'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
90,561 - 90,580 of 150,022 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of depressed. You are up early. Your shift doesn't start for another 3 hours. Meds wear off?
WHO called it your day to "watch" ME?
[stalker]
I'm old enuf to lQQk after myself ...
Been doing 'a FINE job" since I was 18 ...
Well actually 17, along with a child :)

With NO child support from the dad ...
Didn't want/NEED it ...
Rather be LEFT ALONE!

Back then I had "no idea" what the 'dole' was ...
NEVER been around it :)

1st ex-hubby sure knew tho ...
He had me fooled.
Into thinking he was "something" he WAS NOT!
Learned a lot ... out on my own ...

I was offered "help" ...
BUT ...
Back then we WERE RAISED ...
you make your bed ... you LAY in it!
So I "made" my way ...

NOT saying my parents didn't HELP some, but NOT "all the time"

Anything ELSE ya wanna know ...???
Where I can answer WITHOUT being too "personal" ...

Cuz you're NOT GETTING ...'personal'
ya dumchit!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am typing slow so that just maybe you will understand you ignorant POS...said dumchit!
I've NEVER understood the logic you TRY to present on this one :)
You type s-l-o-w OR "fast" and then put it on here ...
ALL at once ...
Explain that one ... ya dumchit!
:D
you can't EVEN come up with a "sharp/smart" byline/putdown :)
ya "dumchit" ...
you're tripping balls, sister
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

please don't call these leftwingwhackadoodles shit, shit doesn't smell as bad and is a helluva lot smartern them
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO called it your day to "watch" ME?
[stalker]
I'm old enuf to lQQk after myself ...
Been doing 'a FINE job" since I was 18 ...
Well actually 17, along with a child :)
With NO child support from the dad ...
Didn't want/NEED it ...
Rather be LEFT ALONE!
Back then I had "no idea" what the 'dole' was ...
NEVER been around it :)
1st ex-hubby sure knew tho ...
He had me fooled.
Into thinking he was "something" he WAS NOT!
Learned a lot ... out on my own ...
I was offered "help" ...
BUT ...
Back then we WERE RAISED ...
you make your bed ... you LAY in it!
So I "made" my way ...
NOT saying my parents didn't HELP some, but NOT "all the time"
Anything ELSE ya wanna know ...???
Where I can answer WITHOUT being too "personal" ...
Cuz you're NOT GETTING ...'personal'
ya dumchit!
go ahead a/l, I'm listening girl.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I am typing slow so that just maybe you will understand you ignorant POS. Every part, everything that counts, every bit of the economy is better today than when Bush handed over to Obama.
Once again for you ignorant POS. Egypt has been receiving $1.3 Trillion dollars from the US ever since an agreement signed in 1976. The first jets ever shipped to them was during Reagan. The President can only give out to another nation $400K. Congress allocates money to Egypt NOT Obama you ignorant POS.
As far as the nations debt it's going to be $25 Trillion by 2020. Just like any credit card debt it works the same with US debt. Bush handed Obama a card with $5 trillion on it and only enough income to pay the reoccurring monthly charges. Obama has added LESS to the deficit than any President over the past 55 years. As a matter of fact it is half of what it was in 2010. All the $17 Trillion is Bush. Prove me wrong you ignorant POS or do you just want to post your IQ of baaaaa...
GREAT post and 100% FACT!! Every single word typed is absolute FACT!!

wtg injudgement! Hit the nail in the head. Not ONE republican will respond to this and be able to prove you wrong.... They just can't do it.

Keep up the great work!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

EFFORT TO OUST SHERIFF JOE FAILS
'After months of name calling, disparaging effigies and theatrics'

The effort to recall “America’s toughest sheriff,” Maricopa County, Arizona’s Joe Arpaio, fell short of the 355,000 voter signatures needed by yesterday afternoon.[:)]

Arpaio reacted to the outcome in a statement.

“After months of name calling, after the disparaging effigies and theatrics … this latest recall effort has failed,” the sheriff said.“This effort failed because the good people of Maricopa County, whom I’m honored to serve, rejected the wrongheaded idea of overturning an election.”

The recall campaign was launched by Respect Arizona and Citizens for a Better Arizona, which protested the sheriff’s aggressive approach to stopping illegal immigration, charging his office targets people on the basis of race, in violation of the Constitution.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/do-sheriff-joes-en...

NOW ... reckon they will QUIT
OR
do like Holder ...
and do something FRAUDULENT ... like judge shopping
OR
like the petitioners in Indiana that "fraudulently PUT 0 on the BALLOT to START with in '08

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
please don't call these leftwingwhackadoodles shit, shit doesn't smell as bad and is a helluva lot smartern them
you know a lot about shit, do you? you put your nose really close to measure the subtle differences in aroma , and even measure the intelligence OF SHIT!!...
Pro Tip

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am typing slow so that just maybe you will understand you ignorant POS...said dumchit!
ALL at once ...
ya "dumchit" ...
Instead of typing slow:

Try typing like a human being instead of a monkey pounding at a keyboard.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL at once ...
ya "dumchit" ...
Didn't need to come up with a put down..... Your dumbass reply is the putdown.

We don't even have to try to put you idiots down.... We type facts and THIS is the reply you give. It shows how that low education republican voters ignorance of the real issues and how dumb you all are about what's really going on as you cry about doom, gloom, and fear.

Thank You Superstupid!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL at once ...
ya "dumchit" ...
For people that are not very smart or low intelligence others must speak slower to them because they have trouble comprehending what it being said. It's obvious that this POS (baaaaaaa...) is of low intelligence so it is just a slur I throw in to point that out.
I also noted neither was there any reply to the truth and facts I posted about the US economy being better in all areas now than when Obama took office. Just Truth and Facts.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>For people that are not very smart or low intelligence others must speak slower to them because they have trouble comprehending what it being said. It's obvious that this POS (baaaaaaa...) is of low intelligence so it is just a slur I throw in to point that out.
I also noted neither was there any reply to the truth and facts I posted about the US economy being better in all areas now than when Obama took office. Just Truth and Facts.
You now have to pay more taxes because of this post..... You have to pay 3cents extra a year. That's the value of the American Crackhead is valued at because you OWNED her with this post!!

You're knock in' em down today!! LOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
A prime example of my point about low IQ. I believe I heard the same response from two people frighting in the 6th grade. How much education did it take for you to come up with this brilliant post?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

man, the sodotards are really worked up today, state a couple of facts and they go copy paste crazy, all I have to say to that is, one more time, the MSLSD battle cry, baaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
bush had Americas babies in a foreign country
looking for WMD'S. DAM SHAME.
LOLOL, Bush, oh Bush, why did you let hussein oblamer inherit the worst economy in U.S. history from himself, he said he would fix it, he said he would cut the deficit in half, he said all you repubs wanted to take away social security and medicare, now look what happened,

oh Bush, it's your fault, our marxist kenyan only has community organizer skills and political persuasion on his resume, why didn't you hand him a perfect world, after all Mr. Bush, your approval ratings are equal to his and you have been out of office for 4 1/2 years, now we must blame it all on Reagan,

baaaaaaaaa, oh baaaaaaaaaa, we are sodotard sheeple and go baaaaaaaaa,

ROTFL,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
are you clicking your heels together? It doesn't work unless you click your heels.
So, if the 9 million others had voted for him, he would have won by 12.4 million?
Romney (2012) got 30,000 more votes than McCain (2008)...so he didn't get them either...lolololol
Romney ran for president for 6 years and got nothing out of it
really? He got nothing out of it? LOLOL, man are you stupid, looks to me like the American people got nothing out of it, except marxism, cuts to social security and medicare, free oblamer phones, 7 trillion more in debt, support to the mooslum brohood and lots and lots of scandals,

ROTFL, man are you one shallow sodotard liberal,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> just the failing gop
trying to keep him away from what's really
important . Won't work, like I said "the people
have chosen. 9million that didn't vote for
him.......... On election night I was lmao at
you nuts crying and moaning X 2. It
was EPIC!!!! Look that shit up on you tube.
baaaaaaaaaaback to you bitch.
make up your mind sodotards, is the GOP worthless and not capable of doing anything or are they powerful enough to keep hussein oblamer away from 'what's really important', like supporting the mooslum brohood, fast and furious, IRS scandals, 17 trillion in debt and cutting govt. services for the very libotards that voted for him,

someone needs to explain to you low intellect voters that you can't have it both ways,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and a double baaaaaaaaaaaaaa because you bow three times a day to MSLSD and CNN, known sources of truth and intellect,

LOLOL, what a sheeple,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I am typing slow so that just maybe you will understand you ignorant POS. Every part, everything that counts, every bit of the economy is better today than when Bush handed over to Obama.
Once again for you ignorant POS. Egypt has been receiving $1.3 Trillion dollars from the US ever since an agreement signed in 1976. The first jets ever shipped to them was during Reagan. The President can only give out to another nation $400K. Congress allocates money to Egypt NOT Obama you ignorant POS.
As far as the nations debt it's going to be $25 Trillion by 2020. Just like any credit card debt it works the same with US debt. Bush handed Obama a card with $5 trillion on it and only enough income to pay the reoccurring monthly charges. Obama has added LESS to the deficit than any President over the past 55 years. As a matter of fact it is half of what it was in 2010. All the $17 Trillion is Bush. Prove me wrong you ignorant POS or do you just want to post your IQ of baaaaa...
hey stoopid, sue your parents or their estate (if they had anything) for child abuse, they failed to teach you reality, the mooslum bro hood did not come into power until hussein oblamer funded them,

5 trillion under oblamers watch, ROTFL, that evil Bush that allowed that to happen, hussein oblamer told the entire world he was a great leader and would take care of the U.S. debt, he did! he almost doubled it! LOLOL,

keep making up stuff to buffer your egotistic loss, hold onto your medicare and social security as long as you can, hussein already has plans for it, funding terrorist organizations, now prove me wrong sodotard, come on, take your oblamercare meds and try to focus and prove me wrong,

a community organizer in the w.h., that's obvious, he doesn't know what to do, like benghazi, but he sure knows how to call some faggg ball player and congratulate him on being a faggg,

hussein oblamer, 2x traitor, more scandals in U.S. history than any other president,

G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings of any president in U.S. history,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

hey sodotards, please explain how G.W. Bush can have equal approval ratings to hussein oblamer and he has been out of office for 4 1/2 years,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT post and 100% FACT!! Every single word typed is absolute FACT!!
wtg injudgement! Hit the nail in the head. Not ONE republican will respond to this and be able to prove you wrong.... They just can't do it.
Keep up the great work!!
please translate this to some form of human languange, your retardation makes no sense, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

P.S. IQ tests are only a couple hundred $, are you ready yet?

LOLOLOL, I am willing to bet it is less than 100, perhaps in the 85 range,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is nothing more or less then a prorgresive liberal,his inability to govern and his lack of overseeing his own adminastration alone should be impeachment.If Obama Care does not open you eyes,fast and furios does not open your eyes,Benghanzi does not open your eyes,A.P. wire taps does not open your eyes,IRS spying on Americans does not open your eyes,certain reporters with different views don't open you eyes,you my friend are asleep.
the hussein oblamer motto,

"I regret that I have but one country to give for the comforts in life"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min bothways 130,286
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 23 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,471
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 3 hr You lose 4
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 5 hr aaa 61
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
Need tile backsplash 10 hr Observer 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••