the government misleading us? I do no matter what party is in office. This administration has directly caused much of the suspicion due to not responding to these direct questions. Obama was elected to represent the American people. Our taxes pay him to do so. We have every right to know what is occurring in our government.

There have been some improvements in our economy but there are also many issues to cause us to doubt and lose trust in our government. I don't expect Obama to know every "tiny" thing which occurs in his administration but knowing what is occurring in Benghazi, targeting in the IRS, and abusing the first amendment right of reports are NOT "tiny" matters.

I try to see the big picture. You obviously ignore everything which has a negative impact on Obama and would prefer that we all stay silent and just let this administration run wild and step all over our constitution. Many liberals have stepped forward specifically requesting further review of the IRS and AP/FOX issues. How would you feel if you were targeted for harassment and audits by the IRS just because of your liberal views? How would you feel if your email and telephone contacts were subpoenaed when you were just doing your job? We live in America not Cuba!!!

Again, if you do not see the problems with the IRS and AP/FOX as at least morally wrong if not legally wrong, you are in complete denial.
truth

Evansville, IN

#102416 Jun 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Coward!
You are one of the dumbest humans are earth. Seriously, your liberal stupidity is shocking.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102418 Jun 1, 2013
House Chief of Staff Resigns Amid Election Scandal
By Abby Livingston
Posted at 11:16 a.m. today

Rep. Joe Garcia, D-Fla., asked his chief of staff to resign on Friday for his alleged role in an absentee ballot scheme in last year’s primaries.

The Miami Herald reported:
Congressman Joe Garcia’s chief of staff abruptly resigned Friday after being implicated in a sophisticated scheme to manipulate last year’s primary elections by submitting hundreds of fraudulent absentee-ballot requests.

Friday afternoon, Garcia said he had asked Jeffrey Garcia, no relation, for his resignation after the chief of staff — also the congressman’s top political strategist — took responsibility for the plot. Hours earlier, law enforcement investigators raided the homes of another of Joe Garcia’s employees and a former campaign aide in connection with an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter.

http://atr.rollcall.com/house-chief-of-staff-...

Bama Yankee wrote:
But... but... but liberals keep telling us there is no such thing as voter fraud.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR5D84U128VPCQT...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102419 Jun 1, 2013
AUTHOR STEPHEN KING’S PRO-GOD RESPONSE TO ATHEISTS AND NON-BELIEVERS (PLUS: SEE WHAT HE SAID ABOUT ‘INTELLIGENT DESIGN’)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/31/ho...

CANYOUHOLDTHISFORME
Posted on May 31, 2013 at 2:00pm
There is nothing random about the universe, anyone with half a brain can see that. The computer you read this article on was created by someone, how much more complex is the human body and people claim it happened by chance? I have no patience for that kind of stupidity.

A~M~E~N ...!!!
you are

United States

#102420 Jun 1, 2013
All talk over and over.......
you are

United States

#102421 Jun 1, 2013
you are wrote:
All talk over and over.......
...dumb...over and over!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102422 Jun 1, 2013
cuz ...
some things DO NOT sink in ...
the libTARDS head!:)

As such ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so."
-Judge Clay D. Land
Before the Constitution the closest reference we have to Natural Born Citizen is from the legal treatise “the Law of Nations,” written by Emerich de Vattel in 1758. In book one chapter 19,

§ 212. Of the citizens and natives.

“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

At this point there can be little doubt that the Framers of our Constitution considered both Blackstone and Vattel, and they choose Vattel over Blackstone. The Founding Fathers placed into Constitutional concept that the loyalty of a Natural Born Citizen is a loyalty can never be claimed by any foreign political power. The only political power that can exclusively claim the loyalty of a natural born citizen is that power that governs of his birth. Vattel by including the parents and place removes all doubt as to where the loyalties of the natural born citizen ought to lie, as Vattel’s definition removes all claims of another foreign power by blood or by soil, and is the only definition that is in accord with Jay’s letter to Washington.

http://birthers.org/USC/Vattel.html

The U. S. Constitution, in Article I, authorized Congress to define and punish “Offences against the Law of Nations,” and the very first Congress passed the Alien Tort Act, which empowers federal courts to entertain civil actions brought by an alien for a tort “committed in violation of the law of nations or a treaty of the United States.”

The law of nations[Vattels BOOK], Chief Justice Marshall famously said in 1815, is part of the law of our land. Decisions of the courts of other countries, Marshall explained, show how the law of nations is understood elsewhere, and will be considered in determining the rule which is to prevail here. Those decisions, he clarified, while not binding authority for U. S. courts, merit respectful attention for their potential persuasive value.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/publicinfo/speech...

)8~D>

cuz ... you have NO commonsense!
Commonsense is NOT so "common" on this board ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rats?? just wondering 32 min pacman 4
truck payments 1 hr TOASTup 7
Need food badly 1 hr okk 20
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 1 hr yea 2
hp laptop 2 hr travis 15
city of barbourville 2 hr common sense is b... 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 131,853
Porsche mills 6 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports