'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,527)

Showing posts 90,521 - 90,540 of139,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it's "possible" this entire situation was crafted to cause this controversy? Another "conspiracy" to have everyone talk about to distract us from the slight of hand going on in DC?
What person (anywhere) fully trusted the report when it came out?
"Bin Laden Killed...buried at sea?" sounds like a five year old who cleaned their room by hiding the mess under the bed!
"It's ok mom; I cleaned my room, can I go outside and play now?"
and the Lame Steam Media was the sibling who vouched for that sneaky child..."yup, it's all clean".
Common sense, military and international protocol be dammed!
We got him...cause we say so...um we buried him at sea...so there is no evidence...WTF?
Republican logic at its best... If it really did happen, you people deny it (bin Laden killed) if it didn't happen, you all believe it is fact (Obama directly involved with scandals)

No wonder you all are soooooooo stupid!!

btw..... How many confirmed sightings do you idiots have of bin Laden since he wasn't killed?? Cause if he wasn't killed..... Why is he so quiet??

Nevermind.... You all are too ignorant to figure that one out!:-D

You idiots can at least get on the same page.... Was he blown apart in an explosion or is he still alive?? Even you idiots don't agree with each other

LMAO It's just funny to all of us how crazy you people are.... Different stories about the same subject, none of it being true.

That's why elected republicans love you dumbasses!! You'll gobble up any kind if shit they fees you, no questions asked.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
The truth to everything lies in your subconscious.
When you dream in color it's an escape. More beauty
than normal, so vivid you don't want to wake you're enjoying a totally manufactured reality.MAKE BELIEVE...PRETENDING LIKE WHEN YOUR WERE A CHILD!
When and if you can ask yourself to dream in black and white, for there is the truth, and nobody ever mentions those dreams. Why because the place in life they chose, is totally opposite of the reality they found in their subconscious.
You must surf the subconscious mind to find peace, it is truly infinite. Find your real self and stop pretending. BWB!!
PEACE
tofy
drugs, pure drugs, you should stop now, and dump the bong water, do not drink it,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
education? at least i'm getting one...diiiiiiiic
LMAO!!! So, you have learned to tie your shoes, that is great!!!
Now make out day, just one little baaaaaaa!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

"our"
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican logic at its best... If it really did happen, you people deny it (bin Laden killed) if it didn't happen, you all believe it is fact (Obama directly involved with scandals)
No wonder you all are soooooooo stupid!!
btw..... How many confirmed sightings do you idiots have of bin Laden since he wasn't killed?? Cause if he wasn't killed..... Why is he so quiet??
Nevermind.... You all are too ignorant to figure that one out!:-D
You idiots can at least get on the same page.... Was he blown apart in an explosion or is he still alive?? Even you idiots don't agree with each other
LMAO It's just funny to all of us how crazy you people are.... Different stories about the same subject, none of it being true.
That's why elected republicans love you dumbasses!! You'll gobble up any kind if shit they fees you, no questions asked.
it's still early but I think it safe to award you the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the day award, you make no sense, you make stuff up that makes no sense, then post it and claim it's true, LOLOLOL, you have made yourself the topix punching bag because you are officially the dumbest person on here, really!

offer still holds, I'll personally pay for you to have an IQ test but you must post the results.

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey dumb republicans..... You better pace yourself.... You have 3 more years of Obama and 8 years of Hillary to sit here collecting your head checks while we beat you dumbasses over the head with the truth..... Bet you're happy ObamaCare covered your mental issues!

:-D

Just for shits and giggles..... Any impeachment proceedings started yet?? Of course there isn't. I said there would be no impeachment over things Obama wasn't involved it. It's just fun pointing this out over and over and over!

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wasting your time and someone elses money, baaaaaaaaaaa
means a lot, coming from you, professor of bleating

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, you have learned to tie your shoes, that is great!!!
make out day? I'm not even 'thinking' about making out with you...weirdo!!!

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

explains why you want me to baaaa, tho...sheepfucker
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

And we also have more crazy republicans showing their mental instability by sending Ricin laced mail to democrats and republicans.

I want to thank you very much for helping us in getting guns out of your hands while protecting us from you.... The very mentally unstable people who should NOT have any guns.

Nothing worse than an unstable, uneducated, easily fooled, led by the nose, religious zealot, racist, sexist, head check drawing republican who has access to guns. Get guns out of the hands of crazy republicans!!!!!!! Our nation will be much safer, crime will drop in HUGE numbers.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
because you a crazy racist , lonely bitch.
speaking of racist, did anyone hear that hussein oblamer appointed multiple black people to positions that got them all in trouble, like Susan Rice and Eric Holder, then both of them followed their leader and betrayed the public trust of the American people, then hussein oblamer played the race card, and the honest white people in this country were offended while the domestic hate groups said I told you so, then hussein oblamer embraced his racist so called reverend and said he was like family and he could never go against him,

wondering if anyone else knew about this?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOLOLOLOL,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

hey, anyone hear about this, must be racist white people in a vast right wing conspiracy, must be Bushs fault,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Daughter of former Obama pastor Jeremiah Wright indicted

Jeri Wright of Hazel Crest is accused of helping former Country Club Hills Police Chief Regina Evans convert fake paychecks from Evansí nonprofit to Evansí personal use, allegedly hiding money that was supposed to be used to train minority and female workers in the building trades.

ROTFL at this one,
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
make out day? I'm not even 'thinking' about making out with you...weirdo!!!
Have to agree with you here Cal..... Seems that we have a few Repubs with homosexual tendencies.... Between Ari trying to get men to click links and Gay Justice trying to make out with people on a blog..... We can tell why they're like all other republicans and are alone and on here trying to get some men to be with them.

Kinna gay..... Kinna gay indeed.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I wonder why hussein oblamer went to jeremiah wright for 'religious counsel', hummm, seems that I have seen multiple websites claiming that hussein oblamer frequented gay bars,

must be a racist white comment by multiple racist white people, aka vast right wing conspiracy,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
----------
Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!

'Matchmaker' Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'provided cover for gays'
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
And we also have more crazy republicans showing their mental instability by sending Ricin laced mail to democrats and republicans.
I want to thank you very much for helping us in getting guns out of your hands while protecting us from you.... The very mentally unstable people who should NOT have any guns.
Nothing worse than an unstable, uneducated, easily fooled, led by the nose, religious zealot, racist, sexist, head check drawing republican who has access to guns. Get guns out of the hands of crazy republicans!!!!!!! Our nation will be much safer, crime will drop in HUGE numbers.
wow, another top secret insight from the intellect, thanks for narrowing this down to republicans, like you did with the boston bombers, LOLOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaaa, man, you are one funny sodotard,
Truth

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Three more years of a lame duck president,maybe,this guy has been a liar,a leftist,,a radical progressive,his entire life and a friend of Chigago politics that found their perfict canadate.The A.P. is a joke,I would like to see some real unfiltered jourNalism for a
change without the hyprocisy of a adminastration having no idea,disgraceful!

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Three more years of a lame duck president,maybe,this guy has been a liar,a leftist,,a radical progressive,his entire life and a friend of Chigago politics that found their perfict canadate.The A.P. is a joke,I would like to see some real unfiltered jourNalism for a
change without the hyprocisy of a adminastration having no idea,disgraceful!
how original...how eloquent

where is Chigago?
perfict
canadate
hyprocisy
adminastration

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
I wonder why hussein oblamer went to jeremiah wright for 'religious counsel', hummm, seems that I have seen multiple websites claiming that hussein oblamer frequented gay bars,
must be a racist white comment by multiple racist white people, aka vast right wing conspiracy,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
----------
Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!
'Matchmaker' Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'provided cover for gays'
I don't care if he sucks every cock on Capitol Hill....I'm just glad he's not Mitt Romney
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, you have learned to tie your shoes, that is great!!!

jd..... you like boys?
dam, my bad. thought you was in love with
crazy lady. Well.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN.
SMART AND HOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,521 - 90,540 of139,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

136 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min do whut 123,195
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min Anne52 81,258
Jeff's Creek Baptist Church 32 min sad 3
looking for free dog 36 min sad 6
somepplarebitchs 49 min gator 17
Mayor Thompson baby 1 hr facts 37
knox county social services 1 hr Sue 8
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 3 hr really 43
•••