'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193997 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#102278 May 31, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You not only post nothing of any intelligence but you also are a POS lair. No one from the Leftwing has posted any copy or paste all day. Speaking of you being full of shit in everything you post. Any answer to naming just one item about the US economy that is worst today than when Bush ended his 8 years? Anything other than your usual baaaaaa?
Unemployment and it's affects on the economy? Do you know what the unemployment rate was when Bush left office? Do you know what the "real" unemployment rate is today? Not the spin rate but the real unemployment rate. What about gas prices and how the longevity of Obama's (higher than Bush's gas prices ever were) high gas prices continues to hurt our economy? There's a couple of examples for you to attempt to spin. How's all the democrat spinning working out for you guys? IRS-Gate, Benghazi-Gate, F&F-Gate, Holder-Gate?? Spinning just doesn't seem to be working for you crooks anymore. LOL Your own loyal party supporters are turning their backs on you now. We told you so!!! LMMFAO
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#102279 May 31, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has cut the US deficit in half you ignorant POS. The US debt will continue at the rate it's going to be $25 Trillion by 2020. That's what happens when you run up a credit card without enough money to pay the principle. Bush handed Obama a $5 trillion debt and no income to pay it. Obama has cut spending in half but doesn't have the income to pay what was already on the card. It will continue to double every 5 years. Just like a credit card would if you never pay anything other than interest.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
that did it, you won the baaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the year award and it's not even 1/2 over, hussein oblamer cut the deficit in half?

ROTFL, LOLOLOL, that's it, no more kool aid you sodotard sheeple,

1, 2, 3, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#102280 May 31, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
he can't...it's right wing spin...Rovematics
...explain how after 4 years of Oblamer, your party couldn't nominate a contender
...explain how in 3.5 years, your party won't be able to nominate a contender
...explain how in 7.5 years, your party won't be able to nominate a contender
...or just baaaaaa, we know that's all you got... lol
LOL, you have got to be one uneducated sheepletard, everything you posted is speculation, made up and laced with toxic kool aid,

please Mr. Bush, help us, we have a marxist kenyan in the w.h. and he doesn't know what to do, his sheepletards are at a loss to sustain him, oh Bush, why did you let this happen,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa, what a tard,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#102281 May 31, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Chatty Cathy, get some new lines..how proud your children must be of you (you've never met one of their friends, have you?) lol
thats exactly what I would have posted if I couldn't think of anything else,

LOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#102282 May 31, 2013
No wonder Obama's and Hillary's approval ratings are so high..... Look at what the republicans here project..... It's an easy win for Hillary..... Very easy!

Thank You unstable ignorant republicans!! Keep sending Ricin to the President and others..... That is a really stable thing for gun people to do!:-D

Calvin is right..... We very well may have a democratic president for decades to come. Keeping our country safe and repairing the catostrophic republican damage.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#102283 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO called it your day to "watch" ME?
[stalker]
I'm old enuf to lQQk after myself ...
Been doing 'a FINE job" since I was 18 ...
Well actually 17, along with a child :)
With NO child support from the dad ...
Didn't want/NEED it ...
Rather be LEFT ALONE!
Back then I had "no idea" what the 'dole' was ...
NEVER been around it :)
1st ex-hubby sure knew tho ...
He had me fooled.
Into thinking he was "something" he WAS NOT!
Learned a lot ... out on my own ...
I was offered "help" ...
BUT ...
Back then we WERE RAISED ...
you make your bed ... you LAY in it!
So I "made" my way ...
NOT saying my parents didn't HELP some, but NOT "all the time"
Anything ELSE ya wanna know ...???
Where I can answer WITHOUT being too "personal" ...
Cuz you're NOT GETTING ...'personal'
ya dumchit!
Hats off to you. But we were smart enough to make it without government help.THANK GOD!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#102284 May 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment and it's affects on the economy? Do you know what the unemployment rate was when Bush left office? Do you know what the "real" unemployment rate is today? Not the spin rate but the real unemployment rate. What about gas prices and how the longevity of Obama's (higher than Bush's gas prices ever were) high gas prices continues to hurt our economy? There's a couple of examples for you to attempt to spin. How's all the democrat spinning working out for you guys? IRS-Gate, Benghazi-Gate, F&F-Gate, Holder-Gate?? Spinning just doesn't seem to be working for you crooks anymore. LOL Your own loyal party supporters are turning their backs on you now. We told you so!!! LMMFAO
Unemployment is a result of the total collapse of the US economy from 2008. But it has improved just like all other items. The highest average gas price hit on July 2008.$4.11 per/gal. Gas prices are a result of Billionaires sitting of the boards of US oil companies deciding to screw America. The US oil production is at it's highest point in over 20 years. US EXPORTS are the highest in 70 years. You Repubs need to get you some more of that Drill Baby Drill. All the increased production has went to China. The Rich are killing the average American and middle class. Unless you want the government ( Obama ) to take over the oil companies by force there is nothing he can do about it.
So neither of your two points have anything to do with Obama.

Location hidden

#102285 May 31, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hats off to you. But we were smart enough to make it without government help.THANK GOD!!!!
Then why when you turned 65 did you sign up for that evil government healthcare plan called Medicare? Never in my life have I heard of any TeaBagger refusing Medicare or SS.

Location hidden

#102286 May 31, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
that did it, you won the baaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the year award and it's not even 1/2 over, hussein oblamer cut the deficit in half?
ROTFL, LOLOLOL, that's it, no more kool aid you sodotard sheeple,
1, 2, 3, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Prove me wrong you ignorant POS.
Contender

Louisville, KY

#102287 May 31, 2013
Let's see, the Left use facts and reality, it seems the best the Tea Party can use is use fear and emotion, name calling and sabre rattling.

Why do the middle and low class Republicans let themselves be swayed by false prophets and billionaires?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102288 May 31, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at ya then ...
Amen:) for the ONES who
"Stand on their own two feet!"

I raised my children the SAME way ...
In return ... grandkids are being raised the same ...

Instead of "career entitlement" dwellers.
I do NOT MIND helping someone who is down ...
IF they will just TRY to help themselves ...

... and NO trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes ...
I can SEE right through THAT!
Great

Winchester, KY

#102290 May 31, 2013
OK
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102291 May 31, 2013
FRANKFORT, Ky.(AP)- A Kentucky man has admitted to secretly recording a private campaign meeting between Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and his aides earlier this year.

Curtis Morrison of Louisville made the admission Friday in a first-person account posted on Salon.com , where he also said an assistant U.S. attorney has notified his attorney that a grand jury will consider bringing charges next Friday.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22471395/ke...

what say you "naysayers" NOW ...???

eh ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102292 May 31, 2013
Fraud Hits At Least 60 Credit Union Members

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22471830/fr...
Naysayer

New York, NY

#102293 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FRANKFORT, Ky.(AP)- A Kentucky man has admitted to secretly recording a private campaign meeting between Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and his aides earlier this year.
Curtis Morrison of Louisville made the admission Friday in a first-person account posted on Salon.com , where he also said an assistant U.S. attorney has notified his attorney that a grand jury will consider bringing charges next Friday.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22471395/ke...
what say you "naysayers" NOW ...???
eh ...
Nay
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102294 May 31, 2013
Middle Class Falls, Wall Street Rises ... and Washington Dithers
This week's "positive" economic news rings hollow to many Americans.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/middl...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102295 May 31, 2013
Naysayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nay
We already KNEW you were a "dumchit" ...
you didn't have to PROVE it :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102296 May 31, 2013
This is not the President Obama we voted for
Candidate Obama promised a different kind of culture in Washington, but it's looking similar to the Bush era

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102297 May 31, 2013
EASY FIX TO IRS CORRUPTION
Exclusive: Matt Barber pushes idea that forces agency to act constitutionally

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/easy-fix-to-irs-co...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102298 May 31, 2013
Will the spying scandal claim the scalp of attorney general Eric Holder?
Why is one of Barack Obama's key lieutenants under increasing pressure in Washington? Get the lowdown with our Q&A

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/30/a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is a woman thats up for a good time? 24 min assman 21
Hubbards 30 min figured out 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min uMoron 143,159
Sarah tye (Mar '15) 1 hr From barbourville 26
Harvey Cain 1 hr from barbourville 7
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 3 hr lost my faith 20
Woman ran-over in Mcdonald's parking lot. 3 hr Golden 12
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 4 hr Teach 15
Shooting at Walmart??? 8 hr sunshine 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages